Meg and Andrew Ch. 01

Story Info
While You Were Out carpenter is knocked for a loop.
2.7k words
4.28
22.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My older sister and I bought a house together a few years back. It was actually a duplex but we shared the back deck and yard. We both worked hard on the interior of our individual space, but the back was pretty neglected. It was made even worse when my sister married and started a family because it wasn’t really a child-friendly area. So her husband Daniel and I decided to contact the While You Were Out team and see if it was something they’d be interested in doing. There response was an emphatic yes.

It was decided that getting Shelley out of the house would be easier if Daniel suggested a romantic weekend away while my mother watched their two year old son Ryan, so I ended up being the one who stayed and helped the WYWO crew to transform our basic, child-unfriendly yard into a tropical paradise/child safe play area.

I met Peter BonSey, WYWO’s garden designer the day before Shelley and Daniel left for their trip and managed to sneak him into the backyard without Shelley noticing. I could see his eyes gleam with interest as he surveyed the large yard and crumbling deck. “Andrew is going to have a lot of work,” he said, sounding like a little boy who was happy his brother was going to get in trouble.

Early the next morning I helped a grumbling Shelley get her two bags – one for each day – into the car. At five months pregnant, she was happy to get away from Ryan’s hyperactivity, but she was also not in the mood to go anywhere. She would have loved to just have a few days at home while Mom watched Ryan, but Daniel and I both encouraged her otherwise.

As soon as their car turned off our road, Teresa Strasser and Peter knocked on the door. I let them in and we walked out to the backyard. Peter showed us his design which I had to admit was pure genius. Mayita Dinos, the landscape designer, arrived shortly after them, then a few minutes later a large truck pulled into the front yard and the most breathtaking man I’d ever seen got out.

Now let me say this…I’ve seen While You Were Out many times and often lusted over the hunky British carpenter, but he was even better in person. When he came in the house and shook my hand I thought I was going to melt. I tried my best to keep myself from drooling all over him, and actually think I did a good job.

The first day was spent clearing out the existing sorry excuse for foliage, fencing off one area for Ryan and his soon-to-arrive sibling, and rebuilding the deck. Somehow I kept getting assigned to work on projects with Andrew, not that I was complaining, of course.

A lot of the time while we worked the camera was on us and Andrew acted like the ham he came across as on the show. When the camera wasn’t on us, however, he was sweet and thoughtful, making sure I learned the skills I needed to help with the deck rebuilding. At one point he stood behind me and put his arms on mine so he could show me how to cut the rail spindles at the right angle. The minute he touched me we both froze as electricity sparkled between us.

When the camera man appeared and Andrew returned to showing me how to run the saw as if nothing had happened. He moved away as soon as possible and if it hadn’t been for the way his eyes continued to follow me as I worked I would have thought I’d imagined it.

At the end of the first day, we had about half of the deck done and the play are was safely sectioned off. A small garden area had been prepared for the flowers they planned to plant the next day. Inside the play are was a swing set and sandbox I had won by answering questions about Shelley correctly. I would have one more chance to win something on day two.

Everyone left around nine and suddenly the house felt empty. I walked through Shelley and Daniel’s house making sure all the lights were off and nothing had been left just laying around. Don’t ask me why, it wasn’t like anyone was going to be in the house before everyone returned the next day. I’m just anal about stuff like that.

Once I was done with that, I walked out their front door, down their steps and five feet to the right to my porch. As I put my foot on my first step I realized that someone was standing next to my door. At first my heart stopped in fear, but then it sped up in excitement when I realized who it was. Andrew Dan-Jumbo.

“Hi,” I said, pretty inanely. “Did you forget something?”

“I’m not sure,” he replied, his awesome British accent going right through me. “Can I come in?”

I shrugged my shoulders trying to play it cool. “I guess.” Andrew smiled at me as I walked by and unlocked my door. I got the feeling that my act wasn’t very convincing.

He followed me into my house and right into my living room. Since we’d been working out of Shelley’s part of the duplex none of the crew had been in mine. Andrew looked around, his eyes glowing with appreciation. I may not be a carpenter, but I knew how to pick out original furniture that I liked and get someone else to put it together. My entertainment center looked like a part of the wall unless you looked really close and my end tables and coffee table were modern yet attractive. The slate blue overstuffed sofa matched the blue and country rose pillows that sat on it.

“You have a great sense of design,” he complimented, returning his gaze to me.

“Thanks.” I smiled and tried not to move around the room with the nervous energy I was feeling. “So, why did you come back?”

He crossed the room and brushed a stray piece of hair off my face and tucked it behind my ear. A shiver ran through my body even though he didn’t actually touch me. I couldn’t move, and apparently neither could he because we just stood there and stared at each other for several minutes.

“I didn’t imagine it,” he whispered.

God, I loved that British accent. “If you’re talking about that chemistry, no, you didn’t imagine it.” Suddenly I was very conscious of the fact that I was still sweaty from working all day and while I wanted to get sweaty with him, I wanted to start clean. “I need a shower,” I said, stepping back.

Andrew’s eyes darkened as he stepped forward. “Me too,” he said. “Maybe we should conserve water.”

I was in over my head and I was loving it. “One thing first.” I reached for him and he came willingly, seeming to know exactly what I wanted. Our lips met and I was sure I was dreaming. Surely a simple kiss couldn’t ever be like that. Although I wouldn’t classify his tongue tangling with mine and our bodies were as close as possible as a simple kiss. Suddenly either of us being sweaty or dirty didn’t bother me in the least.

“Wow,” he said, stepping backward.

“Yeah.” Intelligent conversation seemed to have completely abandoned me. Instead I took his hand and led him to my bathroom. Another thing I really liked about my house was the very large bathroom off the master bedroom. Andrew’s eyes never left me even though there were several items that should have interested the carpenter. I pushed him up against the wall and backed away. Once I was sure he would stay there, I turned to start the water in the shower. When it was at the right temperature I turned back to him. Jeans and a lacey t-shirt weren’t exactly the ideal clothing for a strip tease, but I was determined to give it the old college try anyway. Besides, what I had on underneath would surely make up for that.

I slowly pulled my t-shirt out of the hem of my pants and started to pull it over my head. Before my face was covered by the material I saw Andrew’s gaze go to the smooth, pale skin of my stomach as it was revealed. Even from halfway across the room I could hear his breath catch as my bra was bared to his hungry stare. And bared was probably the best way to describe it since the pretty blue material that fully covered my good-sized breasts was almost completely see-through. Andrew could surely see the darker color around my nipples but couldn’t see anything clearly. As I threw my shirt across the room in the general direction of my hamper I pulled my hair down, shaking my head to help it spread out from the ponytail it had been in.

My jeans were next, and although it was quite obvious that Andrew wanted to touch me, he stayed where he was for the rest of the show. He soon saw that my underwear were the same color and material as my bra. Since I’m a natural blonde, he probably couldn’t tell from where he was standing if I was shaved or not and he made the most attractive noise of frustration that I’ve ever heard. I laughed slightly and he grinned.

“You next,” I said, surprised at how breathy my voice sounded.

Andrew complied with more speed than grace, but soon he was standing before me in just his tented boxers. The proof of his desire for me made me feel powerful and feminine.

Turning my back on him, I quickly stripped my bra and underwear off then stepped into he shower. “That wasn’t nice,” he complained, then joined me. I had no clue a person could take their boxers off as quickly as he had. Still not letting him see me from the front, I handed him a bar of soap and asked him to wash my back. More than willing to comply, he washed my back and then my ass and legs. When he reached my ankles he started up the front of my legs, skipping over my mound and then washing my breasts.

“Oh, perfect,” he breathed as his hands thoroughly washed my sensitive flesh. I had similar feelings. Leaning back into him, I could feel his hard manhood pressing against my ass and wiggled a little, causing him to groan. His hands left my breasts and started washing my arms. I wanted to protest, but even him touching my arms turned me on so I kept quiet. My silence was rewarded as his hands finished washing my arms and slowly started moving down my stomach. His groan was mimicked by my own as he finally learned that I was indeed cleanly shaven. After he washed every inch of my mound he took the shower massager down and rinsed all traces of soap from my body. He let it play over my clitoris for a few moments, but I pushed it away. I could come from the massager any time I wanted. There were some things that only a man could do for me, and that’s what I wanted.

As if reading my mind, Andrew returned the shower massager to its cradle and turned me around. Once more our tongues met as we kissed again. His large, capable hands massaged the smooth flesh of my firm ass as I rubbed my breasts against his slightly haired chest.

Breaking the kiss, Andrew looked at me with sparkling eyes as he started to kneel at my feet. Oh no, surely he wasn’t going to do that in the shower. I would probably end up falling and cracking my head open.

“Don’t worry, I’ll keep you safe,” Andrew reassured me, making me realize I said that out loud. He pushed me back into the corner then put his hands on my ass and lifted slightly. My legs automatically hung on his arms and I was open for his enjoyment – and mine, I hoped.

He started by kissing the inside of my thighs lightly, running his tongue and teeth along the flesh as well. I moaned and shifted my hips, trying to bring his mouth where I wanted it. “In a hurry?” he asked, laughter in his voice.

“Just keep teasing me all you want,” I responded. “My turn will come.”

“Yes, you will come,” he said before planting his mouth firmly over my clit. I thought I was going to come immediately, but I managed to hold off a little. It felt so good I didn’t want it to end so soon.

His tongue flicked my clit, then he nibbled slightly before his tongue joined the party again. After a few times of that he suddenly shoved his tongue so far into my pussy that I felt like it was a cock. I screamed and pushed myself against his face. Gone was my worry that I would fall and get hurt, for some reason I trusted him implicitly.

It didn’t take much more of that treatment before I was coming with wild abandon. Never in my life had I felt anything even remotely resembling the intensity of the orgasm Andrew had caused. When I finally came back to earth Andrew lowered me to the floor of the shower and kissed me firmly. I’d never tasted myself in a guy’s mouth before – don’t ask me how I managed that one – but I found I liked it from Andrew’s mouth. Actually, I would probably kiss him no matter what.

When my legs would once again support me, I stood up and urged him to do the same. I washed him as thoroughly as he had washed me earlier, paying special attention to his tight balls and his large cock. It was actually the first time I’d seen it and I was quite impressed. I couldn’t help but think that his last name – Dan-Jumbo – definitely fit him.

Andrew moaned, letting me know that he loved what I was doing, so I quickly rinsed him and took things even further. At first I started with just my tongue, running it up and down the length of his shaft. “I didn’t tease you for long,” he reminded me through gritted teeth. Remembering that he hadn’t, and how good he’d made me feel, I took pity on him at took the head of his cock into my mouth. He groaned and pushed his hips toward me. I let his cock slide further into my mouth and down my throat, something that obviously surprised him. As he pushed in and out of my mouth I used my tongue to add additional stimulus while I kept my lips tight around his member. I cupped his balls and massaged them firmly but gently and was rewarded by yet another moan. His movements sped up as he buried his hands in my hair, urging me to meet each of his thrusts, which I did willingly.

“Meg, you’ve got to stop or I’m going to come,” he managed to say, but I didn’t stop. I wanted to taste his come and I was sure that I could get him up again fairly easily. “Yessssss,” he said as he realized what I wanted. One of my hands was still busy playing with his balls but I place the other one on his hard ass and urged him on. I could feel his tight muscles under my hand as he pumped faster and faster, until he finally stopped with his cock down my throat and started to come. I pulled back a little so he was back in my mouth and swallowed as much as I could. I was right, he was tasty.

“Come here,” he said when he stopped coming, urging me to my feet. He kissed me again, then turned me around. He turned the water so it was filling the tub and sat down, pulling me between his legs. And then my world changed when he started to wash my hair.