Megan Ch. 02

Story Info
James meets Megan, a nun for a week at the ocean.
6.1k words
4.58
12.9k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my 375th submission to Literotica. A kind of milestone for me, as I didn't think I'd live long enough to get anywhere close to that number. Well, with improved medical advances and some very good luck, I have, and now I look forward to providing you, my readers with many more submissions.

I want to take a brief moment to thank all of you. Especially those who take a second to tell me what you liked or didn't like about the work.

Thank you, and happy reading.

PW

*

The air, heavy with fog, delivered a bone-cutting chill as I started the long drive to Wildwood at about five in the morning. My Chevy charged through this malaise like a beam of light through the darkness, while I grinned to myself, my long legs stretching out pressing the pedal to the metal.

'She's waiting for me,' I thought. 'Well she's worth it, whatever the consequences' and I visualized her naked body. There was a kind of skip flutter in my chest. I knew damn well we'd be found out and the scandal that followed would haunt me the rest of my life, but I didn't care. I was sure I loved Megan and knew that with one minor exception, she loved me too.

Gripping the steering wheel tightly in my hands, I tried to formalize my desire for her. 'If only, I told myself, we could spend more time together, maybe share a sunrise, a shower, a cup of coffee.'

"Shit!" I called out to an empty car; 'these were things that were doable this week.' I realized, 'What about those things that were denied us?'

There were so many questions about this relationship. 'Did she love me?' I thought so. 'Would her love for me be enough to wean her away from her commitment to God?' I hoped so.

'Did I really love her?' I was sure I did. I'd never felt this committed to anyone before. 'Did I love her enough to keep to a monogamous relationship if we were to marry?' On that one I wasn't sure, for right after we'd met again; there I was fucking those eighteen-year olds.

As the miles rolled by I realized I'd never had thoughts like these before. And the letter she'd sent me didn't leave room for any speculation other than she'd be in Wildwood for a one-week vacation and the second week would be spent with her parents. 'If only,' I thought pulling away from a toll on the Parkway, and followed that incomplete thought by trying to formulize my desire for Megan.

'Shit,' I told myself, ' I want to spend more time with her. And not just because she's unattainable living in the convent.'

I daydreamed as I drove, and laughed aloud in the car, conjuring up other goals, like waking up in bed together.

Damn it! I wanted a real relationship with Megan, but her vocation made that impossible. 'Should I settle for less?' I wondered, and realized how hard I was gripping the steering wheel.

I pulled into my motel around ten in the morning and placed a called to Megan after checking in. She'd been there for two days already, just in case another nun was keeping tabs on her.

Megan answered the phone on the first ring.

"Hello?" Her voice was tentative, as though she didn't expect me to be on the other end.

"Yeah," I said, "hi, it's me."

"Thank God. Where are you?"

"About a block away at the Reefside."

"Do . . . do you want to come over?"

" . . . Yeah, I do," my voice had gone dry on me.

"Please hurry then, Room 345."

I sprinted over, bettering my best time by 3 or 4 seconds for the short distance. As a consequence I was sweating when I knocked on her hotel door. I told myself it wasn't nerves.

The door opened so suddenly I almost fell into the room.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, James. I thought you'd never get here and was waiting by the door listening for your footsteps . . ."

"And never heard them . . ." We both smiled at that and I took her in my arms and kissed her. We took our time, getting reacquainted. I found myself memorizing the manner in which she played with my hair. When the kiss ended, Megan licked her lips and smiled. As we parted, stepping back to look at one another her eyes flashed with excitement.

"Something to drink?" She asked, gently rubbing her arm with her hand.

"Sure."

"I have white wine and two cans of beer."

"White wine is fine," I replied mentally kicking myself my making my words rhyme.

Megan licked her lips again and thrust out her breasts. As she walked over to the counter to pour our drinks I noted she was wearing a light weight white sweater and jeans.

Handing me a glass she indicated that I should sit on the couch. I did and she joined me, sitting thigh to thigh. Her shoe dangled loosely from her foot. I took a sip, at the same time trying to identify the song playing on the classic rock station. I couldn't.

Months later, I learned it was Andrea True's, mega hit from '76, "More, More, More," but it had a beat that could only mean one thing. I put my glass down and found myself kissing her lower lip. Then we were going at it heavily. Swirling our tongues, sucking them back and forth as Megan gradually crawled on top of me. Her hand dropped to my leg and felt for my zipper pulled it down, freeing my rigid cock. She was panting in excitement, I was beyond that as she tugged my pants to my ankles and then shucked her own clothes. Her thick black bush greeted me and my hand found her pussy lips swollen and inviting.

"Make me feel like I'm the first woman who's ever been screwed!" She cried out, rolling over and opening her legs.

I mounted her and eased my straining cock into her. She was more than moist. I slid in easily, feeling her grip me as she wrapped her thighs around me, and began thrusting. Her arms came around my back and we kissed frantically as we fucked, my lips traveling from her mouth to her neck to her ears and back to her mouth again. Her pelvis slammed into me as though she was desperate to finish, causing me some pain.

My hands probed her bulging tits, caressing them, gently squeezing them. Her hands gripped my ass tightly, pulling me deeper within her. The remaining minutes of our lovemaking left the thick scent of woman in the air, and sheen to our skin.

No way was I pulling out of her now. I concentrated on keeping my dick at least in a semi-erect state, thrusting gently within her slimy pussy as we kissed softly. After a minute or three of this I moved to her tits and tenderly sucked on them taking turns, careful not to ignore one at the expense of the other.

"Oh, God," she said deliciously, "you're going to kill me if we keep this up."

Then, "Are you timing this love?" Megan asking teasingly then moaned blissfully as I bite gently on her left nipple. God her pear-sized tits were so firm and pliable.

"No, but I do want to be fair."

"You're very considerate."

"Thank you. Have I told you how beautiful you are?"

"No. How beautiful am I?" She said then giggled.

"You are without a doubt the most beautiful, most desirable woman to ever walk this planet."

"Well . . . you say the nicest things. Flattery can get you everything . . ."

"Everything?"

"Everything. I hold nothing back. I'm completely yours . . . for the rest of the week that is."

"Shit!"

"Language, watch the language. Remember who you're in bed with."

I laughed. "We're not in bed. We're on the couch."

"You know what I mean."

I didn't answer; instead I enveloped one of her small strawberry tipped nipples and licked it round and round. Her areola, about the size of a quarter, pebbled over and I licked them too.

"Ewe! You are soooo nasty!" She groaned.

"I'll show you nasty in a few minutes, Honey-Baby, Sugar Pie."

Megan convulsed with laughter. "Honey-Baby, Sugar Pie, my Irish ass!"

"Another gorgeous part of you, my love," I laughed in return. "Oh!"

"What?"

"Can you feel it?"

"What? Ohhhh . . . YES! YES, I can!"

My cock was back in form again and I began to thrust in earnest and her moaning increased in intensity. As my balls slapped against her ass, her fingers were peeling my shirt off and tossing it aside. Megan's hands roamed over my chest, caressing, pulling on the hairs, and teasing my nipples as we rutted in pure unadulterated lust.

Now I was on top, with her legs on my shoulders, kneading her tits with one hand while two fingers of the other were dipped into her hungrily sucking mouth. She exploded two more times, each one more violent than the last. Then I was pumping furiously as my own climax approached. Megan matched me thrust for thrust, painfully squeezing my ass as I poured my seed into her.

My limp dick flopped out and I backed away from Megan, getting on all fours and lowering my face to her drooling cunt. The smell was nirvana and I buried my face in her, lapping at her not unlike a greedy dog, reveling in the taste of our commingled juices. She shrieked unbelievably when I took her swollen clit between my lips and sucked on it. I kept at her, devouring her cunt. She must have come three more times before pushing me away, crying, "No more . . . please, no more!"

We cuddled up and rested for a while, each of us engrossed in our own thoughts. I knew she was thinking of me and of course, I was thinking about her, and our future, if there was to be one.

Eventually I called in an order for pizza and we sat on the couch, Megan in a robe and me . . . well I stayed naked.

As we were finishing our pizza, she confided that for the past week she'd been experiencing the strangest sensations in her loins. That's the term she used, her loins.

I smiled as she described those feelings; tingling, itching feelings that evolved into a throbbing need until she was forced to use her hairbrush handle on herself. I was impressed that she could bring herself to tell me about her masturbation since she was so religious, then realized that she was being openly honest with me.

'Duh!' I made a mental note to be just as honest and candid with her.

Megan giggled.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"Would it surprise you to know I'd just finished doing it again moments before you called?"

"Really?" Was the best I could come up with at the time.

"That's because of the goings on from that room over there," and she pointed to the window opposite the foot of the bed.

"So, tell me."

"Mmmmm, well at first I heard a kind of muffled squeal of laughter. So I went to the window too look and my heart almost stopped beating."

"What was it?"

"A young girl, maybe eighteen or nineteen, was sitting back on a rumpled bed. Next to her was this angelic young man, perhaps twenty or so. But what got me so excited was the fact that he had his hand up the girl's dress. In fact, he had it up under her dress to the elbow!"

"Jesus!" I formed a picture of this tableau.

"Don't take the Lord's name in vain James." Megan scolded then smiled.

"And all the while his hand was under there . . . well, it was moving! And I knew . . ."

"He was fingering her pussy," I finished for her.

"James!"

"Sorry."

Her voice dropped to a whisper. "I got such a hot-itching sensation between my legs that I emptied my suitcase upside down looking for my ... brush."

"What happened with the couple?" I asked, knowing where this was leading.

"They . . . uh, were talking all the time. But I couldn't understand them. I mean, he was doing most of the talking. My guess, and it is only a guess, is that he was trying to coax her into going further."

"And the girl?" I asked.

"Well, her face was flushed and she was smiling at him all the while; even nodding her head in agreement. James, even now I'm having difficulty in breathing as I recall them."

I lowered my hand and found the opening in her robe; my hand lay over her mons. Megan shivered.

"What did she look like?"

"Oh, she was a knockout little blonde. Really, really cute, with a turned up button nose, short hair and a great smile; she had like, really nice teeth.

"Suddenly, I could hear him. He was coaxing her."

"What was he saying?"

"Ummm, he said . . . 'Take it out baby. Come on, play with it."

"Whew!"

"She moaned at that and said, 'I love the feel of your hands on me.' "

"Did she reach for him then?"

"Yes, she was very careful taking his thing out. I have to say it looked awful big to me, but it wasn't as big as yours." Megan giggled. This was having a beneficial result on me.

"When it was out she leaned forward and kissed it, right on the tip. Then she took him in hand and slowly masturbated him. I recall he groaned and said, 'Ahhh . . . your hand feels sooo . . . good!' "

"You're not making this up are you?" I asked.

"No! Oh, no! Then he said, 'Ohhh, yeah! Play with it baby!' "

"Look at what this stories done to me, Megan."

Tittering, she reached for me and began to slowly jerk me off. "Just like this. She was doing it just like this. Like it?"

"Mmmmmm!"

"Then she whispered something to him that I didn't catch, but he reached up and unbuttoned her shirt. She shrugged her shoulders and it dropped off. She let go of his thing and unhooked her bra; he was having trouble with the catch. Then she wriggled out of her skirt and removed her panties.

While she was doing that, he removed the remainder of his clothing. When they were both naked, she grabbed his thing again and continued stoking it."

"Oh, I forgot, she teased him, saying, 'I bet you jerk off every day.' and he sheepishly grinned and told her, 'Yeah, but I'm thinking about you.' Wasn't that lovely, James?"

"It's true. Men do think of women, or a particular woman when they . . ."

"Not all men."

"Well, sure. The gays are thinking of other men, but it has the same significance. So what happened next?" I asked as my finger began to probe her hole.

"Ungggh!"

"Is James making nice with you?"

"Yes! Did you . . . do you want to try the other side?"

The other side? It had to mean she wanted me to put it up her ass. "Okay," I said quickly. "Got any oil?"

"There's a small plastic bottle in the bathroom."

I got up and retrieved it.

When I returned, she'd lost the robe and was on all fours, presenting her ass to me. As I applied the oil to her beautiful globes she murmured,

"Mmmm, oh yes, that's soooo nice. Are you gonna wander around back there?"

"Kind of hard to tell where I am with this thick bush of yours."

"Want me to shave it off?"

"I don't know. Certainly not now."

"Ohhhhh!"

"Gee all this oil makes it kind of squishy ..." My index finger entered her anus.

"Ahhhhhh!"

"Do you prefer small circles, or shall I go deep?"

"I'll continue the story if you confine yourself to small circles."

"It's a deal."

"Oooh, what's that I feel against my leg?"

"My boner's back."

"Wonderful!"

"Megan ... please the story?"

"Mmmmm, yes. Ahhhh! You can go in further now. I think I'm ready."

"Ugh! Ahhhhhh! You are quick to respond."

"Your pleasure is my prime concern my lady."

"Mmmmm, where was I?"

"The young couple."

"Oh, yes. Well, they were moving around on the bed, he punched up the pillows, and lay back against the head of the bed, his knees spread, the girl lay across his chest, gripping him firmly in her hand, her legs open to him, letting him finger her. That's about when I turned the suitcase over to find my hairbrush."

"Did you start using it right away?"

"What kind of fool do you think I am? Of course I did. The handle was going to town before I got back to the window."

"Do you think they saw you watching them?"

"I doubt it. They were so busy with each other and I was kinda still . . . except for . . ."

"Ummmm."

"Oh! Oh! Oh, James . . .that's sooo good! YES! Right there! Oh, yes! Ahhhhhh!"

A few moments later I asked, "Did you just cum?"

"I'm not sure. I mean your finger was in my rectum, not my . . ."

"Pussy. Say the word, it's allowed."

"My . . . pussy."

"Say it three times."

"What?"

"Go on."

"Pussy, pussy, pussy. There, are you satisfied?"

"I think you did cum; but not big time, just a medium type, but it felt very good didn't it?"

"That's for sure. Anyway, she was breathing, little gasps, his hand was a blur as he moved in and out of her, using his fingers like you use your . . ."

"Cock."

"Right. Cock, cock, cock."

"Very good," I said and smiled at her and she leaned forward and licked my dickhead, causing me to groan.

"So . . . you really liked that didn't you?"

"Yes I did baby. I loved it. Tell the story, but feel free to do that once in a while."

Megan giggled and licked the underside of my mushroom, then giggled again. "This is really fun, not just pure sex. I never thought . . . oh, well. The little blonde was breathing heavily, and he must have found a good place because she moaned, 'Ohhh God . . . right there' followed quickly by, 'Ohhh, baby! Yeah . . . Gonna cum! Don't stop! Don't ...stop!' she crooned, and got off."

"I lost it too. In fact, I soaked the sheets with my juices. Can I tell you something?"

"You can tell me anything. It stays right here."

"I put the handle in my mouth and pretended it was you."

"Jeez!"

"I licked all the stuff off the handle too. Do you think me bad?" She said contritely.

"No, not at all, maybe a little naughty, but not bad. I love you for telling me this." And I kissed her.

"Want to hear more, or shall I do this?" And she took the head of my cock between her lips, giving it light, gentle sucks.

"I'm greedy, can I have both?"

"Mmmmm," and with a soft pop she released my shaft and continued the story.

"By this time, the bedding was off the mattress and she was on all fours, her hands holding loosely to the headboard, her glistening back heaving from her panting as she . . . help me James?"

"Was she taking him in her cunt?"

"No, her mouth."

"Then she was blowing him, or sucking him."

"She was sucking him off and I was hot again and began to use the handle on myself. It was so quiet I could hear the slick, slurping noises."

"Jesus, you should be a writer."

"Don't say His name like that. And I am an English teacher, some of the time anyway."

But she smiled at me and took a long taste of my cock.

"Ummm, I needed that," she purred, "and the young man groaned and cried, 'Stop it now. I'll come if you keep that up'.

Megan gave me another prolonged suck, came up for air, and said, "This is kind of a reenactment of sorts," and giggled.

"Sorry, I am having soooo much fun here. Oh, the girl says, 'It's okay." But the fella sort of growled, well, not really like he was mad or anything, ya know? And said, 'No, no! It's my turn. I get to lick you, and then I wanna cum in you.' "

"I kind of lost it there for a minute or so. My handle was doing its thing and well . . ."

"I understand, and sent a second finger up her backside. It met no resistance.

"Remember," I said, "the first time we were together?"

"I was a virgin, James. I hardly knew anything about sex."

"You were so concerned about losing your virginity you let me do you anally."

"Well sure!"

"But you did want to do it."

"I sure did. How many high school seniors get to fool around with guys in their mid-twenties?"

"Not that many, I guess, especially you girls being so religious and all."

Megan playfully cuffed me.

"But you were agreeable to letting me put it in back there."

"I had no idea how much it would hurt!"

"True. But I did warn you didn't I?"

"Sure, but what did I know? I wanted you inside me and that way I kept my virginity."

"It didn't hurt for long did it?"

"It sure did. But after a while it was a sort of agreeable pain. I mean it hurt, but still it felt good. And I was making you happy. That counted for a lot."

"As I recall, we did it every Wednesday when your Mom and Dad went to the movies."

"Ummm, just like rabbits."

"Megan?"

"Mmmm?"

"Want me to go in there right now?"

She burst out laughing. "I wondered how long it would take you. I've been squirming around on those fingers for twenty minutes now. Come on," she hissed, "Make like a rabbit again."

12