Meidos Make the Best Waifus

Story Info
Meidos are the best. Don't you agree?
8.3k words
4.44
12.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On request by anonymous feedback from Literotica.

This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Comments:

I was wondering if you would try writing a MGE Shoggoth story. Guy discover Shoggoth, at first he is freak outed and uncomfortable, than she slowly seduce him through loyal devotion and service.

thx for writing XD

Fetishes: maid, meido, maid outfits, romance, love

Tags: monster girl, monster girl encyclopedia, shoggoth

You sighed as you inserted your key into the door, turning it first one way and then the other. The key turned in the lock. You pushed your door open and entered your home, looking around to admire the video game posters you had placed all over the walls in lieu of picture frames and flowers.

Your job's demands were becoming well above your pay grade. You didn't know why they were putting so much strain on you. Sure, you knew how to use office suites, especially the spreadsheets you needed to compile the financial data, and you were the fastest typist the office had for now. That didn't mean every little bitch could pile work on you because they felt lazy. It was so exasperating.

You recalled what your businessman father had said. 'It's lonely at the top, and there's always plenty of space. Go make it big, son.'

Great advice, Dad. You didn't tell me it would be so lonely with a moderate amount of talent. No bragging intended.

You sigh as you step inside, wondering what to make for dinner. You didn't have much from your meagre salary, only enough to pay the rent and one meal a day. The posters and a few other decorations were from your more magnanimous friends, and your parents had left you a few other props. It was enough to survive, but not to thrive.

You walked into your kitchen, heading for one of the cabinets and opening it. You picked up a packet of garlic kievs from the top shelf, and then turned around. And froze in surprise.

The kitchen was clean. Far cleaner than you ever left it. Not that it was a mess when you were done, you always cleaned up after yourself, but you were quite unable to leave the kitchen as spotless as when you first moved into the house, like it was now.

You hesitated, and then walked to the oven. You opened it to pop in the kievs, and were met with the same little surprise. The oven was absolutely spotless. Even if you bought it when it was new, it couldn't be this clean.

You stared. How was this possible? You knew that you hadn't done that. The last time you picked up a bottle of Windex or W5 to clean the kitchen, you smeared the dirt a little more than you cleaned it. Oh well, maybe you could figure it out later.

You placed the kievs on the tray and slid it inside, and then closed the oven door. You turned around and came to a halt.

The floor was pulsing as if it was alive.

Liquid started streaming over the floor, making the tiles look like they were alive, and then collected into a shape. It morphed upwards, forming a set of tentacle-like legs with mouths, and then formed a narrow, slim waist above it. It kept growing, developing a set of healthy, mature breasts, and then a slender neck above it. The slime mutated over the neck to form a pointed chin, face with wide cheeks and soft, round, bluish eyes. The irises weren't blue - her entire eye was. There were no real parts to call an iris or a pupil, or her cornea. It was clear she wasn't human. You took a step back from her, your hand groping behind you for a weapon.

An outfit started forming on her body, starting at the tops of her legs. A white frill appeared to cover her thighs, then a white apron on the rest of her. Frilly bows appeared at her sides, the back of her neck, and finally on her waist. She clasped her hands together, her head bowed. She raised it slowly and looked into your eyes, noticing you standing in front of her. A smile crossed her face, the kind a waifu gives her husbando when he's leaving for work or when he gets back from office. She bent at the waist and bowed, the smile never leaving her face.

'Good evening, Master,' she said, interlacing her fingers. 'Would you like me to take over the cooking? As you can see, the kitchen is already spotless.'

Master? Cooking? Your brain took a while to catch up with her. Your arms dropped to your sides and you opened your mouth, but nothing came out. You tried again.

'How did you get in here?' you ask.

The woman's voice shook a bit, though her gaze and words remained steady. 'I'm sorry I breached your privacy, Master, but I'm here to take care of you.'

'Take care of me?' you demanded. 'You're not from one of those mail - um, maid order bride agencies, huh? Or a trick from my friends? How could you even be real -'

She moves forwards with surprising speed, standing in front of you in a split second. It was like she slid across the floor. She probably had, since she was definitely made of slime. You knew that now since she had taken your hand and was holding it up to her face. You felt your hand sink into hers. Literally. Your flesh and fingers could be seen inside her slime. Panicking, you pulled back. Your hand came out of hers with a wet, slopping noise. You shook it hard, wondering if it had infected you or something.

She placed a hand on your shoulder. You flinched and tried to twist away, but she had a surprisingly good grip. You couldn't get free.

Her face took on a rather sad expression. She reached out and wrapped her slimy arms around your neck, pulling you closer to her and resting your face between her breasts. She slid her arms under your shoulders, placing them in your armpits, and wrapped them around your back, a little below your neck.

'Is my body not to your liking, Master?' she asked, her voice sounding melancholic and a little upset. 'I'm not here to upset or hurt you. I'm only here to keep you safe, hygienic, and happy. Please believe me.'

You opened your mouth to object, but she was already lifting you up and carrying you to the dining table. You let out a few squawks of protest. She leaned down and placed her lips on your forehead, leaving the imprint of a light kiss on you.

'It'll be okay, Master,' she said, her fingers running through your hair. You were too surprised to talk, though, and simply let her carry you away. She placed you gently on one of the chairs and stepped away, bowing to you. You sat there, stunned at this sudden turn of events. She moved behind you and started massaging your shoulders, whispering pillow talk near your face.

'Master is so good ... Master's body feels warm ... Master needs love and care too ... his meido will provide him with whatever he wants ... please don't turn me away, Master ... I'm here to serve you ... I exist only for you, Master ...'

If you could think clearly, you would have labelled her 'yandere' and tossed her out like trash. You were too tired and fazed to demand some respect for your privacy and your home. You buried your face in your hands and rubbed your eyes wearily. The strange being who had walked into your home and life leaned forward and pressed her head into your neck. You felt a cool, wet sensation where she was resting, and more soothing words. You sighed. She was definitely in the category of 'intruder' at the moment, but your weariness and lethargy at having to put up with nagging coworkers for a month was clouding your judgement. You reached up and patted her head with one hand, the other placed in your lap. She might be an unexpected visitor, but your lonely heart was screaming out for some sympathy and understanding. Almost anyone who could provide it was now a possible ally, friend, or lover. And something told you she could become all three. Even though never having met a mamono before, you wondered how sinking your dick into a slime would work at all.

The woman stood up as the oven pinged, and walked to the kitchen. You heard the door open and some clattering. The chinking of spoons, knives and forks continued for a while, and then she appeared. She was carrying the food on one of your finest plates. Not just that, it was garnished with tomatoes, onions, and cucumbers. There was a knife, fork, and spoon placed at perfect 120º angles to each other on the plate. The kievs were coated lightly in butter and were steaming gently, three long cuts across them to let the heat escape. Two pieces of still-warm toast were set at the side.

You gaped at the plate as she set it down in front of you. How did she manage to do that in such record time? You generally stood in front of the oven and scarfed down the food in minutes, too hungry or tired to think about decorating it in this fashion.

'Is everything to your liking, Master?' asked the woman, walking over to your side and clasping her hands together.

'It ...' You were speechless. No one had ever done that much for you. It was tricky enough to get someone to give you a cup of coffee at work. Everyone was quite happy to ask you to get them some, but they were always busy when you wanted one. Even when they were about to get a coffee of their own!

'It's marvellous,' you said. And you meant it. This woman whom you barely knew had taken a lot of trouble to prepare you a meal (in seconds, nonetheless), and arranged it like a restaurant waiter. You were still taken aback at her sudden appearance in your home, but it wasn't easy to turn down some TLC when offered out of the blue. Especially when you were already starving for it.

The woman smiled. Her smile was really beautiful. More than any human you knew or cared about. She was beaming all over, clearly digging your praise. She placed a hand where her heart was, and to your surprise, you saw a trail of wetness leak down her cheek. Strange behaviour from someone you just met, but when you recalled your own treatment, you guessed that others may have treated her as badly for being nonhuman. Seriously, if humans let go of their humanity, they'd be a lot better and more pleasant to live with.

'Th-Thank you, Master,' said the woman, wiping her face hastily. 'Please don't mind me, I - well, it doesn't matter. Please dig in.' She gestured to the plate.

You reached out a hand and lifted the fork and knife. You cut a slice of a kiev and raised it to your mouth. As you were about to chomp it down, you felt a cool touch on your wrist. You looked at it and saw a slimy hand wrapped around you. You reached a hand up and stroked the back of her hand, smiling at her.

'What is it?' you asked, rubbing her hand.

'Please allow me to assist you, Master,' she said, raising her arms and morphing them. She formed a plate out of her hand, using the other to create a knife and fork. She cut the kievs with her mutated body and raised a piece to your mouth. You opened your mouth and ate it off the fork , savouring the taste of the bits of tomato and cucumbers mixed with them. You eagerly accept the next morsel she gives you, your weariness and exhaustion disappearing as the taste of the food invigorated you. You ate from a seemingly endless supply of chicken on the plate as she fed you, thoughts of everything else forgotten apart from finishing everything on your plate. When the last morsel was gone and you were licking the fork clean, you came back to Earth and blushed a little as you realised how good the food was. You let your new maid slide the morphed fork out of you as you gave it a last lick. You felt her give a shudder as you ate a piece of tomato left on one prong of the fork. Odd. Could she feel something from your tongue on her?

You gripped the armrests of your chair and prepared to stand up. The armrests, however, suddenly felt very cool and slimy. Taken aback, you jerked upright and looked at the chair. It was completely blue and formed out of slime, but was as perfect as a real chair. Every detail was perfect. The legs, arms, carvings, and the backrest felt much more comfortable than your bedroom armchair. You turned around and saw the woman's head sticking out of the top of the chair. She was smiling at you, although it seemed more lustful now than pleased. You looked around and spotted your original chair lying a few feet away. You hadn't even realised that she had removed it from under you.

'What - I mean, who are you?' you asked. 'How can you do all this?'

'I am called a shoggoth, Master,' said the woman. 'And my name is Liana. I would be honoured to serve you for eternity.'

'Serve??!!' you said. 'Thank you, but I don't see you or anyone that way. I don't want a slave or servant, I can take care of myself, really.'

She interrupted your rant by hugging you close to her, her arms popping out of the seat of the chair and wrapping around your waist. She hummed soothingly to you, probably a tune from her native language or place.

'Didn't you like the meal, Master?' she asked.

'I-I did,' you admitted. 'It was the best I ever had. Thank you for making it in such a short while. When you fed me - it was like knowing someone cared for me again. But I couldn't let you keep doing this for me forever even if you enjoy it. It's not right.'

'It's a matter of our choices, Master, not right or wrong,' said the shoggoth, smiling at you like your mother did all those years ago when she was alive. You missed her. A lot. Maybe someone had sent Liana in her place so you would feel cared for. 'And I chose to come here. I don't know about humans' and their belief in destiny, but if you believe in it, I know my destiny is to remain with you and keep you happy. And you haven't kidnapped me or forced me to do this. Do you accept me as your maid?'

You hesitated. 'I really don't want to force you into anything. Are you sure?'

Her arms tightened around you, making you sink further into the chair she had made with her body. 'Yes, Master. I know I want you with me, and I'm already yours.'

You leaned back and rested your head against her. Your head sank a little into her slime. It didn't even feel slimy, though, it was very cool and pleasant. You felt like you were taking a really slow dive into a pool in the summer. It felt wonderful.

'Yes,' you said, her warmth and affection making you give in. 'You've been one of the best and sweetest, um ...'

'We're called mamono, though some of your Order followers call us monster girls.'

'Well, then, the best mamono I've met,' you finished. 'Better than any other friend or girlfriend I've had. If you don't have a problem with this arrangement, nor do I.'

Liana smiled and pulled you closer. 'As you wish, Master. Would you like to sleep now?'

You nodded.

Liana morphed back into her normal form, standing behind you to ensure you didn't fall over. She took hold of your arm and began walking to the bedroom, her hands stroking and feeling you as if to make sure you're really there.

When you were inside the bedroom, she gave your arm a gentle squeeze as you were about to walk to your bed. 'Allow me, Master,' she said, walking to your bed and shifting it aside. She clapped her hands once and it disappeared with a pop.

You gaped at the empty spot the bed was on. 'But ...'

Liana gave you a reassuring smile. 'It's all right, Master, the bed isn't in some extra-dimensional universe. It is very much around here, in a secret pocket dimension. I can make it come back, vanish into slipspace, or sent it back to where you bought it so you can recover its cost. Right now, I am everything to you the way you are to me. Would you like to see?'

Before you could respond, she began changing shape again. Her arms and legs morphed into the legs of a bed and settled on the floor. Her breasts expanded, growing larger and larger until they looked like the pillows on a double bed. Her stomach stretched and formed a base and fluffed itself up to form a mattress. Her head grew and expanded until it was the shape of a bedhead, beautifully carved like an antique. You stood staring as she moved herself around, the mattress and bed frame shaking up and down as she settled herself.

'Your bed is ready, Master,' said Liana's voice, though her mouth wasn't visible anywhere. You looked around, even at the ceiling. You were used to her maid form, so obviously expecting a bed to talk would be weird. 'It's all right, Master, I'm very much here to serve you, I'm just in a different form. You won't be able to see my mouth until I change back. Please make yourself comfortable.'

You approached the bed slowly, wondering how it would hold. Not that you were fat or anything, but surely slime couldn't be all that strong when it bent so easily, right?

You turned around and sat on the bed, bouncing up and down a little to test it. There was a slight gasp from the bedhead.

Holy. Shit.

Your old bed didn't even compare to this. This one didn't even feel slimy. It was soft, cozy, and comfortable. The mattress was really springy. Springy enough to make you bounce high enough to do a backflip if you had cared to try. The bed was one of the best money couldn't buy. You swung your legs up and lay down. The feeling as you sank back into the soft mattress and rested your head against her 'pillows' was amazing. Nothing could beat this.

You tossed and turned, adjusting yourself until you were comfortable. The bed kept gasping and moaning as if it was enjoying your movements. Maybe Liana really liked this. You finally settled on the position of lying on your right with your legs drawn up and your hands under your head. You sighed, your weary body feeling lighter than a feather as you tucked yourself in. The bed gasped some more and moved around, making you smile. You could get used to this.

'Goodnight, Master,' said Liana, sounding as if she was just about to finish masturbating.

'Goodnight, Liana,' you said, chuckling.

'Please don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything else, Master,' said Liana, a slight moan interrupting her sentence. 'I don't need to sleep, so don't worry about waking me up.'

A flash of mischief occurred to you. You reached up and sank your fingers into one of the pillows, grinning to yourself. The resulting gasp and sharp intake of breath gave you encouragement to go on. You started massaging both her pillow-breasts with your hands, turning over on your front and sinking your face into the mattress. It felt really soft and springy. Screw your old bed, you were selling it tomorrow.

You kept kneading your hands into her breasts, enjoying the little moans and gasps she kept letting out. She was clearly loving this. You grinned into the bed as you grasped them as if you were pinching a woman's nipples, and then pulled the material towards you. She let out an almost orgasmic moan, and you giggled with your face in the sheets. Teasing her like this was kind of turning you on, too, as you felt from your pants stretching outwards. Your tent was pressing into the bed, desperate for release. You probably needed to go to the bathroom for a quick wank before you soiled the sheets. Then again, it might just get absorbed in her slime and make her grow. The thought of you shooting your own slime into her and making her grow and grow until she was a fabled giantess ready to chase you off her beanstalk. The thought made you chuckle as you fondled that delectable bosom.

'P-Please, Master,' gasped Liana, her breaths coming in short, shallow gasps. 'N-No more. Or do you want to relieve your lust with me? I-I could do so many things to you that no human could. If-if you want it, of course -'

Her words made you think hard. You were horny and needed release. But you did feel a little pervy doing this to someone you hardly knew. You could probably just learn more about her before deciding to bump naughties together, but of course your cock was begging you to take the easy way out.

Regretfully, you pushed your boner back down and decided not to risk spoiling things for both of you just yet. You might just be overwhelmed with gratitude and have lost control over some of your emotions due to her appearing and taking care of you. Not that you doubted her intentions, she hadn't done anything suspicious ... yet. You felt that you might be taking advantage of her willingness, and she didn't have to do anything you demanded just because she had stated she would.