Melanie and Team Vasquez Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other men had been awakened by our noisy romp. I welcomed them into the bed.

"I just asked Robbie to lick his cum out of my ass. He hasn't done it, at least not yet. Anyone want to get ahead of him in line?"

"Is this a test?" Floyd asked.

"In a way. I want to know your limits. Will you say yes to everything?"

"I'll say yes," Lester said, "We dump cum all over you, inside and out, and I hope we'll keep doing it. So I don't mind taking some back. But I want to kiss you after I do it, okay?"

I nodded, "Okay."

Lester got down behind me and started licking the cum off my asshole. Jack was next, followed by Robbie and finally Floyd. I squeezed while they were doing it to keep cum oozing.

Kneeling close to me, Lester did kiss me, very passionately. We tasted the cum as our tongues sloshed it in my mouth. While we kissed, I held his dick, he fondled my breasts. The others followed with soulful, open mouth kisses that reflected the always deepening ties of our five-way relationship.

"That makes me feel very warm, thank you," I said to the four, flopping on my back on the bed.

"Now you can have anything you want," I offered.

In a second I had two cocks in my mouth, Jack and Floyd. After trying unsuccessfully to move together, they decided it was better to fuck my mouth one at a time. I gave them each a full blow job, but they didn't want to come, just to play around.

"We could do a tit fuck," I offered. They were interested. I put some pillows behind me at the headboard, then spit into my cleavage to make it slippery.

"Stick it in there," I said to Jack, pointing between my boobs.

Jack pumped me with a rapid pace while I held my tits together, forming a cunt for him to exploit. I gasped and moaned from his strokes, just like he was in my pussy. I repeatedly spit in the channel to keep it wet. In minutes he was grunting and straining, arching into me as he squirted a big cum shot that overwhelmed my cleavage to flood my neck and face.

"Oh I want to suck on that," I said, taking his now soggy wet dick in hand, guiding it to my mouth. I sucked and licked him until he was fully done and clean.

"Floyd? Same thing?" I asked, ready to extend the treat to him. But he wanted to jerk off on my face.

"I dreamed of doing this during the night," he admitted. "You make my dreams come true."

I looked into his eyes and licked my lips until his jizz joined Jack's on my face and neck.

Lester had been sitting at the foot of the bed, watching all the action. "I'm so horny I want everything."

"Okay, I'll do everything. Whatever you want, you know that," I assured him.

He didn't jump in, so I added, "Now or later?"

"Later is better for me," he decided. I was learning that they actually had limits.

~~~~~~

I stayed at their house all day, wearing only a tee shirt, mixing sex with other activities. At a break between two movies, Lester fucked me in the game room while the other three cheered us on. When he came, he pulled out to spray his come all the way up my body and into my face. He got a big cheer for that.

That scene was super hot for me, being fucked and cummed in the middle of the group. I got out a dildo and lay across their laps, entertaining the men by hosing myself with it while they held me, played with my tits, and put their cocks in my mouth. When my explosive orgasm arrived, they celebrated with me.

Later, in the kitchen, Robbie reached under the tee I was wearing to fondle my boobs and put his fingers in my pussy. I reacted strongly, feeling excited by his spontaneous lust for me. He picked me up and fucked me standing up for a few minutes.

"Do you want to fuck me on the kitchen table?" I asked him. "Or, we could go upstairs?"

"I liked what you did with Lester, but maybe with your mouth. Would you do that?"

"Of course. Let's go."

We went in the game room where the other three guys were watching sports.

"Don't change a thing," Robbie said. "We're just here to use part of the couch."

Robbie sat in an open space on the couch while I knelt in front of him. I took the t-shirt off and started to suck him. I licked, slurped, bobbed, purposely making lots of sexual noises with my mouth and breathing. I got Robbie real wet with spit on the way to his orgasm.

The others tried to watch their game but my noisy, wet blowjob was hard to ignore. Soon they were chanting, urging me on.

"Suck that dick! Suck that dick!"

When Robbie came, they changed the chant to "Drink that cum!"

I sat up and swallowed, holding his dick in my hand while his cum dripped off my lips.

"Boy that felt good," I told everyone. "Anyone else, while I'm warmed up?"

Floyd showed why he was becoming my favorite when he said, "Let's do a sixty-nine."

We did, on the couch. He gave me one of his five star orgasms while I got a mouthful of his yummy cum. My head was full of dreamy thoughts of how wonderful it all was.

I was amazed at how each new thing added to my enjoyment and the pleasure of our five-way relationship. I was totally happy and fulfilled.

~~~~~~

The next week Team Vasquez easily made its production targets, pushing defects to a new low. Our scheme to tie our sex romps to production quotas was working very well. We started referring to our "Friday Night Sure Thing."

At party time on Friday, I arrived at the house to find everything set up. Lights were low, music was sexy appropriate, and a new porn video was playing.

"What's on?" I asked Jack.

"Oral sex party with lots of cum," he informed.

"Are you all going to give me oral sex?" I giggled, excited. "I like being licked."

Everyone laughed, but Robbie broke in. "We'll do that for you. At least I would and probably Floyd." Jack and Lester quickly confirmed they were on board.

I opened my coat to show a new bra and thong set, bought just for that night. I got a round of applause. I tossed the coat on a chair, and lay down in front of the fireplace.

"Who wants to be first?" I asked, looking around the group. Robbie took one step forward.

We entangled on the rug, kissing passionately, tearing off my little garments and helping him get undressed. When I saw his dick, I had to suck him a minute, then I spread my legs and drew my knees to my chest.

Robbie dove into me, probing with his tongue and licking my clit. He was pretty good and I was enjoying it immensely, panting, moaning, showing my pleasure. At first I had my eyes closed, but I opened them and smiled at the three guys watching. I licked my lips, then stuck my tongue out at them.

"Don't wait. Kiss me, suck my tits, fuck my mouth, anything," I implored, wanting to increase my stimulation.

Lester and Floyd got on my tits, like twins, while Jack asked Robbie to switch. Jack treated my clit to his own version of a great tongue lashing, picking up where Robbie left off. But I loved when Robbie kissed me, tasting like my pussy as he pushed his tongue into my mouth and licked me there intensely.

The physical connection along with the sights, sounds of passion, and pungent smells drove me to an early first climax. I thrashed around on the rug, laughing madly with the four men, having the time of my life.

When I calmed down, we moved on.

Floyd asked, "I'd like to lick you to your next climax. My turf, you know?"

I answered, "Okay, if I can suck your cock too." I giggled at how direct we had become.

He got his head between my thighs and plunged his tongue into me, lapping my cunt and licking upward along my lower lips to my clit. While Floyd was not as aggressive as Robbie or Jack, he certainly knew his way around my pussy. The delightful feelings I received were all poured into sucking his cock.

I licked his shaft from his balls to his spongy tip, pushed him deep into my throat, then out again. My tongue licked under the head of his dick to flick his most sensitive parts. While feeling him between my legs, stroking and licking feverishly, I did everything I could to stimulate him until he grunted and squealed, arching his back and thrusting his dick as deep as possible. He filled my mouth and throat with cum.

After he took a few moments to recover, he increased his effort to get me off. I cleared my mind, even with my mouth full, and just let it roll. Floyd lived up to his reputation, propelling me over the goal smoothly and quickly.

I lay on the rug, serene in the afterglow, enjoying the slippery contents of my mouth. I didn't want to let it go but I had to do something.

I folded my legs under me, into a sitting position. I swept my hair around from back to front, splitting it into two tails that reached below my nipples on each side. I opened my mouth, still full of Floyd's cum, and drooled the cum on my hair and over my tits.

The guys were entranced by my performance. "I thought women don't want cum in their hair?"

I shrugged and called for more. "I want the rest of you to come, three more cum shots for my hair."

They got in line, Robbie, Jack, and Lester. I took each into my mouth in turn, brought them to orgasm, directing their cum lines onto my hair at the last moment. As the cum added up, my hair became slippery with it, easier to knead with my hands. I enjoyed it more and more. I used my hands to spread it everywhere.

After they all gave me their contribution, I said, "Now how do I look?"

"Awesome, you look like a wet dream," Jack said.

"You're an instant hard-on," Lester told me.

Smiling, pleased with what they saw in me, I wiped my lips and chin with the back of my hand, then lay on the rug again. I loved the bear skin.

I looked at the men sitting around. "Bring me the black dildo from my purse. please?" I asked no one in particular. "I'm planning the biggest orgasm in history," I warned. "And I want you all as spectators."

Using the black dildo, surrounded by my favorite men, I exceeded expectations.

~~~~~~

We watched a lot of porn together. We didn't need it to get hot -- they were always hot for me -- but it gave us ideas for new positions and combinations.

"I like that," I told Floyd when I saw him getting a hard-on from a video where the woman sat on a man's face while making herself come with a vibrator.

We tried it. My climax was extra strong with his tongue licking inside my pussy at the same time the vibe maxed out my clit. Dear Floyd was still the best pussy eater of the bunch. I could always count on him for an extra jolt if our other activity wasn't quite enough for me.

The guys were super about making sure I got off, using their natural gifts plus vibrators, dildos, and other sex toys to work me into a frenzy over and over.

They enjoyed my cumslut games and usually I could get at least two cum shots from each guy every time we had a party.

~~~~~~

After a full year, the men of Team V gave me a surprise party in a private suite at a hotel. It was very festive, with dinner, an anniversary cake, and ice cream. It also included a session with two male strippers who danced for me as my posse watched, cheering and demanding more and wilder acts.

My guys had given the performers permission to get sexual with me. Soon the well muscled dancers were nude and I found myself being offered long and chubby cocks from the strangers.

I wanted to take them on and Team V was urging me forward. I started licking and sucking them followed by positioning on all fours, with the dancer's cocks in my mouth and pussy. They worked fast and in tandem, changing positions to DP me after the spit roast, then on to fucking deep in my throat, one gagging me while the other was fucking my ass, then reversed.

I was full of the greatest erotic feelings, enhanced by the new men and the audience of my guys. The dancers spent over an hour with me, giving me more than I could have imagined to ask for.

As their last act, they fucked my pussy and ass, leaving big cum shots inside me. They stood up to take a bow, with each dancer lifting me by one of my thighs while I held on to their shoulders. They spread my legs wide to allow the cum to drip out of me from both holes, purposely emphasizing the totally depraved sexuality on display.

In short, I loved it.

After the strippers left our suite, the guys were crazy horny from my show. No surprise, I was quite horny myself and couldn't wait to get on my knees to thank the Team V men.

It was one of our best romps ever, full of special excitement and vigorous group sex.

The suite had a master bedroom with a super-king bed and a mirror mounted on the ceiling, perfect for us. I really enjoyed watching myself with three or four men using me, then changing positions to do it again.

We reenacted the end of the strippers' routine, but with my four men filling both holes and my mouth with their cum. We stood and bowed to each other, with me leaking cum from everywhere.

Then, the best part. The four men dedicated themselves to making me come over and over well into the night. They started with a vibrator, then sucked me to climax, then used a dildo plus licking, then two dildos plus the vibrator. I wanted it all and I got it all.

Go Team V!

~~~~~~

In our second year, we continued our blissful life of Friday Night sex parties combined with outstanding results at work. Friday was special, consistently for the whole team, but I was open to sex with them in any combination, almost any time we weren't working. We were careful to make sure no one felt left out because jealousy was potentially dangerous. So if I was with Robbie and Floyd, say, I would make sure Jack and Lester knew about it. If anyone wanted anything from me, I was there.

I thought I was the luckiest woman alive. I had a constant stream of lovers, usually four at a time but every other combination too. It became a normal thing for me to be fucking one or two of the guys when another one or two walked in on us. They just joined the party, no explanation required.

What could be better?

Well...

More men could be better. I finally had to come clean with my team-mates about my yearnings and fantasies. I wanted an exception to the rules, a big one.

We were all in bed recovering after they wildly fucked me in every way we could think of. I was glazed with their cum, as usual. Everyone was feeling pretty good.

"Guys, I have to discuss something with you."

They sensed bad news. We sat in a circle, nude.

"What's up, Mel? Did we do something wrong?" Robbie asked.

"No, no. Everything is so completely right. But the truth is, I need something you can't give me. Our sex together has awakened cumslut needs in me that are too big for four men. I think you have been heroically diligent in trying to make sure I'm satisfied by the end of every party, but sometimes I want more cum when you are all tapped out."

They looked like they really felt bad.

"Don't overreact. I'm not talking about stopping anything or leaving anybody. I want to find a way to get more, for me and any of us with similar issues."

They looked stricken. I pushed on.

"For example, I'm our only woman and I'm straight. Do any of you yearn to see me with another woman sometimes? Or every time?"

They muttered, "Well, maybe...can't say never..."

"Uh huh, you wouldn't walk away, would you? Me in a sixty-nine with a hot blonde, licking pussies?" The guys were grinning at my teasing.

Robbie jumped in, "So what are you really asking for?"

"Remember the party with the strippers? I got fucked by two more men and we all had fun. Was that okay?"

"Totally okay. Awesomely hot watching you with those guys. I could see you were loving it too," Jack said. Everyone else agreed.

Robbie wanted to know, "Would it help to use vibrators more? Give you more orgasms or stronger ones?"

"What I'm missing is nothing you can do. I know you would have already taken care of anything you could do. What I need is sex that feels like an overwhelming number of men, so many dicks and so much cum that I'm swept away, out of my control. And I want it to be exhibitionist, on display."

I had my hand on my clit, well on my way to an orgasm just from the hot talk and what my fingers were doing.

"Watch me, watch me," I said, panting so hard I could barely get the words out.

With a lot of shrieking and gasping, I had that orgasm and lay back down with my head in Floyd's lap, unable to speak at first. Floyd stroked and fondled me, gently, helping me to relax.

I continued, when I could talk again, "So I'm looking for something like that, where you can all be part of it, I have more guys, and there's more cum to play with. At least once in a while."

I looked around, then said, "I completely cherish you, all four. You're awesome. I couldn't live without you anymore. But I need help in this one area."

I had to add, "And if you decide you can't live without seeing me with my tongue up the pussy of some hottie, or whatever, I'd do that for you."

The guys were willing, but we didn't figure out how to make it happen until a few weeks later.

~~~~~~

Continued in Melanie and Team Vasquez Pt. 03

12