Megan Cuckolds Her Boyfriend

Story Info
Megan takes BBC in front of her bf while at the beach.
9.1k words
3.94
101.9k
134
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story about a trip to the beach with my girlfriend, and how it changed my life forever...

My name is Kevin, I am a 25 year old white male, I am average build and a pretty normal guy all around. I have an average job and live a fairly average lifestyle. My girlfriend and I have been together for four years now. Megan is a gorgeous 21 year old brunette, Italian and white mix, thick and curvy in all the right places. She is tall, about 5'9 and she has a cute face with a stunning smile, and bright, sensual eyes. She has average but perky boobs, a nice flat stomach with a belly button ring, curvy hips and an amazing heart shaped bubble butt with thick and strong thighs and luscious long legs.

Megan and my relationship has been very good for the most part. We get along great, have alot in common and generally have fun together. This is the longest relationship either of us has been in, and we were looking for something long lasting. I fell in love with Megan very quickly but always took it slow. I was planning on asking her to marry me within the next year.

I am not sure what she will say to be completely honest. I'm not sure that Megan feels as strongly for me as I do for her. I have always had a feeling that I am not meeting all of her needs.

For the first two years or so the sex Megan and I had was incredible, her pussy is small and tight and she knows how to work her hips (she loves to dance) and body. Over the last six months however, Megan has complained to me a few times about being bored and wanting to spice things up. She suggested trying a threesome awhile back but I shut out the idea pretty quickly because she wanted to have one with another guy.

She said we would do another one with another girl to make it fair, but she wanted to try one with a guy first. I got offended and angry so she dropped the subject and never mentioned it again. But the thought never seemed to leave my mind. The more I thought about it, I found myself secretly getting turned on by the thought. I would never have admitted it to her though.

Our four year anniversary was coming up so Megan and I decided to take a trip to Ocean City, MD for the weekend. On Thursday we went out shopping so she could get a new bathing suit. After browsing around for a little while she had a cart full of suites picked out and she said she couldn't make up her mind.

I told her. "Why don't you get the two sexiest ones that show off your body?"

Megan grinned at me and told me she had a few that really showed off her ass, but wasn't sure about them because she didn't want a bunch of guys staring at her. She seemed to think about it for a moment, before turning to me and saying she would get them on two conditions, one I couldn't see them before we got there.

The second condition was that I had to take her out drinking while at the beach. I am not much of a drinker and I tend to get really drunk and fall asleep or blackout. Megan however loves to drink, and she is always trying to get me to take her out places to drink and dance.

Friday Morning we set off for the beach. The weather was beautiful and traffic was light, Megan was singing along to the radio with her hair blowing in the wind and her hand out the window. About an hour away we started to hit some traffic, Megan was getting antsy to get there and started to drink some of the mini liquors she had brought with her. After about two of those little bottles and very little in the way of food in her, Megan started to get a little tipsy.

She was wearing a sundress and started to flirt with me and run her fingers up and down her legs, lifting her dress a little higher and higher each time.

She looked at me and said. "I want to get naughty this weekend."

With a grin I had never seen on her before. I asked her what she meant by that and she replied that she wanted to do something adventurous and crazy, something new.

We got to the hotel at around four in the afternoon and checked in to our beautiful room on the 34th floor with an incredible oceanfront view. The hotel was very nice with a heated indoor pool and an outdoor pool that leads right out to the boardwalk, along with numerous stores right outside the hotel doors. We decided to go out to dinner and then come back to the hotel and just take it easy for the first night. I started to unpack and Megan decided to take a quick shower and change.

Once I finished unpacking, I sat down on the bed and started to watch that channel all the hotels have that run constant commercials about local attractions. After a couple of minutes of both flicking channels and watching, Megan came out of the bathroom wrapped up in a towel.

She smiled at me, dropped her towel and walked over to me; she started to kiss me and slowly ran her hands down my chest until she got to my belt. Her hands started rubbing my crotch and looking up at me with her beautiful brown eyes, she pulled out my cock and started to stroke it slowly and without saying a word, started to work on me with her mouth, instantly taking my whole five inch dick in her mouth without a struggle.

Megan does not give me head often because she would rather have sex, and I am usually only able to cum once, then I have to wait about half an hour before I can get it up again. She was taking me all the way and messaging my balls when she suddenly backed off, stood up, and started walking to the door.

She looked at me and said with a cute and seductive tone. "Let's go to dinner and get a couple drinks, and save the fun part for when we come back."

+++++++

The place we decided to eat was nice and right by the bay with a stunningly beautiful waterfront patio. As we were finishing dinner Megan said she really wanted to go to a bar and get a couple drinks, she said she wanted to get drunk and take me back to the room and finish what she started. We walked down the boardwalk and found a nice little bar that was only about two blocks away from our hotel.

We went in and sat down before ordering a couple of drinks. The place was fairly quiet for a bar on a Friday night, maybe only fifteen people or so, mostly couples and mostly our age. There was music playing and a few people dancing but mostly everybody was sitting at the bar or tables. We continued drinking and talking for maybe an hour or so when a group of somewhat loud and rowdy guys came in and started ordering drinks and joking around.

By this time Megan and I were both starting to get tipsy and chatty, somehow we got into a conversation about sports with a few guys and a couple of girls sitting at tables by the bar. While I was chatting with one of the guys about the previous years hockey season, I glanced over at Megan and noticed she looked like she was getting chatted up by one of the guys, he was a black guy that was maybe around my age, but much taller and much more well built than I am.

I was somewhat concerned but it seemed by the conversation they were having it was innocent. As the evening went on we all continued to drink and talk all in a group, but I kept noticing Megan and the same guy having their own conversation. I tried not focus on it too much, or at least not let her notice because in the past whenever I got jealous, it seemed to annoy her and make her mad. I really never thought Megan would even be attracted to guys of color. I worked my way out of the conversation I was in and over to her, as I got close she was giggling and tilting her head in a flirty fashion and I was suddenly furious inside.

After a couple more minutes and another drink or two, the other group started to pay their bills and get ready to head out. We were all saying goodbyes and joking around, and talking about meeting up on the beach the next day to play volleyball. Megan and I were about to head out when I decided to run to the bathroom real quick. When I came out I found Megan out front on the boardwalk talking to that same guy again, when I walked up, they kind of stopped talking.

The guy extended his hand to shake mine saying. "Hey I am Lamont, Megan and I were talking about New York, it turns out we are from the same area."

I shook his hand and told him my name. I felt very intimidated while shaking his hand, it must have been three times as big as my hand, and he was crushing mine with his grip. Lamont had to be at least 6'3 and I was practically looking up just to talk to him. After a moment we broke off and Megan and I headed back to our room.

Once the door to our room closed we started to make out and grope each other, Megan pulled my pants and boxers down in one swift movement and started to pick up where she left off earlier this evening. After about a minute I pulled her up to me looked her in the eyes and told her I loved her, and started to undo her bra, she pushed me off her and onto the bed and as she stood over me, started to strip her clothes off slowly.

She asked "do you want me?" and I said hell yes.

Megan then said. "I want you to show me how bad you want me; I want you to fuck me so good I never want it from anybody else."

I was so turned on, but still thought it was weird she would say something like that. Megan climbed on top of me and guided my rock hard dick into her tight pussy, she started to ride me slowly, moving her hips up and down and gyrating her hips but I kept slipping out of her. I told her to lie down on her back and put her legs on my shoulders. My dick entered her and started thrusting in and out.

She let out a small moan, looked at me and said. "Go faster and deeper."

I stared to pick up the pace and was thrusting into her harder, after a couple of thrusts she said it again, and a few minutes later again. I was going as fast I could and started to feel the pressure building in my balls and knew I was about to cum, holding anything back whilst fucking her tight little pussy was impossible and after just a few more thrusts I pulled out and took off the condom and came on the bed.

We lay side by side with me panting and thinking it was good, Megan raised herself onto her elbow to look directly at me and said. "Really?" an exasperated sigh followed before she continued. "That was only like ten minutes!?"

I said I was sorry and that it was because I got so into and that we could go again if she gave me a couple of minutes. She mumbled 'whatever' before turning her back to me.

The next morning when we woke up, Megan was in a better mood and getting ready to go to the beach. We got a quick breakfast in the lobby of the hotel and then went out to the beach. We spent almost the whole day at the beach; leaving only to go to lunch and then coming right back.

It was about midway through the day while Megan and I were both relaxing and tanning when we heard somebody yelling "Hey bar friends." coming from behind us, we both turned back and saw the group we had seen at the bar the previous night. They walked up and started to unpack and set up right next to our area, I was looking around to see Lamont but I didn't see him, I was relieved.

One of the guys broke out a cooler filled with beers and started to hand them out. Some of the guys started to throw around a football so I joined in, while all the girls sat around and talked and tanned. The guys and I had been throwing the ball around for a few minutes when I heard one of the guys say "Oh yea here he comes!!" and pointing towards a guy walking towards us, I could instantly tell it was Lamont.

Lamont walked up and started saying hi to everybody and when he got to Megan she answered him like she could hardly wait to talk. He asked the girls why they weren't throwing the ball with us, and they just smiled and laughed.

Then Megan said. "Because we would rather watch you guys."

While looking and smiling at Lamont, he took his shirt off, and I could see Megan's eyes going up and down his body, he was ripped. Broad shoulders, muscles and washboard abs. I was practically staring at Megan and she didn't take her eyes off him for a couple seconds. I was so hurt inside; I could tell she was attracted to his body.

The guys and I threw the ball around for awhile while the girls continued to chat and watch, after a while we went and sat back down with the girls who where getting up to go get in the water. Some of the guys started to head to the water too but I decided to sit down and drink a beer and relax before getting in the water. Megan got up right as Lamont was sitting down and when she was walking off I noticed him watching her walk off. Lamont and I and two of the other guys along with two of the girls sat around chatting and listening to some music one of the girls had playing on a small speaker.

They were talking about going back to the same bar again later tonight. After talking for a bit we discovered that we were all staying in the two hotels right next to each other. A few of the girls came back including Megan. She walked up in her red skimpy bikini that has sexy bow ties on each of her hips and these little ruffles in the back. Lamont was getting ready to head into the water and was standing right next to me.

Megan came over and started to dry off, as she was drying off her hair, her ass would jiggle with every little movement her body made, and as she bent over to dry off her legs, she was angled so that I (and Lamont) had a perfect view of her suit clinging to her tight little snatch. Lamont walked off to the water and Megan lay down next to me, opened a beer and went back to tanning.

We were both still soaking up the sun when Lamont came walking back from the water, since I had my sunglasses on and nobody could really see where I was looking, I watched Megan out of the corner of my eye to see if she would adjust herself to look at Lamont when he walked up, as I heard him getting closer I noticed her head slowly moving as if she was following him with her eyes. I turned a little to see where he was at, and when I saw him I could not believe what I was seeing.

Lamont's suit was wet and pressed to his skin, I could see a distinct bulge in his swimming trunks and could see the outline of his cock and it was HUGE!! It had to have been at least eight inches and as thick as a bottle of coke and he wasn't even hard. I couldn't believe my eyes and I couldn't stop looking, I didn't know anything like that was real! All I could think about was whether or not Megan had noticed. I hope she didn't.

+++++++

After a long day on the beach, we all split off and headed back to our hotels. Megan got wind of the plans to meet up at the bar again and told me she wanted to go, I tried to talk her into doing something that only included just me and her and I told her I wanted to make up for last night.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes saying. "You got what you wanted last night and you wasted it, so tonight we are going to do what I want."

I asked her what she meant by that and she said she wasn't sure but she wanted to go out and have a really wild and fun night and that I could come or stay, either way she was going to go meet up with the others. I could tell she was annoyed with me and there was no way I was going to let her go out without me, so I hopped in the shower. While I was in there, Megan cracked the door open and said her and a few of the girls where going to run down to a store real quick and we would all meet up in the lobby.

About an hour later I was in the lobby with all the guys waiting for the girls to show up, everybody was chatting and making small talk, and I was trying to avoid being around Lamont, I was very intimidated by him, and I was sure he was trying to hit on Megan and didn't really care if I was there or not.

But even worse, I was getting a sinking feeling that Megan had an interest in him as well. As soon as the girls showed up we headed off to the bar and when we got there we all started taking shots with our beers. I wasn't feeling too good about drinking liquor but I didn't want to look bad by not keeping up with everybody else. Some of the girls including Megan started to dance with each other and they noticed all the guys were just kind of standing around watching them. So they started to grind on each other and one of the girls started to shake her booty all over the place, then all the girls lined up and started shaking their butts for us.

Megan was wearing a tight green tank top, and a short white skirt, and as she was shaking her ass and dancing, her skirt would float up and everybody would get a glance of her lace red booty short panties. Megan was by far the best dancer out of the group and I think she knew it, as she was really getting into it, and purposely shaking her hips and leaning in a way to show off her panties.

A few times she would glance back biting her lip, and it looked like she was looking at Lamont. As the night went on, one of the couples mentioned that they were renting out a beach house and they had a hot tub and ping-pong table and invited everybody to party there.

I tried to convince Megan that I didn't want to go, and she told me. "You can do whatever you want, I'm going to go party with them, don't be surprised if I don't come back tonight."

With that I decided to go with her. We got to the couples place and continued to drink and decided to get into the hot tub. Most of us did not have our suits with us and we all decided to just strip down to our underwear. Megan slid off her skirt and did a little turn a round for everybody to see, when she did.

John, one of the other guys said. "niiicceee." and when she turned to Lamont he glanced her up and down and grunted, when he did that she giggled, and squeezed her arms together causing her boobs to push out.

I took off my pants at practically the same time as the other guys, and when we did Lamont and I were standing right next to each other, and I felt so small and wimpy next to him. He was easily twice as big as me all around and way more muscular, Megan was looking back and forth at both of us with a devilish grin on her face as though she was making her own comparisons between us. I got in and sat next to her, and Lamont got in and sat on the other side of her.

We all sat around and continued to drink and have a good time well into the evening, until some of the people started to leave. At that point it was me and Megan, the couple with the house, John and Kate, and another girl named Kristen. Everybody was pretty drunk and John and Kate had been off and on making it out and feeling each other up all night. Kristen was a pretty blonde girl, thin 22, kinda short, big boobs and a nice tight small butt. I like thicker girls like Megan but Kristen was still pretty attractive. We were all having a discussion about our previous sexual adventures like doing outside and trying kinky positions, when Kate told us that her and John were a very adventurous couple.

She then poured everybody a shot and said " if you guys are open for having alittle fun I want to play a game with all of you, I want to play truth or dare anything goes."

Kristen asked what that meant and Kate said. "It was a sexual game they liked to play."

Megan spoke up and said. "Hand me that shot I'm open for anything, Kevin and I have been looking to spice things up." She then looked at me as if to say 'your going with this.' I don't know if it was the look she gave me or the alcohol but I nodded that I was in. Lamont and Kristen said they were single and in as well.

We all downed a shot and sat back not knowing what to expect but excited. Kate said she would start off.

Kate looked at John and asked "truth or dare?" John replied "truth."

She then asked. "Name one person you have slept with nobody knows about, even me."

John said. "In high school I had sex with one of my teachers Mrs. Leigh, after school in the band room."