Meglodisiac

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to strip for me. Show yourself off. It's time I saw what I'm getting." He reached over and switched on a bedside lamp which cast a low light over the room. Chloe gathered her thoughts and took hold of the hem of her top. She felt self conscious and started to blush again. Then, with sudden decisiveness she lifted it over her head and shook out her hair. She twisted the top around her wrists and stood there as if they were bound for a second. The action lifted her breasts in their hot pink bra and threw out her backside. She saw the bulge in his trousers twitch and took it as a compliment before untwisting her hands and dropping the top on the floor. Next, she turned her back to him and bent over to touch her toes. Her short little skirt rode up to expose her naked pussy, glistening with her juices. Her hand snaked between her legs to part her lips for his inspection.

"I didn't tell you to touch yourself." The natural dominance in Sam's tone wasn't enough to disguise his arousal. Chloe obediently withdrew her hand and straightened up. She put two fingers in her mouth to clean them and looked back over her shoulder, wanting to see for herself that he was turned on. As ever, his face was impassive but his eyes gleamed with naked anticipation. It made her feel in that moment that the balance of power had shifted. Look at what she could do to him! She took the waistband of her skirt in both hands and rolled it slowly down over her legs, over her stockings, until she was bent double again with her arse tilted out towards his face. She heard him exhale sharply, trying to master himself. Chloe moved her hips in a slow circle and then stood up again, kicking the skirt away. Her hands snaked behind her back to unfasten her bra and she pulled her shoulders in, letting the straps fall, before freeing herself of it and letting it fall. She cupped her breasts and spun to face Sam, offering them to him. He got his first full frontal view of her, naked except for stockings and boots. Her soft pale skin contrasted with pink nipples, swollen and erect. Her trimmed pubic hair was dark and wet. Her hands moved down over her belly and hips as she stepped over and placed a booted foot on the edge of the bed, right beside him. Her whole body displayed under his nose with her legs spread either side of his feet. Stripping for a fully clothed man like this, his total focus on her, was incredible. She moved to unzip her boot.

"No. You can leave those on." He pulled her down into his lap and took a nipple in his mouth, rolling it between his teeth while his other hand roamed over her backside. His bone hard erection pressed up towards her through the cloth of his trousers and she pushed down against it, feeling the rounded head of him against her clit. He bit into the flesh of her breast and she cried out in pain and shock. He looked her in the eye as a fresh rush of wetness ran out of her. No longer caressing, his hands gripped her tightly, possessively. Sam's voice was stern, "Don't cheat. I said don't touch yourself. Rubbing against my cock like a bitch in heat is the same fucking thing. I think you'd better suck me off to take temptation out of your way." He pushed her off of his lap and onto the floor.

He was so hard and turned on that it didn't take very long. Chloe freed him from his clothes and flicked her tongue up and down his shaft, lapping up the pre-cum on the tip. Then she took him deep into the back of her mouth and Sam held her hair at the back of her head so he could see what she was doing. She cupped and caressed his balls. Chloe moved up and down his whole length and he pressed on her neck as she did so, forcing more of his cock into her as he got closer to climax. His eyes closed and he was lost in it.

"That's it, that's good. I'm going to bring out the slut in you, Chloe. You are naked at my feet, sucking my cock, shocked at yourself but you love it. You are the wettest you have ever been because deep down you're a slut. From now on you are MY slut. I am going to release your slut, drag her out from under your inhibitions and fuck her rigid. One night with me and you're already a filthy, dirty, strip-teasing, cock-sucking whore." His voice was still controlled, every word an absolute promise. When he came, he pushed her down hard, lifting his hips and angling his thrust right to the back of her throat. She swallowed valiantly, her body shuddering with the effort of pleasing him, moaning onto his cock. He was right, everything he had said was true, she was more turned on sucking his dick than she had been during full sex with other men. Nothing but him, his cock and his orgasm existed for her now. She had her hands on his knees, bracing herself, intent on taking him as deep as she could. Sam eventually quietened and released his grip on her neck but he held her in place and after a moment she understood and began to roll him around her mouth, cleaning him with her tongue, swallowing all trace of his cum. She wondered what was going to happen next. Finally, he let her pull away.

Sam's next move had been to blindfold Chloe and tie her down on the bed, a limb to each corner, her small frame spread wide open. He had removed her boots and stockings. She had heard him leave the room but he had not come back again. She tried to guess how many minutes it had been. Ten? Fifteen? Ten at least. The blindfold was a good one, she could see absolutely nothing at all. She had no idea what the time was either, which only added to her sense of disorientation. She could hear movement downstairs so she knew he hadn't actually left the house. Part of her wanted to call him, just to hear his voice but she didn't. Her arms began to ache and her neck was still sore from giving him the blowjob earlier. He pussy was still throbbing hard between her legs, pleading with her to touch it. His footsteps were moving towards the stairs and she listened, eagerly, as he climbed them. He was moving slowly, carefully, towards the room. She heard him kick the door open with his foot and put something down on the bedside table she remembered seeing. Her anticipation grew as she listened to him strip, his belt buckle sliding open and his clothes hitting the floor. Two fingers closed around her erect nipple.

"Look at my slut. Your body is already begging for me." Chloe didn't care any more what he called her, what he did to her. She had to cum. She was going to die soon if she didn't. Even that casual touch jack-knifed down her spine. He kissed her gently and her mouth opened beneath him like a flower but behind his teeth he had an ice cube and the shock of it made her jump. He trailed it over her chin and throat and deposited it on the nipple he'd touched before. She was gasping and wriggling but couldn't shake it off her body. Sam took a cube in each hand and teased her mercilessly, running them all over her body. He knelt over her and put an ice cube to her lips.

"Open your mouth." He instructed. Chloe did so and the cube was removed and replaced with the head of his cock. She started to suck his head gently and while she was distracted Sam reached back and shoved the ice cube a good way into her pussy with his thumb. Her hips flew up as far as her bonds allowed her and she turned her head away from his cock as she cried out for fear of biting him. The freezing cube in her hot cunt was unbearable. Chloe writhed around futilely until it melted. She was left gasping and shaking. Sam got up off the bed and she heard something else being picked up from the table as he moved round between her legs. He took a gulp of something, and then another. Then her pussy erupted as his tongue pressed hard against her clit. He had been drinking tea and his tongue was like a flame on her. Once again she thrashed about involuntarily and once again it was completely futile. He flicked over her scorched clit and she moaned his name. He brought his hot lips around her cunt, probing with his tongue. Sam was having to grip her buttocks to keep her in place. He sucked on her clit and pressed down and Chloe convulsed in the beginning of the strongest climax of her life. She was pushing back against him now, yelling and cumming, her back arched, her whole body white-hot with it. But there was still one thing she needed.

"Please...Sam...please fuck me. I have to have your cock inside me...NOW...please!" Her voice was a low growl, totally out of control. She could not stay still. With shameless relief, she felt him get up on the bed and grab her hips, she felt the head of his cock on her pussy.

"Do you hear yourself begging for my cock? I want to hear you say it, Chloe." He pressed a little harder. She moaned with the shock of what she was about to say.

"I am your slut. My slut belongs to you. Please..." He shoved himself into her. He had to use real force, her cunt was so tight from her climax. He groaned as it clamped around him and started thrusting hard and fast, giving her exactly what she'd asked for, nailing her to the bed. How any woman could be as wet as she was and still so fucking tight? It was exquisite. He slammed her harder and ripped off her blindfold. She looked up, dazzled into those pale, wolf eyes and they connected completely before she threw back her head with a primal scream, dripping with sweat, squirting all over his cock as her body milked it to orgasm. He held her down by her shoulders as he came, ramming himself still deeper into her, filling her with semen. He fought the impulse simply to collapse on top of her and instead untied Chloe's arms and legs. She stretched like a cat and curled up into his arms, they kissed and snuggled up together.

"Happy?" Sam asked.

"Oh yes. Both of us are." She replied with a smile.

12