Melinda, the Mall Flasher Ch. 01

Story Info
Young mom fakes feeding her baby to flash.
1.5k words
4.29
56.8k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 07/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She showed me her tits and pussy right in the mall!

As an MD who works exclusively in the hospital (we're actually called "hospitalists") I'd put in a long day seeing all of my associates' patients. I left work still in my scrubs to go to the mall to pick up my new eyeglasses.

When in the Lens Crafters store, and awaiting my turn for service, I looked out the window to see a pretty young brunette sitting on a bench feeding her baby from a bottle of formula. The little tyke took all of it. She placed the little one on her shoulder and proceeded to "burp" him.

Even though she couldn't see me from where I was standing, she probably wouldn't have paid much attention to me, anyway. I'm middle-aged, and although I've kept myself in great shape (mostly from working too many hours to have time to eat a lot!), I do show some signs of wear. Most of my hair is gone, so I keep my head shaved. I'm six feet one inch tall, and weigh 190 lbs.

The young brunette was attractive, but not ravishingly beautiful. She'd obviously gotten her shape back after her pregnancy. She was wearing a denim bib-style miniskirt. Under her outfit she wore a red knit blouse with a deep front opening—great cleavage! She was showing lots of really wonderful tight thighs. She really looked good.

There was some difficulty with my eyeglasses order. I told the clerk that I had just finished my workday and could really use a cup of coffee. I asked if I could take some time to go get one, and he said that that would be great and the glasses should be ready by that time. As I left the store and walked past the mom and her baby, I could hear her cooing and softly singing to him while he rested after feeding.

When I was returning to the store with my coffee I saw a fellow named Benny, who I knew worked in my hospital's maintenance department. He and two friends were walking just ahead of me, passing the young mom.

Acting as if she didn't know they were there, she pulled her blouse open and pulled out her tit! It was beautiful, pale unblemished skin topped with a stiff and protruding nipple. Taking her time and giving plenty of time for passers-by to see her, she moved her sleeping baby into position to feed. She haphazardly placed a feeding cloth over her shoulder and the baby's head, making sure it was open on the side—was that so the baby could better breathe or so we could better see her tits?

But wait...the baby had already eaten! What the hell was she doing? I sat down on the bench directly opposite hers to see.

Very coyly she looked up to see if she'd been noticed. Sure enough, Benny was looking right at her. She turned her attention back to her baby and Benny and his friends continued on.

But not before he saw me.

"Hey, Doctor Dougie," They finally let you out for a while? I know you didn't run out of patients to see!"

"Hello, Benny," I replied, and smiled. "Even I am allowed a little time for myself."

"No wonder you hang at the mall with all the money you guys make!" Benny teased. "Care to share with us common folks?"

"Sure, Benny," I called after him. "Whatever you say."

"See you at the hospital tomorrow, Doc?" Benny asked.

"Sure will, "I answered.

With that Benny and his buddies continued ambling through the mall.

I turned my attention to my coffee and out of the corner of my eye I noticed the young mom noticing me. She had obviously heard my conversation with Benny (as had everyone nearby! Benny was neither subtle now quiet!) Her big brown eyes were opened largely and she had a big smile on her face.

Still smiling at me, she turned her legs on the bench, letting them separate about a foot. Her thighs were smooth and firm under her short denim skirt. And I was looking right up her skirt. At the junction of her thighs it was milky white, hinting at the treasure that was there. She held that position for a long while, while she looked me right in the eye, smiling even more brightly.

Turning her attention back to the baby, she acted as if he was through eating. She took him away from her breast and laid him on his stomach on her lap. She pulled her cover cloth off her shoulder, but hadn't replaced her tit in her blouse. Her nipple was still very hard, pointing right at me. Her legs were still open just enough to tease me. My cock was as hard as stone.

She looked me right in the eye again and asked, "I couldn't help but overhear—are you really a doctor?"

"Yes, I am," I said.

"I guess I'm supposed to ask you if you're married," she said and giggled lightly, as if she'd made a joke.

"No, I guess there just wasn't enough time during med school," I said. "What about you?"

"Yes," she said, "but he works too much and never has time for me anymore."

Just when I was wondering why this little lady was endearing me with her sad story, her two friends arrived. They'd discovered a huge sale, too wonderful to pass up, at the department store at the other end of the mall. They asked her to join them.

"Oh, I really can't," she said. I really have to be thinking about getting the baby home."

"Well, we're going down the way. If you can't wait for us you'll have to call your hubby or get another way home, that's all!" And with that they swished off.

The young mom looked genuinely distraught. But then suddenly she grinned as if an idea had popped into her head, and she smilingly looked my way again.

I figured enough was enough and stood to leave. Just as I did she dropped her cover cloth and it landed in a pool at her feet.

Nothing if not a gentleman, I squatted at her feet to retrieve it for her. As I picked it up, she again spread her knees. I was looking right at her crotch!

As I squatted right in front of her she picked her baby up off her lap and attempted to stand. When she did the baby's little sneaker caught the hem of her skirt and it lifted above her waist.

Six inches from my face was the most diaphanous, nearly totally transparent, thong I had ever seen. It was very clear that she was totally shaved and since the crotch of the thong was pulled up between her pussy lips. I was seeing a surprise cameltoe right in the mall! I was close enough to smell her scent from her arousal. But she just continued to coo at and hold the baby as if nothing were happening.

I reached the cover cloth up to her to take, and when she looked at me she acted as if she noticed her raised skirt.

"Oh, my gosh," she hoarsely whispered. "That happens to me a lot. If it's not too much of a bother, would you mind pulling my skirt down for me?"

Would I mind?! Would I mind?!! Damn right I would mind! My dick was hard like a steel bar, and I felt very close to making a mess in my scrubs. Scrubs don't really hide very much, and I saw her eyes get bigger when she looked at my lap and saw the outline of my hard on. But I very slowly did as she had asked.

She took the cloth from me and turned her pretty face to me and said, "My name is Melinda. I guess we should be introduced after that, huh?"

"My name is Douglas," I said, "but everyone has called me Dougie since the first grade."

She laid her sleeping baby down and sat down. I was still too stunned to move. Women don't usually show their bodies to me in public places.

She was on her cell phone, and her conversation was becoming very animated. With her gesticulating, her skirt was creeping up to the very top of her thighs, allowing me another sweet look at that see-through thong. Suddenly and decisively she ended the conversation and hung up.

"He's too busy and can't get away to come for me and the baby. What could be more important than us?" she moaned.

Like I said, a gentleman, right? No, I was just a guy who didn't want to pass up an excellent opportunity. I looked at my watch. It was time to pick up my watch.

"Where do you live?" I asked. When she told me I recognized her neighborhood as the one adjacent to mine.

So I said, "If you can give me three minutes to get my new glasses I'll be happy to drop you off. After all, we're nearly neighbors."

So with new glasses in hand, Melinda and her baby and I walked to my Escalade for the ride home. I held her door for her as she climbed in (she said, "Huh! I can't remember the last time my husband did that for me>") Sitting and holding her baby, her skirt was above her crotch. She gave me great directions to her house.

To be continued