Meghan Ch. 03

Story Info
Meghan and Jeremy masturbate in a massage spa.
3.7k words
4.51
29k
2
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nan12345
nan12345
24 Followers

Meghan

I need to keep raising the bar. I've gone from making him jerk off in front of me to lying naked next to me through a porno movie, watching me masturbate, and then making him jerk off over me as I came, a la Daddy. Most importantly, he's trained now to know that he cannot touch me, but I can touch him. He's definitely getting into the sex but, then, how hard was that going to be? Next stop on our journey: 'The Lotus', which will be a natural lead-in for him to meet Elizabeth.

Jeremy

She'd told me to meet her in a hotel bar in the city, which I did. We had a glass of wine then took a cab across midtown. The cab stopped in front of a brownstone with a small brass plate near the door, which I couldn't read. We walked up the step and, I saw that the plate simply said 'The Lotus'. She rang the bell. After a second, the speakerphone said: "Hello" and she simply said: "Meghan." The door clicked open and we went in.

The place was very oriental looking, with red and gold predominating, a smell of delicate incense and the soft tinkling sounds of Chinese-like music. A middle-aged Asian woman was waiting for us. She smiled and bowed slightly and said "please, follow me," with just the touch of an accent. We followed her down the hall and, at the end, near the back of the house I guessed, opened a door and put her hand out to indicate that we should enter.

The room was dimly lit but retained the oriental atmosphere of the hallway, down to the music and the incense. In the middle, side by side, were two massage tables, draped in white sheets with accompanying pillows. "You have requested two ladies, is that correct?"

"Yes," said Meghan. The woman bowed slightly and left us.

When she had gone I asked Meghan: "what is this place?"

"What does it look like, it's a massage spa ... for couples"

Huh. After a very brief interval, there was a soft knock on the door and, a second or two later, it opened and two pretty, young Asian women came in, both dressed in pink tunics, rather like nurses. They almost looked like twins. They both smiled and bowed, just like the other woman. "We do steam room first?" said one of them.

"Please," said Meghan.

"You come to dress room." Said the talking one, and took us through the other door in the room, which led to a small hallway and another three doors. Unlike the main room, which was carpeted, this hall was tiled. She opened one of the doors, and showed us into a small room with a couple of chairs and an open closet with hangars. "You undress, please." Pointing, she said "safe" then she handed us two bath towels and left.

"So what are we doing?" I asked.

"We're going to sit in the steam room for a while, then we're going to have a table shower and then we'll finish with a massage."

"What's a table shower?"

"You'll see. Take your clothes off." And she calmly proceeded to strip. She hung up her jeans and the ever-present white shirt and placed her panties on one of the chairs. With total indifference to my presence she finally wrapped herself in the towel, covering herself from above her chest almost down to her knees. "Give me your wallet, keys and watch," she said.

"Huh?"

"Your valuables. I'm going to put them in the safe." I gave her my stuff and watched her put them, together with her own, into the safe. She twiddled the dial, did something, closed the safe door and spun the dial, locking the thing. While she was doing this I undressed and wrapped a towel around my waist, grateful that it was thick enough to keep my semi-hard on, firmly in place. I mean, I'm not used to casually undressing with women. It affects me.

I'd barely got the towel on, when there was a soft knock on the door and our talking friend was back. "You ready?" In the hallway was her companion who led us to one of the other doors. She opened it and cloud of steam came out. Meghan led the way in, and gracefully relinquished her towel to one of the girls as she did so. The other girl put her hand on the back of my towel and I left it behind. The door closed and there we were: in a small room billowing in steam. Meghan's voice brought me to the far side which had a wooden bench from wall to wall. Meghan was sitting on it, legs splayed, calmly nude. I sat next to her. Luckily, my penis did not spring to attention; it just lay there - a bit larger than normal, but not really embarrassing.

We just sat there, saying nothing and not moving. After a short time I could feel the sweat starting to break out. After about five minutes or so, I was really sweating. I looked at her and saw that she was the same way. Another five minutes or so and I was dripping wet and my erection a distant memory. Just when I was starting to feel faint, the door opened and one of the girls said: "You come."

Meghan again led and stepped out, buck naked into the hallway. The girl handed her a towel, which she wrapped herself in. The other girl, apparently quite indifferent to this large, sweaty, naked male right in front of her, gave me a towel, which she watched me wrap around before leading the way to another door.

This new room was not huge but was large enough to contain a tiled table about the size of a single bed, a teak chair and two large sinks. "Lady go first?" said our talker.

"Sure," said Meghan, pointing me to the chair, which stood at the foot of the tiled table. I felt exhausted after all that steam and gratefully sat. Meghan stood by the bed while both girls, put on rubber boots and, using small wooden pails, sloshed water over the table. Meghan took off her towel and handed it to one of the girls. She looked totally at ease. I was beginning to get nervous. Both girls stood by as Meghan got on the bed face down. "You want hair wet?"

"No," she murmured, her head turned to one side flat on the table. One of the girls poured a little water on her.

"Water warm, OK?" asked the talker. Meghan nodded 'yes' and they both started to dip and pour water all over her. After she was good and wet, they both took some soap and started washing Meghan by simply rubbing her body with their soapy hands. Acting in unison, they washed her hands, carefully doing each finger, then the arms and on to her shoulders. The hands ran all over Meghan's back and then down to her ass, both girls taking turn to spread her cheeks and rub their hand up and down the crack. Ohmigosh, they're going to do the same to me. I started to get scared. Having finished the ass they each did a leg, finishing up with a careful soaping of the toes. Meghan was now covered in soap suds which they removed by sloshing water all over her, being careful to avoid her hair. As they sloshed both of them ran their hands over her body, chasing off the suds and, again, both of them ran a wet hand up and down the crack of her ass.

Satisfied that she was suds free, the talker said: "you turn over, please." She did so and I'm looking straight up her legs at her sex and then her breasts. My little friend started to rise up. I tried to think of the last set of accounting standards that I had read. Anything to stop that erection happening. Meanwhile, our two friends were sloshing water over her again. When that was done they both lathered their hands and started doing her toes. Then up her legs. Ohmigosh. Two pairs of hands casually rubbed soap into her groin, getting her bush nice and soapy. Then they carried on up across her belly to her breasts, which they casually lathered, two-handed; one girl to each breast. In spite of Meghan's show of cool, I saw that her nipples quickly got hard as those little, wet hands played over them. After that they finished the rest of her off but each girl, every now and then, slid a hand back to a breast or between Meghan's legs. They finished soaping her by, again, rubbing her whole body and, again, paying good attention to her groin and her breasts. All this time I was frantically trying to think of other things in a somewhat losing battle against an erection. Finally they were done. The sloshed water over her, again and again and, when satisfied, the talker said: "OK, you stand up now." Meghan swung off the table, and stood by the side. One girl toweled her back and one her front, each squatting down to do her legs. That done, one of them handed her a towel and she wrapped up.

"Your turn," she said. Luckily, I was only semi-hard so I managed to get onto the table and lie face down; I still needed to put my hand down there to get my cock to lie right. Nobody seemed to notice or, probably, care. The water was pleasantly warm and the hands felt wonderful. If it weren't for this sex thing, it really could have been a very relaxing thing. As they moved down my back, I tensed and then felt the delicate touch of a small hand sliding up and down the crack of my ass and soaping me up. I mean, whoa! That got my cock's attention. By the time they had finished my back, watered me down and told me turn over, I was just a little bit hard, but it was manageable. That ended in a rush when the first pair of hands slid up and down my cock. I got really stiff. Glancing at the girls, neither one of them looked the least interested in my erection even though, as I was watching, one of them soaped it, yet again, with two hands. While she was doing that, the other was soaping my balls, which must have been exceptionally unclean, for she did it again and again. I could just about see Meghan, at the foot of the table. She was smiling happily.

After that, it was more water sloshing and numerous needs to make sure that no suds lingered anyway near my cock or between my legs. My serious erection was touched and handled and touched again. A few more minutes of that I would probably have come.

Eventually they were done and I stood up to be toweled dry. As one of them crouched in front of me, drying my legs, my stiff cock bobbed in her face. She just ignored it, except to pat it dry with her towel.

All nice and dry and wrapped in our towels back we all trooped to the original room. Meghan took the talking girl to one side and talked very quietly to her for brief while, asked her a question and got a couple of rapid nods in affirmation. That done, Meghan climbed up onto one of the massage tables and lay face down, relinquishing her towel to one of the girls. "Get up on the table, face down," she said to me. I did so carefully, again having to adjust my cock to make lying face down comfortable. We were lying alongside one another about three feet apart.

Each girl poured some oil onto her hands, rubbed them together to warm the oil and, in unison, started on our shoulders; one girl each. My girl really knew her stuff and, from what I could see, Meghan's was equally as good. I mean these girls were professionals. I'd had massages before, from the male attendants at the gym after wrestling matches, but they were not in this league. The massaging went on for some time - probably fifteen minutes or so and proved to be remarkably non-sexual. I mean I felt her hands on my ass and up and down my thighs, but she made no attempt to do anything but give me a vigorous massage.

It was really good, but I was beginning to worry that I might have to turn over; I'd never had to do that with the guys at the gym. When she finished with my toes, my girl removed her hands. I could see that Meghan's girl finished at the same time. Then Meghan's girl moved and I saw her nod across to my girl. At that, I felt a delicate stroking hand fluttering up and down my upper thighs. I saw that Meghan was getting a similar treatment. The effect on me was immediately arousing and I wiggled my legs apart to give her more access. Her hand went right between my legs and touched and fluttered around my balls. My cock was stiff so I raised my ass off the table to give my cock room. The little hand moved onto my cock playing with it from the back. My ass went even higher and her hand was now sliding up and down my shaft. "Turn over," she said - it was the talking one.

I turned over. My cock was standing upright. Meghan had also turned and she was looking at me. My girl idly stroked my cock while Meghan's girl stroked Meghan's nipples with one hand while gently rubbing her between the legs with the other. As I watched, both girls took their hands away and pulled off their tunics. They were both naked. Meghan said: "you can do anything you want to them; fuck them; have them suck you off; watch them do each other or just let them give you a hand job." I blinked rapidly. I couldn't believe I was actually going to fuck a girl for the first time. Meghan broke my reverie: "when I say 'you can' I meant that in a general sense; I should have said 'one can'. Unfortunately, you can't. But I am going to give you a taste of what 'one' could do. Just remember, you don't come until I say so. Understood?"

"Y-yeah."

As she was talking, her girl had kept playing with her body, now, of course, with the added sensuality of the girl being as nude as Meghan. My equally nude girl had contented herself with running her hand gently up and down my thigh.

"OK," said Meghan, starting to look slightly affected by the ministrations of her nude friend, "She's going to let you experience what a blow job feels like, but don't you move and don't you dare come. You can, by the way, fondle her as much as you like. That you can do today." Oh fuck, fuck, she was going to put my cock in her mouth. And I could touch her. The girl got onto my table and straddled my legs. She then leaned over me, her hair brushing softly against my thighs, opened her mouth and closed her lips on my cock. She then held my cock with one hand and moved her head slowly up and down, while her hand gently and slowly moved up and down my cock. She only did this three or four times before stopping. I think that was just as well because my heart was beating like I'd just run a marathon.

"Was that nice?" said Meghan, who was sounding a little short of breath herself. I could only nod. "Now me," she said to her girl. The girl nodded, went to the foot of Meghan's table leaned forward, placed a hand on each thigh and gently opened Meghan's legs. "Watch her lick me," said a breathy Meghan, "and play with that girl of yours while you watch." The girl put her tongue out and buried her face between Meghan's legs.

While I watched Meghan move her thighs to the rhythm of the girls tongue, my girl scooted up my legs to straddle my thighs, just six inches or so south of my twitching cock. She leaned forward and I put a hand up to touch her breasts. She smiled and nodded happily. Then she took my other hand and placed it between her legs. Fuuuck - I was feeling pussy again and I sort of knew what to do; I slid a couple of fingers in her and she started to rock back and forth like she was fucking my fingers, smiling dreamily. Meghan's breathing was getting louder. "Watch me come," she panted and I did. She wasn't as loud as before, but she clearly had had an orgasm. My girl had also watched her come and was now moving a little faster herself on my fingers. Her cunt felt very wet.

After a while, Meghan kind of shifted onto her side and propped herself up on an elbow. Her girl was now standing behind her, gently rubbing her shoulders. "I think it's about time you actually tried a modest fuck," Meghan whispered, "Don't you?" Again, I couldn't speak, I just nodded. My girl stopped rocking back and forth and moved my hand away from her pussy. "Keep still," warned my tormentor, "don't you move at all." At that my girl raised her hips off my thighs, leaned forward to put her left hand on the table, took hold of my cock with her other hand and guided it to the outer lips of her cunt. She rubbed my cock a couple of times to lubricate it, I guess, then slowly lowered herself onto me. Jesus fucking Christ I had my cock in a girl! Shit! Fuck! It felt phenomenal, hot, wet, muscular in a soft way. Fucking heaven, man. The girl raised herself very, very slowly and slid almost off my cock then she sank down again, held it for a few beats and slid up and off. I'd just had my first fuck. Sort of.

'Was that nice?" Fucking stupid question. Of course it was. But I just nodded, panting and wanting desperately to ejaculate. "Would you like to come now?"

"Yeah ... please let me come. Please."

"Well you know what I want you to do, don't you?" I must of looked baffled because she raised an eyebrow. Then the penny dropped.

"Jerk off over you?"

"What a clever little man you are. Come and do it - when I say so." And she beckoned my girl to come to her table, where Meghan again opened her legs and pointed my girl to get between them. She did, and started lapping away as the other girl ran her hands over Meghan's body while Meghan put some fingers in the girl and masturbated her. She started to grunt and move her hips. "Get over here," she panted, "stand behind me ... do it now, c'mon do it, do it, oh, fuck, fuck, fuuuuck." And just like before, to the now familiar sounds of her orgasm, I shot my come over her face and breasts, one hand pumping my cock while the other supported me on the table. As I swayed there panting, the last drops fell onto her hair - again.

We'd both come, but the two girls had not. Meghan had them stand in front of us and masturbate. The first one came with quiet little cries of "ai, ai ..." The other one took longer until the first girl started sucking her nipples, then she came, with short, panting breaths. By the end of that, my cock was hard again. This prompted the talker to point at it and say, to Meghan, "you want fuck?" Needless to say, she shook her head.

After a while, one of the girls went out and came back with some steaming towels. They used a couple to wipe off the drying semen gracing Meghan, and, that done, another couple to clean my cock, which promptly stood up, yet again. Once again, the talker questioned Meghan: "you want us to do?".

"Sure," said my buddy, "jerk him off." And so I lay down and watched as the two of them put oil in their palms and, in four-handed harmony, began to stroke my cock; two handed by the first girl while the other fondled my balls, then they switched roles. Back and forth, two sets of hands played with my cock, while I played with two sets of breasts, two asses and two soft little cunts. I came pretty quickly, considering it was my second performance of the evening, with a modest amount of semen that they gently wiped off with their steamed towels.

Shortly after, we dressed, retrieved our stuff from the safe and then sat down in the dressing room while the two girls, now dressed again in their smocks, served us green tea. It's pretty surreal being served tea by two girls who bow as they hand you the cup, cradled in hands that only fifteen minutes earlier had been jerking you off.

I slept well that night.

Meghan

The first time I went to The Lotus was with John, of course. That first time he'd ordered two women but, after that, he'd usually order one of each: a girl for him and a guy for me. He loved watching other guys do me. And, since I'd made the major mistake of telling him about my father's little quirk, he loved to see guys jerk off over my face. So, inevitably, that's how the sessions would end. What he never really figured out was that I got seriously turned on by the Daddy thing, even after I gave up fucking guys I still wanted the facials from time to time.

Anyway, I had a good time with Jeremy. I especially liked letting him feel a mouth on his cock, followed by a tiny piece of pussy. Even better, the sap obeyed me and kept still while she sucked and fucked him. I have totally got him trained, I think. Next time, with Elizabeth, I'll let him do a little bit more.

nan12345
nan12345
24 Followers