Meghan Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, we've now got little Mary Jo pretty steamed up. It's going to go one of two ways: first, she's so hot that she wants to fuck and so she starts unbuttoning your clothes or touching your cock before you even get to touch her pussy. That's a major indication that you are going to get laid. Second, she's going to go through a lot of this real heavy making out, will probably let you play with her pussy, maybe even play with your cock but then, at the last minute she's going to stop you going any further. That's the probable outcome for the first session with your Mary Jo virgin types. Their bodies desperately want to fuck but their minds are still confused by all the chastity crap they've heard all their lives. So what do you do?"

"I don't know."

"Of course you do. You stop. You become the sweet, gentle, loving guy you were at the start of the session. You hold her, you give her little kisses and you let her come down slowly."

Oh joy.

"So, you're probably thinking that that's a shitty deal, you've got this big hard-on, she's got a soaking wet pussy and you have to be nice to her to let her down gently. Right?"

"Kind of, I guess."

"It is a shitty deal but now you've got Mary Jo right where you want her. You've shown that you can be a perfect, sweet, considerate lover who, above all, respects her. That's fucking gold kiddo, gold. This chick is going to be happy to have a repeat performance because she thinks she's in control. And what happens in the encore? You go a bit further, maybe put her hand on your cock, touch her pussy. Time after that, you can maybe play with her pussy and make her come. Each time you make a little progress, maybe you get her to jerk you off, then, maybe suck you a bit. Sooner or later, she'll have gone so far down the road that she'll just open her legs and welcome you home. Guaranteed."

While Meghan was doing her booster speech, Elizabeth had be idly touching herself through her jeans. Between Meghan's vision of successively mounting sexual deeds and Elizabeth's dreamy neo-masturbation, I was back with my hard-on again.

"Ok, I think we need to do one more thing with you before we close-out this session. You need to be able to find the clit and need to have a sense of what to do with it once you've got it. Elizabeth, why don't you slide off your jeans." Elizabeth nonchalantly unbuttoned her jeans and slid both them and her panties off. She lay back on the sofa with her legs slightly apart, her eyes closed and one hand seemingly just resting on her hairy bush. "Come over here," said Meghan, kneeling down in front of Elizabeth and patting the carpet next to her. I went and I knelt. I could smell Elizabeth's arousal and see some wetness in the dark slit between her thighs.

"Show him," said Meghan and Elizabeth used both hands on herself, the one to spread her vaginal lips apart so we could see the pink, wet fleshiness and the other to lift the skin at the top of her slit up so I could see a small pointed bump, about the size of the fingernail on my pinky, with a surround of flesh. "That's the clit," said Meghan, putting her hand on Elizabeth's thigh with her middle finger just resting on the clitoris. "It's like a little cock and, just like a cock, you stimulate it to induce orgasm. You can do like this ..." and she made small circular motions, moving the tip of the clit with her finger "... or you can rub it, up and down, or if she likes it, you can put some fingers into her pussy with the thumb on the clit ..." she demonstrated that, which was exactly what I remember Elizabeth doing the last time to herself. "That's how both Elizabeth and I like to make ourselves come." She stopped talking for a while and moved her fingers in and out of Elizabeth, then said: "you try it."

I'd done this once before, at the massage spa, so it wasn't exactly a new sensation but it sure was exciting. Elizabeth's vagina was very wet and very hairy and gave off a rich, musky, sea-weedy kind of smell. I leaned in close to her and did as instructed, sliding two fingers in and trying to keep my thumb on her clit. It was not easy, the damned clit seemed to bobble around and I kept sliding off it.

"Take your hand away and start again. I want you to be able to find her clit quickly without fumbling around." I did as directed, then did it again and again to Meghan's command, learning to keep the very tip of my finger or thumb on the very tip of her clit. "Ok, you've got it, now what do you think Elizabeth wants now?"

"Um, to come?"

"Sure. Of course she does. But how?"

"She wants to masturbate?"

"Possibly, but this is what I know she wants. Watch closely." And Meghan put herself between Elizabeth's legs and lowered her head into Elizabeth's lap. "She wants to be sucked. She wants me to lick and suck her clit, don't you darling?" Elizabeth, eyes very dreamy but open, nodded happily as Meghan's tongue slowly licked her clit. I could see Meghan alternating between rapid licking motions and sucking. Elizabeth's stomach muscles began to convulse and soon her breath came in loud, ragged gasps as she bucked and came. Meghan moved away and said: "try it, do it like I did."

I did. And for the first time I really tasted a woman and began to learn how a lick or a sucking motion could translate into pleasure for a woman. Elizabeth started to thrust her hips again and I heard Meghan say: "put your hands under her ass, hold her tight to your face." I did so and felt her thrusting and rubbing her wet hairiness against my face, my chin, my nose as I struggled to keep my mouth and tongue playing with her clit. Finally, Elizabeth came again and I felt her push my head away with rigid forearms. I moved away. Elizabeth was lying back, panting, her legs carelessly apart with me between them. Meghan had now got on the sofa and had her jeans off. She was masturbating and looking at me. "Come over here," she said, "give me your face." I sort of half stood and put my face near hers. She licked my nose and mouth and gave a sigh as she tasted Elizabeth.

"Take your cock out," said Meghan, "and fuck her." Elizabeth, somehow woke up enough to hear this and she obligingly shifted on the sofa so she was almost lying down, her pussy now right on the edge of the seat. I knelt between her legs and slowly slid my cock into her. "Don't come in her," said Meghan, fingering herself a little faster now, "but fuck her, slide it in and out, slowly - all the way in and almost all the way out and, as you do so, play with her clit with your finger."

I followed her instructions. Oh sweet Jesus, it was wonderful. Once or twice I plopped out but she was so slick that I easily slid back in. Meghan was watching Elizabeth intently and fingering herself faster and faster. "I'm going to come," I said. "No, pull out, do it over me, quick, quick ..." I pulled out of Elizabeth and tried to stand so I could get my cock over Meghan's face but I didn't quite make it so I splashed come all over the front of her shirt. She didn't seem too upset by that and came a few seconds later in her usual noisy and manner as I leaned over her, dripping semen onto her clothes while she held my gaze.

12