Mei Meets a Monster Ch. 13

Story Info
Jasmine meets her daughters naughty friends.
1.8k words
4.46
26.8k
10
0

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dog2303
Dog2303
122 Followers

Jasmine woke feeling fantastic. Her two young lovers still slept, exhausted from the high energy sexual gymnastics. Untangling herself she lovingly kissed them both. Jessie moaned softly in her sleep and Jasmine felt warm all over and her heart soared. "I can't believe I just had sex with two girls half my age," she mused, unable to keep the grin from her face. "Still got it and back on the market," she thought as she checked out Amisha's skinny bum poking out from under the sheet. "Oooh so cute. Wonder if she has a brother?"

Slipping into a robe, she opened the door and walked straight into Sarah and Amy. The look on Amy's face as she stared lovingly at Sarah shocked Jasmine. "Oh my god, you fucked my daughter!"

Sarah looked sheepish. "At least I remembered her. You were too busy fucking Becky's friends."

Jasmine was taken aback. "Oh fuck. Oh shit, whoops."

Sarah raised an eyebrow. "Whoops?"

Smiles crossed both women's faces and they burst out laughing. Jasmine had a fit of the giggles and it took several minutes before her sanity returned. "Oh Amy, I'm so sorry."

Amy smiled. "It's ok Mum, I can't remember the last time I saw you this happy, or happy at all. Sometimes I hate your work."

"Me too," said a weak voice from the other side of the room. "You're always grumpy," said Becky as she shuffled into the room.

Jasmine threw her hands up. "I get it. Mum's been a bitch. Well that's going to change. Amy's right, I feel wonderful."

Becky laughed. "Bet you do, Jessie is a total slut," she said as she stumbled to the couch.

Sarah and Jasmine both reached for the unsteady girl instinctively. "Are you alright dear?" Jasmine said with a concerned look.

Now it was Becky's turn to grin inanely. "I just finished an orgasm that lasted for nearly 24 hours. I'm tired, muscle sore, but fuck yeah! I'm definitely alright."

Amy gasped and a warm trickle ran down her leg as she thought of the

wonderful feeling of her first cum with Sarah. "24 hours. OMG," she thought.

Becky winked at her sister. "Mouth open," she said as Amy stood dumbfounded.

Jasmine frowned. "Eww look, as much as I like this new sexual freedom thing, I don't think I'm ready to hear details on my daughter's experiences."

Sarah looked at her new fuck buddies. "Then let's go get you all some more of your own."

"Sickie time ladies. I can feel a field trip coming on."

Jasmine felt a little weird calling her daughters' school knowing why they were bunking class, but seeing how excited both girls were eased her guilt somewhat. "This is still weird but I have to admit I'm seriously interested in seeing what all the fuss is about," she thought as the doorbell rang.

Mei threw her arms around Sarah and they kissed deeply. Amy pouted as she watched the sexy Chinese girl slide her hand between Sarah's legs. A pang of jealousy stabbed at her heart before Sarah took her hand and pulled her into the embrace. Amy moaned as she found herself wedged between the two lovers and Mei introduced herself with her hands. "Oh Sarah, she is so cute. Can I fuck her now? Pleease?" Mei pleaded.

Amy was melting under Mei's lecherous gaze. Her heart thumped in her chest and a river flowed between her legs. Her arousal was interrupted by another ring.

Jasmine was amazed as the doorbell kept ringing and Sarah's small living room filled with people. Some were obviously very well acquainted by the looks and touches they shared. Her gaze was drawn to a handsome man she was sure she had seen before. "Maybe at parent teacher night?" she thought. A small Asian girl sat in his lap giggling and dry humping him with her bottom. The man met her gaze with a guilty look and smiled meekly. Jasmine felt her arousal build as she daydreamed about the possibilities. Sarah's voice brought her back from her happy place and she was chuffed to see the man still checking her out.

"Hey, the gang's all here," Sarah chuckled. "For those that don't know, this is Mei," she said, wrapping an arm around the girl. "Mei and her friend Lisa discovered a rather sexy place and started a chain reaction that has brought you all here."

Jasmine saw the young girl wave and smiled as she put a name to her burgeoning fantasy. Looking around the room just made her hotter, as it was obvious everyone was as aroused as her.

Sarah continued, "I thought it would be fun to get everyone together and cross through as a group. Some of you are newbies and the group is growing," she said, smiling at Jennifer, Michael and the girl beside them. "Time for quick introductions."

Jennifer blushed under Sarah's gaze and felt the weight of the group's silent expectancy. Nervously she rose to her feet. "I'm Jen and this is my boyfriend Michael," she said as the boy rose and held her hand. "I guess I was a bit of a bitch before Mei found us," she blurted.

Jasmine found the confession immensely stimulating as Michael took over from his blushing girl. "Mei showed Jen that sex was part of a loving relationship. Admittedly she had to drive us both mad with stimulants and make me rape her bottom to do it," he said as he patted his girl's tight arse.

Jen blushed and hung her head in shame before Mei spoke. "And you loved every stroke of his beautiful big cock, didn't you sweetie."

Michael put his arm around her protectively and smiled. "Yes she did. We both did. That's why we are here," he said, about to sit down when the girl beside him kicked his leg. "Ow. Oh and this is Jen's sister Meggie. Megan doesn't share Jen's reticence about all this. She kinda caught me banging Jen's bum and blackmailed us to be here."

Jasmine was amazed as the young girl squirmed in her seat and soaked up the lecherous gazes of the audience. Giving a little wave she coyly smiled. "Michael, you make me sound horrible. Watching them just made me sooo hot and Michael is so sweet on Jen he wouldn't touch me..." her small voice trailed off before Lisa spoke up. "It's ok honey. What you feel is perfectly natural. So is Michael not wanting to hurt your sister who is still reconciling her beliefs with her desires. Each to their own, sugar. Plenty of people in this room will help you with your needs," she laughed.

Jasmine licked her lips. "Hell yes," she thought as her eyes locked again with Lisa's sexy man.

The introductions continued and Jasmine finally got to tell her story. Her nipples hardened as she noticed several new faces staring up at her with deep, intense, fuck-me eyes.

Mei stood up and spoke. "Hey all. I'm not big on rules but these stories have made me think of a couple. No 1. There are partnerships amongst the group. Some are more open than others. Both partners should agree before you can fuck someone else."

She snuggled back into Sarah. I love this woman with all my heart but nothing excites me more than the trust I have that lets us share our sexual love with others," she said, smiling warmly at Amy. "But not everyone is in this space and that's cool too."

"Rule 2 is be careful out there. Have fun but don't fuck anyone by mistake. We have family connections and that's a whole bunch of icky. When you are in this world you can get seriously carried away. Don't jump the nearest person without checking who it is you're banging."

A couple if the newbies giggled and Mei turned to them. "Don't laugh guys, you are going to be so fucken horny you will screw anything."

Jasmine looked at Meggie's rapt expression and caught Jessie checking her out too. The girl looked at David and another boy whose name escaped her and grinned inanely. "Oh poo," she thought as the girl's obvious inclinations showed themselves.

Jessie shuffled over and whispered in her ear. "Don't worry. We will convert her to the dyke-side. Mei's right about the other world and that young lady is already half way to slutville."

Jasmine giggled as Sarah continued. "Wow hot, slutty and wise beyond your years. Knew I loved you for a reason babe," she said, rubbing her hands through Mei's hair. In a fake southern accent she turned to the group, "However, I reckon that's about enough Dr Phil. Let's go do us some dirty whoring."

Becky had done the honours opening the portal and Jasmine watched as groups formed to go through. Sarah, Mei and Amy held hands and disappeared into the warm light as Jasmine felt strong fingers grip her hand. "I'm David. Would you join us?" he asked as his deep voice sent shivers down her spine. She looked around for Jessie and watched as the naughty young redhead and her Indian friend took Meggie by the hand and skipped into the light with Jennifer's smiling sister wedged between them. "Wow she's fast," she thought as another small voice beside her asked, "Will you be my fuck mummy?"

David nearly choked as Lisa looked up at the sexy woman with her best little girl expression. "Oh Christ Lisa, you're such a perve," he said with a horrified look.

Jasmine smiled as she watched the byplay between David and his young lover. "Yes," she said addressing the man. "I'd love to join you."

One by one the group entered the portal, leaving it glowing softly in Sarah's darkened living room.

Moments passed in the silence before two figures in black slipped into the room. The girl pulled a dark mask from her face, allowing her straight blond hair the freedom to flow down between her shoulder blades.

"Heavenly father, did you hear that bullshit Warren? These people are freaks," she said to her companion.

The man smiled wickedly. "Yes they are and we had better find out what debauchery they are engaged in and report back to Elspeth," he commanded.

Kaitlyn knew her duty to God but her reservations flowed as she considered the order. "But we don't know what's over there?"

"One way to find out!" the older man barked. "You were chosen for this mission because of your purity. Be strong," he said in a softer voice.

Kaitlyn swallowed deeply. "Yes Elder Mitchell," she said with pious devotion and stepped into the light.

The older man watched her go and holding the tracking device in his hand he chuckled to himself. "Your purity and your tight arse," he thought wickedly.

Pulling his cock from his pants he soon ejaculated on Sarah's couch, thinking of the young girl's plight. Zipping up his pants he quickly exited the house, leaving his protégé to her fate.

Dog2303
Dog2303
122 Followers