Melissa and Her Purple Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay held Melissa by her ankles and began to fuck her slit in a steady rhythm, his cock sliding in and out of her. Cum and pussy juice ran out of her and down the crack of her ass onto the bed. She closed her eyes and relaxed as her stroked her. Her swollen pussy lips wrapped around his cock and clenched down hard.

"You are a horny little slut, aren't you Mel?" He asked.

"Yes," she replied, never opening her eyes but biting her bottom lip.

"Say it," he commanded.

His tone was strong and sexy and it turned her on. This older man was giving her what she needed so badly tonight and she was willing to do just about anything to please him.

Mel obeyed his command, "I am a horny little slut. Please fuck me and use me. Please."

As Jay knelt between her legs and he did just that. He fucked Melissa progressively harder and deeper. Her wet pussy felt so good that he began to quicken his pace. He was enjoying fucking this horny wench, and he wanted it to last. But at the same time, he was so turned on fucking this long-legged, sexy slut with her already used and cum-filled pussy that soon he cold not hold back any more. He went from kneeling between her legs, to lying on top of her. Jay moved faster and fucked Melissa harder and harder. He fucked her harder than she had ever been fucked in her life. He slammed his hips into her, pounding her. Their bodies made a quick, slapping sound as his hips hit between her legs. He reached underneath Melissa and grabbed her ass, pulling his cock deep inside of her cunt as he pounded her pussy her faster and faster. Melissa's legs were up in the air, her feet and high heel shoes back behind her head and almost hitting the headboard.

Melissa squealed with delight. "Oh please fuck me. I'm gonna cum. I'm cumming. Oh!" Jay could feel her pussy get even wetter as the little whore came beneath him. But he never stopped giving it to her. He fucked her steady and fast through her orgasm, as she squirmed and jumped. Her pussy was sensitive, but he was not about to stop. He knew what she needed and he was giving her the best fucking of her life, on the best night of sex of her life. Her pussy clenched in rhythmic spasms and she tried to hold on as he fucked through her orgasm.

His cock pulsed and swelled inside her, stretching her wide open. He could feel himself about to cum, but he was not finished with her just yet.

"I am going to cum on you like a dirty little tramp!" He screamed.

Jay reached down and pulled his cock out of Melissa's dripping wet pussy. He squeezed his cock, trying his best to hold back his orgasm. His cock was soaking wet in his hand. He crawled back up to kneel over her chest, dripping drops of cum on her stomach and tits along the way. When he was back where he started, his cock just inches from her mouth, he released his grip a little and began to furiously jack off, shooting his hot cum in Melissa's face. His cum shot in her red hair and in her mouth. Ropes of his jism made lines across her cheek. Melissa opened her mouth as Jay came on her face, trying to catch as much as she could. The surprise of it turn her on as this man used her and gave her a facial. Before she could think, he forced his cock back into her mouth and the last couple of spurts poured out of him and down her throat. She moved her head as best she could to suck his balls dry and help him to finish, swallowing his cum and lapping it up.

Jay pressed his dick deep down Melissa's mouth. His cum continued to drip out. Melissa loved the taste of him and drank s much of him as she could.

When he was finished with her, he laid down on the bed beside her. They were both breathing heavily and panting. Mel could still taste Jay's cum in her mouth. But she was also tasting Patrick's cum. Patrick's cum continued to drip out of her pussy. There was more cum on her chin and her titties. Melissa was a used mess.

She had never been so turned on in her life. Her clit was sensitive and she felt so hot from the fuckings she had received tonight.

Finally Jay spoke, "I enjoy your body. I would like you to stay the night with me. Would you like some tea?"

"Yes Sir," Mel replied to both questions, hoping to get used and fucked by him throughout the night.

12