Melanie and Team Vasquez Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SoftBrie
SoftBrie
324 Followers

"Come on my face, I'll be so thrilled, so hot!" I told Floyd. That did it for him; he came right away, drenching my nose and right cheek.

Jack heard Floyd come and looked in my eyes. I smiled at him and licked my lips, as he watched cum drip off my face, fresh from Floyd's load. That triggered Jack's climax, overflowing my pussy, wetting everything down there.

It all felt so good, they made me so happy, I had a laughing fit.

"Oh, guys. You horn-dogs. What studs," I spluttered, trying to calm down. "Could someone bring me a towel?"

After the mind-blowing sex with four guys and a whore's mop-up, I was overwhelmingly horny. There was one more show I was eager to star in.

I stretched out on the couch, facing up, naked, cum smeared, and so aroused. I started to play, lazily running my hands over my body, then probing inside my cunt. Two fingers of my left hand held my lips apart while I fingered my clit with my right.

I sighed, gasped. My movements were sudden and uncoordinated as I dealt poorly with the over-stimulation. I'd never been so hot.

My head swam with images. I couldn't stop reliving the lap dance and how Robbie shot his load on my belly. I savored the memory of being fucked on my back by Jack and Lester until they came in me. And my excitement as Floyd blew his cum shot on my face. Driven by those thoughts, my fingers flew and my body flopped around on the couch, in ecstasy watching the men watching me.

Lester said, all excited, "You're amazing. Sex goes on and on."

"It's hot that everybody's watching," I said, my voice husky.

The men adjusted positions. Floyd slid into the center corner of the L-shaped couch and I put my head on his lap. Jack sat at my feet while Robbie sat on the floor, close to the couch and my middle. Lester stood over me, holding his semi-hard dick, between Robbie and Jack.

Everyone was close to me, with a good view.

My hand gradually went faster on my clit and I spread my legs more. Lester used his free hand to hold my right thigh against him. I was panting and moaning again, a little delirious. Pussy juice was flying from my fingers, sprinkling all around.

I could smell me and I was sure they all could too.

A surprise. I felt Floyd's cock harden next to my head, growing up my cheek. I could see the others returning to life. Same as Floyd, with me as the stimulus, their recovery was rapid. That thought was an enormous boost to my own arousal.

I pulled my knees back and spread wide, aided by Lester holding my thigh. He could look down, right in my pussy. Without missing a beat, I urgently called to Jack, "Finger fuck my pink parts!"

He leaned toward me and put two fingers in, moving around slowly in the wet, adding that stimulation to my clit torture by my own hand.

I was getting crazy from the immense sexual heat I felt. I wanted more but couldn't form a thought.

The men gave me what I needed. Jack increased the speed and range of his fingers inside me. Floyd shifted his position so he could push his cock through my lips, exciting my mouth to give him my fervent sucking and licking. Robbie knelt on the floor to knead my breast and savor my nipple while Lester leaned on my leg to stroke himself and my thigh.

I could see, hear, taste, smell, and feel the men so close to me as I rose higher and higher toward my self-propelled orgasm. I shouted, "Go Team V!" as I clenched, hurtling over the top, violently shaking and trembling, thrashing, fighting for air, in an amazing climax.

I said, "Oh fuck!" about thirty times as the feelings swept me. My hand continued tweaking my clit, going on for minutes after the peak, while I broke into a sweat.

As I started to settle, the guys scooped me up and handed me around. I was kissed, fingered, fondled, and at the end received a playful ass spanking for being, "so bad, you're good."

They threw me back on the couch.

On my hands and knees, I presented my pussy for anyone who wanted to come again. They all did. Jack went first, followed by Lester, Floyd, and Robbie. Each fucked me deep and hard, leaving their cum inside.

I stood up, hugging Robbie as the cum flowed down my legs. I squeezed to push out as much as possible, then lay on my back once more with my legs in the air. I carefully smeared the cum smoothly from thighs to feet as well as from my crotch, up my body to my face.

"I'm going to have the best complexion ever," I told them.

With a blanket and pillow, the couch became my bed where I slept dreamlessly in my cum glaze until the morning.

~~~~~~

When I woke, it was light. I found two towels and a clean t-shirt, in a man's size, neatly folded by the couch where I couldn't miss them.

In the bathroom, after my shower, I looked at myself in the mirror. I broke into a goofy smile, feeling bubbly happy about the previous night.

No regrets, only questions: "What just happened?"

Lots of sexual enjoyment, certainly, but was there more to it? Would we ever do it again?

I put on the t-shirt, long enough to reach mid-thigh, thin enough to show my nipples. Did they stay up all night to choose the right shirt to show what they wanted to see?

The guys were in the kitchen, dressed in boxer shorts and tees, having made coffee, toast, and OJ. A plate of fresh pastries looked like someone had gone out to the store already.

They applauded when I walked in.

Robbie opened his arms for me. I went to him, we hugged and kissed. One by one the other three did the same. The warmth of the affectionate embraces felt wonderful. I also liked the stiffies I squeezed when they appeared.

A mug of coffee and a pastry went down just right as we talked. The only topic was the party.

Robbie reminisced, "Once, in Vegas, I had a threesome with a girlfriend and an escort. It was fun but nothing like last night."

He looked around. None of the men had any other confessions.

"Mel, have you ever done anything like that before? I mean, more than one partner?" Robbie asked.

"No, never. But I have to say, you guys were great. Maybe because we have a relationship already. For me, it wasn't just the hot sex, it was more."

Nobody said anything.

"What?" I asked. "Am I just a hopeless slut, all alone in this?"

"No way," Jack said. "We've been talking, wondering why this never happened before. It seemed so right. It's never been like that for me, about sex or anything else. With anybody."

"What was different for you?" Robbie asked me.

"No masks. Truth. I showed you everything, opened up to you in every way. You showed me yours, too."

I got to the point. "I was able to be utterly passionate - okay, an utter slut - with no doubts or fears. I felt comfortable even though I was completely exposed."

The men were nodding; they acknowledged similar experiences and understanding.

I added, "I don't want to stop. I think there's more for us."

I was feeling great at that point, aware of a new wave of damp arousal developing from our talk. I looked down to see my pokies, giving away my emotions.

"You're so beautiful, Mel," Robbie said, as he put one arm around me and used the other hand to mess with my tits.

"I think we're not finished," I said. I took a deep breath. "Do you guys want to gangbang me in the game room?"

Robbie said without hesitation, "Totally, but the bedroom would be better."

We all went upstairs together.

In the king size bed there was plenty of room to have my gangbang. I liked using that word; it sounded so out of control.

On my back, shirt off, I played with my jugs while the men took turns fucking me. Just what I wanted, to have their cocks in me, to drive me crazy, then fill me up with their cum. I felt the need so strongly, I was just wild.

Robbie went first and came quickly, helped by my obvious passion including extreme hip movements and grinding. He brought his cock to my mouth for a clean-up, giving me a chance to enjoy tasting the cum and my own fluids. I licked and sucked him madly.

I was still sucking Robbie when Jack entered me for his sloppy seconds. He took longer and didn't come, although he brought his dick to my mouth anyway. I tried to give him a good blow job, but was distracted by Floyd's tongue lashing my clit. He didn't seem to mind that I had cum in me from Robbie; if any of them wanted to mix it up that way, I didn't care at all.

Floyd eventually screwed me and came inside. Lester was last, enjoying an energetic fuck while watching Robbie and Jack at my head playfully teasing my mouth with their cocks. Lester had no problem adding his cum to the pool in my cunt.

Jack was looking at me, obviously enthused by the kinky scene, still with a fat boner. I sat up on the bed, facing him.

"Come in my mouth?" The question was an offer, even more overt when I opened as wide as I could.

But Lester was on fire, erect yet again. "Wait, Mel. Will you lay down so I can fuck you while Jack's in your mouth?"

"I'm good with that," I responded. Jack had no problem.

I got down on my back, lips open again for Jack, my legs rolled back and spread wide for Lester. "What a slut," I judged, with silent excitement.

With Robbie and Floyd as spectators, Jack knelt on the bed to jerk off right into my open lips. He filled me with a good sized load. I put my head back and gargled his goo, blew a few bubbles, then held it.

At the same time, Lester fucked me with astonishing vigor, inflamed with unsuspected passion. He came again, surprising us all.

I sat up, my mouth full of cum from Jack. I let it drool out, allowing the cum to fell in loops onto my tits.

"Am I a sweet mess?" I asked, answered by complete approval. I was a mess, but they were very affectionate about it.

I pushed my hand into my pussy, gathering cum in my palm. Watched by the guys, I rubbed it on my face and my tits, their favorite places. I sucked on my cummy fingers.

I wanted their opinion, "I'm still learning to be a cumslut. Am I doing it right?"

They gave me a lot of friendly laughter and assurances of plenty of natural talent in that area.

Floyd had his own natural talent. He pushed me down on the bed and got between my legs again, with his tongue delicately licking my twat, lingering on my clit. After a minute, he looked up my body at me, his face already slick with my pussy juices.

He smiled and said, "You've been so great. I'm going to do my best here."

"Kiss me," I demanded.

Floyd wriggled up to my face and we had a tongue twister kiss, so erotic, so tasty. He went back to work.

Giggling, I lay back and relaxed, feeling the rising arousal produced by Floyd's tongue.

Floyd was an artist.

He tweaked me with his high-speed buzz-saw tongue, somehow tickling me with his mustache in crucial spots. I was breathing hard, twitching and clenching. I feverishly looked around at the men watching me. I thrashed from side to side as I screamed in climax, "Oh God, so fucking good."

I had multiple aftershocks. Floyd kept his tongue active on my clit as I deflated from the peak of such a powerful orgasm. I reached a hand to Floyd's head, petting his hair. My head flopped from side to side.

When I was able, I told him, in a soft, amused voice, "You are a very talented man, Floyd. I had no idea."

"Awesome, epic, crazy good Mel!" they chanted, crowding in to group grope me when I stood up.

I knelt, licked off each of their dicks, and went to the shower again.

After, I put my thong and bra back on and wrapped up in my coat. Everything else went in my oversize purse. In the kitchen, I had a coffee refill while we talked a little more until Robbie said it was time to take me home.

The men didn't want to break our connection.

Jack asked, "Would you open the coat one more time so we know it actually happened?"

Appreciative laughter all around accompanied my flash of my underthings, to seal their memories. We finished with a group hug.

When he dropped me off at my apartment, Robbie kissed me, deeply and profoundly. Alone in my own bed, I slept for another two hours.

Late that afternoon, Jack showed up driving my car, followed by Lester in his. The men had repaired the hose and detailed it in and out.

I was so pleased I didn't know what to say.

"Guys, can I do anything for you? Anything?"

They shook their heads. "You've done more than enough, but I can't wait for the next time," Jack said, with Lester's agreement.

~~~~~~

On Monday we all showed up at the plant as usual, but nothing was the same. The extraordinary party changed everything. We had shared an amazing sexual adventure, but we didn't yet know how to deal with the relationship changes when we had to be together on the job.

The best thing would be to act as if nothing had happened. But that seemed to be impossible. I was subject to little touches, furtive looks, odd smiles and much more. I couldn't help doing some of the same things to Robbie and the others.

If it was just the five of us, it wouldn't matter. But clearly other people who worked around us were going to notice and could cause trouble.

It caught up with us on Tuesday. Robbie was called to the Production Control center. Their computer reports had already picked up two things: since the day after our bar bet - which management knew nothing about - the Team Vasquez tally of completed assemblies was down and defects were up, both trends in the wrong direction. The change was small, but detectable. The office wanted it corrected, no excuses, no delay.

Robbie promised quick results, returned to our station on the line, and ordered us to a meeting during our lunch breaK.

"Okay everyone, listen up," he blasted us in the small conference room. "We all know that we have been distracted by certain developments."

He went over the time line and production graphs.

"Can't happen, guys and gal. Can. Not. Happen. Team Vasquez has an outstanding rep at this plant but that could explode in no time if we can't pull ourselves together." He looked at each of us with a determined stare. It was clear that we had to get ourselves under control and fast.

"May I say something?" I asked.

"Sure, I think you understand this as well as anyone," Robbie said.

"Look, I'm flattered by everyone's affectionate impulses toward me, and I happily understand that we have a connection we didn't have before. But you can't spend the shift daydreaming about my tits. Or any other part of me. Or anything we did."

They laughed.

"We have to use that energy constructively, not let it get in our way," I stressed.

"Hoo-ah!" they boomed.

"Do you want another party like Friday night?" I asked.

Four voices shouted, "Yes!" They looked at me expectantly, like maybe I'd start stripping right there.

"Okay, I want that too, more than I can say. I promise you, we'll do it again."

They were with me, pleased and aroused by what I said.

"But... There's a but. We'll have to earn it. Be a pro on the job; this isn't high school. If we fall short, then forget the party until a week when we hit the numbers."

I cupped my breasts, for a second. "The party will be amazing! Don't keep me waiting."

Cheers and applause. They knew what to do.

Robbie growled, with lots of energy, "You heard Melanie, get your asses back on the line and blow those norms away this week!" That included all of us.

We scrambled to our station. I never saw the team move so fast.

~~~~~~

Friday, after our shift ended, we stood in a knot at the Production Control cork board, waiting for the weekly report.

"Fucking thing is all done by computer. Why's it take so long?" Jack snarled.

I looked up at the large glass windows of the PC center. Inside, the male staff wore white shirts with ties and dark trousers. The few women professionals mimicked the men. All in all, stiff and boring.

I wondered, "Could I really save our jobs with sex?" I stopped there.

An assistant came down the stairs holding a sheet of printout, "the numbers." As soon as she pinned it to the board, we crowded in to see.

There was a painful pause.

"We made it," Robbie announced gleefully. "We made it!"

Cheering, high-fives, back thumping.

I said, louder than anyone, "Party's on!"

~~~~~~

Continued in Melanie and Team Vasquez Part 2

SoftBrie
SoftBrie
324 Followers
12