Megan's Dilemma Ch. 01

Story Info
Megan is torn between two worlds & her uncle helps.
9.8k words
4.49
32.3k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is purely from my imagination with all involved over the age of 18. This is my first story (so don't be too harsh) and I have a few others (and even a continuation of this story) if there is enough feedback.

*

Introduction

I watched Megan growing up and turn into a beautiful young woman. A product of a bitter divorce where her father is out of the picture and her mother remarried and had another baby when Megan was 13 and pushed her out the door when she was 18. Megan was abandoned by her parents. She started living with her aunt and me. We became her honorary "adoptive" parents. We gave her her-own room for privacy and treated her like she was our own.

My wife Anna is Megan's aunt. She is very protective of her niece.

With each passing year Megan grew more and more beautiful and developed an incredibly sexy body. Her breasts developed into incredible double Ds. They looked exquisite on her slim shapely body. At times, I had a hard time turning away as my eyes became transfixed on her boobs. As time flew and older she got the closer we got. We were inseparable. We went to concerts, malls and movies together. I was the cool uncle who would put up with all her shenanigans.

It started ever so innocently. Once in awhile she'd text me a picture of her giving me the finger. We had our own playful language between us. When she said "little sucker", I knew that she really meant "little fucker." When my wife was in the shower, I'd go to the fridge and she come and wrap her arms around me, snuggling in close as we looked for something to snack on. Sometimes she'd just lean onto me putting her whole weight on me, pushing me against the wall in an effort to give me a hug pressing her breasts against me. She'd place her head on my chest and hold on tight. On many such occasions I would get a hard-on. Some nights, Megan would ask me to rub and massage her feet which she enjoyed because she stands at work all day.

We had a big couch where we all would cover up on the cold winter days and she would sit between us and we would all snuggle in close. Megan would make sure that I would get in close and she'd grab my hand under the covers to wrap my arms around her.

Every Saturday morning, I could count on her waking us up by coming into our room and jumping onto the bed between my wife and me. She would ask what we all were going to do for the day of which nothing too exciting was going to happen.

One day she went out and purchased a bunch of new clothes for her trip to the beach and wanted to do a fashion show for us. She lined up a number of clothes before us and started darting into the bathroom to change. She would come out wearing one of the various outfits. This went on for some time. At one point my wife suggested that she should try a nice accessory that we had stored in her craft closet in another room. I went to the cabinet to look for it and when I turned around, Megan was changing right in front of me and was just in her bra and panties. She covered up, but not before I got a glimpse of her gorgeous full breasts covered in a skin colored bra which seemed to be one size smaller than it should have been. The bra was a lacy material very translucent that barely managing to hide her light pink areolas topped with pink nipples. She could tell by my reaction that I was shocked but she continued to change in front of me.

She left to the go to the beach for a month and I thought that I was going to miss my little compadre immensely. We texted back and forth for a few days, the normal pleasantries. Then I got a long string of texts with pictures of her in various outfits and an incredibly skimpy black swimsuit. She sent various angles from above, below, front, and back.

Megan asked "How do I look? Like any of the pics?

I didn't know what to say. I was feeling turned on sporting a big hard-on and wanting to see more such pictures of her. Finally I texted her back. "The black suits you most Megan, you look stunning!" I fantasized in my head "Thank god you are not near me or else I may not be able to contain myself".

She replied "So you did you like what you saw?". While there is no denial that I was enjoying the photos thoroughly, I kept hearing the voices telling me that I shouldn't enjoy this so much because she is my niece. I couldn't get the visions of her breasts and plump ass cheeks out of my head. I didn't know what to say so I didn't respond.

I kept contemplating the pictures. Picture 1 -- Megan dressed in purple tube top and yellow shorts which just ended above her ass cheeks barely covering her plush plump ass. It's isn't a selfie which made me wonder who was taking the pics and why there aren't any group of friends along with her in the pics. Anyways, her 34DD breasts could barely be contained within the confines of the tube top and more than half of her lovely tits were spilling off the top rather provocatively which made me again wonder if the person taking the pics is a guy and if so how's the hell is he controlling his erection or is that lucky fellow already nude since the beach seems to be desolate. I could clearly see her nipples which were protruding, were hard and thick. Her thighs are smooth and silky shining radiantly in the golden orange sunlight emanating from setting Sun. Her shorts are wet and almost showing her entire ass and cunt lips as yellow colored fabric has become almost transparent leaving nothing for imagination.

In picture 2, she was wearing a sarong and strapless bra. Megan's skimpy panties could hardly be hidden by sarong as it was light flowery printed one. Looked like she wanted her boobs to be seen clearly as one look at the picture, I could clearly see her breasts. The next pic was showing her bust size from a side angle. Though her breasts are large, there's seems no sag which is gravity defying and this one picture I could not help staring for long time. Perfect conical yet roundish and fulsome breast. I realized that god has spent most of his time, energy and brilliance in designing woman's breast.

Next picture is selfie pic with Megan with pouted lips as if she wants to kiss me, I felt why did I not earlier see her luscious and juicy lips, which makes her sexy and inviting. I bet I can keep kissing for long long time taking her entire lower lip in my month. Such succulent lips how did I miss this? I thought to myself.

Next was the black bikini mentioned above. The bottom was more of a thong that showed off all of the curves of her amazing ass cheeks. The top was barely enough to cover her nipples. She held her hands up to her face with a "surprised" look on her face while her arms pushed her breasts together accentuating her size.

Last picture Megan was wearing a cute set of overall shorts but without the normal t-shirt that would normally worn inside. Most of her tits were precariously dangling and just threatening to get released out of the confines at any moment. Her left boob's pinkish areola's left portion is completely unhidden by the overall top and similarly right boob's areola right side is completely exposed. I am now aware of the entire contours of my wife's niece's boobs!! I had somehow controlled my wild temptation from playing with my already erect cock which was leaking with precum. Unknowingly, I was thanking Megan for making me feel as a teenager as it's been quite long ago that I had oozed precum in such large quantity.

A few days later she just texted "Cat got your tongue?"

She came home two weeks early from her trip. My wife asked, "Why are you back early?" Megan replied "I think I was badly missing both of you." I noticed that when she said the word 'you' she has put unusual emphasis on that word looking at me. Or was I just assuming.... She came home in a bathing suit with a loose top on because she got sun burnt and she was very sore. I told her that she should use some aloe Vera gel to help soothe the burnt skin. Megan took off her shirt and left her bikini top on to show us her burn.

My wife went to take her normal evening shower.

Megan asked if I could help her with an application of aloe because she couldn't reach all of the spots. I enthusiastically grabbed the gel and she lifted her hair and tied it to a bun giving me unhindered access to her marble smooth back. I took a generous portion of get and rubbed the cold gel into her neck and back. Megan was showing signs of being turned on and was emanating soft purring sounds as I rubbed her back softly but with enough pressure. I moved around to the front of her and started applying the gel on her neck and upper chest. I slathered on more gel. Megan said "Thank you! I don't like that sticky stuff on my hands." Which left me thinking what other sticky stuff she would like to have all over her! I moved my hands just to the top of her breasts and said "This is really sunburnt too" she pulled at her bikini top to reveal the burn line. I grabbed even more gel and started to rub it in. These mounds of flesh were firm and the skin was tight. The feel of her boob started a stirring in me and I started to shake, trembling with excitement.

I told her "Megan, you are very burnt even between here." pointing to her breast. She pulled her top outwards so that I could go in from beneath the cups. I started rubbing between her breasts making sure I got it all over the burn and then some. As I moved, her mounds of flesh molded against my fingers as the gel lubricated my pathway.

She said "Awkward!" knowing that her uncle shouldn't be doing this and she shouldn't be enjoying the rub.

I said "It doesn't have to be." And she looked at me with her head down and her eyes looking sheepishly at me. I rubbed a little more and I could see her nipples getting hard thru the bikini top as she closed her eyes and took in a deep breath and held it arching her back showing her approval.

Just then the shower turned off. Big moment killer. She rearranged her bra to make her titties fit into her top and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and thanked me for the help.

----------

I decided to install a couple of hidden cameras in locations that may provide optimum voyeuristic impact and to keep tabs on what goes on when I am not home. I knew Megan didn't really have any friends, but you never know what goes on in a teenagers mind.

Most days we'd get home from work and Megan was sacked out in front of the TV after she got off work. This day was no different but I had a new toy to play with. My wife got home and they decided to watched a movie while I went to my office to do some work.

Pulling up my video feeds, I was intrigued when I saw Megan grab some towels and head to the bathroom to take a shower. When she disrobed, I almost shot a load in my pants right there. Her melons were exactly as I had imagined and her ass was just stunning. What I didn't expect was her perfectly shaven pubic area. Her pussy was completely bald and a smooth velvety mound. It appeared to be supple and soft.

She hopped in the shower and closed the curtain (next time a camera in the shower!). When she got out, she dried off and set about drying her hair still in her birthday suit.

When she was done drying her hair she turned to a big full length mirror and started posing to it like she was in a men's magazine. She was rubbing and holding her breasts while pinching her puffy nipples and I could see they were responding. She lifted one to her mouth and with a quick flick of her tongue she'd depress her erect nipple and just as quickly it would pop back out. I read somewhere that most women get horny when their nipples are pressed inside and rubbed. Megan was such woman. I was getting restless with this endless wait.

She spent a lot of time turning around spreading her butt cheeks to looking at her anus. Every other time or two she'd slip her pinky in her forbidden hole and give out a little squeal. I just knew how tight her hole was. The eroticism in the scene was too much for me to handle and I blew my load where I sat.

------------

Saturday morning routine, Megan runs in and pounces onto the bed between us. She has this hate hate relationship with our long haired cat. Megan likes to meow at it and the cat likes to hiss at her.

My wife was buried in a book but told her that if she pets the cat and talks softly to her, the cat would like her better. The cat was lying between my legs facing the foot of the bed and Megan started petting her. My wife said that she really likes to be petted starting from her head to the tip of her tail.

Megan listening to her aunt, started petting the cat from head to tail twice before she realized that the cat's tail was lying across my now arousing member. She stopped petting the cat and looked at me with a grin. I smiled back. My wife, not looking up from her book said "You can't just do it once or twice and stop. You need to continue and talk softly to her". Megan obeyed her aunt and with a smile continued petting and stroking the cat's long tail feeling every twitch happening under the sheets as well. Megan almost immediately started bringing her palm closer and closer to my already throbbing pecker. I voluntarily turned a bit towards her side so that she got easier access and also my wife wouldn't see our little game. Megan started rubbing my balls that are filled with semen and slowly started to grip them giving me sort of pleasure filled pain in my scrotum as she continued petting. I was getting very horny. The escapade ended rather abruptly because my wife kicked the sheets to go to kitchen to get herself hydrated.

------------

A week or so goes by and I'm starting to get tired of looking thru my video feeds, because nothing else has happened. I come home from work and Megan is under a blanket on the couch with the TV off and appeared very tired. I thought this was a bit unusual as she is usually up and chipper as any other teenager would be. Her 19 birthday was the week before, but she doesn't have any friends to speak of to be out late with. I went to my office for my daily ritual. I watched for a little bit and notice that there was a lot of movement under the cover around her midsection. Could it be? What I was waiting for? After a few minutes, the covers came off and she had her jeans pulled down around her knees and was masturbating. Rubbing her clit really hard and fast.

She kicked off her jeans and pink panties and stood up to take off her shirt and bra. Unclasping the hook her double D breast were freed. They bounced and jiggled as she moved. She ran back to her bedroom and came back a few moments later with a little bag.

She laid back down on the couch and my heart skipped a beat when she grabbed for the covers, but I was happy when she just pushed it aside.

She then turned to her bag and pulled out what looked to be a deluxe vibrator still in the packaging. Oh this was going to be good! My anticipation increased which immediately had an effect on my tool which started uncurling imagining the events that's going to unravel.

Megan started rubbing her clit with her right hand and caressing her breast with her other. As she rubbed she began writhing under her movements. She started twisting and pinching her nipples and let out a moaning with a bit of pleasure and pain mixed in. When she spread her legs, I don't know if I've ever seen a more perfect pussy. She spread her lips wide I could see deep inside her love tunnel. She continued for a bit with one then two fingers inside. When she pulled her fingers out I could see her wetness clinging to her fingers and a strand of wetness connected her fingers to her pussy. When she spread her fingers she was so wet that it looked like she had webbing between her fingers.

After a few minutes she grabbed her vibrator and started playing with the various buttons intrigued by all of its motions and movements. This vibrator had the standard vaginal tool and a hook on top for pure clit pleasure... she seemed mesmerized by the twirling motions of the shaft and the massaging motion of the clit tool. She turned it off and laid back and slowly inserted her new love toy. She was so wet that it had slid in with not too much force. She turned the unit on and instantaneously she was turned on and came to life. She started by pushing and pulling the vibrator in and out as if it was a wiggling penis. Seeing her pussy tightly wrapped around the shaft put my own shaft into full attention. Then she pushed it the whole way in. This must have been the first time that she pushed it the whole way in, because when that clit toy hit her clit, she orgasamed so hard she pulled the vibrator out of her pulsating pussy and she laid there limp for a few minutes breathing heavily while thick juices dripped down from her cleanly shaven pussy. Probably the strongest she ever had.

After a few minutes more rest, she turned the vibrator and clit tool back on and entered her pussy again. This time, a little more slowly. This time she held the vibrator steady and let it do the work for her as she was visibly tired from her first orgasm. She played with it for a few more minutes, while she massaged her breasts and played with her erect nipples. Once again she came hard. Her whole body lay shaking on the couch.

I thought for sure she was done, but, she rolled over and got on her knees with her shoulders flat on the couch and pulled the powered off vibrator to her waiting ass. She pressed, but it didn't go in. She pressed it into her pussy as if to get some wetness on it and pulled it back to her ass and tried again. Still it didn't go in. She put the vibrator aside and plunged her middle finger into her pussy to fully lubricate it and then this time she successfully entering her anus with her finger, she started slowly pushing in and pulling out of her hole. She did this barely for a few minutes before she collapsed totally exhausted.

A few minutes later, she jumped up, put her clothes back on quickly and jumped back on the couch, hid her new toy and got under the covers just as you could see the front door opening and me walking in.

-------------

Over the next few weeks when the cat walked by, I'd tease her about being nice to the cat and she'd reply "I know, include the WHOLE tail" and we'd laugh at our inside joke.

My wife is a heavy sleeper... we can have thunderstorms and she never hears it. Me on the other hand, I can hear a pin drop a mile away.

One such night my wife was sleeping soundly with Megan sleeping between us after the storms came through, I opened my eyes slightly to see Megan gently stroking my growing member. She gently folded the sheets back and then tugged on my under pants until my now erect penis jumps out. I could see her eyes wide open at the sight. She very slowly moved towards me and placed traced her tongue slowly up and down my shaft. I opened my eyes fully and placed my hand on her shoulder. She looked up at me and whispered "Show me".

I got out of bed and went out to the living room leading Megan behind. She asked "Is this ok?... I guess if we don't have sex it will be ok?"

"It will be ok" I replied.

She asked me what to do next. I replied "Megan, just be your natural self as you know you are extremely sensuous girl and do what comes naturally to you."

She was dressed in panties and a tank night shirt which she slipped out of and kneeled on the floor in front of me. She tugged my underwear to the floor and I step out it. My penis was standing upright just in front of her face that she looked at with awe and anticipation. Reaching up she started touching and pulling at my scrotum and rolling my balls between her fingers. She leaned forward and took one of my balls into her mouth and started licking the base of my rock hard cock. She ran her tongue up and down my shaft. As she moved in and out I felt her full breast brushing against the insides of my legs. She kept her gaze fixated on my eyes. I stood there wondering how I'm going to handle this standing up.