Melanie and Her Mom Ch. 05

Story Info
Melanie, almost 19, and her mother exploring their sexuality.
3.2k words
4.43
33.6k
37
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 - A New Type of Discipline For Melanie

The continuing story of Melanie, almost 19, and Gloria, her mother. They live happily alone together and are exploring and discovering.

It was a gorgeous Saturday in April and, after a cold winter, spring was finally in the air. Melanie was going out to shop and meet her friend, Carla. She was running a bit late, so she was in a rush. She jumped in her little Honda Accord and popped it into reverse. Unfortunately, she cut the wheel too sharply backing out of the garage. There was a loud crunch when the front fender of her car crunched against the side of the garage door. She jumped out of the car and when she saw the damaged fender, she burst into tears. Gloria, hearing the noise, ran out into the garage and saw what was going on. She came over and hugged Melanie, as they looked at the ruined fender together.

"You were in too much of a rush, Mel."

"I know, mom. I'm sorry."

"Well, I'm not sure you can drive with that bent as badly as it is."

"Ok, Mom... I'm not much in the mood to go shopping now, anyway. I'll text Carla and tell her I can't make it."

Melanie pulled her car back into the garage and they both went back inside. After they made plans to contact the body shop the following Monday, Gloria gave Melanie another hug.

"Mel, I know you're upset. Do you want to be alone, or would a discipline session help you get sorted out?"

Still in her mothers arms, Melanie immediately relaxed and smiled. She said, "I do think that would help, Mom."

"OK, baby. Why don't you go on upstairs and take off those clothes. Put only your robe on and come on back down here. I have a different discipline idea for us today."

"Ok, Mom." Melanie said, looking more than a little relieved. Melanie had put lots of thought into the whole discipline situation with her mother. She knew that her sense of relief came from the fact that she could just give over control and let go of all her stress. A few tears, maybe, and definitely some sexual tension was always relieved.

Melanie went upstairs. She excitedly removed her clothes and looked at her naked self in the full length mirror. She smiled, knowing that her mother loved looking at her naked curves so much. It actually made her appreciate her own body much more. She did notice that she had a good amount of stubble around her pretty pink pussy. No time to shave right now, though. She didn't want to keep her mother waiting.

Mel popped downstairs in only her robe, decidedly in a better mood than before. Gloria was sitting on a cushioned kitchen chair patiently waiting. Melanie approached Gloria with her white robe tied around her waist.

Gloria looked her up and down.

"Turn around for me, Mel."

She did so.

"Ok. Face me again and let's remove that robe."

A slight smile came across Melanie's lips... and the same for Gloria. They were settling into their little games and both women were enjoying the explorations extensively.

Melanie slid her robe off of her shoulders. She folded the robe and, purposely walked to the chair right next to her mother to drape it over the chair. She didn't touch Gloria, but she clearly wanted to have her body seen closely by her mother. She returned to her spot and faced her mother, sans clothing. Even though it was warming, her nipples hardened quickly to being exposed to the air. Then she got a shivering chill across her whole body. That hardened her nipples to the absolute maximum.


"Are you a little chilly, Mel?"


"Just a little, Mom."

"Well, that's too bad young lady. You are here for discipline and you will just have to deal with it. I see that you haven't been keeping up with your shaving. I guess I am going to have to deal with that myself, too. You run yourself back upstairs and get your shaving cream, razor and a towel and come right back down."


Melanie bounced her gorgeous curves across the kitchen rug and up the stairs. Her mother's eyes didn't miss a bounce or a jiggle. Just gorgeous.

Melanie returned with the items that were requested. When she bounced back into the kitchen, she noticed two new items laying on the kitchen counter. One was a short piece of rope and the other was her mother's yard stick. The possibilities made Melanie's crotch cringe with excitement. She could tell she was already getting a bit wet.

"Ok, young lady. First, let's get you all properly clean shaven. I will do the honors. You just plop yourself up on the kitchen table on that towel and I will get some warm water."


They had done this once before... but with Gloria only "cleaning up" some areas that Melanie had missed. This time, she was going to get the full shaving treatment by her mother.

Melanie stepped onto a kitchen chair and sat on the towel on top of the table. Smiling to herself, she decided to keep her legs closed until her mother asked her to open up.

Gloria returned with a glass bowl filled with warm water.. and with a fresh washcloth. She put one chair to the right of Melanie and another chair to the left. 


"One leg on each chair, Mel. Let me see that pretty pussy of yours."

Still sitting on the table, Melanie smiled and slowly opened her legs and she put one foot on one chair and one foot on the other, spreading herself wide for her mother. Melanie just loved to watch her mother look at her.. Especially, when she was naked and her Gloria was looking at her with that intense desire. When they played their little games, time seemed to slow down for both of them. It was great therapy and escape for both Melanie and Gloria.

Gloria was happily gazing at Melanie's pink pussy. It was just starting to flower with all the excitement. Her external lips were spreading and her labia was just starting to glisten slightly. Gloria pulled up another chair to be right in between Melanie's legs. She laid her warm, loving hand onto Melanie's soft pelvis mound. Melanie shivered and felt her pussy warm and moisten.

"Pretty soft, pussy, Mel. Mommy loves it. Now we need to get this all clean and smooth."

With that, Gloria organized the razor, the bowl and her washcloth and then she put a small dab of shaving cream on her fingers. Then she slowly and softly began to massage Melanie's mound with cream. She went on for much longer than she needed to, saying something about how she needed to make sure that the cream was rubbed in well enough... Making for a better shave. Melanie thought that could be the case, but it was more likely that Gloria was just enjoying the process and drawing it out. That was fine with Melanie, of course.

"Ok. Time to shave." Gloria slowly and methodically shaved all around Melanie's pussy, periodically dipping the razor into the bowl of warm water. Once she finished, she wiped all around Melanie's mound with the warm washcloth. It felt SO good. Then, as if she couldn't resist, Gloria leaned in for a closer look and then she sweetly kissed Melanie. She kissed the top of her mound a few times, then she kissed her swelling pussy lips... She didn't spread Melanie's lips to access her clit. That would hopefully come later. She just lovingly kissed her daughter's freshly shaved pussy.

"Yummy girl. All clean... and it smells so fresh. Love your pretty pussy, Mel."

"Thanks, mom. That was fun. Remember, I want to shave you sometime, too."

"Definitely! Maybe later this weekend?"

"That would be great!"

"First of all, we have to get to our discipline. Remember why we're doing this, Mel? Can you tell me?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I need to be disciplined for the car accident. I need this to help me focus and be more careful."

"Ok then. Off the table and stand in front of me. Time for your discipline. We are going to try a few new things today, Mel. We can see how we like them."

Melanie smiled and hopped down from the table and stood at attention a few feet away from her mother.

"Hands behind your back, Mel. I want you to fold your arms behind your back. I want those breasts sticking out and your back straight."

Melanie locked her hands behind her back as she was told, and she stood as straight as possible.

"Ok. Spread those legs a bit wider than your shoulders, Mel. That's my girl."


With that, Gloria picked up the short piece of white cotton rope and approached. She walked around her daughter, inspecting her stance and her body closely.

"Mel, I am going to tie your hands behind you. It will make you feel a little more helpless. Do you like it when Mommy is in control, baby?"

"Yes, Mommy. I love it. It makes me feel safe."

"Good, sweet girl. That's what Mommy likes, too."

Gloria quickly tied Melanie's hands and then stepped back.

"Turn around for me, Mel."

Melanie did so. And, as she did, she could feel the loose end of the rope as it dangled and brushed her buttocks. She liked the way the rope felt on her skin.

"The rope dangling feels kind of good, Mom. It kind of tickles, but I like the way it feels."

"Good, baby. Playing with ropes can be fun, for sure. Are you ready for the discipline to begin?"

"Yes, Mommy." Melanie immediately became more serious and she stood up straight, wondering what would be next.

Gloria went to the counter and picked up her yard stick. It was made of light wood. She had used it on herself a few times to make sure she knew how it would feel to Melanie.

"Ok, Mel. As you know, I usually use my hand when I spank you. Today, we are going to try the yard stick. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Mommy."

"Legs a little wider, please."

Melanie shifted and Gloria raised the yard stick. The yard stick had little, smooth brass pieces at each end. Gloria lightly ran the tip of the yard stick up the side of Melanie's thigh... Then she walked around behind her and touched the tip to the back of her thigh and she ran the tip up Melanie's leg and up over her ample, curvy ass. The caresses of the tip of the yard stick felt very sexy and titillating for Melanie.

"Mommy loves your curves, Melanie."

Gloria continually walked around Melanie teasing her with the tip of the yard stick. She paused in front of Melanie and ran the tip across Melanie's stomach.. and up to her breasts... She lightly flicked Melanie's hardened nipples with the metal tip. That move made Melanie gasp and shiver. Sensing that, Gloria did it more.. and went from nipple to nipple. Flicking firmer and firmer. Then she suddenly stopped and turned and grabbed a kitchen chair and placed it right in front of Melanie. Gloria sat down in front of her daughter, just a few feet away. Gloria then resumed her teasing and she slid the tip of the yardstick slowly down Melanie's stomach, past her waist... They both knew where she was eventually going with the tip... And Gloria was taking her sweet time about it...

Melanie was still naturally standing at attention, arms still tied behind her. Rather than looking at her mother, she was staring straight ahead. In front of her, beyond the kitchen table, was a large picture window with a nice view of the back yard. Melanie was looking out the window, but her mind was seeing nothing. She was just enjoying the attention, the teasing, the escape of their game. Her mind was perfectly present... In the moment.

Finally, the tip of the yard stick reached Melanie's mound. Then Gloria slid the yard stick between Melanie's legs and caressed Melanie's pussy with it... Then she lightly began to pat Melanie's pussy with the flat edge. Firmer and firmer. Then she stopped again.

So far, this new "discipline" had been nothing but wonderful to Melanie. She sensed that was about to change.

"Mel - I'm going to need you to turn to your side and bend over at the waist. I am going to give you ten swats with the yard stick on your cute little butt. It should give you a nice red glow and it will sting just a bit. I don't want you to lose your balance and have to move your feet. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mommy."

"Now I want you to count out loud after each swat. Ok?"

"Ok."

Melanie turned and bent at the waist. She was surprised at how difficult it was to do without her hands to balance her. She was starting to wonder if she could keep her balance while receiving her swats. Gloria was so enjoying giving the instructions... watching gorgeous Melanie do as she was told. And now, Melanie was standing in front of her arms tied and folded behind her with her ass sticking out to the side. Gloria was sitting in the chair and loving every minute of it.

"Here we go, Mel. Be a good girl, now."

She raised the yard stick and began. The yard stick made a swishing sound as it rapidly sped to Melanie's white, creamy ass. SMACK. Melanie breathed in sharply. Then she remembered, "One". SMACK. "Two"... Gloria continued, never swatting the same exact spot.

After they got to number 9, Gloria paused and said, "Are you ok, Mel?"

"Yes, Mom. I'm ok."

With that, Gloria came down with a final swat that would sting much more than the others. This caught Melanie off guard. It stung more than the others, but it was the surprise of it that caused her to lose her balance and take a step forward. "Ten!"

"Ok, Mel. You can stand straight up, now."

Melanie did so and she finally looked her mother in the eye.

"You stumbled, young lady. You counted very well, but you stumbled. What do you think we should do about that? Do you want me to come up with a punishment or do you think you've had enough?"

"I think I should have another punishment, Mommy."

"Ok... I will give you a choice on this one, Mel. I will give you four mild swats with the yard stick. But you get to choose where you want them. You can choose your breasts, your reddened ass, or your pretty little pussy. If you think that is too much, I can come up with another set of choices for you, baby."

Melanie made up her mind quickly. "I want to try them on my pussy."

"Ok, baby. Legs apart, please."

Melanie complied and stood before her mother with her legs spread and arms tied. She resumed her stare out the back window and Gloria began. She caressed the yard stick against Melanie's pussy for a good while. This caused Melanie to squirm a bit and a few slight cries of pleasure escaped her lips. Finally, Gloria stopped caressing and she brought the yard stick down about 6 inches below Melanie's pussy and then brought it up quickly. It made a light smacking noise. Three more followed and Melanie visibly relaxed after the last one.

"Ok, baby... All done. You did very well. Come over here and let me untie you."

After untying Melanie's arms, Gloria pulled Melanie down into her lap and held her closely. "Mommy loves you so much, Mel."

Melanie buried herself into her mother's lap.

"Do you want to go upstairs and lay down with me for a little while, Mel?"

"Yes, that would be nice."

They walked up the stairs together and when they approached Gloria's bed, Melanie turned to her mother and said, "One of us is very overdressed, Mom." Of course, Gloria still had her clothes on. Gloria laughed and said, "Well, sweetie, what do you want to do about that?"

Melanie hopped on the bed and leaned back against the pillows with a big smile.

"I think it's my turn to give some direction, don't you."

"I do, young lady. Tell me what you would like for me to do."

Smiling, Melanie said, "Ok. Follow my instructions closely, Mother."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"I want you to sit in that chair and remove your socks an shoes... and then I would like for you to remove your jeans and panties. Do it slowly for me."

Gloria did exactly as instructed and then stood only in her shirt, which didn't quite cover her round, soft butt.

"Turn away from me, Mother. I want to look at you." Gloria did as told. Her legs were pretty and nicely tapered down to her ankles.

Self consciously, and quietly, Gloria said, "I'm sorry that I am not as pretty to look at as you are, baby."

Melanie responded, "Mother! That is not true, I love looking at your body as much as I can tell you love looking at mine. I think I am going to have to give YOU a spanking for that. Now take off your shirt and bra."

Gloria did so and turned back around. She looked a little bashful. She enjoyed the changing of roles, but it took her a bit by surprise and she was adjusting to it slowly.

"Stand up straight, Mother. I want to see your gorgeous big breasts."

Gloria did so. She was watching Melanie and doing everything that she was told.

"Touch your breasts and nipples, Mother. I want to see them at attention, too."

Gloria did so... squeezing her breasts and lightly pinching her own nipples. While she did this, she noticed that Melanie had put one hand down to her pussy and her other was kneading her breasts.

"Sit in that chair, Mother. I want to see you touch yourself. Show me how you like to be touched, Mommy. Masturbate for me."

Gloria was more than happy to oblige... She started frigging herself and then fingering herself... back and forth...

While vigorously rubbing her clit, Gloria said, "You turn Mommy on SO much, baby... I love watching you. You are a good girl for Mommy. I love watching you so much... Mommy loved kissing your pussy today. I want to kiss it more, baby..."

"Keep going, Mother. Make yourself cum for me. I want to see you make yourself cum, now... Rub that pussy and cum for me..."

Their sexy talk sent Gloria over the edge. She leaned way back in the chair and screamed out... never stopping rubbing her clit.


"Oh. Baby! Mommy's cumming... You make Mommy cum, baby... Yes!"

As she climaxed, Melanie thought she saw a squirt of liquid come from Gloria's pussy. Melanie was slowly rubbing herself, in awe of what she just witnessed.

"So sexy, Mom... SO sexy. Come over here and lay with me."

As she recovered and walked over to the bed, Gloria said, "Thank you, thank you, baby. Mommy needed that. So sexy. I love how you talked to me."

Gloria melted into the bed next to her daughter. They held each other and just relaxed. Nothing in their minds except for the joy and fun of being together.