Melissa

Story Info
He has an unexpected sexual encounter at school.
2.8k words
4.06
40.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

///////////////////////////////////////////////
Sorry about the delay in my latest story. Life caught up with me, and I've been pretty busy recently.
I am almost done with a sequel to this story, and depending on the comments, there might be more than one sequel!

Note: All characters are over 18 in this story.

Enjoy!
- milordrevan
///////////////////////////////////////////////


It was a really hard test. Their teacher was sitting at the front of the room, impatiently waiting for the last students to finish their test. Melissa finally turned hers in, and a few seconds later the only other student in the classroom finished his last essay and turned it in without checking his answers.

He felt bad about that, but it couldn't be helped. The teacher, Mr. Wilson, got out of there as quickly as he could to make his appointment with the director of the school, leaving the two students alone in the room. As he slowly returned to his desk, Melissa was busy putting away her stuff.

The other student glanced sideways at the short girl. He'd liked her for a while, so he tried to say something cool. "So how do you think you did?"

She looked up at him. "Not too badly, I guess. Question three was really tough, and I hated the second essay question. But other than that, I did ok."

He smiled. "Yeah, I don't think I fucked it up as much as I thought I would. Philosophy tests are so hard."

They chatted for a while about the test, school in general, and other mundane topics. She started to get antsy, and he thought that maybe she was tiring of talking to him, but was too nice to say so.

He commented on how warm it was outside, and was pretty warm inside, too. She replied saying that she was positively boiling.

He looked at her. "I guess because it's the end of April in the South. Why did you decide to wear that jacket over your tee shirt?"

She looked down at the black cotton jacket that was covering her tight white tee shirt. Sitting back down at her desk, she seemed to hesitate before she answered. Her face got serious, but he saw a mischievous look in her eye that he had never seen there before. "You sure you want to know?"

He was puzzled, but sat down beside her. "Yeah, I guess."

She glanced at the closed door, then at the windows. "Well," she began. "You know that I live with my grandmother, right? She's getting up there in years, and this week she's been sick. She never feels too good in the rainy season, and all that rain we got earlier in the week has given her bad headaches. So she's not been up to doing housework, and I've been really busy the last few weeks, so I haven't been able to do anything past cooking."

He was really confused now. "So what does this have to do with your jacket?"

She started to slowly unzip her jacket as she continued. "I'm coming to that. So when I got up this morning, I realized that I really needed to do laundry. Like really needed to do laundry. As in, these are the only clothes I have left. So I found out that I was completely out of a rather important article of clothing. And this was the only clean shirt I had to wear. So rather than letting everyone see THIS..."

And with that last word she opened her jacket, revealing her white shirt. Her very tight white shirt. That clung to her small round breasts. Which was incredibly sexy in any case, but in the absence of a bra, he clearly saw her small pink nipples. Her gorgeous pink nipples....

He couldn't stop staring at them. Slighty hard, they poked out from her shirt as if they were proudly presenting themselves to his mesmerized gaze. He knew that she was a bit forward sexually, as there were rumors that she had secretly fucked the star first basemen of the baseball team in the dugout after the state championship game last year. But he totally was not expecting this! Sure, they had flirted for a few months, and he had been planning to ask her out sometime soon, but this was way beyond anything they had done before.

She laughed at his flushed face. "So rather than letting everyone see these, I wore my jacket over my shirt. I mean, you have to admit that it's rather obvious without the jacket, don't you agree?"

He found his voice, as well as a bit of courage. "Yeah. Yeah, but it sure does look nice. Good grief, those look good." He looked into her eyes and winked. "From what I can see of them, you know."

She looked at him with a fake wounded look. "Oh, very well." She slid off her jacket, grabbed the bottom of her shirt, and pulled it up over her tits.

"Holy..." he said, and his eyes snapped back to the wonderful sight that was her now unobscured breasts. He had been teasing her. He didn't think that she would actually show them to him!

She slowly swayed them back and forth. "Don't they look good enough to eat?"

"...Yeah..." came his distracted reply.

"Why don't you taste them?" she purred.

Without hesitation, he reached forward and cupped her right breast, and slowly slid off of his seat, kneeling in front of her and taking her right nipple into his mouth. It tasted wonderful! He slowly licked it, then softly sucked it as she groaned with pleasure. She shoved her chest harder into his face, and he slowly massaged her left tit with his fingers while he massaged her right tit with his lips and tongue.

After a glorious minute of this, he switched sides and her breathing quickened noticeably. He felt her slide her shirt over her head, sitting there topless while he worshipped her breasts.

By now his cock had fully woken up and straining against his jeans. Not wanting her to notice his predicament, he slowly rose as he kissed his way up her body, culminating with a deep kiss on the mouth. She furiously returned the kiss as she pressed her body against him.

He broke off and gazed into those brown eyes that had sparkled with mischief before, but now blazed with a fire he had never seen before in anyone. She rose up and walked to the door. As she did so, he couldn't help but watch her bare back and her tight little ass as she locked the door. Turning back to him, she finally noticed the slight bulge in his jeans.

She grinned suddenly at him. "Looks like your friend wants to come out and play. Come over here so we can indulge his obvious desires."

He ambled over to her and she kissed him again, working her tongue around his as her hands crept to his abdomen and started undoing his belt. A thought penetrated through the lust that was fogging his mind.

"Are you sure we should do this here? What if someone comes in?" he worried aloud.

"No one will come in," she said confidently in a lust-filled and husky voice he hadn't heard before. "This classroom isn't used any more today, and it's Friday. Everyone is anxious to get home anyway. Who would come in?"

He replied by placing his mouth over hers again and stroked her hair as she unclasped his pants and let them fall to the floor. Her hand roamed over his underwear, feeling his slightly-above-average length and impressive girth. With a deft movement, her hands yanked down his pants, letting his cock free from its prison.

He felt her move slightly away from him as she looked down at his dick with interest. As her hands started to examine it, her short brown hair fell over her face, obscuring her expressions. He was slightly worried, craving her approval of his cock. His other girlfriends hadn't seemed impressed when they saw it, and it had hurt his pride quite a bit. As he waited for her judgement, he resumed his massage of her fully erect nipples. He busied himself with admiring how they proudly stood out, a soft pink against the pale skin of her breasts.

All of a sudden, she grabbed his dick firmly with her long fingers and pulled it gently, leading him over to the desks. She grinned up at him. "I think your friend and I are going to get very well aquainted today. How does that sound?"

"I hope so, too. Why don't you two meet each other face-to-....well, cock," he finished lamely, and she laughed and slid down to kiss the tip of his fully hard member.

She spent an unbearable amount of time teasing him, as she kissed it and slowly licked it all over. Finally, she took him into her mouth.

It felt amazing to him. He'd never had a blowjob before. None of his previous girlfriends had gone past letting him play with their tits while they gave him a handjob. She was obviously somewhat experienced, as she was careful not to hurt him with her teeth as she moved up and down his cock.

After a few minutes of glorious pleasure, he felt himself about to come. She obviously sensed it as well, for she somewhat reluctantly popped his cock out of her mouth and stood up.

"No, no, no," she smiled playfully. "You don't get to cum before I do." With that she moved his hands to her blue jeans and he obediently undid her clasp and slid them off of her.

There was a noticeable wet spot on her lacy black panties, and he dropped to his knees to get a better look. He ran his hands over her shapely legs. She obviously hadn't had time to get any sun yet this year, but her pale skin didn't detract in any way from her beauty. As his fingers moved to the inside of her thighs, she started to breathe quickly again, and he briefly rose to kiss her once again. As their passionate kiss ended, he worked his way down her body, kissing her mouth, chin, chest, each nipple twice (for luck), then slowly kissed his way down her stomach. He hovered his mouth just above her panties, and she didn't hesitate before yanking them down to her ankles.

He paused for a minute, staring at her perfectly shaven pussy. Smooth and luscious, it was lightly coated in a aroused glaze. He could smell the lust and feel the heat emanating from her lips. She had one of those pussies that completely hid the treasures inside, practically commanding him to explore it, which he gently, yet enthusiastically, did.

At the first touch of his finger on her aroused sex, Melissa groaned and her legs started to buckle, but she caught herself and hopped up onto the desk, slightly spreading her legs. He moved over to her and stroked the outside of her lips with his fingers, teasing the entrance. She groaned and squeezed her legs together, trying to push his fingers inside of her, but he deftly removed his hand before her legs completely closed. With one hand, he pried her legs apart, and with the other, he gently opened her lips to reveal her womanhood.

Her clit, slightly on the small side (though he didn't know this, since this was the first real pussy he'd seen), was brightly engorged, and his first touch sent shudders running through her petite body. As he explored the depths, she started to writhe in pleasure, and when he teasingly traced his finger around the entrance to her vagina, she begged him to put it in her.

Melissa's vagina felt amazing, he found out as he gently and slightly hesitantly slid his finger inside her. She was squirming on the desk, and feeling bold, he inserted another finger. She started to pant, and he knew that it wouldn't be long until she came.

Not wanting to miss anything, he lowered his lips to hers and his tongue explored her pussy. As she moaned, he tasted her juices that were flowing from her slit. Never before had he tasted something so good. It was as if she could take the lust that they both had for the other and put it into fluid form - he felt like he was physically tasting their desire.

His tongue would dart inside her for the briefest of instants, but he never stayed inside her. He wanted to prolong her agony. He kept her right on the brink of climax for a minute, then forced his tongue inside her as deep as he could. Immediately, she violently came. Her body convulsed once, twice, then a third time as she clamped her hand over her mouth to keep from screaming.

Her juices flowed out of her like a river of pure passion. He lapped it all up with his tongue, and in an attempt to squeeze out the rest, he again forced his tongue inside her, bringing her to a second, though less violent, climax.

She sat up and grabbed his arms, yanking him up. She kissed him furiously, and while she kept his mouth busy, she grabbed his cock and brought it to the entrance of her pussy. Letting herself fall back down on the desk, she waited impatiently for him to enter her. He couldn't wait to put it in, but he forced himself to go slowly, rubbing it against her lips before slowly inserting it inside of her.

Damn, she was tight. Obviously she wasn't a virgin, since there was no resistance, but it was also obvious that she hadn't had a lot of lovers. He guessed that she had been fucked three times at the most.

He slowly slid in and out of her, taking his time despite his growing need. She encouraged him to go faster by grabbing hold of his hips and driving him inside her. He gradually picked up speed for several minutes until he felt his balls tighten. He tried to pull out but her hands tightly prevented him from pulling out entirely. After a few seconds, he felt his seed spurt inside of her, repeatedly filling her with hot streams of sticky cum. He again tried to pull out, but she held him with a death grip until he felt her orgasm yet again.

Her fingers finally released him and he pulled out of her, his cock starting to deflate. He sat down in a chair and watched her as she recovered from their fucking. He reached over to her and stroked her cheek, and she turned her face to him with a serene smile. "That was by far the best fucking I've gotten. Was it your first?" He nodded silently.

She sat up and slid off the table. "Well, was it up to par?" she asked as she climbed onto his lap with her leaking pussy pressing against his cock. He immediately started to get hard again.

"Good grief, Melissa, that was absolute heaven. You are amazing. How did you manage to climax three times?" he replied.

"I guess a good partner brings it out in me. But I've always been good at cumming," she said sweetly. A slutty expression came over her face. "Now how about we try for a fourth?"

She got off of him and got on her hands and knees on the floor, presenting her raised ass to him. He slid off the chair and knelt behind her, and powerfully forced his cock inside of her waiting pussy. She shuddered, then ground against him as he repeatedly slammed his cock into her.

It wasn't long before they both came, and they both collapsed to the floor to rest. She turned her head so that it was inches from his. "Can I pre-order at least one more?" she hinted.

"Of course you can. But let's do it in a more secluded space next time. Your place? Tomorrow's Saturday, so I can come over tomorrow night if you want."

"Why wait until the evening? My grandma won't notice if we keep the volume down. She usually naps after breakfast, so I will see you at nine tomorrow morning. Don't be late, or you might not get to climax at all," she teased.

They got up and dressed themselves (he felt slightly disappointed when he could no longer see her gorgeous body), and he opened the windows to let the odor of their lust dissipate into the wind. As they waited for the room to air out, they kissed with his hand up her shirt and her fingers in his pants. After ten minutes, they closed the windows and walked with his arm around her waist out to her car, where she gave him a soft kiss before driving away.

He looked after her, thinking that tomorrow could turn out to be quite a fine spring Saturday. He turned and ambled to his car, whistling a cheery tune. He couldn't have picked a better girl, he thought, and smiled to himself as he drove away. Just couldn't have picked a better girl...