Megan's Milk and More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim's tongue rested under the nipple savoring every torrent of delicious milk that came from this sexy, beautiful brunette's breast. He was most happy about her calling herself his "mama" for the brief second that granted her first let-down, but now as he remained sucking down the last few streams as it seemed, he wondered what was to come of next. At last, her breast was not giving more than just the hints of drops and flavor, and he respectfully unlatched.

Megan smiled down at him and whispered "thank you Tim". Tim began to sit back up but his jeans were tightening uncomfortably due to his erection, which he had no idea he had had the whole time. He went red and quickly apologized. Megan giggled and said, "It's ok. It's natural."

He sat ashamed, and she knew that he would not survive in college with this lack of confidence. He was bigger than he knew and though he was no John at all, or wasn't from what it looked like as big as John, she was far too excited to turn this down.

"Timmy, baby, sit and relax, let mama take care of this" she said sexy as she got on her knees before him. Keep in mind, she had not recovered herself so she let her bra fall off of her shoulders and was now just in her shorts and flats, topless, sexy, and fierce as she slid her hands towards the zipper of his pants. Tim was beyond ecstatic, he couldn't believe his luck and what was going on. "Wait, are you sure?" he asked a little in panic. "Let mama take care of you now okay?" Megan quickly responded.

The afternoon sunlight shined through and gleamed onto her as she pulled out his cock. He was a big boy, but again, not John's size.

Megan was hot and ready for him, but wasn't going to give it to him just as such. She figured if he had sucked her, she'd return the favor. Besides, he wouldn't want him to be in such an awkward situation by having blue balls in the same car as his dad. She looked up at his eyes like a predator and began stroking his cock and rubbing his balls. Tim knew it was going to happen anyway and reached for her tits again. He fondled and played with the nipples as she pumped his untouched flower.

Soon she bent her head and licked his shaft slowly and gracefully as she finally made her way to the tip and engulfed her mouth around it. She proceeded to suck his cock gently at first and moved her head slightly faster as she went along.

Tim's loins would not hold in much longer and he instinctively, and softly bucked his hips up with each pumping of her mouth. He groped her tits strongly as his balls tingled shooting up shocks of indescribable ecstasy to the head of his cock. Megan felt it arriving soon so she braced herself and kept her suck firm along his shaft and as Tim's balls tightened and his head felt like it was going to literally explode, she traced her mouth to the top and received his hot, sticky cum. She felt it shoot into her throat and into her cheeks as she carefully sucked and swallowed in rhythm to prevent messes. Sure enough she sucked him clean, and his cock remained slightly erect.

Tim couldn't believe it and Megan was more than happy to have helped him in return.

She put her bra back on and slipped back on her tee as she reached for both of their phones. While doing this, Tim placed his cock back into his pants, still in shock but certainly the happiest guy on Earth. "I took your phone number just in case I need a hungry mouth to feed again" she said. "So we can text and stuff?" Tim asked.

"Not exactly. You'll be my little back-up for in case I get really full again. I'll be the one to text you in case it does happen, as in you don't have my number, but I have yours." She clarified.

"umm...thanks" Tim said, still in disbelief. Before he could get out, Megan kissed him and said, "you're welcome Tim, and don't worry, maybe I'll give you a little going away gift before you head off for college" she winked.

He smiled and felt like he had won a Super-bowl, that is, until she scolded "now get out".

What did I do wrong? He thought as he stepped out. Her engine revved and off she went, but as she pulled back around and through the exit of the mall into the now smoother moving traffic, she looked in his direction and winked. He smiled and realized that the taste of her milk still lingered in his mouth. He had to make sure to go into the mall to get his mind off of things before he could get a very public erection.

12