Mei Ling Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He snapped orders to the maid. Together they almost carried Mei Ling to her bed, where she could rest while the maid called servants to bring hot water for her to wash and tea infused with some pain-killer to help her recover. It was only after she had drunk the tea that Mei Ling was able to beg Tsu Ma's forgiveness for her behaviour.

"Never before in my life have I wanted to pee so badly," she explained. "When I left the Throne room I was already as desperate as I had ever been, and even though I had drunk so little my need was still increasing. How I managed to hold out for so long I will never know. I was only the fear of disgracing my master and being executed that gave me the strength to wait."

"They gave me tea before I entered the Throne Room, and that must have contained some potion that made me pee so much," she concluded.

Tsu Ma, had been greatly aroused by her desperation, and in the way he had helped Mei Ling by holding between her legs while she undressed, but now he forced his mind back onto matters of state, reminding Mei Ling of her reason for being in court, asking her if she had been able to understand the foreign devils.

"Indeed master," she replied, "I could understand Giovanni and Maria better than I had ever hoped, but Wang Lee was almost impossible at times, and I am sure that Giovanni has similar difficulties. I cannot say if it was deliberate or due to his incompetence, but he was not always telling Giovanni what the Emperor was saying."

Tsu Ma was so overwhelmed by this news that he hugged Mei Ling to him, rejoicing that he had a consort with such abilities. She was still suffering from an aching stomach, the result of forcing her bladder to stretch to an unprecedented extent, and hardly fit to leave her quarters. The drug she had been given was still affecting her, and she was already needing to pee again. It was clear to Tsu Ma that she was going to need the rest of the day to recover, so collecting her Imperial uniform, he returned to the Palace alone.

12