Mek-World Reality TV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sung-mi leads him to the next side of the hexbox holding and absentmindedly fingering his member as if it were a leash by which she is showing a dog. The second mouth does not close around his member, and displays a clear reluctance. It also cannot take the full length of Ted's manhood. The third is quite different from the first two. It not only closes around his shaft, but also sucks and laps at its underside. When he presses his member deep inside, with an adept swallowing action, this candidate is able to take his full length without the slightest difficulty. He does have trouble extracting himself because of the lusty suction imposed by the mouth. He eliminates this one just as easily as the second. He disfavors the first candidate as well, though he hopes he hasn't given too much weight to the inability to take his full length. The fourth mouth is largely indistinguishable from the first in his mind, except it is able to accept his full length -though only upon the second try. The tongue does seem to tap at his shaft as he retracts it and he wonders if it isn't a sign from his wife. The fifth candidate presents an unambiguous sign. This candidate sucks Ted nine times over the course of time he is in the candidate's mouth. The first three times are of short succession in rapid interval; then there is a pause; then three more with each suck being of a longer duration; then another pause, and, finally, three more that are brief like the first batch. Humans sometimes use an ancient code that they learn to deal with situations in which they are not able to speak verbally, such as when they are in Mek-prisons and can only communicate through taps on the wall. The three letters formed through sucking action were "S-O-S". That meant "help". No one knew why. That knowledge was long lost. The fifth candidate swallows Ted's shaft on the first attempt, though not with the practiced ease of the third candidate. The last mouth is lackluster. The lips close around his shaft, but the tongue lays limp, and the mouth cannot take Ted's full length despite three opportunities in which Ted back it off and retried.

PARLEK: "Well, Meks, Ted's selection here will determine his fate, and we'll be back after these messages to see which candidate he chose."

Ted's mind races as he makes his deliberations. He favors 5, but what if the signal was a trap. He thinks he can eliminate candidates 2, 3, and 6, but between the others he agonizes. Did his wife know the ancient code of Morse? Almost all humans, except the few who were free, learned it, but, given its disuse, many forgot it. On the other hand, "S-O-S" was perhaps the most well known signal, and even those who forgot all else might remember it. Ted suspects that might be the case for his wife, as he is certain it is true of him. In the end, he stands before the section containing candidate 5.

PARLEK speaks. "And now back to the exciting conclusion of our show. Well, as you can see, Ted selected the fifth candidate. J8, what's the feeling down there on the floor?" The camera switches from PARLEK to a wide angle view of the room with Ted standing in front of a section. Numbers are superimposed above each of the sections for the home viewers to keep track.

J8: "Well, PARLEK, Ted does not seem as confident as he did in the last round. I'll tell you, I've seen this game stump a lot of contestants, almost as many as the "Does he know her anus?" game. We'll just have to see how he does. First, the rules state that Ted must satisfy himself to completion in the mouth of the candidate he selected. If Ted picked incorrectly, this may be a little awkward."

PARLEK: "Yes, not to mention for the mate, Jay." PARLEK likes to show that he has insight into human nature. He double-majored in the Zoology of humans along with Speech Communication at Universal Programming Station 54, but, as it only took 80 milliseconds for him to master all known knowledge of the subject, Meks often discounted the degree as a rudimentary vocational program.

Ted moves forward and sticks his erect member into the orifice. As he thrusts and the candidate sucks, Sung-mi cups and rubs Ted's testicles. Despite the humiliating environment, this combination of oral and tactile stimulation feels outstanding. He doesn't know if it is his wife or not, but he is heartened by the comfort and enthusiasm with which the candidate sucks him. Ted's member explodes with four progressively waning shots of thick milky load. He hears a little cough as the recipient seems to have been caught off guard by the force with which Ted's first pulse hit the back of the throat. As he extracts his unit from the box, it is already beginning to grow limp and a rope of thick saliva mixed with his essence hangs like the cable on an ancient suspension bridge between his member and the orifice. As Sung-mi backs Ted up to his mark for the cameras, the cable stretches to an improbable two feet before breaking away and soiling the front of the hexbox under the orifice.

PARLEK: "Well, that bell confirms that our contestant did complete ejaculation. Now let's hear about the candidates, Jay."

J8: "The reveal this time will be a little different. We will first reveal the five candidates that Ted didn't select, in random order."

Those watching their 3DTV's at home see the superimposed numbers alternately plump and light up in what appears to be a random sequence. Each number has a tone that corresponds to it. That is, a series of "bleeps" and "bloops" correspond to the highlighting of the various numbers. Finally, the process stops with the number 2 highlighted.

J8: "And the computer picks candidate 2 first. So let's see who number 2 is." A split image appears; on one side is a fixed picture of the candidate that looks like a statue in three dimensions, and the other side shows footage of the candidate in the box. And that is Jack. Jack is from our stable of males. He's new to our show, and isn't broken in yet. You can see how inert he is in the replay. The candidates from the stables receive great benefits such as better food and clean water if they can stump the contestants, and so most go to great lengths to be competitive." Jack is a middle-aged man of about Ted's age. His head is shaved, and, like Ted, he looks like a recent capture. He has not yet atrophied from his time in captivity.

PARLEK: "For those who don't know much about the idiosyncrasies of humans, most are quite particular about the sex of the individuals with whom they mate. The majority only voluntarily engage in sexual union with those of the opposite sex, a number prefer those of their own sex, but only a relatively few are indifferent to the sex of their mating unit. Most humans find it humiliating to have to make union with those of the sex that is not preferable to them."

J8: "That's right, PARLEK, but with a little more training we will get Jack broken in yet. Let's see who our next candidate is." The same process repeats, but this time the highlighted number is 6. "And number 6 is our next candidate. You may remember 6 from the first round in which it was revealed that she is Ted's sister."

PARLEK engages in banter. "Ah, Jay, familial relatives are another category with whom must humans are reluctant to mate. As you can see from the footage, she is not at all enthusiastic. Let's see who the next candidate is, Jay."

The numbers start alternating between the three remaining options. It stops at 3.

J8: "Candidate 3 is one of our crowd pleasing favorites, Vicki. Vicki has been in our stables for five years." Vicki is a short-haired brunette with cocoa-colored skin and a curvaceous figure. Her statuesque photo shows her donning a friendly, almost wanton, grin. In the replay one can see her jaw muscles tense and the skin over her throat stretch and contract as she takes Ted's manhood orally.

PARLEK: "Well, Jay, it looks like we are down to just two non-selected candidates, and we've not yet seen Ted's mating unit. The tension builds."

The numbers flip between 1 and 4 with a monotonous alternation of tones. When the process ends, number 1 is highlighted.

PARLEK: "Tell us, Jay, who is candidate 1."

J8: "Well, let me first say that candidate 1 was selected in an earlier round..." J8 lets the tension build. "Candidate 1 is Ted's... mother-in-law." The replay footage shows little activity beyond the occasional swallowing motion carried out to drain the saliva build-up, except for a sudden violent gagging shudder when Ted tries to breach the throat.

PARLEK: "And, Meks, we are now down to the wire. It's time to reveal candidate 4. If 4 is Ted's wife, one lucky arch-contestant will go home with a new hu-pet. If not, Ted is a free human." An extended moment passes before the candidate 4 replay footage begins.

"Wah-Wah-Waaaah." J8 speaks. "And that sound tells us that Ted chose poorly." The woman in the replay and whose picture appears in the split screen is Ted's wife.

PARLEK: "So which candidate was fed our contestant's semen, Jay?"

J8: "That is Sam. Sam is a rare specimen indeed, but one of the most successful candidates in our stables with respect to deceiving contestants. You'll note that Sam appears to be a female of the species from the waist up, but is actually a transgender." The candidate has a dark, almost black, skin tone, smallish but feminine breasts, a cherubic face that seems disjoint with her lean body, and would be considered a pretty girl most any man were it not for a monstrous penis that, in its flaccid state, is still approximately eight inches long.

PARLEK: "And there you have it, Ted, like many before him, fell victim to the skilled role-playing of Sam, the most successful transgender in our stables. Jay, who won Ted?"

J8 replies: "S75R is our winner. S75R correctly guessed which candidate our contestant would select in both the first and second rounds. ROK7 only picked correctly in the second round, and, unfortunately, YQ42 came in dead last with zero correct guesses."

PARLEK speaks: "Tell us a little about what S75R wins."

J8 responds. "S75R gets to take the human home. You know, not only do humans make good pets, but a lot of Meks forget that you can train them to do all sorts of tricks and menial chores. And this one is a fine looking specimen, indeed."

PARLEK continues the banter. "So do you think S75R will train it?"

J8: "No. You know, I was talking to S7 in the green room during the break, and S7 said that the plan if she won was to breed youngsters. She apparently has a female already and will try to get a license to mate the two of them. There is a big market for hu-pets these days. She might just be able to retire."

PARLEK: "OK, Jay, we are going to have a look down in the hexadome as we close. There you can see the humans engaging in their tearful goodbyes as our losing contestant is forced to leave in defeat."

The camera looks down on Ted, Ted's wife, his mother-in-law, and his sister. They are part of an extended family that was captured together. They engage in a communal hug. Ted's wife is having trouble standing because her knees have gone weak. She is sobbing. Soon the doors slide open and Meks enter to forcibly separate the losing contestant from his grieving family. The shot returns to the dapper Mek named PARLEK-4.

PARLEK speaks: "Please let me remind all you Meks out there to spay or neuter your humans. Until next time, goodnight everybody."

The screen goes blank for an instant before the loud theme music of "Are You Smarter than a Chipper - Shredder?" blares to life.