Megan and Nicole Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can watch the rest of the movie, but we can hold each other while we do it," Nicole suggested. She really wasn't sure if she was ready to do the cuddling thing yet or not. She had to at least give it a try though, otherwise she would never know.

Megan reached for the remote, pulling a blanket over herself and Nicole. The movie started playing again and Megan sighed, lying back against the pillows, her arms going around Nikki. She loved holding Nikki close like this, but she wasn't so sure if Nikki

felt the same. In fact, she wasn't even sure if Nicole was into any of this as much as she was; she would have to figure it all out later.

Nikki snuggled closer to Megan. She tried to concentrate on the movie, but all she could think about was what had taken place a little while ago. All of this was sinking in, and she wasn't quite sure about all of it. She really enjoyed having sex with Megan, but she wasn't so sure if she would like having sex with other women. Nikki was very confused about what she was feeling as she lay embracing Megan.

Megan felt content as Nikki was snuggling closer. She could smell the sweet scent of Nicole's jasmine-scented shampoo in her blond hair. She couldn't believe she had just made love to her. It was the most incredible experience she had ever had. She placed a soft kiss into Nikki's hair as they were watching the horror movie. When Nikki felt Megan's kiss in her hair, she gently caressed the side of Megan's body while they snuggled together.

Finally the movie ended. Megan reached for their wine coolers, sitting up so she could finish hers. "Nikki, you are unusually quiet. Are you sure everything is okay?" Megan asked her softly.

"Yes, everything is okay, Megs," she said as she reached over and grabbed her wine cooler.

"No, that is a lie. I am really confused right now. But not in a bad way," she said as she took a sip of her wine cooler as well. "I don't know if I can even begin to explain it."

Megan set her empty bottle back on the nightstand. "Oh well, its okay. I was kind of confused too when I first slept with Kassandra. You see, I thought I liked guys. I know you do....cause you were with Tommy. But I don't like guys, Nikki," said Megan with a deep sigh. "And just so you know, I've had a crush on you for almost two years now. I never said anything, because I knew you had your eye on Tommy......and I thought I didn't stand a chance in the world. I thought you might even hate me, if I told you the truth. Tonight, I finally got the courage....and I finally got to make sweet love to you, Nikki.....it was wonderful, but now I'm scared. I'm scared I'm going to lose you.....and that would kill me."

After listening to what Megan had to say, Nikki looked at her. "Megan," she said as she enveloped her best friend in a huge hug and held her tightly. "I am going to promise you something right here and right now. You are not going to lose me; I promise. I am not going anywhere. I will not lie to you; yes, I do like guys, but I also like you, too, Megs; and I honestly like you a whole hell of a lot more than I like guys at the moment."

Megan held Nicole close, laughing a little at her comment about liking her better than guys. "Well, that's something, I guess," she giggled, pressing a kiss against Nikki's neck while they hugged. "I guess we are just going to have to figure out the rest as we go along. I won't rush you, Nicole."

"That is why I love you, Megs. I know you won't rush me. We will figure this out as we go along. I truly did enjoy being with you tonight. I meant it when I said you make me feel like no one ever has."

Megan felt her heart turn over hearing Nikki's tender words. "Wow," she said, staring into Nikki's eyes. "You make ME feel like no one else ever has. And I love you, so much."

"Everything will work out, Megs. I just need to work through this confusion," she said, looking into Megan's bright blue eyes.

"Okay, I understand. Why don't we get some sleep for awhile? And when we wake up in the morning, maybe we could.....well, I might want you again," said Megan with a half-grin. "But that's up to you, Nik. I know you aren't ready for anything too kinky just yet."

"Sleep sounds good," Nikki agreed with a grin "Who knows what I will feel after sleeping on this all night. I may be ready for something kinkier."

Megan got a wild look in her eyes as she gazed at Nikki, thinking about something kinky she'd love to try. It wasn't too hard to come up with something after all the kinky things Nicole had whispered into her ear when she was cumming. She pulled the blankets over herself and Nikki and switched off the lamp on her nightstand. "Good night, baby," she whispered, kissing Nicole gently and holding her naked body very close in her arms.

"Good night, beautiful," Nicole said, smiling in the darkness as she felt excitement course through her when Megan kissed her once again.

Megan snuggled Nikki even closer, lightly caressing her arm as they lay there in the dark. Nikki wrapped Megan close in a protective embrace as she closed her eyes. Megan and Nicole slept peacefully all through the night, holding each other close while kinky dreams kept them floating among the clouds.

To be continued.......

12