Megan's Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'And down to my butt,' she said. He squirted more on his fingers and applied it to her back, feeling the ridges of her spine under the glossy skin; moving smoothly sideways to smear the oil over the delicious curves of her waist; and then down, down, further still until at last he reached the little dimple peeping above the string that held her bikini on. He withdrew his hand and stood back.

'There you go. All done.'

'Around my butt, Soldier' she demanded. 'Those strings won't protect me from the sun.'

'I'm pretty sure you could reach it yourself, Sis.'

'Don't be such a prude,' she pouted. 'You're going to be a doctor one day and you'll see women's buns every day. Just do it, Soldier, and then I'll do you.' She leaned forward to present her bottom to him.

David squeezed a line of oil over one cheek and carefully palmed it. It was so small that it didn't fill his hand, and his fingers curled around it and dipped to the top of her thighs. He could feel his cock stiffening again at the delicious feel of her flesh. This had only ever been the stuff of his dreams, and now he was doing it.

'Great,' she breathed, 'that's it...all around. Nice, nice. Now the other one.' She leaned forward and he was rewarded by a view of her bikini covered mound peeping from between her thighs. He grasped the second cheek and rubbed it, his heart pounding.

'Hey, use some oil,' she laughed. 'You're not paying attention.'

'Ah, right. Sorry,' he squirted some into his hand and grasped her, his palm rotating over the perfect orb. The tips of his fingers slid into the crevice between her cheeks and brushed against the red material of her bikini bottom, and she giggled.

'Keep doing that, Soldier, and we'll never get into the ocean.' She lapsed into silence, enjoying the sensation of his touch, conscious that it had changed from a rub to a caress. A warmth suffused her lower body and she could feel the seep of moisture at her crotch but he suddenly withdrew his fingers and she was left feeling unfulfilled.

'Right...there you go.' David's voice was a little hoarse. He handed her the bottle of lotion. 'Just my shoulders, Sis.'

'Really? Your costume might get dragged off in the surf and your butt get burned. I can help -'

'Just the shoulders.'

'Right.' Her hands slipped easily over his skin, drifting down over his back to the elastic of his shorts. 'Are you sure -'

'I'm sure.' He chuckled softly. 'In any case, I'm not sure the old fella wants you anywhere near him after this morning.'

'Aw, that's not fair,' she pouted. 'I can be really nice to him if he wants.'

The tide was higher than the day before and they took the little body boards and swam out to the spit together, treading water whilst they waited for the right wave.

'This one,' she shouted. Her face was alight with excitement and David thought she'd never looked more beautiful.

'No, no, wait,' he said. 'There's a bigger one three or four back.'

The right wave came, big and blue with a rim of creamy white and they kicked frantically in front of it until it flung them forward in a froth of roaring water hissing under the boards. The surf battered their bodies, bouncing them over the backwash of earlier waves and David heard Meg shrieking with pleasure. He raced her beside him, her body lean and brown and splashed with flying water. The wave dropped them off near the beach, its power spent, and they laughed with the pleasure of it.

'Again!' Meg shouted, and she struggled to her feet, clutching the board. Her breasts had broken free of their constraint and they jiggled as she ran.

'Meg!' he shouted, 'your bikini -'

'I know,' she said, and she plunged into the surf, ducking under a big wave that was breaking over them. She emerged the other side and laughed. 'I guess it wasn't up to the job.' She deftly undid the flimsy top. 'Can you keep this for me?'

'Sure.' David took the scrap of red material and stuffed it in his pocket, and they swam out together.

'Now!' Meg screamed and they caught another wave. This one was stronger and it deposited them at the water's edge, the sand grating on the boards as they grounded. They wallowed in the shallow water for a few moments and David couldn't help peeping. Her nipples were thick and swollen and surrounded by disks of darker flesh, but somehow it seemed right that she was topless and he leaned over and helped her up, and they ran into the surf together. At last they were done, and they lay in the little waves at the water's edge together, talking.

'Have you done boobs for your medical studies yet?' Meg asked.

He laughed. 'We don't 'do' boobs. We study anatomy.'

'That's what I meant. Have you studied them anatomically, then?'

'A bit. It's...well, more of an extra-curricular activity at the moment.'

'So how are mine?' she thrust her chest forward and her breasts rose out of the surf, wet and shining. The nipples were hard, although David couldn't tell if it was arousal or the effect of the water.

'Hell, Meg, I don't know! We study books in the first year. I don't go around examining patient's tits.'

'But you'd have an opinion, wouldn't you?'

David laughed. 'OK then, since you asked. Anatomically, they present as normal breasts. Shape colour and texture appear to be in the normal range. There is minimal if any droop and they are symmetrical. From a first casual examination there are no deformities or lumps -'

Meg stared at him. 'Wow! That sounds like a page from a medical text. I meant do you like them?'

'No you didn't.'

'Well, do you?'

'They are sensational,' he said truthfully.

'Better than Susan's?'

'You have no idea how much better.'

Meg had a very good idea. She remembered how Susan's tits had swung pendulously as he sawed into her, the nipples almost brushing the sheet below her kneeling body.

'What about my nipples?' she asked mischievously.

'Jesus, Meg! I'm your brother! What sort of question is that to ask?'

'You're a medical student, Soldier. Who else can I confide in?'

'They are amazing.' They were, too, as thick and ripe as raspberries, each one perched on a perfect sphere. 'The best I've ever seen,' he added, candidly.

Meg smiled, happy with the compliment. 'What time is it?' she asked, at length.

'Don't know. Does it matter?'

She sighed. 'I guess not...I just don't want to waste a single moment of this.'

'So what do you want to do now?'

She considered for a moment. 'Let's go and find an ice cream shop. Give me my bikini top.' She took the scrap of red from his fingers and deftly threaded it over her shoulders, hefting each fat little breast into its cup. David found himself staring at them, comparing their perfect shape and texture to Susan's pendulous tits. There really was no comparison.

They bought rum and macadamia nut cones and ate them on the way back to the cottage, her little pink tongue flicking sensuously over the knob of ice cream. It was hot in the sun and it dribbled over her fingers and dripped onto her chest, lying like drops of pearl on her flesh. David laughed at her.

'If you were any kind of gentleman you'd lick it off,' she said.

'Your technique is wrong,' he explained. 'You have to take the knob in your mouth and sort of suck on it before it dribbles. Look, like this -' and he demonstrated with his own ice cream.

Meg watched him with round eyes. 'Wow! You're a natural,' she smirked. 'Are you sure you're batting for the right side?'

David ignored her. 'This is about you, Shrimp. This is the voice of experience helping out. Try it.'

Meg opened her mouth and slid it over the creamy knob, her lips soft and wet. Her eyes were on his face and she hammed up the action by bobbing her head back and forth a few times before she sucked noisily and withdrew the cone, smooth and drip free. 'How's that?' she laughed.

'Perfect. Use that technique and you'll never have messy drips again.'

'Can't think why I never thought of that. I'll practice it at every opportunity.'

David smiled at the innuendo but didn't respond and they walked in silence for a few minutes until they reached the cottage. 'I'll fix us a couple of drinks,' he said, and disappeared into the kitchen.

'Right. And I'll take a shower to freshen up.'

Meg stood in the shower, thinking about him. Her earlier feeling of exuberation had diminished, leaving her feeling flat. Nearly half of their holiday had gone and she felt no closer to achieving what she wanted, and time was running out. What the hell was the matter with him? It was clear he enjoyed her flirting but as soon as any sort of intimacy raised its head he bailed out. It was time to up the ante.

She shut off the water and dried herself on the fluffy towel and slipped on the loose fitting beach kaftan she had brought, with nothing underneath, and wondered through to the verandah. David was there with a pitcher of Daiquiris and he poured her one with a flourish. She saw his eyes slide over her body as he handed it to her and then look away.

'So what do you think?' she asked, doing a little pirouette. The sun was behind her and she wondered how much he could see.

'Nice...not much on underneath,' he muttered.

'Really? Silly me, I must have forgotten.' She took a sip of the drink. 'Wow! That's sensational! You've missed your vocation in life...now -- sit.' She gestured to the chaise lounge to one side. 'I need your advice.'

David sat on the edge of the chair, his eyes on her face. 'What?'

She curled up next to him. 'Later, Soldier! Enjoy the moment.' She took a mouthful of her drink and watched him follow suit. 'So what shall we do tonight?'

'I vote for a meal and dance at the bar we saw across the water.'

'Done.' Meg hoped they would find a better thing to do, but it was a start. 'I feel bad about you paying for all of this -' she waved the drink in his direction, 'and the food too. I'll make it up to you when I get my next pay cheque.'

'It's not a problem, really,' he smiled. 'Take it as a gift from the Government.'

'That's generous of it. So will you do more Army time, do you think?'

'Sure. I really enjoyed it...it was -' he thought for a moment. 'It was more about meeting new people, I guess -- you know, the camaraderie of being with folk who enjoy doing the same thing. I liked them.'

'Would they let me join up, do you think?'

David glanced at her in surprise. 'I guess so. There were girls in our intake, so I'm sure they would be interested. I didn't know you were thinking of that.'

'It would be nice to do more stuff together.'

David didn't reply. He held his cocktail glass up to the light and looked through it. 'Did you know,' he said suddenly, 'that Rum was named after the large drinking glasses it was consumed in?

'I didn't.'

'Yep. They were called Rummers in Holland. Big glasses with balls, not like these little gay ones.'

'That's fascinating.'

David ignored the sarcasm in her voice. 'And the drink itself had nicknames, too, like kill-devil and demon water. They say if you want to get pissed quickly then Rum is the way to do it.'

Meg hoped it was true. 'Amazing' she said. 'We should test the theory.'

'Probably need more than we've got, but let's try.' He downed the rest of his glass. 'Drink up then.'

It was mid afternoon when the alcohol ran out. David held the empty rum bottle to the light and peered into it. 'Not even a sniff left,' he observed. 'It's empty, vide, vuoto, not a drop. Fucked, in fact.'

Meg was leaning against him and she giggled. 'I thought when you were fucked you were full.'

'Not on this occasion.'

Meg laughed. She wrapped her arms around his chest and pressed herself to him. 'I'm so happy you're here.'

David rested one hand on her shoulder. A surge of tenderness toward her welled up in his soul and he brushed the hair lightly from her eyes. 'I wouldn't want to be anywhere else,' he said truthfully.

'So what are we going to do now?' her eyes were bright.

'Are we still going out tonight?'

'I guess.'

'Then I'm going to lie down...just a little nap.' He stood up and looked at his sister. The kaftan had slipped over one shoulder and he could see the fine bone structure of her neck and shoulders, and the swell of one breast under the filmy material. He glanced away with an effort. 'What about you?'

'A nap sounds good. I'll see you later.'

David lay down on his bed, thinking back over the day. Images of Meg filled his mind: her mound bobbing in front of his face as they wrestled; the feel of her butt cheeks in his hand, the flesh firm and flawless; the hint of her puckered little anus hiding peeping from behind the bikini gee-string, and the perfect roundness of her breasts shining wet and glorious in the sea, totally exposed to his hungry gaze. He recalled how she had stood on the verandah with the sun behind her to reveal the shadowy curves and valleys of her body, and he remembered the expression in her eyes as she saw him looking.

Taken in isolation each of these events had been a bit of fun, but taken together he could see they were a deliberate strategy. She wants me to see her naked. She wants me to touch her. She wants me.

He imagined her lying on her bed in the room next door, the kaftan drawn up and her legs open and her fingers dipping into the wet folds of her cunt, and his longing was palpable. I want her too, he thought. I want her more than anyone else I have ever known, but she is untouchable. She is my sister. His heart ached for her to come to this stuffy little room to be with him; and yet a more reasoned voice told him that it was foolish, and that in another two days the temptation would be gone and she would one day thank him for resisting.

Meg walked from the verandah to the toilet and squatted over the bowl. David was only ten feet away and she wondered what he was doing. Is he thinking of me? Does he want me? She was suddenly aware that her plan to entrap him had been based on hope rather than anything concrete. Even the Chris Miller conversation hadn't evoked the degree of jealousy she'd wanted, and her efforts to flirt seemed to be falling flat. She knew he found her attractive, but the brother-sister thing was a bigger barrier than she had thought. She looked down at herself, seeing how the lips of her vulva were swollen with desire. They've been like that all day. Why doesn't he want me?

She dried herself on a piece of paper and stood up. Only two more days remained, and then it was finished. Christmas was coming with all the turmoil and busyness that it brought, and then he would be gone again and she would be at work, and the chance would be lost. On impulse she tapped on his door and opened it without waiting. He was on his bed and his eyes were open and he watched as she climbed beside him and lay down.

'Meg -' he said.

'Shhhh. Just be still.' She spooned against him and put her arm over his waist and lay still. He could feel the warmth of her body and hear the softness of her breath, and he fancied he could hear the beating of her heart in synchronicity with his own, and his longing was like acid eating into his soul.

*

They found a little restaurant next to the pub that looked nice. It had tables set under a big mango tree festooned with lights and softer music more suited to their mood. Neither had spoken of that afternoon and David was relieved. He had left her asleep on his bed not long after she lay down and he had walked on the beach alone for an hour, thinking.

Meg was wearing a strapless dress in pale blue that somehow stayed up, and he had found a clean shirt and a pair of shorts.

'Ah, this is nice!' Meg enthused as she sat down. 'This is so much better than being at home, Soldier.'

David nodded. Despite his misgivings he wouldn't have been anywhere else at that moment. 'I wonder what Mum is up to.'

'Probably with her new guy,' Meg said. 'Did you know she's thinking of moving in with him?'

'Really?' David was surprised. 'I didn't know it had gone that far.'

Meg nodded. 'She mentioned it last week...I think she's trying to prepare me.' She popped a piece of bread roll in her mouth and waited for the waitress to open their wine. 'She asked me what we would do with the house lease if she moves out.'

'So what will we do?'

'Stay there,' she replied, 'where else would we live? And with Mum gone there would be more room and we could do it up a bit.' She smiled shyly. 'It would be nice living together, don't you think?... which is more than I can say about Mum and her guy.'

David took a mouthful of his drink. 'Why do you hate him so much?'

Meg shook her head. 'I don't hate him, Soldier...but I don't trust him. Not after the last guy.'

'Ah, yes' he said. 'What was his name?'

'Bob Miller, aka Shithead.' She fiddled with the stem of her wine glass, and David could see her thinking. 'You know about him, do you?' she asked at length.

'I remember when you marched in and told Mum you'd cut his dick off.' He laughed. 'It was one of the more memorable announcements you made.'

'Did Mum ever talk to you about it?'

'Only to tell me about twenty times he was innocent.'

Meg grunted. 'She always believed him over me...even though I was her daughter.' There was a trace of bitterness in her voice. 'He touched me up, David, right there in the next room to her.'

'You should have called me. I'd have killed the prick.'

'I guess it all happened so quickly. I was in the kitchen, bending over to get something out of the bottom drawer and he grabbed my hips from behind and rubbed his groin against me -- and when I stood up he cupped my tits and whispered something about being happy to help if I wanted a real man.' She smiled ruefully. 'It's not the sort of thing you imagine, Soldier. I was fifteen years old and it really happened, and she never believed me.'

'Mum had her own problems, Meg. She still does.'

The girl sighed. 'I know. And I know she worries about me -- about not dating and not trusting men, but I saw what Dad and Bob Shithead did to her.' She shook her head. 'It wasn't like she was a bad person, Soldier, and yet they both treated her like dirt. Why the hell would I ever want to put myself in that situation?'

David regarded his sister. She'd never really spoken much on the subject and he'd just assumed she was over it, but he could see now that she wasn't. He recalled her saying she'd never find a guy to trust, and how she'd described him: there's one guy in the world who could have a little integrity. It explained much about the way she'd behaved over the past few days and he suddenly understood the impact their father's actions had had on her, and the loneliness she must have endured.

'Anyway,' she continued, 'we didn't come here to talk about that.' She reached over and took David's hand. 'I've said it before, I know, but I wanted to thank you again for coming with me.'

'You're welcome, Meg. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.'

Meg smiled, pleased at the compliment. She remembered there were only two nights left and she seized upon every little sign she was making progress. She looked around at the other tables, noticing how most people were young couples, like them.

'I wonder if any of them are brothers and sisters,' she asked.

'What? Oh -- I see.' He shrugged. 'I guess some might be.'

'I doubt it. We have a special relationship, don't you think?'

The waitress arrived before he could answer and they tucked into their meals. 'So how's the steak?' Meg asked.

'Sensational. You wouldn't think a little restaurant out of the way like this could produce such good food.'

'I'll cook like this when you come home after a hard day in surgery.'

David smiled. 'You can't cook, Meg,' he said gently, 'and how long do you think you and I are going to live together?'