Melbourne Cup Day Ch. 01

Story Info
Jeanette is the prize in the club lottery.
4.7k words
3.92
53.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FallenNun
FallenNun
14 Followers

As it says in my profile, I am trying to write the storey of my life since I left the religious order nearly 10 years ago. Although I have the first 8 chapters roughed out they need a lot of editing and polishing before I can submit them for publication so I thought I'd write a short storey about an event held in our club earlier this month. I am not a natural writer so even this took me 3 weeks to write and edit! Please let me know what you think. If you like it there'll be a follow up.

Mary

Max and I, run an exclusive members club in Adelaide, South Australia, were mature folk can live out their wildest sexual fantasies. Mostly members play between themselves but occasionally Max and I dream up some special entertainment for them. Melbourne Cup Day 2009 was one such occasion. The Melbourne Cup, known as the horse race that stops the nation, is held on the first Tuesday in November. It is normally associated with long, lazy, booze fuelled lunches when everybody dresses up. Flowery and exotic hats are a specialty for the women. Our club members are similar, but to us, dressing up is a little different from the general public's idea.

Our club also had a Melbourne Cup lunch and everybody was invited to come along and enjoy lunch at the club's expense as a thank you for their on-going support. The waitresses were all topless but wearing knickers because the health laws require that! I wore a long white silk dress which was very thin and see-through with nothing underneath. Many of the females dressed in similarly revealing outfits. All of us were wearing large hats extensively decorated with exotic flowers, etc. The waitresses were all topless but wearing knickers because the health laws require that! The race itself takes place in Melbourne, over 600 miles away, so we watched it on large screens. Everybody bets on the race and we were no exception. It is a time that most Aussies lose lots of money!

Max and I had previously announced that we would have our own sweepstake but that the profits would go to charity. In line with the horse racing atmosphere the event would be based on the impregnation of a mare by a stud horse. The event was announced several weeks ago with a call for a volunteer to be the mare with the proceeds to be donated to her favorite charity. We had twenty two applications so decided to run a simple competition to determine who should be chosen. For this, each entrant had to explain, in 30 words or less, why she wanted to be the mare and why her charity should get the donation.

The winner was Jeanette Singleton. She wrote. "This mare will accept any hard stallion's cock on offer. In return I will donate the money to XXX children's charity because my very first fuck gave me a lovely child."

Jeanette and her husband are well known for their enthusiastic roles in the club's sexy games, especially Jeanette. She is a middle-aged woman, late 40s to early 50s I guess, slightly past her prime, being a little chubby but she exudes submissive sexuality and sports many erotic piercings. She is decorated with large rings in her nipples with four smaller rings in each of her inner labia and even one through her the centre of her clit. Today, Jeanette wore a sheer see-thru yellow dress with a black open nipple platform bra, black shoes and nothing else. The dress did nothing to hide her curves and accentuated her acorn like nipples and their rings.

After lunch was cleared away I walked over to Jeanette and slipped a black leather collar around her neck. I undid her shoulder straps and dropped her dress. She stood naked except for bra and body jewelry. I clipped a leather lead to her collar and instructed her to stand up. Jeannette stood to a round of applause. She was no model; her heavy breasts sagged somewhat even with the bra, her natural middle aged droop being accentuated by her heavy nipple rings. Her husband then added to the effect by clipping 1 oz weights to each nipple ring.

I announced, "Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the event that you have all been waiting for. I present our mare for impregnation. Tickets will be $100 each. Please have your money ready as I come around selling tickets."

I then knelt down and placed a kiss on Jeanette's clit then clipped a second leather lead to her clit ring. I led Jeanette naked by her clit leash around the tables, while I sold tickets to our members and guests. Jeanette was popular with members in the club so many generously bought multiple tickets. During the sale of tickets Janette followed me closely to avoid undue stress on her clit and most members took the opportunity to feel the horse flesh!

Ticket selling over, I led Jeanette to the stage and got her to lie on the "fucking horse" face down, after all she was now a mare awaiting her stallion. I secured her ankles and wrists to the legs of the horse with leather cuffs so that she couldn't move. I then announced.

"Would the trainer of this mare please come to the stage?"

Jeanette's husband, Ron got up from his seat and came to the stage. He took my hand and kissed it in a romantic gesture. I held Ron's hand high and announced:

"The mare's trainer will now check her readiness for insemination."

Ron duly got rolled his hand into a narrow profile with his thumb tucked into his palm and positioned himself behind the secured mare. He slowly sank his four fingers into her exposed cunt and, twisting his hand back and forth slowly, his hand was totally absorbed into the mare's body. She gave out a low "Ohhhh!" Ron withdrew his hand and it made a wet plop as he did so. He held it up to me to taste.

"She's ready." I announced, "Very ready."

I held the bucket of tickets high in the air and invited Ron to pick the winning stallion. He unfolded the ticket and gave it to me.

"89," I called out. "Would the winner please bring his ticket to the stage?"

Sven, a large blond guy of Swedish heritage, much younger than Jeanette, got up from his seat to rapturous applause. He wore a big smile and leather briefs and little else. His wife, Mandy gave him a standing ovation as he walked to the stage, looking very pleased with himself. I knew Jeanette was in for a treat.

I took his hand as he climbed up to the stage and gave me his ticket to check. His winning number confirmed I stood him facing the audience pulling down his briefs with one swift movement, his half erect cock springing into view. Sven is well endowed and, even half erect, he sports an impressive weapon.

Holding his cock for the audience to appreciate, I spoke, "We've got the right winner; he's even hung like a horse."

That brought a low chuckle from the members and I noticed Jeanette licked her lips in anticipation. I left Sven standing facing the audience and went to the back of the stage to the toy-box always kept there. I ferreted around inside and returned with a collar, bit and bridle; that I held up for audience appreciation. A quiet chuckle arose as I placed the bit between Sven's teeth and fastened the bridle and collar around his neck and head and attached a leather lead. He was now fully erect and looked the perfect stud to mount his mare.

I pulled his head down to my level and whispered an instruction in his ear. He nodded and I led him around behind his mare. I aligned his cock with her wet opening and I ordered him to lean over her and support himself by his hands on her shoulders. I used my hands to guide his cock so that it touched her wet opening and Sven gasped and sank himself slowly into her welcoming depths. Jeanette sighed as Sven filled her until he bottomed out on her cervix with more than 3 inches left to spare!

Sven withdrew and slowly filled his mare again settling into a slow steady rhythm that many women love.

"That's perfect." Jeanette announced, "Take me slowly Sven."

Sven thrust slowly in and out Jeanette's cunt. She purred with contentment.

"Ohh, I feel so filled." She announced to the audience.

Many of the women were playing with themselves while watching Sven and Jeanette but others had their partners between their legs licking their wet cunts. Sven's wife was being attended to by June who is very bi, while June's husband was sucking Mandy's left nipple.

"Faster, faster." Jeannette commanded but Sven ignored her and continued to thrust at the same pace.

"Fuck me harder and faster, please Sven." Jeanette pleaded but still to no avail.

I decided to act. I walked over to the toy-box and found a whip. I sauntered back and stood at Sven's head. I took his leash in my hand and pulled his face up to look him in the eye and while doing so brought the whip down on his buttocks with a sharp thwack. Sven gasped and the audience purred with appreciation.

"You heard the lady, fuck her harder and faster." I commanded.

Sven responded, and soon Jeanette was in the jerking and moaning in the throes of orgasm. As she came down off her high Sven reached his peak and filled her with his juices. He collapsed on top of her pinning her to the horse. I left them for a while but soon I noticed Jeanette was struggling to breathe so I pulled Sven back up off her by his reins. He staggered back spent. I led him by his lead to the edge of the stage and presented him to the audience. He received a standing ovation for his "performance".

"Would the owner of this stallion please claim him?" I asked.

Mandy disentangled herself from June and her husband and proudly walked naked to the stage to reclaim her man. I handed her the lead and she led Sven from the stage, his cock still dripping with come and she paraded him proudly though the diners back to her table. Most of the women took the opportunity to give Sven a quick grope on the way back, Mandy took Sven to Lisa, well known in the club for her submissive virtues.

Mandy stood over Lisa asked, "Please clean him up for me."

Lisa fell to her knees and began to lick all over Sven's cock and balls savoring every drop of Sven's cum and Jeanette's juices. As she finished she looked up at Mandy with a big smile, still on her knees with cum dripping from the corner of her mouth. Lisa looked very pleased with herself. Mandy put her free hand under Lisa's chin and lifted her to her feet and kissed her lovingly on the lips tasting Sven's cum and Jeanette's juices.

"Thank you." Mandy whispered.

A sweet smile was Lisa's only response.

I released Jeanette from the horse and helped her stand uneasily. Sven's spunk could be seen running down her legs. I collected a sample with my left hand and offered it to Jeanette to taste. She licked my fingers clean. I moved around to her side and held up her left hand and beckoned Ron to join me on my left.

"A big round of applause for our champion mare." I requested.

The members stood and clapped with intense energy. I waited for the standing ovation to die down and held up Ron's hand.

"And a big round to her owner-trainer, Mr. Ron Singleton!"

Another burst of clapping followed. As it died down, I announced: "That is the end of our formal entertainment for this lunchtime. We raised a total of over $ 12,000 from the eighty two members present."

More clapping resulted then I continued, "Please feel free to play amongst yourselves; I have to thank performers Ron, Mandy, Sven and Jeanette properly. If you would like to watch you are welcome to do so."

With that I led Ron and Jeanette from the stage and collected Sven and Mandy and made for one of our luxury bedrooms. A few people, mainly women, followed us………….

However, before I tell how I thanked them, I'll let Jeanette tell her own storey.

JEANETTE'S STOREY

Firstly I probably need to give you some background as to why I wanted to be the mare on stage this lunchtime.

Well, when I met Ron over 20 years ago, it was love at first sight but at 24 I was still a virgin. Ron was a few years older than me. I was terrified of sex and full of guilt owing to my strictly religious upbringing. Ron was assertive but very kind. For the first few weeks together he gave me lots of hugs and kisses and I felt treasured by him. When he kissed me I got this strange feeling in my groin and became very wet. One day, after dinner at his house, l told Ron about these feelings and he told me that I was ready for him. He told me that because of my guilty feelings it would probably help if I was overpowered so had no choice in the matter. He wasted no time in taking me and grabbed my wrists and pulled me roughly into his bedroom protesting, pushed me onto the bed and pulled my knickers aside and thrust into me. After a sharp momentary pain it felt good and soon I felt his spunk flooding my womb. It was a nice feeling but I felt in limbo and I asked Ron;

"Is that all there is to it?"

"No my sweet," he replied. "Your treat is coming."

Slowly it sank in that I was no longer a virgin and had no "honor" to defend so I allowed Ron to strip me slowly, one item of clothing at a time; as he did so he planted sweet kisses all over my body, lingering around my nipples and then on my pubic region where he stayed. I was worried by this but soon my anxiety was replaced by the most delicious feelings of intense excitement that I later learned was my first orgasm. Two weeks later I missed my period and learnt that I was pregnant. Fearfully I told Ron.

"Wow!" he replied. "I didn't expect you to get pregnant so easily." Ron thought for a moment then continued, "I guess that means we'd better get married."

I was greatly relieved; an out of wedlock pregnancy in a small town in those days was shameful in most people's minds. We were married in a simple ceremony is a small country church near Adelaide about a month later.

That was over 12 years ago and, despite the suddenness of it all, we have been happy enough together ever since. I settled into a submissive role sexually, it suits my personality. Ron has quite a sexual appetite, so it suited him that I was always available. After we'd been together for over ten years I had lost most of my inhibitions and guilt feelings about sex and we'd produced a couple of healthy kids. Like many women, my sexual appetite grew stronger with time and I became very demanding of Ron. Although Ron was very caring and always brought me to orgasm with his tongue or hand, I started to wonder what sex with other men would be like.

After ten years our sex life was beginning to lose its edge mainly because I always knew what to expect. I knew Ron was quite experienced because of how he took my virginity that first time and I had a recurring fantasy of watching Ron with another woman. Sometimes in the fantasy I just watched my husband enjoy himself with another female but at other times I joined in with them. I also began to fantasize about group sex and being fucked by other men.

Occasionally these fantasies would occur during our love making. But mostly they occurred during idle moments in the day when the kids were at school and Ron was at work. The fantasy would come from nowhere and initially I would try to ignore it and carry on but to no avail so I soon learnt to masturbate to relieve my tension.

One day, after a satisfying but somewhat lackluster love making session, I asked Ron whether he had been with other women.

"Oh yes," he replied, "Lot's."

"When was the last?"

He thought for a moment then replied, "A couple of days before I took your virginity. Why do you ask?"

"I was wondering whether you missed them. It must be very boring for you after all this time just having me."

Ron started to argue to reassure me that I was all he wanted when I interjected; "Well, I've been having fantasies about you with other women, threesomes and group sex. Incidentally, was I your only virgin, or were there others before me?"

"Wow!" Ron replied, "Where did all that come from?"

"Well," I continued, "As you know, I have only ever been to bed with you and in my fantasies I have been wondering what other men would be like."

We went on to discuss this matter in some detail and Ron admitted that he sometimes thought of bedding other women. Surprisingly, I was not jealous but found that I was getting very wet and Ron was hard again. Ron then asked me whether I was serious in wanting to fuck other men and watch him with another woman.

"You bet," I replied, "the thought has occupied my mind for months."

"Well, I think that John and Cathy would be very willing." He suggested.

I grabbed him and kissed him deeply and we fucked again and I had my first vaginal orgasm fantasying that John was using me for his pleasure and Ron and Cathy were watching approvingly.

Soon we made our fantasies with John and Cathy a reality and have never looked back. The piercings came along over several years, the last being my clit a couple of years ago. It is the perfect piercing for a submissive slave, especially when I am led by a lead through it. I love my submissive role and want to be used by as many men as possible before I die. Fortunately my piercings make me very popular in the club and I never want for a partner; neither does Ron because he is a skilled lover in his own right and loves to watch me be "used" by both men and women. I have become a real exhibitionist since we became members and love to be watched when being well and truly screwed; it adds to my submission somehow.

That's enough background; so now to the present. As soon as the need for a "mare" was announced, I volunteered. Not only did I want to be fucked here on stage at the club but the potential donation to my favorite charity was huge. I was very disappointed to learn of the contest because I am no good at competitions. When I heard nothing I assumed someone else had been chosen but Ron knew I'd won the contest to be the mare. He just wanted to keep it as a surprise so he didn't tell me until we were getting ready to leave!

"You won't need many clothes," he said, "You've been chosen to be the mare so you'll soon be taking them off."

I nearly wet myself, a combination of nervousness and excitement. My mind wouldn't function so I couldn't choose what to wear. Ron came to my rescue and chose an open nipple, push-up leather bra, a sheer see-thru yellow dress and a pair of high heeled leather shoes. I put on the bra, slipped the dress over my head and carefully placed my special hat on my head and I was fully dressed for the occasion. It was a cool day, so as we left the house I threw on my long, black leather coat.

As we sat down for lunch, I eyed the ominous fuck horse centre stage and imagined that I would soon be strapped down on it. I ate lunch and watched the race in a state of elevated excitement as I looked around the room wondering which guy would get to fuck me. I was already so wet. Ron tested my wetness with his fingers and grinned at me.

After lunch Mary went up to the stage to announce the afternoon's entertainment, as "the event that you have all been waiting for." I felt my juices flow even more with anticipation. Mary announced that she would be selling tickets for the opportunity to mount The Club's own mare on stage. Tickets would be $100 each, all proceeds to my favorite children's charity. Mary came down from the stage and headed straight to our table, lifted me by the hand to stand; slipped off my dress and clipped the leather leash to my clit ring.

With that, Mary set off selling tickets with me in-tow. I kept very close to minimize the discomfort in my clit. Almost all the men and many of the women took the opportunity to fondle me intimately. They were particularly fascinated with my nipple and genital piercings. By the time I was led to the stage I had cum three times! This was turning out to be better than my wildest dreams.

Mary completed the sale of the last tickets, handed over the cash for safekeeping and led me to the stage. She strapped me down to the fucking horse so I was now powerless and exposed. I felt a cold breeze around my cunt. I heard Mary announce, "The mare's trainer will now check her readiness for insemination."

FallenNun
FallenNun
14 Followers
12