Megan - Cunning Fox

Story Info
The second hot encounter with Megan Fox.
11.3k words
4.58
99.1k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
733 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Noj 2002 onwards. Now, on with the story!

This story follows on from the first part "Megan – Freeing the Fox"

_____________________________

Looking at his phone, his hand trembled a little bit as he highlighted Megan Fox's phone number, stored on his mobile after being gleaned from his chest. Luckily his shirt hadn't smudged the lipstick after she'd so carefully etched it on his chest and he'd quickly read it off in his mirror, checking it several times to make sure it was right as he saved it. Of course he'd also realised she might have just made up a number and scrawled it on his chest, but he put the thought from his mind in the hope that she really did fancy seeing him again. Taking a breath, he pressed to accept her number as the recipient and hit send, transmitting his message to her, or at least to what he hoped was her. He'd kept his message simple, hoping it sounded casual, not too eager, like a child begging for a treat, though he got the feeling she might see through it, being less than a week since he'd so delightfully met her.

It'd read simply "Hey Megan, how's it going? We met at the photoshoot, you gave me your number in lipstick,"

He sat back and waited, his heart rate still going a bit too fast, knowing he should be calm. The worst that could happen is she wouldn't reply, or he'd copped a fake number. He was a little surprised with a message swiftly arriving on his phone, the vibration shaking the table he'd set it on, the noise cutting the air and making his heart surge with anticipation. He took a breath and told himself to calm down, that it could just be a coincidence, a friend sending a message right now rather than a reply from Megan Fox herself. He reached for his phone, hearing his blood pounding in his ears as he slid the top part up, the screen bursting to life brightly and showing he had one new message. With a shaking hand he hit the select button to press "read" and open it, taking a conscious breath.

"Ooh hello big boy, eager for me again already are you? ;-) xx"

He just stared at it wide eyed, his breath shallow and short as he tried to absorb it, not quite daring to believe he really had Megan Fox's number, though it was hardly any less believable than the fact he'd fucked her in her dressing room at the photoshoot a few days earlier. He took a breath, relieved it was her, and she seemed interested, not just pulling his leg, decidedly playful. However he wasn't going to give into it and push his luck, rather than risk upsetting her in a poorly worded text message he'd meet up with her.

"Definitely, why wouldn't I be? Was wondering if you wanted to meet up again sometime soon?" he replied, sending it and setting the phone aside, trying to remain casual though he really wasn't. It took a few more minutes till he got her reply.

"Well...I don't know. I'm a busy girl, not sure if I have the time..." was the message. He didn't quite know what to think, whether she was just joking with him or genuinely busy. He couldn't take the chance she was just playing with him, it'd be no surprise if she really did have something better to do, or simply not want to see him.

"Well if you're busy that's fair enough, understandable given your position," he replied, trying not to sound too put out, even though he felt like he'd just deflated like a leaking car tyre.

"No I'm sure I can fit you in somewhere, like between my legs," she replied, making his eyes widen in surprise at her brazen attitude when he read it. Unsure quite what to reply, he sat just holding his phone for a couple of minutes, before finally finding something to reply with, his mind racing as his thumb dabbed at the buttons.

"That sounds perfect. So where are your lovely legs and the rest of you to get between them?" he text back, breathing heavily as he sent it, his brain a minute away from oxygen starvation as his cock went absolutely rock hard in his shorts. Her next text told him he'd find her at a cute, expensive little coffee shop in the richer part of town, and that she'd be waiting. He couldn't possibly get ready fast enough, scrabbling into a smarter looking shirt and jeans, but not wanting to seem too eager for her, even though he knew she'd see straight through him. With a quick splash of aftershave and enough mind power to check he had his wallet and so on, he grabbed his keys and headed for the door. Hailing a cab, he instructed the driver to take him a block or so away so he could casually stroll up to the coffee shop, and hopefully sneak a glimpse of Megan before he got there.

During the journey, he pondered over the meeting, what he'd say when they first met, how he should act. She seemed pretty playful, and he could probably get away with quite a lot, charm her with some teasing and innuendos, but the common sense part of his mind kept nagging that it was very likely to blow up in his face should he try. He still hadn't made any kind of decision and was far more focussed on regulating his heart rate and adjusting his jeans to hide the semi he was already sporting as he thought of her, back to how she'd felt on his cock, the way she breathed hotly in his ear as he ground her into the wall...

It was a nice day as he handed over his fare and stepped out of the taxi onto the street, the hot sun beating down on the pavement, people out enjoying the nice weather as he started towards the café in an area of the city he rarely frequented due mainly to its prices, though he knew where he was going. He slowed as he approached the little coffee shop, his eyes locked on a foxy looking brunette outside, wearing a pair of dark sunglasses sitting at a table, casually sipping a coffee and checking her phone under the blue skies. Her luxurious brown hair cascaded down her bare shoulders and upper back, over the top of the light, floaty summery dress she was wearing, white with red flowers over it, looking cute and sexy. As he approached he could see her lovely bare legs sexily crossed under the edge of the table, the perfectly tanned limbs squeezed perfectly together, something he'd like them to do to him.

His footsteps must've betrayed him as she looked up when he got close before he could extend a greeting to her, giving a smile as she took him in, standing up, her soft little dress sliding back down her thighs. She didn't greet him with words however, simply opening her arms to pull him into a light hug so she could lean up and give him a soft yet suggestive kiss on the lips.

"Afternoon," she purred as she slid back down onto her sandals, smiling up at him knowingly as her hands slid down to his waist, seeming to sense how he trembled at her mere scent, the light graze of her hands down his sides, her gorgeous eyes that he felt like he was being drawn into.

"Hey Megan," he greeted her, surprised at his own confidence to use such a casual greeting to her, though she seemed to be fine with it as she smiled and drew him to a seat with her, closer to her than was really necessary, on the same side of the table as herself.

"How's it going?" she asked, her soft voice just delectable to hear, enough to make him stir in his jeans, as if her kiss and touch hadn't been already.

"Much better now I'm here with you, but pretty good overall thanks. How about you?" he said, smiling as a sexy grin spread over Megan's face at his little line.

"Mm it's going pretty nicely, lovely day out here, can sit and have a nice coffee, and meet up with the guy that gave me such a good fucking the other day," she said. It was practically enough to make him fall off his seat, her brazen attitude making his heart surge in his chest, a burst of adrenaline rushing through him as she just smiled teasingly at his gape.

"I um....really?" he said, unable to hold back his curiosity.

"Absolutely, I had good fun, not been just fucked like that, raw passion, for quite some time," she said, as casually as if she were describing a meal she'd had the other night. He looked round to see if anyone was looking at her given her unabashed language, breathing out as he saw nobody close enough to have overheard.

"Well it was fantastic, just never imagined someone like you would see anything in someone like me," he admitted, giving a slight shrug.

"Don't see why not, you paid me proper attention rather than just looking at me as something to jerk yourself off over, though I bet you've done that before right?" she teased.

"Well...you're very hot and all," he said, blushing a little as she probed for an answer.

"Come on, admit it," she giggled, letting her sandal slip from her foot, which she lifted to brush her toes up the inside of his calf muscle.

"Yeah ok I have, plenty of times," he said, managing to steel himself and look up into her deep inviting eyes.

"Thought you might have, anything particular?" she murmured, rocking her leg a little to tease him with her dainty toes.

"That shoot you did with FHM magazine a while ago, and then GQ recently, in your bikini..." he trailed off, trying to remain focussed on her as he thought fleetingly to those stunning photos of her drenched body, her soaked bikini threatening to slip from her perfectly crafted frame.

"Yeah that was good fun, but I got a bit cold," she replied, playing with the spoon in her mug idly as she continued to hold his gaze, her foot expertly stroking the inside of his lower leg, moving up towards his knee.

"I could tell," he said shortly, this time Megan's turn to blush a little and look away, looking so cute as she did so, her foot continuing to work at his leg however, which felt great, and did nothing to reduce the hardening of his cock.

"I'm not normally shy," she whispered huskily as her foot slid up the inside of his thigh, pushing his legs apart a bit, neither of them mentioning as she did so, the electric touch of her talented toes enough to get him almost fully hard now in his jeans, straining against the denim, something not unnoticed by her, though again she didn't say anything, just eyeing the bulge with a bite of her lip.

"I know, you certainly weren't when I met you, positively...outgoing," he smiled, shifting a little as her foot teased him, secretly hoping she'd put it on his cock, but also worried about being seen if she did.

"That's because you just do it for me, intriguing, had to give you a go, and that's why we're here now and I'm not wearing any knickers," she said, looking into his eyes. He nodded, then stopped, eyes widening once more, his cock straining particularly hard against the denim.

"You're not wearing any knickers?" he asked, barely believing he was asking her it, his eyes immediately locking onto her bare, outstretched leg, his mind racing as he thought of her being naked underneath the flimsy summer dress, a breath of wind away from flashing her treasures when she was walking along.

"Want me to show you?" she asked, speaking as if challenged. He couldn't deny he wanted to see her pussy, even if there was a big risk of them being spotted by another rich person just a table away.

"I'd love you to, but you don't..." he said, offering her the way out, but her slender fingers were already on the hem off her light dress, casting a quick glance about and then casually lifting her dress, letting her other leg sag aside a little more to reveal herself. His heart practically stopped in his chest, as his eyes locked on her perfect pussy, her neat landing strip of dark pubic hair just down onto the top of her vulva, leaving her lips completely smooth, freshly shaved to perfection, looking so tempting he was almost about to go down on her right there at the café.

"What do you think?" she teased with a smile, since he'd seen it before anyway.

"Very pretty, looks good enough to eat," he teased, managing to appear cool and unflustered as he looked her in the eye again, Megan quickly breaking that by pushing her bare foot up into his crotch, pressing on his huge erection as she carefully tucked her thin skirt down between her thighs to conceal herself.

"You're more than welcome to," she whispered, leaning down to look at him sexily from under her eyebrows, allowing him a peak down her dress at her firm breasts.

"I will, but not here," he said with a smile, glancing around.

"Of course not, can't get comfy on one of these chairs anyway," she said with a smirk, pulling her foot back and standing it down into her sandal again, reaching out for his hand as she stood up.

"Come on sweetie, lets get you somewhere you can go down on me," she said, taking his hand and leading him to his feet, leaning up to give him a kiss, her tongue pushing quite forcefully into his mouth, snaking round and over his own as her full lips pressed into his.

"Sounds good to me," he murmured back, Megan giving a little satisfied smile before she turned away to lead him down the street as he quickly rearranged himself in his jeans so he could walk properly. The journey back to her place felt agonisingly long, though he was sure it was only a few minutes, a few minutes of walking behind her watching her peachy ass sway, cheekily reaching out to pat or pinch it without so much as a telling off from her, so he couldn't really complain. The fact he could even know Megan Fox, let alone be on the way back to her place for an afternoon of hot, passionate sex, made any walk worth it. Reaching her apartment gave him a moment to wonder at how subtle it was, though he figured that was probably the point so she could live there a little more undisturbed than usual by the press and fans.

"It's alright, I'm the only one living here right now, so we can make as much noise as we want," she said, looking back to him with a smile.

"Good, it's a nice place by the way," he commented. She stopped at the door but pulled him close behind her, her hand immediately slipping straight to the front of his jeans, brazenly grabbing his cock through them in a way that made him inhale sharply.

"It's the company that matters," she purred, looking back over her shoulder at him with foxy eyes. Without another word she unlocked the door and let them in, pulling him inside by the bulge in his jeans and locking the door once more behind them.

"The bedroom's this way," she whispered, leaning up for another kiss as she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards her master bedroom, kicking her sandals off, desperately horny now, her pussy so wet she feared she might drip any minute if he didn't get his mouth on her. Her urgency was evident, from the firm way she grasped him to pull him towards the bedroom to her energetic, frenzied little steps and skips as she dragged him towards the bedroom, so desperate for some relief from her arousal. Pulling him into her boudoir as she dragged him into another passionate, she stumbled backwards to her plush bed, kicking a pair of shoes aside as she did so, skilfully navigating her way past them before kicking her own sandals to the sides, right before her toned calf muscles hit the edge of the bed and she collapsed backwards onto it, him following on top of her.

Catching himself on his arms over her, she gave a girly, playful giggle as he did, leaning down over her, smiling down at her gorgeous features, drinking in her beauty, drowning in her sheer sexual energy, feeling her knees slide up either side of his legs as she let him slip between them, her lightweight dress dropping easily between to leave them bare and smooth as she pulled them up around him, squeezing him powerfully.

"Mm don't make me wait, I really need you," she breathed, pulling no punches over how horny she was, desperate for him to go to work on her. Looking up from her for a moment, he took in her bedroom, surveying her private space, not too extravagantly furnished considering her wealth, which said more about her really, that she was far more down to earth and real than so many other celebrities. Either way he didn't care, down to earth or not, he was going down on her and that was his pressing concern, well as well as the throbbing hardon pressing against his jeans. Kissing down her neck, he took his time to deliver soft, warm, wet kisses, just teasingly biting and nibbling at her beautifully soft skin, feeling her tense and shiver beneath him as he did, running his tongue down over her collarbone and onto her upper chest, just above the swell of her firm breasts.

He could just hear the sweet soundtrack of her breathing as he kissed over her chest just above her dress, Megan's hands reaching up to her straps, her fingers twisting in the thin white spaghetti straps as she tried to work out what to do with herself to best remedy her burning loins. His hands slid down her sides, taking in the pinch of her slender waist and the wonderful curve of her hips, gripping a little firmer as they stroked down over her body, just slipping neatly off the hem of her little summer dress to her wonderfully smooth thighs, Megan's breathing cut by a light gasp as her ultra sensitive body felt the caress of his honest hands, which immediately gave a squeeze to her powerful thighs, feeling her again shudder, her legs squeezing together, helping to stimulate her slippery pussy, which was so in need of his attentions she was on the brink of begging.

His hands slipped back up her perfect skin under her dress, back up the sides of her hips, quickly taking her little dress with it, the soft, thin material slipping up easily to give up her tantalising modesty. Megan didn't resist him, positively aiding him in removing the little clothing she had on, lifting her hips up, almost presenting her pussy for him as he leaned over her, his hands leading the way by sliding her dress up onto her toney tummy to reveal her beautiful pussy, the exquisitely soft lips, already swollen and ready to action, her neatly shaven landing strip of dark hair contrasting sweetly against her lightly tanned skin. He knelt up to allow him to peel the little summery dress up and off her stunning body, Megan pulling herself to sit up and let him do it, which he immediately took advantage of, up over her head, drawing it off her hair to cast it swiftly aside as his eyes locked onto the naked body of Megan Fox for the second time in his life.

Her long, dark, luxurious hair cascaded down around her, down over her smooth shoulders as she smiled, her perky breasts bouncing down freely, nipples already stiffening a little in the fresh air and anticipation of the assault she was sure he'd give them. His eyes drank her in greedily, every possible detail, her cute little nipples and the swell of his firm breasts, which his hands quickly found, feeling her tremble a little and moan as he squeezed them, leaning up to hungrily kiss her again, something she returned aggressively, sucking her tongue into his mouth as he offered it to her, nipping and biting at it as he hands slid round his back, pulling him close to her. Breaking apart, she nuzzled him slightly as they breathed, feeling each others hot breath since they were so close, Megan trembling a little under him in anticipation.

"Lick me, every fucking inch, starting from the feet," she breathing, her heart pumping firmly in her chest, breathing a little shallower than it had been. He paused just a moment as he gazed into her gorgeous eyes, falling into them before he leaned down to just brush her lips with his own.

"Anything you say," he managed, before she pressed herself up to capture him in another deep kiss, his hands squeezing at her breasts again before he moved down, his hands grazing down her sides as he teasingly breathed over her toned midsection, particularly over her juicy pussy on his way down to her feet. He didn't know quite what she meant by telling him to start at her feet, maybe she had a fetish, but he didn't and wasn't going to stay too long on them. Besides, he had far better places to be putting his tongue. Running his hands down her smoothly waxed legs, he got to her dainty feet, perfectly pedicured, nails varnished a bright red. Taking a breath, he ran his hands down her calves to her feet, softly brushing his fingertips up the soles of her feet, making her squeal and curl her feet, trying to get away, though he held her ankle firmly and leaned down to softly drag his tongue over the top of her foot. It evidently did something for her, as she gave a sigh and relaxed, her body loosening in his hands, allowing him to position her legs a little better to do it for her.

Noj
Noj
733 Followers