Meghna - 2002 to 2009 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prabh0612
prabh0612
26 Followers

Over the next few weeks Parul came back for more and more. We indulged in some amazing and mind blowing sex. We met secretly at dinners at lesser known places in Delhi, we also went on long drives often outside Delhi, had sex in motels on the highways. She was an eager lover, exciting and playful.

A month later Meghna came back. We met at my place and fucked our brains out. The familiar scent and a different style of love making of Meghna was refreshing.

That evening I had to tell Parul off. She was sad that we couldn't meet and make love, but I made an excuse and said I had to do a late night at work and I would come home very late, maybe it would be early morning. She agreed and we promised to make it the next time we meet.

The next time we met was at her wedding with Pankaj. She was looking at me all the time I was there, her eyes were sad. She even walked up to me at one time during 'supposed introductions', she quitely whispered and asked me who the girl with me was (Meghna, who was busy chatting with an elederly lady she probably knew). I said she is my girl friend. that made her turn red and asked, "Is she as good in bed as I was?" Meghna, meanwhile had walked up to us stood behind Parul, close enough to hear Parul whisper. She whispered in Parul's ear that she knew everything about her and me which made Parul turn red again. (it was true, I had told Meghna everything that had transpired between me and Parul. To my surprise Meghna was excited about it and told me that she wanted to meet Parul).

Parul was part blushing part embarrassed. A moment later she smiled slyly and looked at the two of us and said in a slow whisper, "I loved every moment of it. I wish you both the best of luck and wish that you love each other forever". With that she stood up and accepted greetings from everyone there and walked up to a waiting Pankaj on the stage.

The festivities ended early in the morning. Meghna and I were very tired. On the way back to my apartment, Meghna slept like a log on my back while I rode the motorcycle. when we reached the apartment building, I parked the bike, I had to carry her up to the apartment and lay her down on the bed to sleep.

I gently stripped her Lehnga Choli (a traditional Indian dress worn during festivals and marriages) off while she was fast asleep and I stripped naked, relieved myself in the bathroom, brushed my teeth (as is a regular routine with me every night before sleeping), came back out and laid down beside her. I hugged her till sleep took over.

To be continued in Part 3...

prabh0612
prabh0612
26 Followers
12