Megan's New Sister: The First Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did not ask permission to cum, so you may not cum," he explained sternly.

She made a small, helpless sound but did not ask what her eyes begged of him. She was too proud, he knew. And too embarrassed. She would have to learn to overcome that.

"Megan?"

"Yes, Master," she replied, tearing her eyes away from the beautiful, desperate girl to look at Donovan.

"Do you wish to cum, Megan?"

Her dark eyes lit up, her lips curved into a smile. "Yes, Master. If it pleases you."

"It would please me very much. Lie down beside your sister, Megan," he directed.

Megan moved to the padded table, boosted herself up, and then reclined so that her head was beside Anna's, their sides touching. She remained pliant as Donovan lifted her legs and bent them at the knee so that her position matched Anna's, their thighs and calves touching, feet side-by-side.

He put oil on his hands and slicked them up her sides to her breasts, tweaking the nipples roughly. He knew what his little girl liked. With rough hands he explored her, pouring oil over her arms and legs, squeezing her thighs. She moaned wantonly.

Anna tried to look away, but the sounds were so close to her. She saw the man reach into a box, pull out a small silver vibrator and a large dildo. She shuddered at the thought of such a large object entering anyone. But it seemed the woman named Megan was built to accommodate it. The man slipped it up inside of her and she moaned loud and long, her head thrashing back and forth as it was pumped mercilessly in and out of her pussy.

Anna's desperation only grew as she felt the table rock with the force, as she felt the other woman's trembles and heard her helpless cries. The moment the silver vibrator touched her pussy Megan began to writhe and pump her restless hips, punctuating each thrust with a guttural moan.

"May I cum, Master?" she asked.

"Beg me, my precious pet," he murmured to her as held the vibrator steady with one hand and pumped the dildo into her dripping pussy with the other.

Her long, tanned body formed a trembling arch. "Please. Oh, God, please! Please, Master! Please let your slave cum!"

"Not yet, my angel," he crooned. "You must beg."

She cried out with the strain of holding back her release. "Please! Please, Master, let your slave cum! I beg you! I beg you, please!" The sounds she made now were not human. Growls and helpless mewling and gasps while her body arched and trembled and sweat dewed her skin.

Anna could smell the sex, could feel wetness gathering in her own pussy. Her breathing was pants, her lungs seemed to burn with the strain of desire.

"Please, Master! Oh, God! Oh, God! Please, Master! Please let your slave cum!" Megan screeched.

"Cum."

Her screams filled the room, echoed off the walls as her body convulsed violently. The whole table shook with her release, and it seemed to go on and on.

Finally her body collapsed and the buzzing sound of he vibrator stopped. The dildo was removed with a wet slurping sound.

"Thank you," Megan managed as she regained her breath. "Thank you, Master."

Donovan ran his hands up her body, gave her nipples a little tweak and kissed the tip of her nose as if she were a pretty child. "You have please me greatly, Megan."

Her smile was sweet.

He waited for her to catch her breath, for her body to stop trembling, then he helped her to her feet and wordlessly gestured to Anna again.

This time it was a mouth. A mouth on her pussy. Anna cried out in shock and desire. The sensations were so huge and her need so great. Watching the other woman's ecstasy had been torture. When her nipples were tweaked roughly she opened her eyes and saw him. He was watching her, so intent on her face.

"You will ask to cum, Anna," he said sternly.

It happened quickly, the rising need for release. So quickly she didn't have time to think about it. "May I cum?" she asked, desperate.

And she cried out, stunned, when all sensation stopped. No mouth on her pussy, no fingers on her nipples.

"No, you may not," Donovan said.

She groaned and writhed, and was finally still.

Her body jerked when the mouth returned, the fingers began to tug. "Can I cum?" she asked again.

And again, nothing. She began to weep with frustration. Why did he make her ask only to deny her?

"No, Anna, you may not cum." He waited until her red-rimmed eyes turned to him, found his face. "You must beg, Anna. What do you need?"

She opened her mouth, closed it.

"Tell me what you want, Anna, or you may not have it."

She moaned, bit her lip. "May I cum? Please, may I cum?" she asked, remembering how Megan had pleaded.

"Perhaps. First tell me what you need us to do to make you cum," he explained.

It was mortifying. But the pressure was painful. She needed release.

"Touch me," she moaned. "Please touch me."

"Where?" Donovan murmured.

She moaned again, needy, embarrassed. "Oh, God. Please, please touch my breasts."

Gently Donovan began to fondle her, avoiding the swollen, aching peaks.

She bit her lip, her hips moving as best they could in their bondage. "My nipples," she gasped. "Please, play with my nipples."

When he complied, she gasped and groaned. But he knew it wouldn't be enough.

Her eyes were closed again.

"Look at me, Anna." She complied. "Tell me what you need."

She whimpered as he tugged on both nipples, hard. "My--my--"

"Your pussy, Anna. And its mine, not yours," he explained, rolling her nipples between his fingers.

"Please, please touch my...please touch your pussy," she gasped.

"With her fingers, Anna? Or with her mouth?"

She was sobbing, trembling. He was torturing her. Making her speak the most base, most filthy desires of her body. "Her mouth," she moaned.

"Beg her, Anna. Beg your sister to take your pussy with her mouth," he demanded.

Anna cried out at the sharp stab of pain when he nipped at her with his teeth. "Please, Megan. Please take my pussy with your mouth."

She would have arched if the bonds allowed it. Megan's tongue came down on her like a whirlwind, touching everywhere, everything. Then she felt her clit sucked into her mouth, and the world began to dim.

"Let me cum! Please, please, Master, can I cum? Please, please!" she screamed.

Success, Donovan thought with a smile as his newest little slave writhed and screamed on the table. "You may cum for me," he said softly.

Anna didn't hear the unearthly sounds she made. She didn't know that she thrashed violently enough the leave bruises on her skin where the bonds held her. All that she was aware of were the contractions, the convulsions that started deep in her pussy and spread out to her fingertips and her toes. Lights flashed before her eyes as the whole world centered itself inside of her body.

Megan didn't stop sucking her clit until her Master's hand gently touched her shoulder. She obeyed the light pressure, backing away. She smiled down at Anna, who was totally unconscious on the table.

"I think she did well," Donovan murmured, sliding his hands up Megan's torso to bring her back against him. He kissed her bare shoulder.

"She did beautifully," Megan replied, smiling sweetly at her new sister, bound and unconscious on the table.

"She will be an excellent companion for you, a lovely edition to our household," Donovan said. "I'll carry her to her quarters; you'll see that she's taken care of for the night."

"Of course, Master."

"Then we'll get some rest. Tomorrow we continue her training."

12