Megan K.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's how two years passed between Megan and I. Two very long and very unfulfilled years where I loved our friendship, where I hated our friendship.

Then one night I get a call from Megan. She asks if I have plans for the evening. I say no. She asks to come over. I haven't seen her in a while, so I agree, even though I'm sure that the night will end with another one of her games.

Megan shows up at my apartment. Her clothes look familiar. It takes me a moment, and then—

"You're wearing the clothes from that night."

She looks just as sexual, as electric as she did arriving at her first Tuesday's. Tight red button-up, sleeves rolled up just above the elbows, black skirt, heels, and a white belt at an angle around her waist. I immediately realized that I have never seen any of these clothes since that night. I notice her hair is also the same, partially covering one eye while the rest in a ponytail.

Something is different, I think.

"I wanted this to be special," she says.

I let her into my apartment. I'm not dressed up at all; loose gym shorts with a gray shirt. The contrast between us is severe.

I put my hands into my pockets. "So," I say.

"So," she says.

I don't want to prance around the bullshit. "What's wrong? Why did you want to see me?"

For once, she's not letting her gaze wander. Her eyes are looking right into mine.

"Do you love me?"

Looks like she doesn't want to prance around the bullshit either.

"What kind of question is that?"

"It's a real question. Do you love me? She's still looking at my eyes.

"Of course I do, Megan." I slowly exhale. It sounds like a long sigh. "More than anyone or anything."

She says nothing.

"Do you love me, Megan?" I say.

Her upper lip is trembling. Her eyes look like they're beginning to swell. She's about to cry.

I was about to ask again when she suddenly drops her purse and runs at me, arms open wide before they close around me and she's sobbing into my chest. She cries for a few minutes while I just stand there bewildered, my arms around her in the hope of providing comfort.

Finally, the crying slows. Her breathing becomes normal. She squeezes me tightly. I smell lilac.

"I love you so much," she whispers. Her entire body shudders and she cries again. "I just never wanted to admit it to you. I was terrified you'd simply turn around and reject me."

I don't know what to say.

She continues. "Ever since I met you I have wanted you."

I know the feeling.

"And I thought you just wanted to sleep with me, and I was fine with that. So I tried to give you what you wanted." She trembles. "But you refused me!" She almost wailed saying that.

"So I thought it was a game. Something different. It was certainly a new experience for me, to have a guy turn me down. Right then, when you walked away, I had never wanted anything as terribly as I wanted you."

I run my fingers through her hair and rest my head on top of hers. Megan has never been so open, so emotional with me. I don't know how to respond.

"When I got to know you better, I realized you were hilarious. Intelligent. Thoughtful. Sincere. Caring. Wonderful! And best of all, you wanted me."

Megan wipes her tears away with my shirt before backing away and looking at me.

"But I felt I wasn't good enough for you. I was just some silly little girl, some slut! I didn't think I could make you happy, not as I was. I didn't want to let you get close to me. I didn't want to let you down. You're too good for me. So I just tried to tempt you with sex, to please you physically where I knew I would fail emotionally."

I smile and shake my head. "I know. I know all too well."

"But not once, not once in all this time did you ever cave in. You always just told me you wanted more than sex. You wanted me to be serious. You wanted me to be serious and I never was. I didn't want to be serious because I felt I wouldn't be good enough for you. I didn't want to hurt you!"

I think I know where this is going. After two years, I think she's about to admit it, to say what I've wanted to hear for so long. I raise an eyebrow and press my lips together. My entire body tenses.

Megan takes a step forward and places a hand on my shoulder. The other hand caresses my cheek. She looks up at my face, her lovely eyes still wet and red, lip still trembling.

"I think I can be good enough."

She pulls my face down to hers.

"Kiss me."

So I do. Just like that, all the frustration of the past two years dissipates. I can feel the weight on my heart melting away. The kiss is exactly what I expected; not even close to perfect, but eager and passionate.

I raise my hands to cup her face as her hands go down my back, shifting constantly from shoulders to waist to cheek as our kiss goes on and on.

Megan steps back again. The smile on her face is the biggest one I have ever seen. Without a word she slips her fingers into mine and starts walking towards my room. Towards my bed.

Moonlight pouring in through the windows of my room illuminates Megan and I standing at the foot of my bed. This is a scene from a movie. Something you only read about in books.

She slips out of her heels and stands on the tips of her feet to kiss me again. She reaches back and undoes her ponytail before she starts to run her fingers all across my body. Megan shakes her head and her hair runs loose. She smiles. I smile. Am I dreaming?

I easily pick her up and kiss her before laying her down on my covers. I get on my knees and lift one of her legs, kissing her foot, slowly moving down her deliciously smooth skin, marveling at how slim and delicate she is. I reach her skirt, raise it just a little, and kiss down her thigh. Megan's breath quickens, but I have no intention of going further just yet.

I lower her leg and move up her body, placing my hands on her belt. She's playing with my hair while I undo the strap and slide the belt away. Now my hands are on her shirt. I run my fingers up the length of her stomach, as far as the shirt will let me with the buttons still in place, before I pull back.

Megan's eyes are closed. She's biting her upper lip. I know what this means, and it only increases my desire for her.

I undo the first button at the bottom of her shirt, kissing the newly exposed skin just below her bellybutton. The second button is undone; another kiss. A third button is undone and a fantastic view of her toned stomach is developing. I reach the fourth button. This one is right underneath her breasts.

She's not wearing a bra.

I don't do undo it immediately. I straddle her before I move her shirttails out of the way and kiss all around the underside of her cleavage, nibbling at their base. Megan moans for the first time. It won't be the last. I tease her for a few moments more before the button is undone. I hold my breath as I undo the fifth and six buttons and there they are, the perfect tens I first saw two years ago.

I immediately fondle both of these firm tits, sheer bliss coursing through me as I finally, finally get to touch them. Megan squirms a bit under me. I tweak each nipple in turn, watching in fascination as they rapidly grow thick and solid, tiny peaks in the center of small areolas. Megan squirms a lot more. The fingers running through my hair tug and pull in anticipation of what's to come.

Leaning forward, I kiss her breasts, running my tongue across them , occasionally flicking a nipple. I place my mouth on her left nipple, sucking on it, while I use my right hand to maul her unoccupied breast.

Megan undoes the remaining buttons while I'm playing with her tits. I look up at her and kiss her again, our tongues intertwining for the first time. I reel back in shock when I feel a hand sliding down my shorts and taking a firm grasp on my fully engorged cock.

"I want this inside me," she says in her seductive voice. My cock twitches in her hand. She pulls it up and down in response.

I lift her up and throw her shirt off the bed. She doesn't release my erection, instead increasing her welcome manipulations. I kiss her lips, then around her lips, then down her cheek, down her neck, across her breasts, down her stomach, all the way to her skirt.

As I put my fingers under its hem, Megan lifts her ass up to accommodate me. In one swift motion the skirt is down her legs and on the floor. She's not wearing panties. And there is her exposed pussy, bald and smooth, the slit already moist. I lick my lips, but before I can do anything, Megan laughs and quickly switches our positions; suddenly she's pushing me down onto the bed as she straddles me, fully naked, her pussy directly on top of my throbbing penis, breasts just above my face.

Megan is divinity in the flesh, she is Megan of Troy, destroyer of empires. Megan is my Calypso, moving up and down on top of me in the moonlight, everything I have wanted, here at last for my taking.

"Do you like what you see?"

I manage a nod. It feels like all the blood in my body is in my penis.

Her fingers run under my shirt just like mine ran under hers. She goes as far as she can before dragging her nails down my chest. I love the feeling. She grinds, her juices soaking through the thin material of my shorts, her eyes closed as she opens her mouth in sigh of delight.

She pulls my shirt off and kisses up and down my body, but never my mouth. I'm being teased. Her kisses move down to my shorts. I feel fingers hooking around them, and then I'm also naked, my erection visible to her for the first time.

Megan has a huge grin when she sees it. Fingers play with my cock, going up and down its length. Fingers around my balls, fingers on my thighs. I close my eyes. She's really teasing me now, tugging on my cock, giving me a hint of pleasure a bit at a time.

Then I feel warm breath on the head of my penis. She lifts it up, pointing it straight at her mouth, staring at it for just a moment while I hold my breath in anticipation. Wetness engulfs me as her lips run a few inches down my dick, her tongue moving everywhere at once. She goes back up, a hint of teeth bringing a sharp relief to the magnitude of my delight. It's all I can do to not moan.

I watch her suck me, her hair obscuring most of my view, but I can see more than half of my dick disappear between her lips every time she bobs up and down. My cock twitches in her mouth. She responds by cupping my balls, gently squeezing one at a time, while using her tongue and humming in combination to bring me up to an orgasm.

Her breasts rise and fall with every incredibly good movement of her mouth. Watching them move makes me harder and hornier. I didn't think that was possible at this point. I grip the covers of my bed, I grip her breasts, I grip her hair. I can't keep my hands in one place for any length of time as my body tightens up and relaxes with the rhythm of her blowjob.

I begin to buck up into her mouth as she comes down. My orgasm is close.

"Megan… I… I'm going, going to come, going to come soon." I can barely speak. The feeling is incredible.

Without warning my dick falls out of her mouth and lands against my body with a plop. I look up at her in anguish. She's grinning again. Suddenly she's moving, quickly twisting, and then—

Her pussy is just above my face. I can see it in perfect detail. Her lips are tightly drawn together, the hint of moisture now a line running the length of her vagina. Her clit is small, barely visible. I'm going to do some serious fucking work on this pussy. I'm going to destroy it tonight.

Warm breath against my dick for only a moment before she's eagerly sucking it again. I can tell she's trying to make me come now. Earlier was the pre-game; time to run a touchdown. She runs her mouth up to the very tip of my cock, using her hand to move up and down its length, her tongue slithering out to lick me in a long, slow stroke before she takes me into her mouth again. Fingers continue to massage my balls in tandem with my shaft.

I reach up and place my left hand on her ass. I place my right directly on her mound and then use my index to slide down her slit, collecting her juices on my finger. When I reach the end of her pussy, I gently ease my finger inside of her.

Megan moans with my cock inside of her mouth. I eased the finger out of her, amazed at how tight she is, sucking on it once to get a good taste.

Now, I've heard almost every possible word that can describe the taste of a vagina. None of them were adequate for Megan.

This must be what ambrosia tasted like. This is honey from the queen bee. This is morning dew. Manna from heaven didn't taste this good.

I quickly slid my finger into her pussy again, working it around, testing her depth, rubbing against its walls. I pulled it out and sucked on it again. I was going to make Megan explode. I was going to make this pussy shower, and I was going to love tasting the result. Forget about my orgasm. I was going to make her experience a tactical nuke.

I put both of my hands on her ass and brought her pussy to my face, immediately sliding my tongue inside of her. Megan responded with a very, very slow movement of her mouth up my cock. I licked her clit, moving across it in all directions, getting a feel for what would push Megan into ecstasy.

Every tremor that ran through her body taught me what I needed to know. I soon had a rhythm that was interrupting my blowjob; the intensity of my tongue against her clit and the working of my finger in her vagina caused her to release my cock and begin a series of deep moans.

She arched her back, moaning over and over as I flicked her clit, probed her pussy with my tongue, with my finger. I used every technique I had ever learned to drive her over the edge. Her moans increased in volume until she was practically screaming.

"I'm so close. I'm so close. Don't, don't stop. Make me come. Make me… come. Make me come! Make me come!" I didn't hesitate to comply. Her pussy contracted tightly around my finger. I felt her walls undulate rapidly before Megan shuddered violently. I pulled out my finger and rammed my tongue inside her as a light flow of her juices poured out of her vagina and into my waiting mouth. She collapsed on my body, another shudder running through her.

"Oh my god," she said, remaining motionless on me. I watched her pussy squeeze a few more times, each one growing weaker, the last few drops of her orgasm oozing out. I cleaned her cunt with my tongue, savoring the fantastic taste.

She turned her head around to look at me. "For that you're getting a very special treat." A mischievous grin appeared as she got off of me.

"Hand me a pillow."

I did, and she moved to the edge of the bed, flipped onto her back, wiggled until her head was suspended in the air, and put the pillow under her neck.

"Time to finish your blowjob."

My eyes grew wide. I jumped off the bed and moved towards her head. She opened her mouth and placed a hand around my cock, the other on my balls. Pulling me forward, I watched as the head of my cock moved over her upper lip and into her mouth, her throat slightly bulging as my length went as deep as it could.

I was going to come pretty hard before. This felt totally different. This would be on a whole other level.

I leaned forward, groping her breasts, tweaking her nipples, moaning as I began to fuck her face. Megan had little room to move in her position so I was fully in control. I alternated between slow strokes in and out of her soft lips and fast, short strokes down her throat. My orgasm built rapidly, and I warned her of my pending release.

She gripped my balls in response.

"I'm close, it's going to be huge." I moaned again.

I felt like I was on the edge of a cliff, like I was peeking out from an airplane, preparing to jump, the ground a terribly far distance away. Only this was extreme. I had no parachute. My heart pounded. I could feel adrenaline surge through me. A moment's hesitation, and I was going to—

The tension in my balls reached the limit; I could feel the rush of semen up my cock and into Megan's waiting mouth, each of my spasms, my throes of joy, pouring more and more come down her throat.

Megan simply swallowed and swallowed, her tongue sliding up and down my pulsing cock, coaxing more come out of me. I kneaded her breasts, pinching her nipples, repeating that I was coming over and over.

Neither of us moved for a while after my cock twitched for the final time, my cock still down Megan's throat, her eyes closed, my breathing rapid. Finally I pulled out of her mouth, my dick still mostly hard.

Megan's eyes snapped open and she peered up at me. She said nothing as my primal desire took control, flipping her over and turning her pussy to face my crotch, pulling her backwards off the bed until her feet touched the floor. I had lusted after her, masturbated so many times alone in the dark, hating her and loving her, and now that she had given me her heart, I would take her body.

"I'm going to destroy your pussy," I say.

She simply lifts her ass up into the air.

I grab my dick and push forward until the head is in her slit. I rub it up and down her lips, feeling her juices collect on my skin. I'm already wet from her mouth, but I want to tease her a little.

"Do you want me inside you?"

She pushes her ass into my crotch, rubbing up and down.

I lower my cock below her vagina and slide it along the length of her mound while gripping her ass, humping her for a moment before she whimpers and turns her head to look back at me.

"Please," she whispers. No seductive voice. This is the real thing. "Give it to me."

I oblige her, pulling my hips back and raising my cock to her slit once more, pausing for a second before I push forward and gasp at how tight and wet and warm her pussy is at all once. I push forward and pull out, push forward again, going deeper with each stroke, until I'm pressed to the hilt, my dick fully buried inside of her.

I could come now, this feels so good.

"I haven't had sex since I met you, did you know that? I've been waiting for you to be inside me."

Oh my god.

"And now you are. Enjoy me. Love me. Fuck me."

My brain fizzled. I couldn't believe what I had just heard. I had assumed that Megan had been actively seeing other guys, fucking all of them, this whole time. This was a revelation greater than finding out the Earth wasn't flat. That the Earth wasn't the center of the universe.

I said nothing. I just began to pound in and out of Megan with no intention of controlling my orgasm. There would be no slow build-up, no gentleness.

I moaned every time I was pressed fully against her ass. My hands were in the cradle of her hips, just above her legs, gripping her sides, pulling her against me with every stroke. Megan was gripping the covers, her hair splayed all around her head, biting her lip with her eyes closed.

Her pussy was contracting around me. I couldn't tell if she was close to coming or if she had mastered the use of those muscles. The feeling was unbelievably intense; I leaned forward until I was nearly against her back, my head behind her head, my hands now squeezing her breasts, my hips flying forwards and backwards with force that would make a jackhammer jealous.

This was fucking amazing. I felt like a wild beast, a caveman taking his bride by the hair to consummate their forced marriage in the shadows of a cave. I felt guilty for abusing Megan's pussy like this. I was consumed in my carnal rage. I needed deliverance. Her body was going to give it to me.

My orgasm was building fast. I was a dragon. I could breathe fire and melt steel. A flap of my wings laid waste to mountains. My roar could destroy a legion of men. I was the fire, born of it, riding it like a surfer on a wave, part of something vast and incomprehensible, driving forward to infinity.