Melinda's Fishy Discharge Ch. 04

Story Info
Ongoing steamy, fishy sex with Melinda!!!
2.9k words
4.54
29k
19

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sexual relationship between me and Melinda continued to evolve.

What started off as maybe a one-off was still going several months later as we were both enjoying it so much.

Melinda had a beautiful, smelly, hairy cunt and I had a big, stiff penis that was a perfect fit inside her.

It was Melinda's first real ongoing sexual relationship and she had really begun to take to it.

For a start, she had begun to take the contraceptive pill which meant that not only could we now enjoy uninhibited, skin-to-skin sex but I could also come deep inside her, which I had started to do often.

I also learned that Melinda wore sanitary pads most days when she went to work for the reason that the abundance and odour of her fishy discharge warranted protection inside her cotton underwear.

Considering that Melinda was such a modest and conservative girl, who until now had kept her feminine secrets very private, she was exposing herself to me on a regular basis very immodestly, allowing me access to her most intimate and smelly body parts with no inhibition whatsoever and sharing her most private bodily activities which included all the amounts of vaginal discharge to be found inside her undies and girl pads.

Her underwear was almost always stained anyway whether she left it lying around or else I took it off during foreplay or sex - I could always be guaranteed to find amounts of yellowish-brown discharge skid marked across her cotton gusset and often stained more deeply into the crotch panel.

Finding Melinda's pads also had become a massive turn-on.

Melinda's vaginal secrets were totally laid bare within the smelly contents of her sanitary pads.

She selected pads which not only fit snugly into the gusset of her underpants but also provided maximum absorption from a vagina of her large size.

The pads she wore covered most of what lay between her legs, from her vagina to her pubic hair and also her anus - Melinda's underpants and pads were often streaked with brown faecal skid marks from her back passage.

Fridays were always the best time to meet up with Melinda - she would always be most relaxed after finishing the working week and had turned to cooking dinner for both of us.

Our love making could commence either before or after dinner - we were developing a number of cues which would lead us to revealing our genitals to each other.

One of my favourite scenarios was when Melinda needed to pee - maybe whilst she was cooking dinner - so we had developed the cue for me to go in with her to watch her.

I knew I was guaranteed most nights of the steamy, fishy odour emanating from her hairy, unwashed vagina.

This was enhanced infinitely by the staining obvious within her underpants as she removed them to take her position sitting on the toilet and even more so when she had a dirty, smelly pad wrapped around the gusset of her undies.

The colours of Melinda's discharge staining were extremely varied - to the typical yellowish-brown fare to more rusty hues around her period time and even more green when her discharge was more mucous-based.

She rarely had clear or odourless discharge on the inside of her undies or sanitary pads.

Her odour was always very sweaty and often very fishy - in fact, she is easily the most consistently "fishy" girl I have experienced.

At first, she was naturally shy and embarrassed about her fishy odour, which is apparently something she has dealt with since she was a teenage girl.

As a result, almost all of her underwear was cotton and often with extra padding in the crotch panel to absorb her discharge.

Even better was that a lot of her underwear also light coloured, in particular white which not only showed her vaginal staining best but also looked most erotic against the dark brown colouring of her pubic triangle and the pinky-brown hues of her vaginal flesh and anus.

Whenever I had the privilege of watching Melinda pee, I would simply kneel down between her legs and wait for her to start urinating, often taking the opportunity to lick the inside of her undies or sanitary pad to taste her discharge for the day.

Her vagina was always very gamey, so I had plenty of odour rising up and hitting me in the face as well.

It was an absolute blast being able to taste Melinda's fishy vaginal discharge so directly and then to have her release her bladder in front of me at the same time was just magic.

The pee would always emerge from amongst her pubic hair as her covering was such that it was barely possible to see any labial flesh amongst it from her toilet sitting position.

It was also fun to run my tongue through her pubic hair whilst she peed. It was SO sweaty and held that sharp odour perfectly within the triangle.

And of course there was the acrid smell of her urine in the mix as well.

Melinda really did produce the most feminine of vaginal experiences when she was this vulnerable.

I also enjoyed the prospect of sixty-nine-ing with Melinda after she had finished on the toilet, having her squat her hairy, unwashed under-carriage over my face, sniffing deeply the sharp, faecal aroma from her hairy bottom crack combined with the steamy, feminine fishiness and urine from her flappy vagina.

It was undoubtedly the most complete feminine experience I could imagine.

Having got the taste of her foul pussy discharge in my mouth, I would often complement it by also licking her anus, which was always the most enjoyable if she had done a poo since her last shower.

If so, I often found evidence of little bits faecal matter and toilet paper stuck around the hairs of Melinda's anus, which I would gladly lick clean - getting the taste of her poo in my mouth in combination with her fishy vaginal discharge was the best possible entrée to a cooked dinner that I could imagine.

Melinda and I would invariably fuck after dinner.

We found that our agreed favourite position was doggy -Melinda's large, hairy, fishy opening received my thick, erect penis best from that angle.

It was an absolute joy to watch my manhood sliding in and out of her greasy, hairy pussy, coated in her fishy internal slime and even better still to see her puckered, moist anus so deeply stained and wrinkled looking straight up at me - seemingly still soiled and smelly from her last bowel movement.

I would massage her anus with my thumb as I penetrated her from behind, Melinda's moaning all but doubling as she received the double ecstasy of full vaginal penetration and dirty anal play at once.

Slipping my thumb inside her anus was becoming more of a regular activity and her natural moisture allowed me to slide my thumb gently inside her rectum and massage the inner walls of her juicy poop chute.

My thumb would often re-emerge covered in sticky faecal matter from deep up inside her - something which encouraged me to sniff and sometimes lick my freshly soiled appendage.

I would sometimes even take her dirty cotton underpants or sanitary pad into my mouth as I fucked her from behind - sucking on the feminine goodness that had been between her legs all day long, absorbing natural moisture and juices from her private areas and showing up in her protective undergarments.

This was by far my favourite way to come - sucking in the odour and flavour of Melinda's pussy discharge directly from where it had deposited and coming deep within Melinda's vagina and cervix as I reefed in one final, intense cloud of her feminine fishiness.

Melinda I found liked to come best in the sixty-nine position - she loved the sensation of spreading her hairy private parts over my face and letting the air wash over her most sensitive erogenous areas - her vagina, clitoris and anus.

Her pleasure was even more in intensified as I applied my tongue and mouth to these areas, either one by one or at once, as best as possible.

I would move my tongue around, cleaning each area just as a piece of toilet paper may do.

Melinda especially liked the sensation of my tongue pushing up into her anus and further up into her rectum, whilst we would simultaneously stimulate her clit in amongst all the pubic hair. It was something very new to her and she absolutely loved it!!

I loved getting the taste of Melinda's faeces in my mouth during our sexual activity.

The core quality of her anal flavour was dense and musky with quite a bitter aftertaste, although I found it could quite often vary, depending on what she had been eating.

I enjoyed it most when Melinda would reveal to me when she had last been to the toilet, to know exactly how long it had been since her anus had been smeared with her own poop.

This could intensify my orgasms exponentially as I imagined a large, thick stool slowly crackling its way out of her body and soiling her anal area with moist, brown faecal matter.

The smell of course would be intense; competing directly with her fishy pussy discharge and the sweaty tang generated by her pubic hair.

Melinda without doubt had the fishiest pussy I had ever encountered.

Surrounded by thick, curly brown pubic hair, it was a thick-lipped, flappy beast that discharged constantly inside her white cotton underpants, smearing them abundantly with amounts of creamy and fishy pussy mucous.

Pads would absorb much of Melinda's feminine output and in doing so, protected her knickers from such heavy staining and also masking some of her strong feminine odour from the general population.

Her pads when she took them off were always disgusting - heavily stained and VERY smelly after a long day between her legs, naturally soaking in all of her fishy femininity.

There would also be a very sweaty smell emanating from between her legs, no doubt generated by her pubic hair which covered her mons pubis in a perfect, hairy triangle and also the remaining parts of her vulva and anus.

Going down on Melinda was an absolute joy for these very reasons.

Not only would her vagina and vulva offer such a powerfully feminine odour but once I started exploring the flesh within I could see for myself the internal environment from which her smells were produced.

Her flaps were pink and meaty although her ample covering of pubic hair obscured them for all but the times she had her legs spread wide apart for me or else she was conducting a highly intimate activity such as going to the toilet in front of me.

When I was able to spread Melinda's fanny lips apart, I could see deeply inside her vaginal cavity which was extremely pink and lumpy - lots of mushy meat combined with white and creamy globs of her fishy internal discharge which would no doubt find its way either into the crotch panel of her white cotton underpants or a sanitary pad which she regularly lodged inside her regular undies.

I also had an incredible view of her urethra which gently gaped open in amongst all the other glistening genital meat.

It sat just below her over-sized clitoris which despite being encased within the thick folds of her clitoral hood, was still clearly visible at the top of her pussy flaps.

When I started licking, I inserted my tongue directly into her vagina, gaining direct access to her fishiness and usually amidst much gasping and moaning.

I would also spend extra time licking around her pee hole because it was one of her two toilet holes and also because it was so close to her clitoris.

My tongue would swirl around the pink interiors of her mucky girl cavity and inevitably find its way out and begin flicking and massaging her clit, which Melinda had learned to peel out from underneath its hood to give me maximum access to it.

It was not unusual either to end up with some of Melinda's pubic hairs in my mouth as I licked away, as they would often come loose from her vulva or from around her anus if I was licking her back there.

Melinda had taken to opening herself up for me by this stage of our relationship, after allowing me to take more of the initiative in the early stages. She would actively spread her thick pussy lips for me, pulling her vagina wide apart just like a porn girl and allowing me direct access to lick her insides. She would also expose her clit willingly for me, pulling the wrinkled hood right back and giving her swollen bud the maximum amount of air.

I enjoyed it most though when she kept her undies on all the while, pulling them to the side in amongst all her pubic hair and letting her thick lips flop out with her big, milky, veiny breasts naked and exposed up above. As she opened her vagina wide, I would be able to see it exposed right next to the filthy, stained interiors of her cotton underpants and when she was wearing a pad, it would have absorbed the majority of her fishy discharge with only minimal staining inside her undies.

When it was time for penetration, we preferred two positions - missionary and doggy.

In the missionary position, I would take two options - the first with me directly on top with her large, soft milky breast pressing against me with her erect, brown areolae rubbing on my hairy chest as I pumped away inside her.

The second position was where I would be more upright and push Melinda's knees back so I could see my penis physically going into her vagina - her thick, sloppy lips would wrap themselves around the length of my shaft and would flap in and out as I moved within her, my cock glistening with a coat of her fishy pussy glue as I it pulled out of her each time.

As I pushed it back in, the warmth of Melinda's smelly vagina swallowing my penis and the squelching noise that it made was ecstatic for both of us.

Watching our pubic hair come together and meet at the point of full insertion was also very erotic.

At that point my penis had disappeared inside her completely and I could only imagine it was enjoying being buried in the lumpy, fishy moisture that Melinda's vagina was offering.

Doggy style though was by far our favourite position.

Fucking Melinda from behind not only gave her massive contact with her G-spot and all the associated pleasure but also allowed me to see everything Melinda had to offer from a birds eye view.

I could easily see my penis sliding in and out of her vagina as well as the swollen, wrinkled, hairy brown pucker of her anus as I penetrated her repeatedly.

My favourite thing to do of course was to massage Melinda's sweaty sphincter with my thumb as I fucked her, often pushing my thumb up inside her - always accompanied by much moaning and groaning as I wriggled the inserted digit firmly inside her greasy anal passage and rectum.

When it was time to come, the knowledge that Melinda was now taking the contraceptive was a huge pressure release. I could deposit my steaming load of come deep inside her cervix with no fear of any repercussions.

Melinda too was much more relaxed and absolutely desiring of a man's semen inside of her.

Our smelly sex sessions were becoming ever more enjoyable the more we got used to each other's preferences.

Orgasms for both of us could be achieved in doggy position, although coming for Melinda was only a new experience she had taken on since she had been with me.

She came most frequently when I was licking her out - either in her vagina or anus worked well although a tongue in her vagina and finger in her anus (or vice versa) seemed to be the most successful recipe.

For me, my absolute preference was to come inside Melinda from behind, with my thumb up inside her rectum, massaging the moist innards of her poop chute whilst simultaneously sucking on either her freshly dirtied undies or a recently worn sanitary pad.

With the taste of her fishy discharge in my mouth, I would close my eye and imagine what I had smelled in her bathroom one morning early in our relationship, just after she had completed her morning bowel movement.

Imagining that glistening, smelly brown turd crackling its way out of her anus and ending up in the toilet below was all I needed to do.

What happened after she had finished, I allowed myself to imagine, as Melinda would reach for the toilet paper and commence applying it to her freshly soiled bottom crack.

These thoughts almost always resulted in the most intense of orgasms for me, shooting large amounts of my semen deep inside Melinda's pussy in several convulsive bursts.

My joy would be epitomised on the occasions that I had been thumbing away inside Melinda's back passage and would slide my thumb out as I came and insert it straight inside my mouth, getting a full flavour burst directly from her juicy rectum.

The pungent stench and flavours of her vaginal discharge combined with those from her backside were the most intense and enjoyable I could have possibly wished for!