Megan Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her smile was a mile wide and she was already moving in my direction, "Oh I've managed to organize for my husband to be away all night, what about you Jenny?"

Jenny moved towards me too, grinning, "Yes, me too, away all night, so we've got all night to show William just what we think of him - and to show him what we think of each other, I just know that turns him on like crazy! Doesn't it William?"

I groaned as they both reached out and started to play with my cock.

Megan looked at Jenny and said, "I can't believe that you two ever split, you're so right together"

Jenny shrugged and grinned, "Oh we weren't the same people then, not at all compatible, but last night opened me up completely, and for the first time in my life I'm admitting to myself what I want - and better still, I'm doing what I want!" and she glanced at me and smiled, "and that's all William ever wanted, wasn't it William?" I nodded, "I just used to think he was a sex maniac!" she added.

Megan laughed loudly and spluttered, "But he is!!"

"I know" said Megan " I just didn't know that's what I wanted!!"

Then they were on me, and I lost all track of the conversation as waves of pleasure started to flow through me as their hands and their lips started to go to work - and mine weren't idle either. This time it was Jenny on my cock and Megan on my face, and it was every bit as sensational as before.

Would I survive the whole night? that was the question hammering through my mind as I shot my load of hot juice deep into Jenny's red hot, tight pussy and heard them both scream out another orgasm into each other's mouths.

Guess you might find out another time!!

12