Megan's Sexy Stranger Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy Shit!" He practically yelled it. "You're pussy is so fucking tight! Fuck. Move your hand, I want to finger you, bitch. Mmm, that's it. Pull it out slowly... See how wet your fingers are? Rub that between your titties. Yes, mmm. Yes. Oh god, you are such a little whore!"

She wondered why he was having her rub all her hot wetness from her pussy between her breasts, but did it anyway. She cried out in surprise when he slid a finger inside and began stroking her. One, then two, then three. Within what seemed like seconds, she was bucking hard against his hand. She begged him to... to... she was so dizzy. She wasn't even sure what she was begging him for. She heard her voice begging him not to stop.

"Please, Wyatt. Please!!"

He grinned. He absolutely loved hearing her beg.

"Say it again, you little whore." He ordered.

"Please make me your slut! PLEASE!"

It was then that she felt him pull his fingers out and she cried out, "No!" Before she knew what was happening, she felt his hand, wet with her juices, rubbing between her breasts. Suddenly his huge cock was at her lips. His knees were on either side of her and she was trapped. The swollen head was pushed against her chin and she could feel the wet drop of pre-cum that dripped to her skin.

"Suck it, baby. Open your mouth and use your tongue like a good little whore."

She flicked her tongue out and touched the tip of his cut cock. She liked his taste. She pulled her tongue back and he pressed the tip harder against her lips.

"Suck it, Megan. You know you want it."

He was right. She did want it. She parted her lips and licked her lips again, letting his cock slowly slide in. Her tongue licked and sucked as he pushed in an inch, then out, then back in, then in another inch. Slowly she realized he was sliding in and out in rhythm, just about three inches or a little more. She wasn't scared anymore. She wanted more. She pulled her arm free to place her hand on his cock and help guide it. She stroked it up and down and then held her hand at the base while she ran her tongue up and down the entire shaft. Wyatt let go of his cock and leaned forward, holding onto the headboard, as she pleasured him. She began to take him back into her hot mouth and he began once again to slide in and out in rhythm.

"Fuck. I had no idea how good you would be at this. It's like I'm fucking your damn mouth!"

She loved hearing how strained he sounded. Loved knowing she was making him feel so good, he could barely think straight!

He suddenly jerked out and sat back a little. He wasn't ready to cum yet, and if he stayed in her mouth anymore, he would lose control. He slid his wet cock between her breasts, settling right in the middle.

"Push your big tits together with your hands." He growled.

She did as she was told and realized his big, thick cock was enclosed by her breasts. He began to slide forward and backward, in and out, slowly at first. It was then that she realized why he had wanted her to rub her own slick juices there; it was to lubricate her breasts!

"What are you doing?" She whispered. "I've never heard of this."

He smiled at her naivety. "It's called titty fucking, baby and you are the first slut I have found with perfect tits that fit my cock. If I want to, I may just shoot my cum all over your tits. What do you think of that? Do you want my cum dripping down your titties, down your neck?" His voice was almost a growl.

That sounded so strange, but amazing at the same time. Maybe if he did that, he wouldn't try to fit his enormous cock into her pussy, she thought, so she nodded yes.

"Say it baby. Come on slut!" He ordered.

"Fuck my titties. Cum on me, on my titties, my neck. Make me your slut. Claim your whore. Yes, baby, yes... Oh yes, do it baby. Do it. Fuck my big tits. Shoot your hot cum all over me. All over my tits."

She felt him getting tense, heard him breathing harder and harder, and felt him release and shudder as spurts of thick, hot, wet cum shot out at her, landing on her neck, her nipples, her hair, and her shoulders. It made her hot to know she had that much power over him.

His head fell forward as the last bit of cum spurted out onto Megan. He looked down and was surprised to see how much cum was on her. He rolled over on his side next to her and was pleased to see that she was still massaging her tits, rubbing his cum all over them.

"You really are a little slut, aren't you baby?" He whispered, grinning.

"Only for you, Wyatt." Her voice was a whisper, lost in herself as she rubbed his creamy white cum into her stomach.

They laid there, quiet for a little while until he asked her if she wanted to take a shower and get cleaned up. She like that idea and jumped off the bed and slipped into the bathroom.

She was delighted to see that there were several different soaps, shampoos and lotions to choose from and big, soft and luxurious pink robe for her to put on after the shower.

She turned on the water and stepped into the large shower, made of marble and glass. She closed the clear glass door and let the hot water pour over her. She washed her hair first and then began lathering her body up with the French soap she had chosen. She thought she heard music, faintly at first, then a little louder and wondered where it was coming from. Maybe the suite next to her?

She was rinsing off and trying to guess the song, when the music got louder and clearer. Oh, yes! It was one of her favorite rock songs and she felt the vibrations in her body as she hummed along with the tune. Wyatt must have brought it in. She figured he was probably going to take a shower next and was getting ready.

Hmmm, she guessed that meant she was being told to leave. She tried not to feel disappointed, but she couldn't help it. She had hoped there would be some more fun tonight! It was only about 11pm. Plenty of time for more. But considering she had come to the hotel for a completely different reason and ended up here... she looked at it as an adventure. A sex adventure. A hot, steamy, slutty, sexy adventure. With a hot, older man.

Stop it, she told herself! She was starting to get aroused all over again.

Suddenly the music changed and got louder. It was a classic rock song, and she could feel the beat pulsating through her. She found herself singing along when the door swung open and there was Wyatt. Naked. Naked and hard. She hadn't really noticed how thick his chest hair was before and instantly wanted to run her fingers through it. But then she caught his eyes. His gaze was smoldering and she licked her lips and stepped back, pressing herself against the marble.

"Was I-I ta-taking too long, Wyatt?" she stammered, unsure what he wanted. Was he wanting her to get out so he could have the shower? His gaze made her a rush of pure lust course through her.

"As a matter of fact, yes, Megan, you were taking too long. I refuse to wait one more minute to fuck my little slut. You. You are my slut, tonight." He stepped inside and towered over her, pressing his lips to hers and sinking into her mouth, forcing his tongue into her mouth, sparring with hers. Devouring her mouth.

His hands were all over her. She could barely breathe. She moaned as her hips began to gyrate against him. His cock was so hard, she was beginning to get scared again. Scared of his size. Yet, the more his hands roamed her body, the more she wanted to see if he could fit inside of her pussy.

He ripped his lips away from hers and flipped her around so that her breasts were crushed against the cold marble wall. As water continued to pour over them, she felt his hands slide down her ass and between her legs, parting her legs. She was already hot and wet. And not just from the shower. He knew it and when he slid a finger inside, she moaned.

Wyatt smiled at that. "You little slut! You need to be fucked hard!"

He turned off the water and helped her out of the shower. They didn't even wait to towel off. He grabbed an extra blanket from the closet and laid it down before ordering her onto the floor on her back. She quickly obliged, anxious to see what he would do next.

"When you order me to do something, it makes my pussy so wet!" She felt a little weird admitting that to this stranger.

"That's because you know that deep down you have always wanted to be someone's little slut. Now spread your legs and show me your pussy, you little whore!" He smiled, but his eyes were anything but amused. Pure lust showed in his eyes.

She bent her knees and spread her legs, reveling in the luxurious satiny blanket he had laid down. The walls on two sides of the bathroom were floor to ceiling mirrors and the music was pounding out of his phone. The lights were still on and she asked him if he was going to turn them off.

"No way, baby. I want to see your tits and your face when you have the best fuck of your life."

She gasped as he knelt down between her legs, holding his big, hard, throbbing dick in his hands. He reached behind him and found the condom he had thrown to the ground before he got in the shower. He quickly tore it open and rolled it over his shaft. He slid a finger around the opening to her cunt, feeling her wet heat. He guided the tip of his cock to her opening and felt her tense.

"Relax. Remember, you don't get to tell me no. You have to take me in. It's your duty as my little slut, baby." He gritted his teeth as he realized he would have to go slower than he thought. But he knew she would be worth it.

"Take a deep breath, Megan, and raise your sexy little ass up from the floor for a second."

She did as she was told and felt the tip of his cock begin to slip inside. He was so hot and hard. She arched up for more. He slipped a little more inside, about two inches and she greedily took him in. When he got about halfway in, she cried out in pain.

"No. It's too much. You're cock is too big! No. I can't do this."

He pulled out a little bit and let her get adjusted to the thickness of his dick, letting his head fall forward. He took one of her nipples into her mouth and sucked and nibbled until he felt her bucking against him again. He knew it was time to try again. He pulled completely out.

"Megan, remember your safe word. Use it if you need to, but this is the last time I am going to tell you that. Even if you tell me no, I am going to fuck you. You are mine tonight. Do you understand?"

Megan moaned in answer, spreading her legs a little wider.

"Please..." she begged.

"Please what?" he whispered.

"Please, Wyatt. Please fuck me. Fuck me hard. Make me your slut. Make me your whore." Her words came out fast and she moved against him, restless for more.

He needed no more invitation. He grabbed her ass with his hands, placed her legs on his shoulders and lined up his throbbing dick to the opening of her cunt. He knew he was going to hurt her, but also knew she would get past the pain and enjoy it.

"Remember, baby, you are my slut and you belong to me." He reminded her. Without another word or warning, and in one swift thrust, he slid his entire shaft inside of her.

She cried out in pain, begging him pull out. "You are too big. No woman can take a cock this big. No. No. Please, no!"

He held her hips still and let her adjust to his cock. This was the best pussy he had ever, ever had. He had never felt one so tight, so hot, so fucking wet. He wouldn't be able to hold still much longer. He needed to fuck her. As many times as possible.

She slowly realized the pain was easing and wiped her tears, still angry that he had not pulled out. She wanted to glare at him, but when she tried to move her leg a little, the sensation that washed over her was one she had never felt before. And she wanted it again. And again. And again.

Was this what an orgasm was? She began to move against his cock. Letting him slip out a little and then thrust back in. Yes, it hurt each time, but it hurt less each time. And the pleasure outweighed the pain by now.

When he pulled all the way out, she begged him to come back.

"Please fuck me, Wyatt. I need your big, rock hard, throbbing dick. Please!! Fuck me, please!" She knew she was begging and didn't care. She needed his cock.

He laughed as she begged one more time. Okay, you little slut, he thought, you want to be fucked, you are going to be fucked!

He slid inside again. Harder. Faster. Lifted her ass again so she could take him all in. She cried out in pain again and this time he didn't care.

"Does it hurt? Too bad, you little slut. This is what sluts get! Your pussy is for me to use anytime I want." He slid out again and back in again.

She cried out again, but this time begged him not to stop. He moved faster and slid his hand down to her clit. He flicked it and heard her moan. He rubbed it and she moaned again. She felt the same waves of sensation that she felt earlier when she had moved against him.

"Is this an orgasm?" She blurted out.

He stopped mid-thrust. "Are you telling me that you have never had an orgasm??"

"Not until now," she whispered, a little embarrassed that she had asked.

"Oh, baby. What you are feeling is not an orgasm, it's just great sex! You will know when you have an orgasm. I will have you cumming soon, I promise. We can cum at the same time." His voice has softened and he sounded almost gentle.

Knowing he was about to give Megan her first orgasm turned him on even more than he already was. He felt his cock harden inside of her and pulled out one last time.

She begged him to come back to her. He knew he was about to finish and wanted to time it perfectly so they came together.

He leaned over her and whispered, "Get ready, Megan. You are about to feel like the most fucked girl in the world. Hold onto me, baby."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and arched her hips up to meet his as he thrust inside her all at once. He felt the walls inside of her fighting his cock, pushing back at him. He heard her cry out in pain, but knew she felt pleasure, too. This time he was just going to let it go.

He slid out and in, in and out, over and over, intense pleasure building, building. His little slut arched against him over and over, begging him not to stop. She suddenly arched against him and screamed his name over and over as her nails raked across his back.

She couldn't think. Couldn't breathe. Couldn't move. Explosions of color and waves of pleasure rained down on her, over and over. She was afraid to let go of his neck, not aware that she was crying out his name. She felt heat fill her pussy as his cock expanded and contracted. She knew his cum was filling her pussy and she felt incredible.

Neither moved for a little while, until he collapsed on top of her, letting his cock slip out of her. She moaned a little when he did that, as if not wanting him to leave her warm pussy.

He smiled. She really was a little slut.

He raised his head to look at her. She was thoroughly sated. Naked. Spent. Legs still spread showing her cunt. Best. Fuck. Ever.

He rolled the condom off and tied it off before tossing into the trash. He jumped in the shower and let her lay there and gather herself together. He loved knowing he had just given her the first orgasm of her life. There were many more to come, he thought.

Whoa, where did that come from? This was a one-time, no strings attached night. His rules.

When he was done he let her take another shower and was pleased to see her come back into the room in the short little pink robe and slippers the hotel left for guests. He knew she had no panties or bra on underneath and it turned him on.

She wondered if she should be leaving, yet. She didn't want to, but knew that staying probably didn't fit in his rules. She looked around for her skirt, coat and shoes and placed them on the chair next to the television.

"How about we order some room service? It's only 12:30am." He was looking for a way to keep her here. He didn't want her to leave. What was wrong with him?

She smiled. She could eat a little.

12