Melanie and Team Vasquez Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SoftBrie
SoftBrie
325 Followers

On our first visit, I started things off with a little exhibition. Wearing an open front cover-up with a tie at the waist, and nothing else, I sat on the bumper for a few minutes, with a half-circle of men watching, getting ready by fingering my clit and cunt until I was highly aroused and juicy. The crowd provided some help with my arousal by their enthusiastic carrying on and from a few men who joined in fingering me.

When I was ready, I knelt at the back of the truck and spit on the polished ball of the trailer hitch. I used my hand to wet it evenly and warm it up.

Then I stood over the hitch with my back to the truck and lowered down on the ball. I used my fingers to help it slip into me. I bounced up and down a bit while the crowd hooted and hollered.

I called out, "Oh, fuuuuuk. Who can fill me like that hard, hard, fat ball?"

A man stepped forward with his dick out. I kept bouncing as I sucked him off, my first of the evening. I opened my mouth to show the cum - praised by the crowd who chanted, "Swallow it!" over and over. I did three more that way.

I finished by licking my own slime off the ball, bent over so the crowd could look at my pussy. When I was done, I said, "If you liked how that smells, you can get more inside."

We went to the room we used regularly and started the gangfuck party, one that kept me busy for hours.

Next time we went to the motel, I was ready for requests to do the "hitch trick" again. I did it at the truck, like the first time, but also brought along a big pink dildo ball so I could bounce on it in the room as entertainment. That was insanely yummy and became a regular thing for me.

Somehow watching me get hot from bouncing on the ball, combined with my delight at sucking the dildo prong to taste my own pussy was a big crowd pleaser.

~~~~~~

Many fun and interesting groups of men had parties with me at the motel. I didn't set any limits, just accepted whoever showed up. And that was pretty much every kind of guy. Tall, short, slim, fat, smooth and hairy as well as white, black, Asian, Hispanic...you name it.

The variety itself was a turn on for me. I joked with the guys and made them welcome, with never any problems because of it.

When three black men came in one night, I took a white cock out of my mouth to say, "Are you here to show this white girl what black dick is all about?"

They laughed, then joined me in bed to really, really show me. I was totally grateful, even though only one of them had an above average size prick.

Three was the right number because their favorite stunt was to DP me with a third cock in my mouth, going for simultaneous cum shots.

I could see us in the dressing mirror, giving me a big rush from the sight of my pale white skin, dark hair, and pink parts wrapped up with the rich medium browns of their hard bodies. One of the guys was holding one of my tits, fingers spread across the soft creamy mound, a sight that gave me a real surge of intense passion.

The first man sat scrunched down in one of the side chairs and asked me to sit on his pole, facing him. I lay on the first so the second man could enter me from behind, slipping into my lubed ass easily from that angle. I totally lost it as they wiggled with me, stuffed into my two lower holes. The third man, the extra-long, was way down my throat, pumping into my mouth from the side of the chair.

The feelings were so intense I wanted to scream but was blocked by the cock in my throat. They saw what was happening but kept going, apparently a big turn on for them. We all climaxed nearly together, very noisily, accompanied by a cum gusher from my ass, cunt, and mouth.

Wow!

~~~~~~

Our motel parties included a lot of variety. One night I told Robbie and Jack that I was craving cum and wanted lots of it.

They tied me to a chair placed in the center of the room, nude. Men were invited in to jack off on me or fuck my mouth, but nothing else. I was tied with my hands in my crotch and legs spread so I could diddle myself whenever I wanted. I did that a lot as the number of men and the volume of cum grew.

At the end of the evening, they untied me, wrapped me in a blanket and took me home. Even though I was coated with cum, my guys fucked me royally on the party room carpet in front of the fireplace, adding their own cum to the volume.

~~~~~~

My best party at the motel started off on a dismal night. Our Team V group had arrived right before a storm broke over us, flooding the outside areas, stopping traffic, and filling the night air with lightning, thunder and rain.

In the room, on the bed, I was sitting on Jack's lap topless, playing around with him, as we talked about packing it up for the night.

But a large young man appeared at the door of the suite.

"Is this Room G190?" he asked. When he noticed I wasn't dressed he started to mumble an apology and back out, but Robbie stopped him.

"Yes, this is G190. What's up?" he asked.

"Well, sorry, I was told there's a party here."

Lightning flashed and there was a tremendous clap of thunder. The lights dimmed for a moment. I reflexively clung to Jack.

"Actually, there is a party. Come on in," Robbie offered. "How did you end up here?"

"I was on our team bus when we ran off the road about a mile up. A bunch of us jogged down here and were sitting in the lobby watching TV. The clerk gave us this room number."

He did look wet. I asked, "How many of your team mates are in the lobby?"

I had a surge of wetness when he said, "About fifteen."

"Ooo, fabulous. Can you go get them?"

"What kind of party?" he wondered.

Wearing only panties, I walked over to him, put my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"I'll be the party. Bring your guys. And some beer."

In a little while the soccer team arrived, full of high spirits, very noisy, and eager to meet me. I went around the group, hugging them and telling them, "Get out of those wet clothes."

On my knees, I started a round of blow jobs. The eager men pushed forward, fapping their erections near my face. The first few cum shots glazed my cheeks.

They picked me up and placed me on all fours on the bed so I could take on several men at once. The crowd got really noisy, hugely excited by watching and participating. They had a wonderfully high energy level.

I noticed Floyd was getting video with his phone and thought about how much fun it would be to see those scenes later.

Being athletes, the men were above average in size, muscles, and endurance, all great for me.

While the men poured their lust into me, I zoned out, feeling the strokes, the cocks inside, the hands doing everything from gentle caresses to aggressive penetration. I humped wildly in back, sucked furiously with my mouth, and just went wild with everything thrust on me.

Whatever they wanted, I was eager to give. I was fucked standing up, with my legs wrapped around a big player, bouncing up and down on his prong while I kissed him madly. On my back, I sucked dicks and was fucked while other men jerked off on my tits. I took them deep into my throat, hiding their full length no matter how long they were. They got into my ass and filled me there too.

I don't know exactly how it started, but the beer bottles became the center of the party. I remember one of the men used a longneck as a dildo in my pussy, diddling me to an orgasm while others played with my tits and fucked my mouth. The men loved my thrashing and screaming so decided to do it again. And again.

Not every man was able to make me come with his bottle, but a lot of them tried and succeeded.

And they asked me to do other bottle things, like squat over one and insert it in me straight up, then fuck it in that position while they made lots of noisy comments about how great I looked, fucking a bottle while cocks were pushing into my mouth or jacking off on my face.

I was handed a bottle that was covered with my pussy juice and lots of cum. I deep throated it and licked it off while doing the squat fuck of another one.

After a while, I had bottles in all my holes plus cocks coming on my face, tits, pussy and everywhere. Men jerked off into a bottle and had me drink it or poured it over me. They got very creative and I enjoyed playing their games.

After a final bukkake from the athletes who could still come again, they gave me burly hugs, said good night and filed out.

~~~~~~

My MMMMF life with the four men of Team Vasquez, augmented by the unlimited size of the motel parties, was perfect for me and my cumslut needs. Anything I wanted to do sexually could be provided for me in one setting or the other. Robbie and the guys told me practically every day that our arrangement was a dream come true for them.

From the moment I exposed my tits to the guys at the first poker night, my life changed. Sex expanded from an occasional treat to a fundamental force that lit up everything else. I shared that with my Team V men and together we reached heights of ecstasy that few people ever get to.

Floyd was waiting in the party room to show me a new version of something called the Venus Butterfly. The others were there too, eager to see how I react to Floyd's innovation.

It was going to be another great Team V sex party, starring me. I felt the arousal, I felt the wetness, I imagined the cum filling and coating me.

I was totally hot and ready to go.

~~~~~~ THE END ~~~~~

SoftBrie
SoftBrie
325 Followers
12