Melanie's Transformation

Story Info
This was one fare that cabbie wouldn't soon forget.
3.1k words
4.05
25.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie’s Quest Ends

For those of you that have read the first two pats of this story, heres the last chapter in Melanies saga. For those of you that didn't read Melanie's Quest and The Club (in that order) then please do so now. You will understand the story alot better. Feedback is appreciated and dont forget to vote vote vote!!

The cab driver rolled his window back up and turned to look at the beautiful young creature gracing the back seat of his cab. He sat in silence at the sight. She was sitting there with her legs slightly spread and her nipples poking into her tight top. His gaze focused on the shiny object in her belly button and he licked his lips. Melanie told him her address and it was then that he said, “Look lady. I was told that the fare would be paid for upfront.”

He held out his hand and waited for her to put some cash in it. She leaned forward and crossed her arms on the back of the front seat and put her chin down on her arms. “The man that put me in here is my Master. He didn’t give me any money for the ride so I guess we’ll just have to figure out a way for me to pay my fare.”

The cabbies eyes lit up and Melanie could have sworn that she could actually hear his cock hardening. “Great!” said the cabbie. “I know a nice alley we can park in and you can blow me.”

The thought of sucking off the cab driver repulsed her. “Ummm I’ve had enough alleys for one night. My Master said that to pay the fare I would have to play with myself while you drive. You aren’t allowed to watch because you’ll be driving but I have to tell you exactly what I am doing and if you get me home before I can cum then you’re allowed to watch.”

As she said this she sat back on her seat and lifted up her shirt and began to play with her firm young tits. The cabbie thought about it for a second and came to the conclusion that it wasn’t very far and he was sure he could get some action out of the little slut, so he agreed.

“Ok but I have some conditions of my own lady and they aren’t negotiable. Number one, you have to put those high heeled boots up on the back of my seat, and number two I get to cum before you get out of the car.”

She thought to herself ‘Boot fetish eh.’ “It’s a deal!” she said.

As she agreed the cabbie threw the car into gear and didn’t even look around before gunning the engine and spinning the car 180 degrees around to head in the right direction.

As Melanie put her legs up onto the seat and began to rub her boot tip on the guys’ head she looked out of her window and saw her Master walking towards the alley laughing. ‘He’s pretty fucking pleased with himself!’ she thought. She quickly came back to her senses and the thought of having to touch this cabbie’s cock revolted her. She thought to herself.

‘So the rules are that I have to tell him what I’m doing, he can’t look until I get home, I don’t want him to look so I need him to cum before I do, but I do have to cum.’

She wished her Master had come for the ride with her. Just his voice telling her what to do would have been able to get her to orgasm before she even got half way home. She let out a heavy sigh and proceeded on with her plan. She pulled her thong down to her knees and started to touch her pussy while her other hand toyed with her tits. She pulled on her nipples and rubbed frantically at her clit, wishing it was her Master’s tongue instead of her hand.

She kept the cabbie informed of what actions she was taking just behind his head. As they sat at a light she told him in her most commanding voice to take his cock out for her and to stroke it so she could pretend it was inside of her. She almost gagged as the words passed her lips. The light changed and she could hear him fumbling to get his dick out. Cars behind them honked but they didn’t care. Both of them wanted him to cum, although it was for vastly different reasons. She placed two fingers into her pussy and began to fuck herself, telling him how good his cock felt inside of her. Another nasty thought invaded her mind and she kicked off her left boot, letting it fall into his lap. It landed on his cock and from the groan that came out of him she thought that he had cum. “Did you cum you little bootlicker?” she asked.

“No I didn’t but thanks for the idea.”

At the next red light he took his hand off the wheel, took her boot and began to lick it. He slobbered all over it while fisting his cock until the light went green. Reluctantly he let it fall back into his lap and continued his drive.

‘I’m gonna get this little cunt home before she can cum so I can fuck her!’ he thought to himself.

Melanie continued her assault on her hard nipples and wet cunt. Thrusting two fingers into her as fast and hard as she could in an attempt to climax before they reached their destination. It was no use. She couldn’t get herself worked up enough to cum. She thought about her Master the whole ride and how it was his cock up inside her not this grungy cabbie’s. It wasn’t enough. Having to even talk to him kept her from getting off and before she knew it, he had thrown the car into park. They were there.

He opened his door and then got in the back of the cab with her. The sight of him slipping in the snow with his cock sticking out of his pants was too much for her and she let out a giggle. He closed the door and by the light of the streetlamp she could see the look of lust in his eyes. This prick meant to fuck her. Her mind raced to come up with an idea.

A smile stole across her lips and before he could tell her how much he wanted to fuck her, she TOLD him how much she would love to stroke his cock with her naked feet. She kicked off her other boot and scooted her ass along the seat till her back was against the other door.

Before he could protest she had his cock between her feet and was stroking it. This wasn’t particularly a turn on for her but at least now she could close her eyes and think only of her Master and how badly she wanted to please him. She didn’t want to talk to this man and every time he tried to talk to her she would stop her feet and put a finger to her lips, indicating he should shut the fuck up and just be glad he was going to get off. As she got closer to her own orgasm, she stroked him faster and with a little more pressure. She was amazed that this fucker had held out so long.

Having his cock stroked by a young hottie’s naked feet while she fucked her pussy only inches away should have had him shooting all over her by now. From the look on his face she could tell he was close. Then he spoke up,

“I’m going to cum on your feet now miss.”

Melanie didn’t like that thought one bit so she barked at him to cum all over her nice shiny black boots. He squealed with delight at being told to do what he secretly had wanted to do all along. She pulled her feet away and he stroked himself fast and shot a great load all over her boots.

Melanie continued to dream of her Master’s hard cock and was close to cumming when she saw that he’d actually come.

“Clean that scum off my boots you little fuck!’ she yelled.

He did and she came hard and loud. It wasn’t from watching him lick her boots clean, but from the power she felt at having him do her bidding. As she came back down from her own state of bliss she thought to herself

‘POWER! Now there’s an aphrodisiac!’

She took one of the boots from him, pressed the heel into his now soft cock and was surprised to see it start to get hard again.

“Ok I’m outa here.” she announced.

She picked up the tape and as she turned and reached for the door, his hands reached for her skirt and tried to hold her.

“Please don’t go miss. I need to fuck you. I’ll do anything to be allowed to get into your pussy.”

She slapped his hand off her skirt and spat at him. “In your dreams freak!!”

“Please miss just let me taste you.”

She took the other boot off the seat and cracked him in the side of the head.

“Back off!” she said angrily.

She looked at his pathetic face and took pity on him. She rubbed the boot up and down her wet slit a few times and threw it at him.

“Keep it. Fuckin git!” She stepped out of the cab and into the snow in her bare feet. She slammed the door and started up the stairs. She looked back. There he was licking her boots and pulling on his cock. She stopped at the pay phone on the way to her apartment. A wicked grin fixed itself to her lips as she dialed 911. She told the operator of the activities outside her building but would not give her name.

She got into her nice warm apartment, went to the window and waited. She had never done anything like that before and she had to admit to herself that if the cabbie had of been good looking she might have even cum without having to humiliate him. But she had and she had liked it. She toyed with her pussy and watched as one big cop opened the door of the cab and dragged the man out of the car. He had her boot in one hand and his cock in the other. When the cabbie shot his load and it landed on the cop’s leg she threw back her head and laughed. This wasn’t her usual laugh. It was evil. As she watched, the cop threw the cabbie down onto the ground, picked him up and did it again and again. She could picture the arrest report in her mind. Suspect fell down 27 times due to snowy conditions. As the cop slapped the cuffs on the man and tossed him into the back of his car she had another small orgasm.

After the cruiser had left Melanie popped the tape into the VCR and watched in awe at the events that unfolded before her on the screen. She was in a trance as she watched. When her other self on TV lost her shirt so did Melanie. The rest of her clothing came off as the character in front of her was stripped, until they were both naked, her real self and her tape self. Her hands gripped the arms of the chair and she tried to resist the urge to move them. It was a futile attempt. Try as she might, her hands went into the air as she watched her other self ‘s hands being pulled up over her head. Every action her other self made, Melanie made.

From being above her head to between her legs it was happening to her all over again. She could feel every sensation now as she had then. The knife, Master’s hands, the pain and the pleasure. She could even feel the cum being spilled onto and into her. When the Melanie on TV came, so did the one in the chair watching. The only thing she didn’t do was pass out when the Master on TV sank his fangs into the Melanie on TV. She was breathing hard and fast now, getting closer to another climax. How many was that tonight? Four? Five? She didn’t know.

She watched as the Miramax fuck came into the room. She sat open mouthed as her Master snapped his neck. Her finger was rubbing her clit as she watched the body crumple to the floor. Her Master looked directly into the camera with his steely eyes and said “I promised you wouldn’t have to worry about the little Miramax fuck in this lifetime didn’t I. Well I always keep my promises and I promise I’ll be seeing you again.”

He blew a kiss to the cam and said simply “Come now Melanie!” She did.

She went into the shower to wash away all traces of the night’s events. Even though it was late in the night (or early in the morning) she paid special attention when she shaved her pussy. She even made sure there were no stray hairs around her asshole.

‘You know he’s going there sometime.’ she thought to herself.

She dried herself off, didn’t even bother with clothes and she got into bed. “I hope Master comes for me tonight.” she said out loud.

Her head hit the pillow and in one deep breath Melanie was fast asleep and having erotic dreams about her Master.

She dreamt that he came to her in the night. He pulled the blankets off and invaded her. There was no kissing, touching, caressing or foreplay of any kind. It wasn’t needed. She was always wet when her Master was there. There was just his cock pushing its way deep inside of her. Her legs came up, wrapped around his back and pulled him into her as deeply as she could.

They stayed that way for what seemed an eternity. Gazing into each other’s eyes. Breathing each other’s breath. Driving them closer to the brink of the finale. The finale of Melanie’s existence as a mortal, as well as the crashing climax both would experience when the act came to its inevitable conclusion. As Melanie’s climax approached she offered her neck to her Master for the third time. As he sunk his fangs into her soft flesh and drank from her, he gave her what she needed. She had an orgasm the likes of which she couldn’t even have imagined when he came deep inside her.

She shuddered with the most exquisite pleasure she had ever felt in her short life. ‘If it gets any better than this’ she thought ‘I’ll die!’

He read her thoughts easily now and told her “Too late my dear. You’re undead now.”

With those words ringing in her ears her eyes snapped open and she was alone in her room. She sat up and felt her neck. Two holes and a small trickle of blood met her fingertips. That and the wet spot on her sheet were enough to tell her that he had been here. She began to sob at being left again.

When she calmed herself she could hear him in her head. She heard him say, “Come to me my little slut. It’s time to start your new life with your me.”

The words kept repeating themselves in her head. They drove her on. She was going to be with him now. Nothing would stop them from being together for all of eternity. She dressed quickly and left her room thinking only of Him. As she came into the living room she heard the TV on. “Fuck!”

In her trancelike state she had left the tape in the VCR. She entered the room and saw her mother’s female lover gasping in awe as once again her Master was snapping the Miramax fuck’s neck. Then she heard her Master tell her to cum and again she did. It wasn’t a big one but she didn’t care. All she knew was that she had to obey her Master or he would be displeased.

It didn’t matter what it was he wanted, just that he wanted it and she would do it. As Melanie reached for the tape in the VCR her stepmother (she didn’t like to call her that but she had to as per her mother’s request), screamed at her. “Melanie, where did you get this tape. We have to take this to the police. I’m going to call them now.”

Melanie didn’t know what she should do. She closed her eyes and thought,

‘Master what do I do now?’ she waited. There was no voice in her head.

Was her Master mad at her for being so stupid and leaving the tape in the machine. ‘Fuckin pothead!’ she thought of herself.

Her stepmother pushed past and Melanie’s eyes opened. There were still no words in her head but as her stepmother picked up the phone she seemed to vanish. In her place was the Miramax fuck. Melanie knew what to do now. Before the second 1 in 911 was pressed, Melanie twisted the head of the person holding the phone and then casually bent down and picked up the receiver and put it back on its cradle. She looked at the body on the floor. It was her stepmother’s.

A cold shiver ran up Melanie’s spine as she stepped over the body and headed for the door. As she reached for the handle she took one last look around and said to no one in particular “Sorry mom but she was a bitch.”

Before she opened the door she thought, ‘I should leave a note.’

She pulled a marker out of her purse and smiled. This was the marker she had written Master’s name on her stomach with, for the picture she sent him. She opened the marker and wrote on the wall.

Melanie made sure to lock the door on her way out. No use in anyone finding the body and looking for her anytime soon. She skipped down the stairs two at a time and went out into the cold air.

She looked into the street expecting to see her Master but all she saw was that cab. The keys were in it and off she went. She sang along with the radio.

She didn’t really think about where she was driving, the car seemed to take her right to Master. She got out of the car and ran to him. For the first time she was truly happy.

Her mother came home sometime later and found Melanie’s note. It said

Gone to be with my Master. Be back after an eternity!!

Love Melanie