Megan's Story: The Healing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having to stop at the church to help with an after-school program I did not get home until just after 6:30. Ruth had prepared a simple chicken casserole which I took my time to enjoy with a glass of chardonnay. During the meal Ruth commented that I was looking and sounding more like my old self.

As I was on the way to take a bath the phone rang. Jan was on her way over to talk to her mother. An hour later when I entered the den, Jan looked quite agitated while Ruth stood starring out the window. When I asked what was wrong they both remained silent, each looked at the other as if they wanted the other to speak.

Jan finally cried, "It is my husband! I took Nick for his swim lesson. Rather than waiting at the pool I went over to Penny's to look for a new blouse for our trip to Kansas City. I saw Phil with another woman before getting into his car. She looked like a high school girl."

Phil's heavy flirting with women made sense. I have wondered if some of his flirting with me has been an effort to seduce me. He struts as if he was still the football jock. Jan deserves someone better than Phil. They have been married in name only for years.

Ruth cautioned her daughter about over-reacting and making any decisions until she knows for sure and has conclusive evidence. When she calmed down, Jan agreed that her mother was right. When more is known then and only then should plans be formulated. In the meantime she will have to be careful not to tip her hand that she suspects anything, easier said than done.

Needless to say that last night I was restless. I felt deeply for my best friend. This morning the glory of the rising sun reminded me that life goes on and each new day offers fresh options. Today my dear Ken arrives home. Ruth is going to greet him when his plane lands at 4:18.

Saturday November 1, 1980

Dear Diary: I feel whole and healed this morning. I cannot thank Ruth enough. And Ken, my love for him only soared higher. Ruth was correct, the depth of character and love guided his reaction to the news. Today we are spending the day together. We are going nowhere, just staying home.

Just as I arrived home Ruth was leaving for the airport. Her instructions were clear. I was to take a long bath using the scented oils she had beside the tub and listen to the music she had in the tape player. I was to wear what she had laid out on the bed, and above all I was not to come out of the bedroom until 6:30. I noticed that she had lasagna underway with a bottle of Champaign chilling. The dinning room table was set with the lace cloth, the fine dishes and the silver candlesticks.

The romantic music, the warm water and the oil relaxed me. I had been in the bath for twenty minutes when I heard the garage door open followed shortly after by the shower in the main bathroom running.

I learned this morning over breakfast that when Ken saw Ruth at the airport he knew something had happened to me. She assured him that I was not in the hospital or anything like that but that I was just home getting ready for him. When they got to the car Ruth told my husband that I had some news to share with him. She encouraged him to listen with his heart and draw upon the love she knew he has for me. She cut him off when he started to ask questions by telling him that it was my story to tell in my own way. Then she said what he considered to be pivotal, "she is hurting deeply. Your reaction will determine how she will heal from this incident of great pain. If you listen with your heart and respond as I suspect you will Ken, all will be well. Just let your heart and love rule."

At 6:35 I exited the bedroom. Before entering the living room I took a deep breath for courage's sake. The soft music filled my ears. My eyes fell upon a most handsome figure dressed in blue sports coat, red tie and grey pants. His eyes widened as he gazed upon me dressed in a form fitting black dress. The golden heart necklace from our first Christmas hung just above my breasts so as to draw attention to the low and enticing neckline.

We moved rapidly into each other's arms to express how much we had missed the other and our love. Our long extensive and longing kiss was interrupted by a "uuuhhhhmmm" from Ruth to announce dinner was ready. The meal was spent mostly in silence just looking at each other. It has been months since we just gazed into each other's eyes by candle light. He neither ventured nor did I ask about his trip. He did not ask about my week and I offered none. Between our statements of love our conversation focused upon how lovely the other looked and how much we missed being with the other.

Ruth was nowhere to be found. When I arose to get desert, I only found a simple note on the counter, "desert, each other. Enjoy." I showed the card to Ken who smiled, took me by the arm and drew me into the living room. As I entered the living room I noticed through the side panels of the door that Ruth with the jack-o-lantern beside her was wrapped in a blanket. She was sitting on the porch passing candy to the children. She had thought of everything, even making sure we would not be disturbed by the children "Trick or Treating."

When my husband went to kiss me I pushed him back. It was time to tell him what happened. I tried to be calm but the tears still moistened my eyes as I told him about being taken and used by Zorro. I watched for any signs of anger on his face or in his eyes. At some points he looked like he was about to speak but remained silent. There were flashes of sadness and anger. Tears welled in his eyes and he firmly held my hand. The dominant look in eyes and the expression on his face was love and concern. I finished asking him for forgive me.

He held me tightly and cried with me. He held me as if he was trying to squeeze the pain out of me. In a broken voice he apologized "Megan, no, it was not your fault. Please forgive me. I am so sorry for letting you down."

I was stunned. He accepted the blame. He asked me to forgive him for depending upon his secretary to tell me had to leave earlier that day. He asked me to forgive him for not protecting me. As my heart was overwhelmed I kissed him. In that kiss there was healing and love. Our tears mingled as we kissed and held each other.

After kissing me, Ken stood and drew me into his arms. In the flickering candlelight his hands roamed across my body as he kissed me again with full rich kisses of joy that went right into the center of my heart. Breaking the kiss he picked me up and smiled. "It is time to make love to you and replace the memory of that night with a more positive and substantial one." My husband then carried me toward our bedroom. As we left the living room my eyes feel upon two pictures, Ken and Louisa, and Ken and me.

He set me down beside our bed. Without a word being uttered I leaned into my husband and kissed him with my tongue dancing with his. I hoped he felt my soul being carried to his through the kiss just as much as his was being carried to mine. As we continued to kiss I slowly undid his tie, removed his jacket and started to unbutton his shirt.

One of his hands was moving across my back as his other rubbed my hip and fondled my womanly swells. As the last button on his shirt was undone I felt his hand move to undo the back of my dress. With smoothness he pulled the zipper southward to the mid-point of my back. Standing back a step he then moved the straps down my arms and allowed the top of the dress to slide down and rest upon my hips. His eyes moved from my eyes to my exposed breasts. A broad smile crossed his face as he looked at my breasts. Though they have long been familiar to him I am overjoyed that he takes great pleasure in looking at my body.

As he looked at me I removed his shirt before he moved me to our king sized bed. The bedspread was already pulled back, another touch of class from Ruth.

My husband laid me upon the red satin sheets. He lay beside me, kissed me before leaving a trail of loving kisses from my mouth, across my face to my neck to my breasts. Ken stood and slowly unbuckled his pants. As he stepped out of his pants I leaned over to remove his underwear. I felt conspicuously overdressed with my dress gathered around my waist and with my lace panties still in place.

When I moved to take them off, Ken smiled and tells me "I'll take care of those."

His movements were slow and deliberate as he laid me down. He deliberately focused upon my pleasure. His pleasure was being drawn from my pleasure. His excitement grew as mine grew.

His lips and hands softly caressed my body as he removed my clothing. His light touches felt like rose petals touching me. I quickly reached my first level of arousal.

Ken devoted many long minutes to exploring my titties with his lips, tongue and mouth. As he lightly pinched and tugged one hard nipple with his lips his hand teased the other. I closed my eyes. All other thoughts were long flushed away. I knew in my soul that my husband was not giving me sex, he was making love with me and to me. That thought warmed me as I enjoyed the feelings of his loving touches.

I felt him shift and I opened my eyes. He rose and leaned over me. He slowly drew the dress the rest of the way over my hips and down my legs. As he lay between my spread legs I felt Ken's warm breath on my lacey and moist panties. He touched me through the material. Pushing it into my wetness the panties became soaked with my juice. He rose again to slowly draw my panties downward as I raised my hips. Ever so slowly he lowered them down my legs as his eyes remained fixed upon my open pussy.

I spread my legs wide. I waited for him to take me. I felt the embrace of very talented lips and tongue upon my womanly lips. He initially avoided my clit as his tongue moved up and down my pussy.

The sounds of my whimpering filled our ears. Just when I was approaching my climax Ken spread my lips apart with his tongue and moved to suck my clit into his mouth. The moans that I uttered grew stronger as my hips started bucking off the bed. My husband struggled to maintain contact with me but he did so and drove me through my climax. Waves of pleasure rolled through my body. My hips and belly undulated widely. Still he kept going as another climax started another to build.

As my arousal again climbed I cried for Ken to enter me with his manhood. I sigh contentedly as he slid inside me. As he moved within me he kissed my neck and whispered in my ear that he loved me with his whole heart. In response I loudly proclaimed "I love, I love you." Smelling my essence on his face aroused my passion and energy to the next level. His vigorous thrusting made me feel so alive and loved. I came strongly. I kept pushing up into him as he thrust down. My climax ended and soon another was on its way.

I threw my legs around his waist and rolled him over onto his back. As I straddled his hips, I raised my pussy off his hard shaft. I rubbed my pussy slowly up and down his cock's head. As my juices drip down his shaft he groaned with pleasure. I did not restrain myself any longer. I again took his throbbing hard manly shaft into me.

His cock stretched me wide open once again. And again my pussy expanded joyously to receive it fully. My hips rock back and forth as I use my upper legs to move up and down his shaft. My inner womanhood was thrilled to feel his mushroomed head stroking every corner. My breathing became increasing rapid and shallow. I looked into my husband's eyes as they shone forth with glorious pleasure. Our cries filled the house, cries of pleasure and joy emanating from the dept of our animal nature.

With our moans and words of encouragement filling my ears I thrust down upon my husband's hard cock once again. When his tip drove into my cervix pleasure waves shot throughout my body. My breathing became more labored as another orgasm quickly approached.

Just as my last orgasm began, I felt my husband's inner warmth flood deep within me. Almost immediately in a euphoric state I threw myself downward onto his chest. Our lips locked and through our heavy moaning our tongues did the lovers dance of passion. I felt loved and forgiven. The memory of that night was replaced with an overwhelming memory and affirmation of deep love and marital desire.

Afterwards we lay embracing in each other's arms as our hearts pounded their love taps. With my eyes closed I held my husband, my soul mate and lover. Tears of joy ran down my cheek. My heart leapt with joy. I am a peace with myself. I am at peace with my husband. I love him more than I could express. I am loved.

12