Megan Brings a Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I surrendered to them by lying back on the bed when Megan pushed against my chest. They teamed up to get me undressed. Sam pulled my shirt over my head while Megan got on her knees at the side of the bed and deftly removed my shoes, pants and underwear. My stiff seven-inch cock popped up and bobbed around a bit when she pulled my briefs off eliciting admiring comments from them both.

I was bent over backward on the bed with my legs stretched out toward the door and my face up. Sam planted a kiss on my lips, and then placed one of her lovely puffy nipples against my lips. I'd have been a fool to miss that opportunity and sucked it into my mouth while massaging her other boob with my hand, twisting the nipple between my fingers.

While my upper body was engaged in pleasurable activity with Sam, Megan was beginning an up and down motion with her mouth around my cock. Her warm wet lips encircled my member gently, then with increasing pressure as she bobbed her head up and down, all the while circling the head of my rod with her tongue.

On the other hand, Sam had changed tactics by pulling her breast away from my mouth, straddling me and rubbing her still wet pussy over my face, eventually settling it over my mouth where it found a willing tongue. I proceeded to relay to her all the pleasure that I was receiving from Megan down below.

As I licked Sam's slit from top to bottom, paying particular attention to her love bud, Megan stood up and straddled my hips. She used her hand to properly position my cock and sat down on it, enveloping the whole seven inches in one smooth movement.

I was in man-heaven with a warm wet pussy on my face and another warm wet engulfing my cock. After observing and photographing the previous hour's activity it wasn't to be a long fuck for me. I managed to hold back for ten minutes but suddenly erupted inside Megan, filling her with my hot load while, at the same time, Sam reached her climax and wet my face with her juices.

Megan slowed down and let my deflating cock slid out of her. Shortly after that Sam lifted off of my face and rolled over on the bed. I climbed up beside her followed by Megan joining us on the other side. I was the meat and they were the bread in a naked "Jack" sandwich.

I eventually got up, dressed and packed my gear while the girls lounged around. We said our goodbyes and I left, totally satisfied with both my photography efforts and with the final athletic exercise on Megan's grandmother's bed.

I sent a disc of the images to each of the girls a week later, Megan transferred to a college in another state and, the last I heard, Sam got married to the guy she was dating when the I photographed them that memorable day.

12