Megan's Jacuzzi Lust

Story Info
Megan is unfaithful to her husband by his devious plans.
3.6k words
100.6k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxslack
maxslack
18 Followers

I was close to cumming and my wife, Megan, knew it too. She was also quite close to cumming, I could tell as she was biting her bottom lip and her eyes were half closed in pleasure. Megan was lying on her back, my dick rubbing between her massive tits and she was pleasuring herself with a large dildo we had recently purchased. I clenched my ass together and shot a hot stream of cum all over Megan's chest; she convulsed at the same time and let out a small scream of delight.

We both lay there afterwards, content and warm. Megan kissed me on the cheek and soon fell asleep.

This was the only way that my wife could cum now, with a large dildo or vibrator inside her. She is a fairly large girl by some guys standards but to me she is just curvy. We met when we were just 18 and we married and had children quickly. After our second child, Megan put on a bit of weight and her boobs, which were always big, ballooned to a mammoth size -- 36FF. It wasn't the only thing to increase in size either. Since Joe, our son, was born her pussy had stretched and never really changed, it was much bigger than when we first married and my cock just didn't satisfy her as much as it used to. She would only cum if I ate her out, then fucked her with one of our toys.

Both of our children have moved out now and we still do have sex on regular occasions but Megan needed filling with something larger. I had talked about bigger toys, which we had bought, and even anal sex, no chance, but I knew that she needed to be truly satisfied by a big dick. I had even considered surgery but we couldn't afford it. We had joked about another guy but Megan wasn't interested and I thought I may feel a little jealous.

The idea of another guy never really left me and I needed to know just how big my wife could take; the idea begun to blossom in my mind and before long every time we had sex I could think of nothing else. I knew that at 42 Megan was still fit, a few of my friends had commented on her amazing body and how curvy she was. As I said, she was bigger than when we were first married but due to swimming she had maintained a sexy physique.

I had started checking out places where I could hire a guy to come and 'service' my wife, I knew she would never agree to have sex with one of our friends, to be honest, I didn't think she'd do anything with a stranger either, not unless I had a foolproof plan. I phoned one escort agency up and spoke to the secretary about all the necessary details, STD checks, money, services etc. and then I asked the question of size. If I was going to go through with this risky venture it had to be worthwhile. "What's the biggest guy you have on the books?" I asked.

"Well we have a basketball player at just under 7-foot sir."

"No," I said a little embarrassed, "not height, dick size." There was a pause from the secretary, almost as if she wanted to prolong this shame and then she responded.

"8 inches sir, he's..."

"8 inches," I said, "That's not very long, mine's almost as big as that."

"Sorry sir, 8 inches is not the length, it's the girth."

"What?" I stammered.

"The girth sir, 8 inches around the penis, the length is 13 inches." Now it was my turn to be quiet. What seemed an entirely long time passed and then I booked a meeting with this mammoth of a man.

Two days later I told Megan that a friend of mine from work would be coming for tea and a few beers. Megan said fine and agreed that she'd be home in time to cook up one of her famous chillis.

I met the guy, Mike, after work and introduced myself. He was black, about six-foot and had an athletic build. We chatted for a few minutes then told him my plan. I wanted him to come round for food, to stay over and to get friendly with Megan but no sex. Mike looked confused at this point until I told him that my wife wouldn't fuck a stranger, we had to play a game. He looked unsure until I told him that he would still get paid and that we would book him again a few days later if all went well.

During the food, Megan cooked up her best chilli, Mike and the two of us were chatting away and drinking lots of wine. Megan seemed chattier too and I noticed on more than one occasion she would look up and down at Mike's body.

"So Mike do you have a wife? girlfriend?" Megan asked.

"That's a bit of a sore point honey," I said, "Mike's just split up from his girlfriend."

"Oh I'm sorry," she said, although she didn't really look it.

"That's fine, you didn't know. We had a bit of an, erm problem." Mike smiled and looked down at his crotch.

"How do you mean?" asked my wife.

"Well, I used to hurt her." At this Megan looked totally confused. This story was all part of our plan so Mike continued. "She had difficulty when we had sex, I'm a little bigger than the average guy and she used to suffer because of it. She called it off."

Megan was quiet for the first time of the night and then looked at me. I merely shrugged and finished my wine.

It was time for part two of the plan. We finished dessert and Mike got up to leave, he grabbed his car keys and made for the door. "Hang on." I said, "Mikey. You can't drive, you must have had a bottle of red to yourself. Stay here and just drive in in the morning with me."

"If it's not too much trouble." He said, looking at Megan. She nodded and smiled at me.

"Come on, let me show you your room." I took him upstairs and showed him the guest bedroom. Last summer we had had an ensuite bathroom fitted to the guest bedroom and a small Jacuzzi. It was a real luxury but now that the children had left we thought we deserved a treat. Part three of the plan was about to take shape. I turned the Jacuzzi on and before long Mike and I were sitting in the warm bubbles drinking another glass of wine. Megan walked into the bathroom about twenty minutes later. "I wondered what you two were doing whilst I was washing up."

"sorry love," I said, "couldn't resist showing off the new bath to Mike, get in."

"No," she said, "There's not enough room for me as well."

"Course there is," said Mike, "I'll move up." At that point I swear Megan blushed a little, then she was gone and into her swimsuit.

Megan emerged a few minutes later, her long dark hair tied up and her curvy body squeezed into her swimsuit. I could feel myself getting turned on just looking at her. Megan brought a bottle of wine in and clambered into the Jacuzzi. It was a tight squeeze in here now and I knew that Megan and Mike's legs would be touching underneath the bubbles. We lazed around for another half hour and then Mike got out, Megan's eyes followed his body up and down, staring at his muscular figure and then resting on his trunks. I had lent him a pair of mine; they were quite tight, especially around the front. Her eyes widened when she saw them. It was like he had shoved a large banana down there. I smiled to myself and soon after got out of the Jacuzzi myself.

Megan and I had sex that night and she came really quickly. I had barely got her favourite dildo inside before she came noisily. No prizes for guessing what she was thinking about.

A week passed and we had had sex almost every night, Megan cumming loudly and quickly every time. She had tentatively asked how Mike was and if he might be coming round again. I said that he was going to come round tomorrow if that was ok. Megan agreed straight away but failed to disguise the glee in her voice.

I had informed Mike of the next part of the plan, he was to be even more charming and to touch her if the opportunity presented itself. I was to go out unexpectedly and he would make his apologies and also leave. I wanted him to fuck Megan but it was important that she make all the moves.

Tomorrow came and Mike joined us again for food and wine. It wasn't long before Megan suggested we all get in the Jacuzzi. Mike and I were already in when Megan walked into the bathroom. She had bought herself a new swim costume. It was a black string bikini that only just concealed her massive tits. The bottom half covered her scarcely and the string cut into a thong which disappeared into her luscious ass. She did a little turn in the bathroom. "You like?" she asked.

"Megs, you look amazing," I said. I couldn't help smiling to myself as I pictured Mike taking it off later. She climbed into the bath when my phone rang, I got out an answered it.

"Hello. No I can't come in. Yes I do have the keys. It's Friday. How long? Ok, give me ten minutes." I threw the phone on the bed in mock anger.

"I'm sorry guys, that's work. There's a problem over in D-sector and they need my keys and passcode."

Megan looked crestfallen. Mike made to get up. "It's ok Mike," I said, "You stay, I'll be gone half an hour, an hour tops." I turned to my wife, "Is that ok baby?"

"Yeah fine, I'll look after Mike, you go and do what you've got to do."

I quickly changed and grabbed my coat. I slammed the door and drove my car around the corner. Silently as possible I sneaked back into the house. If my plan was going well, Mike should be making his moves and Megan should be desperate for him. I quietly walked into the bedroom and hid behind the bathroom door. We had put some music and lit a few candles before we got in the Jacuzzi tonight so as long as I was quiet, Megan would not hear or see me.

"So Mike," she said, "Tell me about this past girl of yours, I mean she can't have been up to much if she didn't want to sleep with you."

"It wasn't that she didn't want to, she just couldn't, hurt her every time. Besides which she was too skinny, I like my women to be curvy and not ashamed to be proud of their figure. I want a woman with a figure like yours."

Megan giggled nervously at this and took a large gulp of wine.

"No wonder you hurt her if she was so skinny, I mean it can't be that big." Mike just smiled at this and finished his wine.

"Let me get you some more.' Megan tried to climb out of the bath but slipped and fell backwards, Mike grabbed her and made sure she didn't slip. For a second they looked into each other's eyes and then Megan broke the silence. "I'm so sorry, it's lucky you were here to catch me, you are so strong. I'm a heavy enough weight to catch."

"Don't be silly," responded Mike, "your body's perfect. Pete's a lucky man. If you were my wife I'd be bedding you every night."

Megan bit her lip at this and rolled away from him. This was it, the point where she would either take the bait or get out of the Jacuzzi. "So, erm, just how big is it?"

Mike smiled, the plan was working; he slowly stood up, the water dripping off his hard body and he slipped down his trunks to reveal the thickest, longest dick I have ever seen. Megan took a sharp intake of breath as she stared at it. It hung limply by his leg but dangled to halfway down his thigh.

"That is enormous," exclaimed Megan, "no wonder she was in pain."

"I know, that's the problem. I've never had anyone take it all in before. Is it the biggest you've seen?"

"Oh yeah, easily. I have a big dildo in my bedside drawer but that is monstrous." Megan just stared at it in amazement. "Does it get bigger?"

"Only when it's hard, bigger and thicker."

"Can I touch it?" Mike nodded and Megan reached out tentatively. Her hand stroked the massive shaft and slowly caressed the large bulbous head. She stroked her fingernails down the side and it began to grow as Mike became turned on. The more Megan stroked, the larger it got until it stood proud, higher than his navel and as thick as my forearm. "I can't even get my hand around it," Megan said, a look of lust beginning to creep into her eyes. Slowly she reached forward as if she was going to lick it and I used my mobile to phone the house. The sudden ring made her jump. She climbed out of the bath and walked through to the bedroom to answer the phone. I had sneaked into the main bedroom and spoke down the line.

"Hi Megs, it's me. I'm really sorry, there's been a massive problem down here. I'm going to be a couple of hours at least, maybe more. Say sorry to Mike for me and make sure he's ok. I'll see you later." At this point, Mike emerged from the bathroom and was towelling himself dry.

"What you doing?" said Megan.

"I think I should go," answered Mike, "I find you very sexy Megan and I'm worried about what I might do to you. Pete is a friend." This was part of our plan, now was the time to see just how desperate for his big cock Megan really was.

"Please stay, that was Pete then, he's not coming back for two hours."

"I've gotta go."

"Stay, stay and I'll make sure you don't regret it." With that she walked over to him and kissed him on the lips, her massive tits pressed up against his chest and his hand snaked round and grabbed her big, sexy ass. She moaned in pleasure at this Mike picked her up easily. He dropped her on the bed and stood over her, his monstrous dick bobbing up and down. "Show me what you do with that dildo, show me and I'll stay." Within a flash Megan grabbed it from her drawer and started sucking it. With her free hand she started stroking her tits and moaning in delight. She withdrew the toy and started rubbing it in her large cleavage. Her breathing was getting heavier and I could tell she was incredibly turned on already. "I've been thinking about you all week. Every time me and Pete have had sex I've been imagining you taking me, fucking me, using me." She pulled her bikini bottoms to one side and inserted the head of the dildo inside her. Within seconds, half of the thick rubber cock was inside her, she was obviously extremely turned on. She looked up at Mike as she was fucking herself. "I have thought of nothing else, since I met you last week. I love my husband but I'm desperate for a big dick and yours is too good to miss. She had all of the dildo inside her now and was fucking herself faster and faster. Mike came to the bed and grabbed himself a handful of my wife's massive tits, that was it, Megan couldn't take any more and she came noisily. Mike manoeuvred himself above her and placed his thick dick between her tits, he started sliding it between them and on every upstroke the large head would meet Megan's lips. She started sucking and licking his cock but couldn't get his bulbous head in her mouth, it was the size of a small orange.

"Tell me again how desperate you are Megan, tell me why you want this dick inside you so much."

"I just need filling, I need to be satisfied so much, I almost wish Pete were here to see me sucking on such a big dick."

Megan kept licking and sucking Mike's thick, black dick and pre-cum was dribbling from the end onto her swollen excited lips. I noticed that Megan had wet the bed a little with her cum and couldn't believe how excited she was; I had never seen her this turned on ever. Mike withdrew his cock from her lips and opened her legs; he slid between them and placed the head of his dick at her gaping pussy. Slowly he pressed forwards but it was still tight, Megan moaned at the size of it, then he was in. Mike slowly, rhythmically began to slide in and out of my wife. Her face was screwed up in pleasure and pain, her hands digging deep into Mike's back. Her fat tits were bouncing slowly up and down and then she came again. Mike eased a couple more inches into her and now had about 8 inches of his thick cock deep insider her. He was fucking her more quickly now and Megan had a sheen of sweat all over her body.

"Ooh, Mike, this is fucking amazing!" she squealed and then came again. The most she has ever come with me is two or three times and now I was beginning to lose count. "Are you ready girl? You ready for it all?" Megan looked up and saw that Mike still had about 5 inches of his cock to go and she bit her lip in delight.

"Give it to me, I want it all, now." With that Mike ploughed deep into her and started fucking her with more speed. His dick was stretching my wife like I'd never seen before, how could I ever compare after this. I grinned to myself knowing that Megan was having the shagging of a lifetime and grinned even wider when I remembered that she thought this was all her doing.

Mike was fucking Megan now with a fierce tempo banging her sweet little pussy with over a foot of thick cock. Megan was just moaning unintelligibly and was flustered and sweaty all over. Mike pulled out his cock and for a second I could see deep into my wife's pussy, it reminded me of when she gave birth the first time, she had been stretched so much.

"Why have you stopped?" breathed Megan in a ragged voice.

"I felt like I was going to cum and I want you to sit on me." Mike lay down and Megan climbed on top of him, she straddled his dick and lowered herself down on it inch by inch.

"Oh fuck, it feels massive!" Her greedy pussy swallowed Mike whole and a shudder ran up and down her body, she had cum again, unbelievable. I could tell now that the slightest movement would set her off, she must have been so sensitive.

I reached down and felt my own cock, it was rigid and bursting from my trousers, I was loving this more than I thought possible. Megan was sitting on this stranger having the best sex of her life and I was about to cum myself. She fondled and grabbed her tits as she grinded onto Mike's huge tool. Her body was dripping in sweat. "I really wish Pete could see me now, I would love him to see me this turned on. I would make him sit there and watch me fucking you, let him see his pretty wife getting the shagging she needs."

Hearing these words was too much for me, and despite the betrayal I came in my pants. Megan had climbed off Mike now and she was on her knees, his dick was glistening with her cum and his massive bell end was swollen and ready to burst. He stroked towards her face and then he shot out a load of cum, it hit her in the face and was followed by another load, then another. Mike must have shot 5 or 6 loads of cum at Megan and her face was covered. She opened her mouth greedily to drink some but there was too much.

Satisfied that I had see enough, I went downstairs and phoned her again. The phone rang about six times before she answered.

"Hello."

"Megs, it's me, I'm on my way back. Are you ok love, you sound a little out of breath?"

"I'm fine, just ran upstairs to get the phone."

"Oh right, is Mike ok?"

"He's fine, he left about half an hour ago." she lied.

"Oh right, well I hope you looked after him. I'll see you in a bit."

I went out of the house, round the corner and sat in the car for a bit. I gave them ten minutes then gunned the car into life and pulled into the driveway. As I suspected, Mike had gone. I walked upstairs to see Megan just climbing out of the shower.

"Hey baby." I said as I kissed her. "Everything ok?"

"Just brilliant," she said, "just brilliant.

maxslack
maxslack
18 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Beautiful Stacey Experiences Frank A beautiful white wife experiences a large black cock.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
More Stories