Megan Ch. 08

Story Info
A night in bed with Megan.
2.5k words
4.59
27.3k
6

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djubre666
djubre666
172 Followers

Chapter 8 - Full Moon

Although I knew I needed to rest properly for tomorrow, sleeping with Megan proved anything but simple. Firstly her supercharged metabolism made her body like a living furnace and at any attempt of moving away, a ham sized palm would press into my chest, hugging me closer, gently, but strong enough to hear my ribs crackle under the pressure.

That -- or because she wanted to give us privacy -- was the reason Katey moved out of the bed after a short while.

As Katey moved away Megan pulled me in closer, dropping her massive thigh over me. I could now feel almost the full weight of her 100-pound, heavily-muscled leg on my body. My head was resting on top of one of her massive breasts, while the other one was resting on top of my head. 20 pounds of the softest most kneadable flesh in existence serving as my pillow.

Just as I was starting to get comfortable in Megan's massive powerful arms, despite the weight and heat, she started adjusting her position. Rolling on her back she pulled me along, my back turned to her, my shoulders now wedged under her breasts. One of her arms placed around me, holding her breasts together by its massiveness alone. It was difficult breathing under 40 pounds of breast and the weight of her massive arm, but at least I was free from her thigh.

Her other hand, as always when we were sleeping, was holding my flaccid erection, occasionally giving it a light squeeze and a tug, as if she was constantly testing it to see when it will get ready. Thank god I was completely exhausted, from before.

My penis dropped down over Megan's pussy covering it, and I could feel her pussy warming up. She must have noticed, because she turned on her side trapping my body between those mammoth 50" thighs; their weight alone was causing me serious discomfort.

"Mhmm... yes Joey... ooohhh yes, I reaallly like that... mhmm...." She was still asleep and dreaming.

Then it started, first her thighs tightened around me, her arm firmly pressing my body between her legs. I could feel the heat coming from her pussy it was like an oven. Her breasts firmly closed around my head now, she was slowly rubbing my body into her pussy and contracting it with her thighs. Soon her hand closed around my skull and pushed down. The other hand preparing her pussy for my face, her finger casually tearing through the fabric as if wasn´t there, like spiderweb. She laid my head on her thigh, pushing it close to her snatch. Her other thigh closed slowly and relentlessly over my head. I think I know now how people about to be hanged feel like.

Her heavy meaty thigh spilled over my head its crushing weight luckily distributed around my head. I thought what might happen if she accidentally tightened her thighs, or if she orgasmed with me trapped like this. There would be nothing left of my head. I decided not to arouse her, afraid of her crushing orgasm, but she would have nothing of it. Her thigh gradually increasing weight on my head until I could take it no more. My head was trapped like a little grape between those two massive 50" crushers, I had to lick for my life.

Her snatch was scalding hot, luckily when I licked, bit and nibbled on her clitoris her legs relaxed, but if I stopped for instant the pressure would return. So I licked away waiting for the orgasm and my death. A few minutes later, my prison of thighs started twitching in orgasm, and her juices flooded my face. Surprisingly her thighs relaxed completely, silently twitching around my head. I could feel deep ripples of muscle within her leg. The amount of power in those things is unbelievable.

'Fuck,' I thought, 'She is horny even in her dreams; must be the growth. How will I ever survive this weekend. If only Katey was here to wake her up... hmm like that would stop her.'

No rest was given to me after her orgasm I had to continue, I was sweating like crazy between her thighs. Three twitching orgasms later she opened her legs pulling me back up. And just when I was starting to hope she was done with me for the night, my penis almost fully erect as it now was got stuck near her vagina as she was pulling me.

"Mhmmm... ohhh, Tiny... yes..." apparently she was still asleep and just reacting reflexively, guiding my penis inside of her vagina, ever so slowly squeezing my hips with those monstrous thighs, and burying me inside of her all the way.

Once I was inside completely, Megan rolled her immense body on top of me, covering me with over 700 pounds of muscle. I was completely unable to move, I couldn't even yell as my jaw was immobilized between massive breasts, the only thing I could do was make a mumbling sound, that had no chance of waking Megan, and breathe through the gaps between the imprisoning breasts.

Her hands found my hands and gripped me with deadly force as her hips started pumping up and down gliding on my erection. As her breathing shortened and the grip in her vagina tightened she started moving her entire body grinding it against me, pounding me into the bed. Just before the first orgasm, her hands found the sides of the bed gripping the metal frame, and with a sickly metal bending sound, twisted and bent the bars inward with her orgasm. Her thigh trying to get a grip on me, like chubby fingers gripping a needle.

"mhmmmmmm... oohhhhh........." she grumbled loudly, spreading her legs in a full split and rolling up into a sitting position, a significant bit of her weight on my pelvis. She forced her massive thumb into my mouth. Afraid that if I resisted she would just jam it down my mouth straight through my teeth and jaw without any effort, I complied sucking it.

Trying to find a better position, her legs landed on the floor with a heavy thud, easily reaching the floor because her hands already bent the frame. At first she just gently circled her hips on top of me, but again as she got excited, one hand gripped the bedhead and the other brutally massive hand covering my entire ribcage, threatening to cave it in with one playful squeeze, gently crushing my ribs.

She started moving her body faster, anchoring her legs and taking me and the entire bed along for the ride. She cut a groove in the floor with the bed legs. As she did her thighs were also bending the sides of the bed to the floor, and when they finally made contact with the floor her legs started bending the frame inward coming closer to me.

Abused as I was, having an 8'4" amazon girl rape me all night and nearly crush me to death several times, however accidentally, made me brutally horny, all I needed was some breathing space. Now that I had it and that I could see Megan's body in all it's glory jumping on top of me huge breasts crashing into each other pressed together by arms as wide as my waist. Not to mention seeing her absolutely mammoth 50" thighs slowly turning the metal bed frame into a total wreck. I came with a vengeance, shooting spurt after spurt of cum into Megan, enough for it to spill out of her, covering my belly. Megan´s own orgasm continued along, she had one orgasm for each spurt I shot into her.

Not even bothering to take my erection out of her, finally satisfied, she just collapsed on top of me, making the almost wrecked bed squeal sickly. She somehow managed to find her place on what was left of the bed and started silently snoring away in her dreams. It took most of my strength just to breathe under her immense body. Praying that I survive, I passed out into sleep buried under my 8-foot 4-inch tall, 740-pound amazon girlfriend, hoping to survive until morning.

***

I woke up, to the sight of Megan's wide massive shoulders. Apparently while I was asleep I somehow ended up on her back.

"Good morning, Tiny." I could hear Megan's voice chirping from under me. She turned her head, smiled at me and immediately I was lost in those deep blue eyes. I was quite a bit battered, bruised and tender all over. Most of my body was somehow abused by her overpowering strength, not the least including her 740-pound frame falling asleep over me.

"I'm... ehm... not sure what happened during the night, Tiny. Did you try to have sex with me while I was sleeping? That's not the wisest choice, since I have no control of my self when asleep and I am a heavy sleeper."

"Ehmm... Megan, you are not a sleepwalker, you're a sleep rapist. You fucked me to exhaustion all night, and almost crushed me by humping my body and falling asleep on top of me."

"Ohhh... so It was my fault. Sorry about that, I had no idea I could do that. But it was so funny seeing you this morning, pinned under me, trying to breathe. But I'm sorry, I really am. Why didn't you try to wake me up?"

"I... well... you can be a hard negotiator while sleeping, and let's just leave it at that. But, what's all this," I said just noticing that the surroundings had changed. We were on the floor in another room, Megan's hands were spread wide, handcuffed and anchored to the floor in front of her, making her back appear endlessly wide. I leaned against her back raising my body up.

"Oh, yes Honey... Katey helped me prepare a surprise for you before she left. She said that since I always abuse your tiny little helpless body, this time I should let you be in charge. So she tied me up, and placed you on top of me as a nice surprise."

She was dressed in a sexy little set of black underwear, and matching black stockings, ending in her sexiest 6" stilettos. Her arms tied spread, and her legs tied together, and cuffed, and anchored to the floor... I was place on top of her massive ass, my penis placed between her ass cheeks.

"Hey, Joey..." She gave my penis a playful squeeze with her ass cheeks snapping me out of my daze.

"Ehm... yes..."

"Because of last night... I want you to," her voice slowing down "...punish me... 'cause I've been a bad girl"

"Ehm... Megan...what..."

"You should punish your little girl; I've been naughty." And to emphasize her presence, she swayed her ass. I barely managed to hold on as a sea of flesh rolled in front of me. I like this, and despite being completely worn out from yesterday I could barely contain myself at the sight of her immense ass.

"I have an idea... I'll be right back."

"Better hurry, or I might have to spank you instead... mhmm"

I ran to find the oil Katey had yesterday. I spent the following hour oiling my massive amazon's body; her immense back, shoulders, and biceps as big around as my hips. Sensing the raw power in each centimetre of her body. Too weak to knead her muscles with my hands, I tried walking on her back. It was amazing how she didn't even feel me; I was like a fly going up and down with her heaving chest.

I spent almost half the time playing with her immense ass, massaging, kneading. Even emulating tit fucking with her ass cheeks, but my hands proved too weak to hold the massive flesh together.

Doing that I noticed my erection seemed a bit larger today than normal. I grabbed the tape measure conveniently close, and measure 18 inches. It has probably grown from all the pulling, and abusing Megan put it through.

Megan seems lost in passion from all the caressing, and massaging, constantly moaning. So I decide to penetrate her.

"Oh... yes Joey... be my big man.... Fuck me hard"

I slap her ass as hard as I can, watching it in its oiled glory swaying massively.

"Harder Tiny, harder... slap my big fat ass.... Make me cum...."

"Did you notice, Megan that my penis had grown... about 2 inches...." I say penetrating the last two inches....

"Ohhh... Fuuuckk... Joey.... That's really deep... ooohhhh.... Fuck my pussy hard." She was completely lost, screaming obscenities. And as I slid in once more, her hands tore the restraints without even noticing, just to get a better leverage. She was still trying to pretend they could hold her. Once more and I could feel her orgasm swelling.

She came like she always did: explosively. Arching like a cat, her back muscles expanding, thighs bunching up, and destroying all the leg restraints as they spread. And then she swiftly spun around.

"Let me see it, Tiny. I want to touch it." ...Hunger in her eyes... her fingers grabbing onto my erection mauling it.... In a blink of an eye, her tongue, and breasts were wrapped around it, and her head was bobbing up and down on top of it.

Dripping a significant amount of oil between her breasts, she pressed them together with brutal force and moved them like pistons until I shot a cleavage full of sperm.

"Mhmm... your turn..." she said kneeling, and holding me upside-down, face to her snatch, closing her legs around my head. Meanwhile she was hungrily sucking on my penis waiting for it to get up again.

As it did, she would clamp tightly on it with her hand, and later vaginal muscles, not letting it go down until she was done. She repeated this in several cycles. After the second time, I passed out for the first time, after the third time I was passed out most of the time....

Megan didn't mind, for her it was growth period, and her body demanded sex constantly. It wasn't even noon on the first day and I couldn't stand up any-more; I could barely lift my arm. And my monstrous girlfriend, although sweating from all the abuse, was barely starting.

"Hmm... Tiny, how about we get you something to eat and we can start again. I'm feeling horny again"

"No... Megan please! I cannot... I don't have any strength left... I can't even move."

"But you don't have to move; I can do everything for you," she said rubbing the lump in my pants.

"But Megan, I need some rest; you will kill me like this.... Please."

"Mhmm... OK... if you really want it like that.... I have an idea then. I can work off some steam in the gym, and I can pump up my body just for you. Make it big and strong... show you what it can do just for you... Mhmm... I get goosebumps just thinking of showing you how big my body can get."

"Maybe I should sleep it over at home rather."

"Oh... come on don't be a spoil sport. Well anyway, if you don't want to go, you should just say so," she says shoving her massive nipple in my mouth.

"Mhmmfmffm"

"What was that... you really want to come watch grow massive for you? Well you should have said so immediately. Come on let's go then."

djubre666
djubre666
172 Followers