Megan, Ryan, and Mom

Story Info
Mom Joins her Daughter and her Boyfriend
2.6k words
4.4
106.1k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wes99
Wes99
1,120 Followers

Of course everyone in this story is well over the age of eighteen and I have the permission from everyone involved to tell you what happened.

I've tried to go over the story to catch any punctuation, grammar or typo errors but I'm sure I must have missed a few, forgive me in advance, I'm a writer not an editor.

Please enjoy the story.


This is something that I think is really different and I wanted to tell you about it.

About a year ago my daughter Megan just finished college and she came to stay with me for a few months while she looked for a job. I'm divorced from my second husband (not her father) and I live in my home alone. The house is large and has plenty of bedrooms so I was glad to have her come and stay with me – she's grown up so quickly and it would be good to spend some time with her.

Even though I enjoy my privacy I admit that sometimes it can get lonely in this big house. I knew I'd have to be a little more careful and make a few minor changes when Megan came to stay with me but that was okay. For instance, the most obvious change would be about nudity. I confess the fact that I've lived alone since Megan went away for college I've become a serious home nudist. I sleep in the nude and spend most of my time around the house nude. On nice days I even do my gardening in my private garden in the nude. I was sure that that would have to change when Megan came to stay with me. But, I didn't mind; it would be worth it to have her here at home again at least until she gets on her feet.

After Megan had been home for about a month she was out on a date with one of her ex-boyfriends and I'd gone to bed early. It was a Saturday night, for some reason I was restless and about two o'clock in the morning I got out of bed and put on my silk robe to go to the kitchen for a glass of milk. As I walked down the hallway I suddenly heard muted noises coming from Megan's room a few doors down. They were noises that I thought at first was her talking or crying...but in a brief moment, I knew exactly what the sounds were. They were the unmistakable sounds of sex--the sounds of my daughter having sex to be more precise. My heart began to pound in my chest as the feelings of my own inhibited lust raced through me. Other than using one of my vibrators to masturbate with, sex just wasn't happening for me.

I thought about going back to my room but I simply stood in the hallway listening to my daughter's occasional soft whimpers and cries. As a parent and as a woman several emotions ran through me until I realized that my daughter was a grown woman now, with her own sexual needs and desires. The sounds of lust and sex were so erotic, I could feel my face getting flushed and my body trembled slightly as I stood there listening. I secretly wished I was the one that was making those sounds—and that I was the one feeling a man's hard cock inside me. It had been a long time since I'd been fucked by a man. I stood there, just listening for what must have been almost a half an hour and when things quieted down I decided to go back to my room and get in bed. I will admit that my pussy was very wet and hyper-sensitive and I could hardly wait until I was back in my bed where I could give myself several orgasms before going to sleep. As I turned and started back down the hall toward my bedroom the sounds started again and my daughter was even louder than before, almost as if she didn't care if I heard them—or maybe she actually wanted me to hear them—I don't know. I paused at my bedroom door and looked down the hall and saw that the door to my daughter's room was only about half-closed my heart jumped. I just stood there in the hallway and was torn by what to do. I knew I should just go in my room and let her have her privacy. At the same time, I wanted to peek and see that beautiful, erotic sight of a young man and woman locked in a passionate embrace as they made love – even if it was my own daughter.

My curiosity won out and I went further down the dark hallway to the door to her bedroom without making a sound and peeked in. A night light was the only light in the room but I could clearly see what was happening and it made my heart race. I got so aroused that I could actually hear my heart beating in my ears.

My daughter Megan was on the bed on her hands and knees and a very handsome young man was kneeling behind her and pumping his hard cock either into her vagina or anus, I couldn't tell which in the low light. Their nude bodies were beautiful as they continued their sexual love dance, giving each other pleasure, and of course, in the erotic process, receiving their own pleasure. Like me, my daughter is very sexual and I know that she's been sexually active at college even though we've never really spoken about it directly. We had a few of those mother and daughter talks as she was growing up and I always stressed the need to be careful of whom she chooses as a sexual partner. Sometimes those talks were a little uncomfortable because I realized that she already knew more about sex than me.

Now I stood there in the dark hallway watching as my own daughter had another orgasm. It seemed as if they barely slowed down as she rolled over on her back and spread her legs. Her lover moved down and began a trail of kisses that started just above her belly and moved down to her wet pussy. As he concentrated on eating her pussy I couldn't help noticing his hard cock as it hung from his body, simply waiting until it was buried deep inside my daughter's cunt. (I had the intense desire to take it in my hands just to feel the hard flesh of the shaft.

I was so careful not to make a sound to let them know that I was there watching and before I even realized it my hand had moved down, parted the front of my robe, and I was gently probing my own clitoris as I watched. My fingers spread my own pre-fuck lubrication in my cunt as they sent gentle wave after wave of pleasure through my body and I knew that I had a small dilemma approaching...I'm never quiet when I have an orgasm, I've been that way from the very first orgasm I'd ever had and as hard as I try, I just can't keep from crying-out or at least moaning loudly when I cum.

I let my fingers slow on my clit as I closed my eyes and leaned against the wall. The pleasure was incredible and when I opened my eyes again I was momentarily stunned because my daughter was looking directly at me! I wasn't as hidden as I thought I was. Megan had a smile on her face as her lover continued to eat her pussy. She motioned me to come in the room but I hesitated for a moment, not knowing what to do. I took a deep breath and slowly walked toward the bed. She had a sweet smile on her face as she watched me approach the bed. She reached down and lifted her lover's face from her pussy and said with a very sexy giggle, "See, I told you that she would hear us having sex. Now you have both of us to satisfy," she added.

Her handsome lover looked over at me and smiled a warm smile and I immediately recognized him. His name is Ryan and he was one of her old boyfriends that she dated before she went away to college. I always liked him and we got along great. He had a beautiful, masculine body that, I was sure, was made for making love to a woman. I could tell that Ryan was surprised and for a moment he wasn't sure what to do. I gently pushed my robe off my shoulders letting it fall on the floor behind me—exposing my naked body. I stood there naked and his eyes seemed to be locked on my dark pubic triangle. He reached over and ran his fingers in my damp pussy hair searching for my swollen clit. I moved as close to the bed as I could and spread my legs even wider as his fingers found my vagina and with a quick movement he began to finger-fuck me. I was so ready and in need of sex that my first orgasm jolted me almost immediately and I let out a loud cry as the pleasure spread like a wave throughout my whole body...it wasn't a terribly strong one but it felt very good and I had a hard time just standing as he continued to finger my cunt. Megan looked at me and asked me to come and lie down on the bed next to her. I did and as we lay side by side, our shoulders touching each other's as Ryan knelt between us and started to finger-fuck us both at the same time. The sounds of his fingers rushing crudely in and out of our wet vaginas seemed to fill the room. I was just about to cum again when he stopped fingering us and began caressing our breasts, concentrating on our nipples. His hands were warm and his fingers gently caused my nipples to stand erect—desiring to be sucked.

"Ryan, I want to watch you fuck mother!" Megan said breathlessly. "She needs a good fuck!"

The crudeness of her remark was the most erotic thing I had ever heard in my life and it jolted me with desire and I heard myself moan softly. He moved over positioning himself between my legs and held my knees apart as he looked at my pussy with an honest look of desire. He was young enough to be my son but there was no doubt that he was also a man.

Even though there wasn't a lot of light in the room I could see his cock glisten for a moment as it hovered above my cunt. I spread my legs as wide as I could as I felt his hard cock part my pussy lips, gently probing for the entrance to my vagina. My daughter had turned on her side and with her hand was directing his hard cock into my vagina and I sucked in my breath as I felt the swollen crimson head of his hard cock travelling up my aroused cunt--not stopping before it hit the entrance of my womb. He hesitated before slowly withdrawing it completely out of my pleasure canal. Then, with a solid move, it plunged back inside my cunt again. He wasn't fucking me fast but he was fucking me with deep and powerful strokes that sent waves of sensuous pleasure throughout my body. I felt a tiny pang of sorrow that I'd forgotten how utterly exquisite it feels to have my vagina filled with a hot penis that's fucking me.

I was surprised when I realized that Megan was fingering my clitoris as Ryan fucked me. I'd never experienced the kind of intense stimulation that was surging through my body at that moment. I was almost afraid that my orgasm would be more powerful than I could handle and I didn't know what I would do. Ryan began fucking me with harder and harder strokes that slammed hard into my cunt. I felt his warm breath on my neck as he fucked me and suddenly my orgasm exploded inside me! Ryan kept fucking my vagina with deep strokes and Megan kept fingering my swollen clit—she obviously knew the most sensitive part of my clitoris and was unrelenting. My body was wracked with a series of sharp, intense convulsions and I cried-out loudly. "Oh god! I'm cuming!...I'm cuming!" I heard myself saying. "Oh god! fuck me! Keep fucking me!" Ryan and Megan slowed their double stimulation on me and I lay on the bed helpless, willing to do anything they wanted of me—I had never had sex that powerful before and I knew that I wanted more. Moments passed before Ryan slowly slipped his hard cock out of me as he moved over to position himself to fuck my daughter in the same way he'd been fucking me. I watched as his cock was poised above my daughter's spread thighs and triangle of dark pubic hair—his cock glistened with the wetness from my vagina that would serve as lubrication to fuck my daughter with. I watched as his hard cock slipped easily into her body and they began to fuck. I actually began caressing Megan breasts and sucking on her tender nipples and we held hands as Ryan plunged in and out of her beautiful cunt. As her tension was building my daughter was getting close to another strong orgasm when she reached out and squeezed and caressed my tits with her free hand. I actually had a small orgasm when she leaned over and began sucking on my nipples.

The three of us fucked and sucked in many positions for at least another hour and I lost count of how many orgasms I'd had. Most were small but I did have another that was so strong that I almost passed out again from the shear intensity of it.

My daughter's lover had incredible control and I thought he could go all night satisfying us but as he was fucking my daughter I remembered something wicked that her father loved to do during sex. I began to caress Ryan's naked ass working toward his anus before I quickly inserted my middle finger into his anus in an attempt to stimulate his prostate. It wasn't hard to find and as I continued to stroke it with my finger he let out a series of deep groans. Suddenly I could feel him ejaculating into my daughter's warm vagina. I continued to stroke him and I felt pulse after pulse of his cum shooting into her cunt. His orgasm and hot cum triggered a huge orgasm in my daughter as well (as I hoped it would). She cried out almost like a sob as her body convulsed with sexual pleasure.

The three of us rested on the bed as we all came down from our incredible sexual-high. It was time for me to leave my daughter and her lover alone and return to my bedroom. I got off the bed, put on my robe, gave them both a kiss and went back down the hallway to my room. My legs were a little weak from the intense sex, but it felt so good—and I felt so alive.

I lay in bed just thinking about what had happened and just before I was about to fall to sleep, I heard my daughter's lover leave and her return to her bedroom. I learned some important things about myself and my daughter that I was anxious to delve into deeper.

In the morning we would have to have a good mother-daughter talk and, this time, I was really looking forward to it.

Wes99
Wes99
1,120 Followers