Megan Ch.13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

The Volvo was barely dragging along, with Megan's very impressive bulk in the back. The suspension was completely useless under her weight, and we could feel every bump, I was afraid we might actually start sparking any moment. There was luckily no uphill along the way because we were barely dragging along on a straight road.

We barely gone a few miles when we heard the police siren. It made absolute sense, a naked man driving a half wrecked car was reason enough, even without Megan. But add a giant woman sticking several feet over the top of the car with a shoulder width almost equal to the car width, and there was no way we would be ignored. Normally I wouldn't mind, I get a kick out of showing off Megan, but this time I was worried that she might do something to the policeman if he doesn't let us leave very quickly.

"Maybe we could run" I tried panicking, although I knew that with with Megan's half ton in the back we could barely outrun a running person, a cop on a motorcycle was out of the question. But Megan didn't seem to mind, she looked as if she was happy.

"It's not like we've done anything wrong tiny. Let's stop and see what this is about..." Megan said with a wide smile, no trace of concern

"Besides, we need to kill another half an hour before I do the sample, might as well have some fun... Right?" She continued

"But, it's the police maybe we shouldn't...." I tried arguing..

"Relax tiny, you just sit tight and let me do the talking." She said, adjusting her boobs in the top. The sight of over a hundred pounds of breasts swaying like crazy over my head literally hypnotized me out of worrying. By that time the policeman was already walking towards us and removing her helmet. She was athletically built, about 6 and a half foot tall and quite cute. If I was standing next to her she would be dwarfing me by about a foot.

Megan was aware of being watched and took the opportunity to stretch her arms, showing off an orchestra of muscles in her arms and back. I could see the officer flinch at the sight, she was carefully reaching for her gun, but also surprisingly passed a finger along her crotch before unbuttoning the gun. At this point I could jump out of the car and point a gun at the cop and she wouldn't notice me.

"Hello officer, is everything OK" Megan chirped happily, turning sideways to face the officer, presenting her with a top down view of her bottomless cleavage while at the same time towering over the girl even while sitting. The poor girl had her mouth stuck open, completely wordless. I cant say I blame her or that I could have a different reaction. Megan being horny didn't help much either, as I could see the girls breathing was quite shallow and she was fighting hard to keep her concentration.

"License and.. what the.. holy fuck" The policewoman's sentence completely broke apart as Megan flexed her upper body for her. The amount of muscle on display was completely insane, and the poor girl was stuck with her jaw open.

"Oh, look Joey the poor thing is completely speechless. Maybe we could take her home with us for some fun." Megan said jokingly and extended one of her beefy hands towards the girl. In a panicked reflex reaction the girl grabbed the gun and with very shaky had pointed it towards Megan.

"Stay.. stop.. don't... you.. " She was trying to make a sentence but failing miserably.

"Oh, poor thing. Don't be afraid I don't want to hurt you. I just want us to have some.... fun" Megan said accentuating the sentence by passing her hand along her body and over her breasts.

"Why don't you come over and give me a kiss right here, my nipples are soooo big." Megan said circling one of her fully engorged 4" nipple. Surprisingly the girl was coming closer as if she was hypnotized.

"I know you want to touch my nipple, they are so hot for you" She continued lifting her top and exposing the massive nipple. The policewoman was still coming closer with her gun pointed at Megan.

"Here let me take this for you" Megan said taking the gun from the girl and guiding her head to her nipple. The girl's hand was roaming Megan's muscular forearm, and her other hand kneaded the biggest breast in the world. As soon as her lips came into contact with the nipple I could see her body convulsing in an orgasm.

"Are you certain we cant take her with us Joey, look at the poor thing." Megan asked again, caressing the girls back while she shivered, orgasming from sucking Megan's nipple and kneading her breast.

"Megan, she's a police officer, we could have a lot of problems if we do that..." I said sheepishly..

"OK, then. Sorry little one we must get going now, you heard what the man said." And she pulled her breast out of the cop's reach sitting back. But the girl would have none of it, one hand reaching into her pants rubbing at her crotch and the other lunging for Megan. THe poor thing was almost like a zombie, mindlessly reaching out.

"Sorry tiny, but I can't leave the poor thing like this. I just have to help her out." Megan said grabbing the girl by her thighs and lifting her to her face. While the girls hands were roaming all over Megan's forearm, her tongue began working the police officer's pussy through her pants.

"I have something special for you Mrs. Policewoman, something which left all the girls before speechless, for a few hours at least." Megan said and snaked her tongue under the girls shirt all the way to her nipple, and then back into her pants. She toyed with the girl for a few seconds and the rammed her tongue into her snatch tearing the belt and pants apart in the process. The girl looked as if she had an epileptic attack, her legs firmly clenched onto Megan's head while she was shaking explosively.

The sight was just enough to make mu cum, but apparently I couldn't cum now unless Megan allowed it. And on top of that another siren could be heard. Apparently the policewoman called for reinforcements before coming over to our car. And naturally when the policemen in the patrol car saw a 10 foot giant eating their colleague they turned on their siren and jumped out of the car with their guns pointed at us.

"Release the girl and step out of the car or we will fire." The two policeman yelled hiding behind the doors, one of them actually reaching for the shotgun.

"Ohh... What's this. More little men...." Megan said delightedly, as she pulled the half comatose girl from her face.

"Release the girl, and get out of the car." They continued yelling...

"I'm sorry officers... Do I look like I would hurt anyone... " Megan said emphasizing the last words by standing up. I could actually hear the guys gasp audibly from behind their shelters, their guns forgotten for a second. Of course the car couldn't really survive her sudden standing up, and her feet simply sunk through the flooring, hopefully not breaking anything really important.

"How about I leave the girl right here in the car, and walk over to surrender myself." Megan said lowering the girl in the back seat. The girl curled into a foetal position, her hands holding her crotch and still shaking in orgasm. Her eyes were rolled back and she was drooling heavily over herself. Megan meanwhile raised her hands into the air pushing her chest out raising her breasts and stepped out of the car.

"Don't move" They yelled in a shaky voice.

"Pleas don't shoot little old me, I'll walk over peacefully so you may arrest me....OK. Why don't you take your handcuffs and cuff me. You seem cute." She said to one of the officers while walking over, swaying all of her curves at once. I could already see the poor guys were completely hypnotized, they couldn't shoot her if they wanted to. And soon they will be ready to shoot themselves if she asks them to.

"O..OK" they answered, and one of them got his handcuffs out and started walking over to Megan. He already had a boner stretching his pants. As Megan approached I could see the tiny man completely obscured by Megan's shadow as she loomed high above him.

"There officer cuff me..." Megan said, lowering her arms in an orchestra of muscle display. She took the opportunity to frame her breasts with her arms and bend over exposing her cleavage. The tiny man shuddered creaming his pants.

"Weren't you going to cuff me Mr. Officer?" Megan asked the stunned policeman, who hearing this managed to gather an impressive amount of willpower and tried to put the handcuffs on Megan. Her wrist were however too big for the tiny things to fit.

"Oh.. shoot, those seem a bit too tiny. Maybe you shouldn't have used cuffs for little girls. I know I look like it but I'm not actually that little. There is no way those would hold me..look." She said taking the cuffs in her fingers and tearing them apart as if they were made from paper.

Both of the men shuddered at this point, as did I but I didn't have the luxury of being allowed to cum. The man in front of Megan reached out for her breasts, almost against himself, zombiefied just like the girl before.

"How about I take you back to your friend. And you can hold on tight to make sure I don't escape." Megan said picking the man up and holding him between her massive arm and one voluminous breast. The man bucked his hips two or three time against the 100 pound breasts in his lap, his hands kneading the overflowing flesh. His mind unable to cope with the expanse of flesh, his eyes rolled back and he started bucking in a series of orgasms just like the girl.

"Wh..wha.. What are y..you doing to Mick..." The other cop was fumbling words...

"Wha.. Sta.. Stay..Don..Don't mmmm.." He continued stammering until Megan came right in front of him towering massively, with his friend shaking in her arms.

"It's not nice to point you know.." She said, lowering the other cop on the hood of the car and taking the shotgun from the other guys hands. She then bent the thing as if this was a bugs bunny cartoon.

"Now, you apologize, or I will have to spank you....Mr. officer." Megan said to the confused officer, picking him up to face level.

"I..I..I....I...I'm..so..sorry..." he stammered looking at Megan, and his gun in turns, and shaking half in fear half in lust, tears starting to go down his cheeks.

"There there, don't cry..." Megan said giving the man a kiss on the forehead and putting him down dangerously close to her crotch.

"There, there.." she continues saying while pressing the man's face against her crotch and caressing the back of his head. The vicinity of Megan's crotch and the overpowering amount of sexual energy were enough to drive the man into the same state as his friends.

"Oh. my god. have you seen that tiny. I'm unstoppable, I could do whatever I wanted." Megan was saying as she was walking back to the car.

"Dear God.. Meg... What have you done. We have to leave now, before more come." I said in panic...

"They can't do anything to me even if they do come, and I want to put on a show for my big man. Do you think I should get myself a motorcycle. I always wondered what I would look like on one." She said and walked over to the policewoman's motorcycle. She picked up the bike and brought it over sitting on it in front of me. The normally large bike look like a toy bike between Megan's thighs, they hid half the motorcycle from view...

"Ooohh.. I like the feel of this thing between my legs. It feels so powerful.." She said as her thighs pressed into the machine expanding and growing in size.

"Oh, If I got one of these I would have your body shape carved into the seat, so I could always ride your tiny frail little body." She said grinding into the seat, breaking the suspension and bending the rear wheel.

"And my thighs could always play with you... "She said relaxing and expanding her thighs in an explosion of muscles breaking away the plastic covers.

"Pressing into you slowly..." her thighs expanded relentlessly bending all the outer layers of the engine crushing various tiny parts and bending tubes with metal crunching sounds and bolts falling off. I couldn't take it any-more, I started jacking off hoping to cum. My cock was already hurting from all this.

"Or playing with you a bit more rough..." She said relaxing and expanding her thighs more powerfully cracking the engine.

"Oh.. I can't wait to put you between my thighs and ... squeeze.." she said moaning and pressing her thighs powerfully, collapsing the block and leaking oil.

"And.. squeeze... mmhmhpph.." she continues moaning, and stands up crushing the entire mess into a pile of parts and bent metal I felt as if I was going to explode, I should have already cum two or three times from all this. But I just simply couldn't even jacking off didn't help.

"Mhmm... now I'm ready to go honey..." she said..."Oh, I forgot something.. hmm.. Oh yes.." she said, reaching into her pants and returning with a completely drenched finger and passing under my nose with it. "You may come now honey..." I simply exploded cum all over the car and myself it was probably one of the most explosive orgasms ever, I felt all tingly after it. And If she didn't give me the permission to cum freely I might be having a lot of those.I was spared falling apart mentally and sexually in Megan's vicinity but at the price of submitting my reproductive system to her total control.

Megan then quickly and carefully took the still spasming girl and placed her inside the police car and taking great care not to break anything again sat back in the car.

"Drive" was all she had said.

As we were leaving I surveyed the scene behind us. A police motorcycle which looked like it was ran over by a truck. Three policeman shaking in the throes of the orgasms provided by Megan's reproductive system. I just hoped none of this comes back to us somehow.

And a view to the back of the car indicated a very, very horny Megan absently pinching her nipple.. I had to get home very quickly...

*****

12