Megan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh, I just love these shoes, they make you fit so neatly under my boobies. I can't wait to be tall enough to do this without them." She lightly rested her massive boobies on my head. "I hope 40 pounds of boobies will be enough to protect you from the rain." Her breasts were too large to fit under the umbrella, so the front got wet. Giant thumb-sized nipples were clearly visible poking through her clothes and bra.

We waited for the rain to weaken a bit and decided to go to my place to dry off as the rain made us quite soaked, and my place was quite close.

As we entered the building I asked her to set me down and led her to the lift. At 8'4" she was about 2'4" taller than the doors, so she bent to enter, also twisting a bit to enable her shoulders, ass and thighs to clear. I could never get enough of watching her enter tiny doorways. The lift groaned dangerously as she stepped inside. Once inside there was more space in width so she couched and turned. The only space left for me was to walk in between her thighs. We took the lift, which sounded like it was really struggling. It was a relatively old tiny lift, but it was marked for marked for 800 pounds or 5 people, so how much does she... This question was forming in my mind as she pulled me in closer, my back turned to her, massive arms surrounding my tiny torso, and her titanic thighs closing around my legs. It was like being in a hydraulic press; she could probably just squeeze me out like ketchup. I could feel her hot breath on my neck.

"I know what you're wondering, looking at that lift weight marking. You're trying to calculate my weight. What did you get, hm? Let's see, 800 minus your 140 that would make me 660.

A-ha-ha, don't worry little one I'm not that fat, I'm only 560 pounds. These girls are rather big you know." And her thighs hugged me crushingly from the sides.

Just then the lift stopped at the wrong floor, and the door opened to my new neighbour.. or at least to her chin. She was also quite tall, not as tall as Megan but ironically when I met her, I considered her seriously wayyy too tall for me to have a chance. I think she was close to 7 feet tall since she had to duck quite a bit to enter the lift. But she was nowhere the size of Megan in height or bulk, although she also had significant curves with breasts somewhere around an F- cup, and a matching voluptuous behind and long curvaceous legs. I used to see her date tall big guys and I always felt quite like a kid if I was along for the ride. But this time, she was the tiny one. I wish she could have seen Megan at her full height.

"Hi, Katey. We're going up," I said proudly.

And the look on her face was something I'll never forget: first utter surprise and then a hint of jealousy. I guess the sight must have been stunning. It was like catching people while kissing in a lift, except my date was crouching in order to reach my neck and fit in the lift at all. She could see Megan's pretty face smiling over my shoulder, and on each side of my body her massive shoulders and arms encircling and hiding my tiny torso, and the rest of my body hidden between two monstrous thighs, and her knees extending all the way to the lift entrance.

"Em. Hi. Joey," she said confused, and closed the door.

Megan's legs suddenly closed around me with a crushing grip. "Who is that pretty girl, Joey? How well do you know her?"

"She's just a neighbour," I said, and thought: ëoh god, she's jealous of her. This monster has taken possession of me entirely.'

"Are you jealous Megan? You have no reason to be. This girl is nothing compared to you."

"But she's pretty, and thin, and tall."

"Tall? Are you joking, Megan? Compared to you she's tiny."

"Don't get cute with me; she's still much taller than you, Tiny."

"Mhmm. I bet you touched yourself thinking of her tall busty body, you naughty little man. Will my body be big enough compared to her, little Joey?"

"Oh yes, definitely Megan; she's nothing compared to you."

We finally arrived and, while I was searching for the key, Megan placed her hands above the door frame and lowered her breasts onto my head, this time letting them spill to my shoulders. Ohhh. That made me fumble the keys so much they fell to the floor. A few more attempts and I succeeded.

12