Melissa and Alex

Story Info
Married couple finds pleasure at a swinger's club.
9.3k words
4.33
78.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa grumbled silently to herself as she fought with her last remaining pair of panty hose. God, how she hated these things! It seemed like all she had to do was look at them and they'd get a run. With a final series of complicated twists and pulls, Melissa managed to win the war and found her self supremely grateful that this was the last day of the conference. She smoothed down the knee-length skirt of her favorite silk suit and checked her appearance in the mirror one final time.

"Do I look okay? How's my hair, Alex?" She met her husband's sleepy eyes in the mirror.

"Hmmm? Looks good to me, sweetie. But, you know you always look good to me."

Melissa chuckled, "Thanks, but really – is my hair okay?"

"Beautiful," he smiled and propped himself up on some pillows. "You going to wear that tonight?" His smiled widened.

"I suppose I could," she said as she turned and checked out the back view. Melissa felt her face begin to flush at the thought of their plans for the evening. "Do you want me to?"

"Yeah, actually. I think it'd be nice."

Melissa moved forward toward the bed. When her knees hit the edge, she bent them and made her way across the rumpled sheets to her husband's partially nude body.

"Anything you'd change about the outfit?" She hiked the skirt up and straddled his waist. Rubbing her crotch suggestively against his sheet-covered cock made her face and neck flush again. Alex exhaled slowly, "Ahhhhh....yes....I think you should ditch the blouse and just wear that sexy push-up bra. You know it does amazing things to your breasts. He softly kneaded her buttocks as she rocked gently on him.

"Lovely idea, my dear." Melissa sighed regretfully as she slid back off Alex's now rock hard shaft. Bending down, she moved the sheets out of the way and sucked on the head of his penis for a few seconds, reveling in his sudden intake of breath. She then disengaged from him and darted away from the bed before he could grab her and pull her back down. "I really have to get going. I swear, I'm going to have a hell of a time concentrating today when all I can really think about is the new club tonight." She could feel the wetness between her legs and her belly tightened. Melissa dared a move closer to her aroused husband and gave him a peck on the lips. "I'll see you after dinner, okay?"

"Okay, honey. Have a good time." Alex was already stroking his cock, slowly working his hand up and down.

"You too," she said with a wink. The tightness between her legs didn't let up as Melissa closed the bedroom door behind her She could easily see in her mind's eye how Alex would be pleasuring himself now.

"...and so you can see here in this graph how we accounted for all variables during the experimental phase of the project. Of course, we had hoped for a more conclusive and definitive outcome concerning the hypothesis in question, but we all know how that goes, don't we?"

The crowd around Melissa laughed at something that wasn't really funny and Melissa automatically laughed along with them. She didn't even know what in the world the presenter was droning on about. Her brain had declared itself to be full sometime after the first session that morning and now she was completely tuned out and using her time more constructively. She was daydreaming and fantasizing. There was lots to think about. Melissa decided that one of the best things about out of town conferences was the chance to try out new clubs and new cities, indulging in her and Alex's "hobby". Tonight they would go to a new club in a town where no one knew them. It was so liberating to cut loose and become almost a different person. Few, if any, of their friends had any inkling about Melissa and Alex's sexual adventures. Most people thought that the couple was your everyday, average, happily married couple. Happy they were, but everyday and average – probably not. Melissa smiled and shivered with pleasure at the memories swirling in her head. Mouths and hands, hard cocks, wet pussies, mirrored ceilings and masturbating onlookers. It was the same every time they traveled out of town. Melissa the respectable wife and small-business woman became a sex fiend extraordinaire. Alex, too. They both used the time away to indulge themselves in wild and wonderful fantasies, the memories of which gave way to more amazing sex even after they returned home. Melissa loved the thrill and newness of it. She loved unleashing her sexual side, and then returning to the relative normalcy of their everyday lives. It was way too intense a hobby to engage in everyday, but damn it was fun when they did!

One factor in Melissa's inability to remain focused on the speaker was the striking blonde sitting in the row in front of her. The young woman looked to be in her late twenties and was dressed in a navy blue suit which flattered her very well. In fact, Melissa had been admiring the woman's round curves for the duration of the conference. She giggled inwardly as she realized she had no business being in this particular conference session; she had followed the woman in the blue suit. For the past half hour, Melissa had been inventing scenarios in her head. Each one involved clothes being shed hastily and naked bodies rubbing against each other. Sometimes, Melissa imagined kissing the other woman long and hard, unbuttoning the silk blouse under the blue jacked, and pushing her short skirt up around her waist. As the lecture had progressed, Melissa had given in and closed her eyes so she could better imagine what it would be like to have those breasts in her mouth and finger the unknown woman's clit while hiding in an unused banquet room or some such place. Unsuspecting, the Blue Suit continued to listen attentively to the lecture as Melissa's imagination ran wild.

Finally, Melissa could stand it no more. She knew she couldn't go through the rest of the day like this. So, at an opportune pause, Melissa gained her freedom from the monotonous soliloquy of the speaker and made her way to the ladies room. She had plenty of privacy at the moment and sought to avail herself of it. Sighing with pent up frustration, Melissa settled into the last bathroom stall and let the vivid images wash over her. She leant against the side of the stall and wiggled her skirt up, rubbing her hand over her wet crotch. She began to tease herself by slowly slipping her index finger under the crotch of her panties and stroking the short pubic hairs there. She could smell her own arousal and it soon seemed silly to keep teasing herself. As her imagination honed in on the unknown woman, Melissa slid her index and middle finger into her dripping wet cunt. They moved in and out as if they had a mind of their own. First, deep into her pussy, then sliding out to rub small circles over her clit. Over and over again, Melissa moved with a familiar, practiced rhythm. The circling fingers became firmer and faster. She leaned back a bit, used her left hand to hold the crotch of her panties out of the way, and continued dipping and circling until her movements became more frantic in nature. Melissa's mind filled with images of the Blue Suit's nipples, hard and pink, sucking on them, nipping and teasing with her teeth. Memories of the feel of other women's lips on hers flooded in as her hand moved faster and harder, only circling now, rubbing the hard pearl-like bud on her clit. Melissa struggled to stay quiet and hoped she wasn't panting too loudly. Suddenly, she came with an intense explosion as her body was bombarded with orgasmic shudders. Unable to maintain her silence, a loud gasp escaped her as Melissa succumbed to her climax. She arched her back and bit back the groans. Melissa waited long minutes, dazed and shuddering, as she waited for the tremors to subside.

When Melissa felt more composed, she flushed the toilet and exited the stall. Most of her sexual tension had dissipated. Though a temporary cure, at least now she could try and make it through the rest of the day without her panties being constantly damp. Melissa bent at the sink and turned the water. As she was nearly finished, she heard a toilet flush directly behind her. She felt the blood drain from her face. Nobody had entered the bathroom since she had left the stall. How long had the occupant been in here? Melissa's knees nearly gave way when she saw the star of her sexual fantasies step out from the stall next to the one Melissa had been in. Their eyes met for the briefest of moments before Melissa's returned to focus on her hands. Had the woman heard Melissa's climatic gasping? Had she heard the wet slapping noises Melissa's fingers had made as they pumped in and out of her pussy? Had Melissa been caught being a little sexually outrageous in a "normal" setting? The embarrassed woman quickly finished washing and dashed from the ladies room without drying her hands. For the remainder of the day, Melissa managed to avoid the woman. Still, she found herself tightening her groin whenever she caught a glimpse of the blond woman with her wonderful breasts through the mingling crowds. Oh what she wouldn't give to have those in her hands!

"Whew! Am I glad that's over!" Melissa exclaimed as she opened the passenger side door and joined Alex in the rental car. "Three days of shop talk is just too long."

"I'm sorry it was such a drag for you," Alex responded. "At least you're done, now. I'm sure you got something useful out of it, even if it doesn't seem that way now"

"Yeah, I'm sure you're right." She kissed him on the cheek and they pulled into traffic. "I'm so ready for the club. You know that woman I've been ogling?"

Alex nodded and grinned as Melissa shared her story.

"I just couldn't stop thinking about getting her naked and eating her out!" Melissa blushed a little at her own forwardness. It struck her sometimes, even with Alex.

"I have that problem all the time. In fact, I had it all day today," He grinned lewdly at his wife. Alex picked up Melissa's hand and made her feel how hard he was already. She rubbed him for a minute and he nearly purred. "Now about that bra," he said.

Melissa giggled, "Oh, of course." Somehow, Melissa managed to remove her jacket, take off her shirt, and artfully arranged her breasts while riding in the small car. Her bra was Alex's favorite. It was see-through black lace, a size too small. The small size and push-up aspect gave Melissa an incredible cleavage.

"I think you're giving the driver in the rig next to us a bit of a show."

Melissa stroked her lacy breasts. "Good," she said, and turned to look out her window. Sure enough, a middle-aged truck driver was pacing his 18-wheeler with their little car. He had a perfect view down into the passenger side of the car as they sped down the highway. Feeling her oats, Melissa lifted one breast out of her bra and caressed her nipple. The lights on the side of the road glinted off her nipple piercing as she tugged gently on it and kneaded her own breast. Licking her finger, she rolled the nipple around and took her other breast out. Now she took both piercing in her fingers and pulled on them. Her hard, pink nipples stretched out a bit and she looked back up at the trucker. Needless to say, he was quite distracted.

"He's going to wreck if you don't stop teasing him, sweetie."

Melissa sighed happily, "Okay, I suppose I should behave a little bit longer." Alex chuckled and handed her something. Tucking her breasts back into her bra, Melissa took the proffered item. "Oh really?" she said in response.

"If it's okay with you."

"Of course. I didn't know you brought it. Where's the leash?" Melissa fastened the slim black leather collar around her neck and put her jacket back on. After buttoning it strategically, she stripped her pantyhose off and let the panties go with them.

"In my pocket," he replied. "Nervous?"

"Always," she said. "But it's so worth it, and it's part of the fun, you know?"

Melissa and Alex walked through the non-descript door and into the club. Both had been immediately put at ease when they had pulled into the parking lot of the discreet building. A casual observer would be hard pressed to recognize it as the swinger's club that it was. Melissa perused the wares in the waiting room while Alex filled out the paperwork for a weekend "membership" and paid the cashier. Being a closet swinger, she couldn't picture herself ever purchasing a T-shirt with the club's name emblazoned across the front.

"...all right, Alex and Melissa. Let me just wrap up a few things here and I'll give you a quick tour of our little place."

Melissa turned as she heard her name and watched the tastefully dressed woman behind the counter shuffle papers and tap the computer keyboard a few times.

"Bill, I'm going to take some new members around the floor. Watch the door, okay?" The woman gave the nervous couple a friendly smiled and offered her hand. "Nice to meet you. I'm Justine. My husband Bill and I are the owners and hosts of tonight's party."

The three shook hands in turn and made small talk as they headed to the back of the waiting room and through a small door. "That's a lovely little outfit you're wearing. We don't often get folks in here dressed so formally, "Justine said to Melissa with a wink. The younger woman felt the silk of her jacket brush against her thinly covered breasts and knew that her face had just gone pink. Justine walked them around the club, introducing them to the bartender and explaining the rules of the Playroom. The couple found a comfortable table and settled in. The hostess chatted a bit more with Melissa before saying her good-byes and heading back to her post.

Melissa crossed her legs nervously, very much aware of her panty-less state. "I think I'm ready for a drink," she said to Alex.

"Sure thing. Just let me do this real quick and then I'll get you something." He pulled a thin length of black leather out of his pocket and snapped it onto her collar. This done, he made his way back to the bar to give the bartender their bottle of tequila. In no time at all, he returned with two tequila sunrises and set them on the table. Melissa's eyes roamed the room again, taking in the dance floor, the shadowbox, the DJ stand. She shook her head slightly and with humor as she watched the two big screen TVs positioned strategically around the room. Porn movies were an obvious choice for a place like this, but it always stuck her as superfluous when you considered the very real sex that most people here would be engaging in.

By the time Melissa was on her second drink, the pace of the club had really picked up. As usual, they kept to themselves at first, talking quietly to each other, sometimes kissing a bit and teasing each other with memories of past experiences. They scanned the room, watching for other couples who caught their eye, or whose eye they themselves caught. Melissa was rubbing Alex's hard on through his pants, enjoying the strip contest that was finishing up. Some of the girls were amateurs, but she was sure that the winner was a pro. Nobody could wiggle their ass and move like that without some practice. Alex leaned forward and began kissing her neck, rubbing his tongue on the spot that always made her toes curl when Melissa's heart nearly jumped out from her chest. She gasped loudly.

"Mmm...you love that, don't you..." murmured her husband, unaware of the real cause. His roving hands reached around her and inched their way up under her skirt towards the heat building there.

"Holy shit! It's her!" Melissa pushed his hand away and sat up, unable to keep from staring at the blond woman who had just entered the room. She wasn't wearing the blue suit anymore, but Melissa recognized her just the same. After all the time she had spent mentally fucking the woman, how could she not recognize her?

"The Blue Suit? She's here? How interesting," he purred. "Which one is she?" Alex shifted to adjust his hard on.

"There – the one just now walking in front of the shadowbox. See her? She's wearing the little black strapless dress..."

"Ah, yes...nice. No wonder you've been thinking about her so much. She's a hottie, isn't she?"

"I can't believe she's here!" Melissa's head was spinning and her mouth was dry. "What do I do? What do I do,?" her mind said over and over. Her chest was tight and she could hardly breathe. Alex repositioned himself so his chair was almost directly behind Melissa's. His hand slipped inside her suit jacket and cupped her breast, gently feeling its shape and weight.

"Why don't you tell me some more about your fantasies?" he said quietly in her ear. Melissa snuggled back up against him, turned her head a bit to the side, and began relating in graphic detail all the things she had imagined over the past few days. Alex's hands continued to explore Melissa's breasts. His fingers teased her nipples and toyed with her piercings through the fabric of her bra. They both began breathing more heavily as Melissa launched into a stunningly lewd description of eating out the unknown woman. Her eyes closed, Melissa murmured to Alex and they could almost smell and taste the pussy on her lips as she gave in to her imagination. Her own pussy was tight with arousal and Melissa finally opened her eyes. When she did, she was completely unable to speak and choked on her words. Paralyzed with an intoxicating rush of fear and excitement, she stared across the room into the eyes of the blond woman. Alex's eyes soon followed suite, and the blond began to grin knowingly. They held each other's gazes for a long minute before the woman finally turned her head in the direction of someone who seemed to be getting her attention.

"Does she know?" Melissa gulped.

"Fuck, I don't know, but I'm so goddamn horny right now I could burst. I think we should invite her to our table."

"What? Are you serious?"

"Come on, Melissa. Look at the way she was looking at us. It's bound to be okay." Blood pounded in her ears as she struggled to make a choice. The final decision was always hers.

"Excuse me. Can I intrude on you guys for a minute?" A third voice came from their left.

Melissa's eyes widened as she realized it was the blond stranger talking to them. The couple hadn't noticed her approach. Quicker to recover, Alex smiled generously and scooted aside to make room.

"Of course. Intrude away. I'm Alex and this is my wife Melissa." He stretched out a hand. "Can I get you a drink?"

"Nice to meet you. I'm Crystal." She shook hands with Alex. "Sure, I'll take a drink."

Melissa managed a nervous smile and nodded. Thank god Alex could be so cool and charming. She let Alex lead the conversation for a little while and focused on calming down her raging hormones.

"Well, let me get you that drink, now." Alex's voice cut through the haze and finally Melissa had to become more social.

"So you're just in town for the conference?" Crystal inquired.

"Yes. It's mainly just another chance for me to get recharged and refocus on my career goals...you know... "

"Sure, sure. I know what you mean. It's a good idea, but after the first day or so, my brain is always numb. I end up fighting to stay awake."

The girls were busy comparing notes on the various speakers and their varying degrees of "boringness" when Alex returned with the next round of drinks.

"You're hubby here must be awfully patient to tag along with you to these things. Well, conferences, I mean," Crystal said with a giggle.

"I guess he's just in it for the side benefits, "Melissa gestured to the club around them and gave her bemused looking partner a kiss on the cheek. The threesome quickly resumed conversation, chatting comfortably. They finally began to share information about their swinging histories – the usual questions: how long have you been in the lifestyle, how did you find this club, etc. As it became clear that there was a connection building between all of them, Melissa found herself becoming aroused again. She watched as her husband and Crystal flirted and slipped into her fantasy world again. Crystal's breasts stretched the black velvety fabric of her dress. Melissa imagined stroking them, teasing Crystals nipples into hard peaks, and gently pinching them. Suddenly, she heard Crystal say, "Let's dance," and felt herself pulled up by the other woman. As Melissa stood, she felt a trickle of moisture run down her leg from her pussy.