Megan & David Ch. 02

Story Info
Father finds out.
2.9k words
4.17
50k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 11/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maniax
maniax
28 Followers

Hello readers, please readMegan & David: Ch.01 My Gay Brother before you read this story. Thank you.

My son David is a very handsome, strapping young man, who could have any woman he wants, except he's gay. My daughter Megan is a beautiful, athletic young woman, who could have any man she wants, except, she is a tomboy and the town bully. And, shemay be gay. Where did I go wrong? I don't know. For my wife, Gloria, and I, we're thinking, no hope for grandkids.

My kids used to be best friends when they were younger, now they barely talk to each other. David is already away at college in Colorado, we used to live in Colorado and have a house there, so that's where he lives. When Megan got accepted at the same university, Gloria and I thought that if she were to live with David and with them depending on each other for support, etc., hopefully, their relationship would improve. Besides, Gloria and I both agreed we are more comfortable with our eighteen years old daughter living with her older brother, than her moving to go to some other college on her own.

David flew in last night from Colorado; he was in his usual unfriendly mood when we picked him up. He had already told us he would rather Megan not move in with him. We told him he didn't have a choice.

I know he loves his sister, I mean, love like that doesn't just go away, right. Sometimes when he is visiting from school, I would see him looking at her, so I know he really misses her.

We got up early today and the kids and I packed up the station-wagon, while Gloria made breakfast. We have a two-hour drive to Gloria's parents' house, and then we will transfer Megan's stuff to her grandmother's car. David and Megan will drive their grandmother's car to Colorado. This will be Megan's new car.

We were about to sit down to breakfast when Gloria's sister Bea came in. She joined us for breakfast, yapping about other people's business as usual. After cleaning up, and as we were getting ready to get in the car to leave, Bea announced she was coming with us. Everyone, but my wife, was surprised by this announcement. Bea wanted Megan to sit in her lap for the ride. Poor Megan looked as if she was going to start crying so I told Megan she could sit with her brother in the back and told Bea she could sit in front with Gloria and me. I was happy to see Megan's relieved face, but when I looked at David, he, now, looked panicked.

Bea would be attractive, even beautiful, if it wasn't for her personality. She is rude, obnoxious, and most especially nosy. And there is NO doubt that sheis gay. She is always trying to get close to my daughter. Always trying to sit next to her, touch her and she always makes crude jokes about Megan's body and her sexuality. Megan does not like it at all and I don't think Bea has reallydone anything, but...who knows what she will try. One day I'm going to put a stop to all of it and Bea will regret the day she ever upset my Megan.

Bea sat in-between Gloria and me, and as soon as we got in the car Bea started talking, and would not stop. Finally, after about half an hour, she fell asleep. Gloria fell asleep too.

After awhile we got stuck in traffic, I was enjoying the quiet when I thought I heard moaning. I looked out the window and saw a man and woman on a motorcycle. It looked like she was giving him a handjob. I couldn't believe it, but, the windows were closed and the air conditioning was on, so I couldn't be hearingthem. I looked at them again, they weren't moving, and, they were looking into the station wagon. I heard the moaning again, and whispering, OMIGOD!It was David and Megan.

The traffic started to move again, I could barely concentrate on driving, knowing that my children were...oh no,...Were they having sex?" I needed to get to the house right NOW.I was driving as fast as I could; I had to find out what the hell was going on.If it was what I thought I heard, I had to make them understand, that this was wrong. Hopefully, they hadn't had sex yet, so I could at least stop them before it got any further.

I haven't heard any noises coming from back there, maybe I was mistaken.Oh shit, THAT was definitely, moaning. Fuck, they are fucking,... shit, ...What am I going to do? Should I tell Gloria?

I can't keep thinking about this. Maybe this is good...heh heh, at least they are not gay. I can't believe I'm thinking about this. Which is better? Both my kids are gay... or ...them having sex with each other.

This explains A LOT. No wonder they act the way they do to each other. I wonder how long this has been going on?" They have been hiding this from everyone for all this time. That's right; they can't even look at each other when they are in the same room. We thought it was because they disliked each other, but it's because they were...in love?

This is bad,...oh Gloria, what are we going to do? Fuck!

It's been about an hour since I heard anything.

Finally, we're here. I gotta talk to them right now...nip it in the bud. I hope I'm wrong.

Well...here goes. Breathe slowly, walk slowly to the back of the car. If, I'm wrong, no need to look too accusatory. OKAY, take a deep breath, phew...okay.

NO, NO, NO, no, Megan's shorts are all messed up and pulled aside, I can see her pussy. David's pants are wet, he's pulling his shirt down to cover it up. FUCK!

"Jerry"..."Jer"

"JERRRY...why are you staring into space like that?" Bea said,

Gloria said, "Are you okay, hon?... you were pretty zoned out there for a second."

"You okay?"

"Yeah, sorry. I'm okay"I don't know how I'm going to tell Gloria; I have to talk to the kids first. I'll talk to them after dinner.

"Jerrry...come on, you're not doing anything" Bea said.

I looked at my sister-in-law;I really gotta put that bitch in her place

Several hours later

This morning I discovered a secret about my children.

They are having sex with each other. All day I've been watching them together and separate from each other, wondering how I could not have seen this. I still don't have a clue.

The only thing I know is...they look happy. Really happy, it's the first time, I've seen them like this in a long time.

I don't know how long it has been going on and even though I know it's wrong, looking at them across the dinner table, seeing their faces, how calm and content they seem, I think...I think I'm okay with it.

I'll still have to talk to them, or maybe just talk to David since he's older. I don't know.

"Bea, why don't you leave Megan alone, you're embarrassing her"

I bet if she got a good fucking, she wouldn't be in everyone's business as much, and she definitely wouldn't always be trying to touch Megan all the time. I swear if she wasn't my sister-in-law, I would give her exactly what she needs. I'll stuff that mouth good.

Good, David's going outside, I'll talk to him first.

"Jerry give me a hand taking these outside, where's David anyway?"

"Hey Pops, sure I'll give you a hand, give me twenty minutes"

"I need to put some other things in the car, but not until after these are in"

"Hm,...okay, c'mon"

Okay, time for David, PHEW! He must be in the barn.

Why is Bea out here? I'll wait till she goes back inside.

David had an armful of blankets and sleeping bags.

"Hello son"

"Hey dad", David continued walking to the back of the barn. I followed him.

"You're in a good mood"

"Yeah, I wasn't sure if I wanted Megan to move in with me, but I think it'll be okay"

"So you two are getting along now?"

"Yeah," David was spreading out the sleeping bags and blankets.

"David...son, I know"

"Know what? Dad"

"I know about you and Megan" David stopped what he was doing, he looked up at me. His face was as white as a ghost's.

"Wha... what do you mean, me and Megan?"

"I know you are sleeping together," If David wasn't already kneeling down, I'm sure he would have fallen over.

He breathed in heavily, and then slowly stood up. "We love each other, dad"

"I know"

"So...so you're okay with it"

"If I wasn't, would it stop? If I made Megan go to another school would you stop sleeping with her?"

Without hesitation he said, "No, I wouldn't"

I knew I should at least yell at him, something, but I couldn't. In fact I wasn't upset, not at all. I guess having the whole day to think about it made me more comfortable with the situation than I thought I was.

"You know I want the best for you and Megan, and I don't have to tell you David, if you are found out what could happen. But,---just be careful alright, and NO CHILDREN---okay"

David came over and he hugged me, "Thanks dad, and don't worry we'll be careful"

"G'night son"

"Dad? Does mom know?

"No she doesn't, but I'll tell her, don't worry about it"

I walked back to the house, contented. As I approached the house, I saw Gloria's parents driving off.

The light in the living room is off, everyone else must be in bed, I should talk to Gloria tonight, I think. Hmm, what was that?

The noises were coming from the guestroom, I walked to the door, it was ajar. I couldn't believe my eyes. Megan was on the bed and Bea was eating her pussy. I stood shocked trying to process this sight. I looked at Megan's eyes; they were closed as if she was trying to block it out.

Bea looked like an octopus, slithering all over my daughter, I was about to go in when I heard Gloria. I went to the room.

Gloria was reading. "Hi hon", she was smiling

"I have something to tell you"

Gloria just continued smiling, "Is it about the kids?"

"You know?"

"It was kind of hard to miss the moaning in the car. Before you say anything, I want you to know I don't think we should interfere. They'll get it out their system, just give them some time"

"You really want them to keep fucking each other?"

"The way I see it, by the time they are done with school, they will have gotten each other out of their systems, and if not, we'll talk to them about at least getting partners so they will at least be able have a regular relationship."

Jerry sat on the bed, leaned in and kissed his wife. "We do think the same, don't we?"

They kissed again, and then I said "We do have a problem though"

Gloria looked at her husband with concern, "What?"

"Your sister."

"What about her?"

"I just walked by the guestroom, she was all over Megan,"..."She was eating her pussy, Megan didn't look too happy about it"

Gloria jumped off the bed "She was forcing her?"

"I think so, what are going to do about her?"

"Jerry, I think it's time you teach my sister a lesson."

"What do you mean Gloria?"

"Tomorrow after the kids leave, I'll take Mom and Dad out and I want you to show Bea what it's like to be forced, teach her a good lesson."

I was dumbfounded; I couldn't believe what was coming out of my wife's mouth.

"Jerry, can you do this?"

"Do what?"

"Hold her down, beat her, fuck her, I don't care, By the time I get back, I want her to be completely under your control, I want her to be so afraid of you she wouldn't dream of going anywhere near Megan again. Can you do that?"

"I can." I looked at the woman I loved. My wife, Sunday school teacher, PTA member, mother. She was fuming. She looked so cute, beautiful, and sexy all at once.My cock is so hard right now.

As if she read my mind, my beautiful wife started walking toward me; I pulled her to me and kissed her. She returned my kiss wholeheartedly and hungrily. We were both undressing, then I lifted her up and carried her over to the bed. I threw her on the bed, she was giggling. I climbed on after her and pulled her legs apart, pulling her to me.

My wife is pretty insatiable and I love it when she begs me to fuck her hot pussy. I want her to wait for that, so to start I push her legs back and pull her butt cheeks apart. She watches me spit on my fingers and wipe my saliva on her butthole. "Ooooo baby, give me your big cock."

She moans when I push two fingers into her. We don't like wasting time so I line up my nine-inch cock and ram it into her. Gloria screams with pleasure. Her legs rest on my shoulders as I start pumping that ass, pushing my nine inches inside her with every stroke. I was like an animal, grunting and moaning loudly as my dick squeezes into her tight butthole, over and over. Gloria screams every time, I love it.

My pumping doesn't stop, I move one hand to her swollen pussy lips and rub them roughly, then I push two fingers in her slick hole, finger-fucking her. Gloria is moaning more loudly. I pull my fingers out and start rubbing her clit, coating her already wet puss with her own juice. Her breathing grows more rapid as she has her first orgasm.

I slow down to re-position myself and catch my breath, pulling my still hard dick out of her asshole. Her shaved pussy is glistening with sweat and her cum; I bend over and taste her sweet juice, licking inside her pussy and sucking her hard knob. I push my thumb into her love hole. Slowly moving it in and out. "Mmmmm fuck my pussy baby." She was so wet; I pull my finger out and stick it in her mouth. She licks and sucks it, moaning.

I push her legs back all the way this time, her feet are almost touching the bed. I got in a crouching position above her. My cock slides into her asshole. I started pumping her again, hard, pushing my cock deeper in her asshole. She screams, "I love your cock baby. Fuck me baby, fuck me harder baby."

I do as I'm told. I ride her hole non-stop until her body starts to shake. I know she is cumming. I pull my dick out of her asshole and slam is her pussy, she screams, her body is shaking with multiple orgasms; I kept pumping her pussy hard as I explode into her.

"FUCK" "FUCK"

I ease off her so she could get more comfortable, then I lay on top of her.

Breathing heavily we both kissed. I put my arms around her, she hugs me back.

Gloria catching her breath says, "I want you to do the same thing to Bea tomorrow." I could barely smile.

In the morning, we got up early; Gloria's parents were already up making breakfast. Gloria and I showered and joined them in the kitchen. After a while, Gloria and her mother agreed we should all go into town to go shopping.

When Megan came out later, I was pleased to see her happy again.

We all sat around and talked, sharing funny family stories. Bea came out and I just felt a wave of extreme irritation and anger come over me. I looked at my beautiful daughter and knew I had to teach Bea a lesson once and for all.

Gloria, her parents and I all went to the car to go into town; we were gone half an hour when Gloria's father discovered he had left his wallet at the house. Even though I said I would pay for whatever he bought, he insisted on going back for it.

We entered the house and heard loud moans coming from the guestroom. I was prepared to find Bea bothering Megan again so I walked over to the room ready to stop whatever was going on. When I reached the door, I stopped in my tracks.

There was Bea on the bed stuffing her pussy with a giant banana. I couldn't believe my eyes. Gloria and her parents were now by my side and we all just stood there watching her. That ten inches of "cock" fucking her pussy was a sight; I felt my cock start to harden.

Megan and David walked in the room. We all watched as Bea's body start to shake as she came all over her "toy."

I couldn't take my eyes off her, when she finally recovered and looked up, her face was completely red, and she nervously tried to cover herself with a blanket. I looked around and Gloria's father was the only one in the room with me. I asked him to leave.

maniax
maniax
28 Followers