Megan and the Monster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It then slid its thick cock back to the cervix of Megan. It did this a few more times in this manner, almost as if it was establishing the limits of what her stretched pussy could handle. This also gave Megan more time to accustom herself to the enormity of the creature's cock. Even so the size of the organ was causing Megan to let out a series of unintelligible moans and whimpers. Again every single nerve inside her vagina was being stimulated to an unprecedented degree.

The beast then pulled out, shifted its body and began to lick Megan's treasure again. Only this time there was no lapping up her sweet juices, rather the beast was funneling its saliva into Megan's trembling hole. The creature made one last lick at her pussy entrance, sniffed at it, before again placing its cockhead at her pussy entrance.

With one thrust the creature drove right to the limits of Megan, which triggered an intense orgasm in her. She felt her body tremble like a leaf, and her pinkness contracted on its shaft. A loud moan was forced from her mouth. The creature began to rapidly thrust in and out of her pussy, causing her to have a series of mini orgasms.

"Oh my God, oh my God," Megan began to scream, "that thing is so fucking big. It's so big and its making me come againnnn!"

The creature ignored her noises and continued its rhythmic thrusting, sliding to the limits of her pussy before pulling back only to drive into her sweet depths again. This went on for a couple of minutes and as time passed the creature started to make a series of hooting grunts. The beast stopped thrusting its hips while maintaining its grip on her and with its cock still in her it stood up. Megan screamed realizing she was being suspended in midair by the creature's hands and even more by its monstrous cock.

It then began moving Megan's whole body back and forth, using her tight pussy to caress its hardness. While doing this its noises were becoming more rapid and excited until it pulled her towards it one more time. It reached the back of her pussy and held her there motionless for a moment. The creature then let out a loud groan that shook the chamber and Megan felt it stiffen inside her. It then began shooting cum deep inside her as she felt a large volume of hot liquid flooding her abused pussy. But the spasms of its shooting cock sent tremors throughout Megan's body, forcing another orgasm upon her.

"Nooo! Not again, I can't take anymore," she cried out as her body responded again to the giant cock.

After the beast's orgasm subsided, it slowly lowered Megan to the leaf bed below onto her stomach. Once it withdrew its massive cock a steady stream of cum oozed out of Megan down onto her legs and the leaf bed. She let out a little gasp as the creature pulled out of her, leaving her pussy feeling empty. The creature carefully knelt down, straddling Megan's legs. It leaned forward, and supported itself on one of its hugely muscular arms, which was easily thicker than one of Megan's toned legs. With its other hand the creature guided its cock to Megan's raw pussy lips and began inserting itself back in her wetness.

"Uhhn, you're putting it back in me, that monster cock," Megan gasped as it filled her pink pussy again.

The creature next placed its other hand on the ground for support and began hunching its hips slightly forward, filling her tight depths with each movement. The creature built a slow steady rhythm, its two previous orgasms taking its sense of urgency away. Now there was the sound of its thick cock sliding into her and the sucking sounds Megan's pussy made as it gripped and released the invading cock. The slow, steady movement started to build another fire in her, as her body responded yet again. To Megan's surprise her pelvis began to slightly lift and move to meet its slow thrusts. And as time went on and her passion grew Megan began to talk to the creature amidst her moans.

"Oh yes, you big brute- fuck my tight little pussy. Uhhn, that's right, use that big dick on me. Don't stop, oh please don't stop."

This was very out of character for her, for though Megan would moan during sex talking dirty was something she'd never done before. But she had never had sex like this before, and she certainly hadn't been fucked by a cock like this - a true monster's monster cock. The creature, whether influenced by Megan's vocalization or more likely her flaming pussy, began to increase its tempo. This certainly affected Megan who began thrusting back harder while continuing her talk.

"Oh it feels so good in me. Fuck me, fuck my pussy hard!" she cried out.

She reached one of her hands back between her thighs and began to stroke part of the cock as it pummeled her dripping hole. Her hot, white hand had a profound effect on the beast as it let out another roar and its cock began pulsating in her, before firing another massive load inside her pink hole. After its orgasm subsided the creature withdrew its softening organ and then moving to the side of Megan it lay on its back with a satisfied sigh. Megan shifted onto her side so she could observe the beast. With it on the bed next to her she could tell the creature was close to eight feet tall and its body was thicker and wider than any person. Its hair was brownish with a few hints of red while the size of its feet were incredible - Megan guessed nearly two feet long. As her breathing returned to a normal state, she sat up then shifted to a kneeling position. From this angle she could observe the beast's facial features.

By now she felt some of the creature's cum oozing out of her. She couldn't explain why, but Megan brought her hand down between her legs and scooped up some of the fluid. She brought it to her mouth and flicked out her tongue to taste it. She was surprised to find that it was delicious, as she'd never enjoyed tasting or eating any of her lover's cum before. She found herself eagerly reaching down for more and swallowing it until all the cum on her legs and pussy was gone. It tasted like berries and nuts, with a hint of butter she thought.

Now finished with her snack, she went back to studying the creature. Its face was very broad with a large flat nose. A heavy thick beard covered its square chin and jaw as well as its cheeks. Its mouth was wide and long, with strong, large, yellow teeth showing between thick lips. Its ears were larger, but otherwise looked the same as a person's. It had a beetling brow with small set eyes.

But what eyes. They were a hue Megan had never seen before, a cross between brown and gold with flecks of green, but the colors seemed to shift as she looked at them. Megan was sure she saw intelligence in those eyes, they were not the eyes of a dumb animal like a dog or cat. They might not be human intelligence, but there was memory and knowledge there, as well as a satisfied contentment.

After staring at its face for a time she began moving her sight down the creature. She saw what was similar to a human physique, only on a larger scale and covered with brown fur like hair. Her eyes then drifted down to its groin and she felt her lust start to grow again. Its cock had softened, but it still looked to be at least a foot long and it was shiny from a combination of their mingled juices. She slowly crawled closer so that she could observe it better. Megan now could see all the veins running around and across its impressive length. She noticed though the head was reddish, the shaft was a color between tan and brown.

For some reason she couldn't explain, Megan removed her hoody, both shirts, and bra freeing her breasts. Megan crept right next to the beast and slowly, haltingly reached out and touched the cock that had just been in her, the cock that had given her more pleasure in one day than all her previous lovers had given her whole life. As she touched it, the beast let out a low groan of pleasure. Megan began to talk to the creature, though she doubted it could understand her. But her low, gentle tone and her soft hand seemed to soothe the beast.

"Oh that's such a nice big penis," she said with a smile, "it felt so good in me, it made me cum so much. I think it liked being in me, in my soft pink pussy. It made me cum and I made it cum."

Then in spite of the strong smell of the creature, Megan raised its cock up and began to bestow little kisses on its red head. The creature groaned and blood began to flow back to its cock. Megan got up and then sat down on the creature's stomach with her head facing its cock.

"Oh that tickles," she said about its fur on her bottom and pussy. "Now don't move big fella, and I'll show you a good time, something us people call a blowjob."

Putting her words to action Megan lifted its large cock up with her hands and bent at the waist so her mouth could reach it. It was wide but with her head at the right angle and her mouth open very wide Megan managed to get the head of the beast inside. As soon as she did the creature let loose with a loud grunt and its cock began to swell. Megan began to swirl her tongue over its head and was rewarded with a steady stream of its pre-cum, which was clear and tasted like nectar to her. This spurred Megan on. She could only take the head and a few inches into her mouth before running out of room, and it was definitely too thick to go down her throat. She then began to bob her head on its massive girth while using both her hands to stroke it below where her mouth could reach. Though her jaw soon tired, Megan refused to surrender. She continued her motion and when she began to hum at the same time the creature was driven past its limit again.

Megan was caught unaware by the creature's explosion and the force of its first shot forced her head from its cock. After that her face was deluged by thick white ropes of cum. Her eyes, nose, hair, lips, and the rest of her face were soon covered by the beast's spunk. Before the creature could even stop shooting, Megan had spread her legs wide, so her feet reached the leaf bed and stood. She bent a little, and guided its throbbing, shooting member to her pussy lips and sank down engulfing all her little pussy could handle. Megan began to ride its dripping cock, just moving her knees slightly, so not to push it too deep. With one hand Megan began to wipe the cum from her face and deposit into her eager mouth. When she couldn't find any more she licked her fingers clean, as she continued to ride.

She was starting to breathe rapidly as she neared another climax. Megan then brought her hands to her firm, shapely breasts and pinched her own nipples. That was enough to bring her to orgasm. She felt a familiar tightening in her belly, spreading between her smooth thighs and ripple across her body.

"Oh yes that feels so good," Megan cried out.

She felt her legs go weak from over stimulation. She managed to disengage herself from the creature while her body was still able to before sinking to her knees on top of the beast. The creature, with its cock still ready for action, rolled Megan off itself onto the bed. It then positioned itself on its knees with its cock jutting out at a ninety degree angle. It tried to roll Megan onto her belly but she had other ideas. Once the creature put her on her stomach and began positioning its body Megan acted. She quickly rolled onto her back and reached out and grasped the creature's cock with one hand. She then pulled and guided its monsterhood to her pink, velvety lips and let the beast's instincts take over. Feeling her soft wetness on the tip of its cock it drove forward until reaching her cervix.

The pleasure of the penetration forced a gasp of delight from Megan. She then placed her hands underneath her hips and ass and raised her legs, with bent knees, as high as she could while also spreading her legs as wide as she was able. This position brought the beast great pleasure and it began to make all kinds of hooting and whistling sounds, as well as normal grunts and groans. It shifted its arm to the bed over Megan's head for support and began to thrust in earnest. This angle definitely helped to stimulate Megan's G-spot and she soon found herself experiencing another series of orgasms. The continuous muscle contractions of Megan's pussy soon forced the beast to release another giant load into Megan. When its cock began to shrink in her it removed it and again rolled onto its back.

As Megan lay there she began to feel chilly, due to the cool temperature and the fact all she was wearing was hiking boots and socks. She picked up her flannel shirt and slipped it on, though she didn't button it. As she crawled to the creature she noticed its eyes were closed and its breathing was heavier. Megan clambered onto the creature and yawned. She was really worn out by this time, her body stiff all over while her pussy ached from the repeated fucks it had received. She thought she'd surely be bowlegged for days. Then after a catlike stretch she lay on her side on top of the creature. Megan could feel the heat rising from the beast and snuggled her head on its hairy chest. Her little hand reached out, and held its flaccid cock in her hand like a security blanket.

While she rested there Megan thought about what had happened. What she couldn't figure out was how the creature's cock, as thick as her forearm, had been able to penetrate her tight pinkness without causing severe pain or injury. She knew the vagina could stretch to deliver babies, and that some women actually took a fist inside them, but she had never been really stretched before that day.

What Megan couldn't know was that the creature's saliva had medicinal properties, as well as being the best natural lubricant in nature. The saliva also had aphrodisiac qualities, as well as anesthetic and analgesic ones. This had helped Megan by slightly numbing the area, helping to reduce any pain. It also helped turn her on, which caused her to produce more of her natural, tasty juices. But she was too tired to think about it too much. Yawning again, Megan closed her eyes and was soon asleep.

Megan woke stiff, cold, and confused. She felt a light rain falling on her and her body lying on dirt. She sat up to find herself alone and surrounded by trees. She slowly got to her feet and looked around. She was on the same slope she had been on that morning when she had smoked. The sun was sinking in the western sky. Down below was the camp where she had left from. In a panic Megan began scanning all about. No matter where she looked she couldn't see the creature. Feeling bereft, Megan began a keening wail. She was obviously heard, as she heard replies from down the slope - human voices. The beast watching from far above melted away into the primeval woods.

Epilogue.

Megan never did explain what happened to her and broke up with Matt immediately on their return home. Soon she soon moved from LA to the Seattle area. Nine months from the trip Megan gave birth (C-section) to a huge, hairy baby. The doctor thought it might have the Mexican werewolf disease, but more tests would be needed to confirm. As her son suckled on her breast Megan said no tests were needed as her son was perfect as he was. She had seen his large feet, and his cock was already bigger than some peoples. A chip off the old block, she thought.

THE END

P.S. I enjoyed writing this story as a Bigfoot enthusiast and would welcome comments.

12