Melissa & Her Socks Ch. 3

Story Info
Couple have another sock fetish encounter.
2.5k words
4.47
42.8k
18

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirkpitt
dirkpitt
44 Followers

Though my girlfriend Melissa and I had already had a few sexual encounters in our relationship, we still had not made love. Not that I was complaining. The footjob she gave me a few weeks before was phenomenal, and our little night out at the movies and the time we spent in the car afterward was amazing.

But still, I had a little bit of pent-up energy that needed to be released soon. Neither of us were virgins, but it had been a while for both of us.

So I was over at Melissa's house one night, hanging out with her brother Micky. Him and I were friends before Melissa and I had started dating. In fact, he was the reason we met.

I was hanging out with Micky because Melissa had to work that night. Their parents were out of town, so Micky invited me to spend the night at their place. He also had procured some beer from an older friend of his, so we spent the evening watching movies and telling lies and getting a good buzz.

After a few hours, Micky nodded off during one of the movies we were watching, and I had to take a piss, so I went out to the bathroom in the hall and did my business. Then I quietly padded over to the kitchen in my socked feet to get a glass of water. I filled a glass and then took a long drink from it, and as I lowered the glass I heard a voice to my left at the doorway to the kitchen.

"Hey, sexy," Melissa said softly, causing me to turn my head toward her. My girlfriend was leaning up against the wall in the doorway, holding herself up with one arm while the other one rested against her thigh. She was only wearing a man's button-down shirt that stretched down to her upper thigh, revealing her shapely legs. Her right leg was turned slightly outward and bent at the knee, revealing a bit of her inner leg.

She was wearing a pair of plain white cotton tube socks that were pushed down around her ankles. The floppy socks looked very soft and clean, and her left foot was flat on the ground. But her right foot was flexed because of her stance, revealing the bottom of her sock, which was slightly dirty. She had probably worn them while she was at work, I said to myself.

I gasped slightly when I first saw her next to me, but then my heart began to race. She would have been blind not to notice how excited I was to see her. I felt my loins stir in anticipation as she began to move toward me.

As she got closer, I could see the chilly air was affecting her. Her rock-hard nipples were poking out, plainly visible beneath her white dress shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra, I thought, I wonder if she's wearing panties?

"That brother of mine can't monopolize you all night, can he?" Melissa asked as she reached my side, slipping an arm around my waist.

"Of course not, hon-," I started to say, before she grabbed my head with her other hand and pulled it down to her level, planting a sensual kiss on my lips. "Mmmmmm," I continued, returning the kiss with some passion of my own.

We slipped our tongues in and out of each other's mouths for a couple of minutes, and our hands began to roam around the other person's body. I felt up her tits, gently squeezing her nipples through her shirt as she moaned in satisfaction. She grabbed my ass and squeezed, pulling my body closer to hers. I reached one of my hands behind her back and rubbed her ass in response, feeling only the shirt between my hands and her butt.

All right, I thought, she isn't wearing panties! I reached my hand around to her crotch and began teasing her pussy through the shirt. She gasped when I did this, but then she moved her own hand around to my crotch and began rubbing through my sweatpants.

Melissa was a multi-talented girl, though, and when she got bored she put her feet to work as well. She started rubbing her tube-sock clad feet on my own feet. I was wearing white athletic crew socks with a gray heel and toe, but I could easily feel Melissa's soft socks through my own.

Her sexy outfit, her stocking feet and her groping hands combined to give me a mean hard-on. She quickly began concentrating on my cock, rubbing her hands up and down on it through my sweatpants. After a few moments of this, she slipped one of her hands into my waistband, leaving only my underwear between her hand and my cock. But this wasn't enough for Melissa, and she quickly slid her hand into my undies and wrapped her fingers around my swollen unit, jacking me off gently.

At this point, I decided to slip my hand under her shirt. When I slid my fingers into her pussy, I was surprised to find her already very wet with anticipation. But I started fingering her anyway, and soon we were both moaning in pleasure in the middle of Melissa's kitchen.

After a couple of minutes of this, she pulled away from me and gazed lovingly into my eyes. "I've got a present for you, big boy," Melissa said with a naughty gleam in her eye.

"Oh yeah, what is it?" I asked. In response, she kneeled on the floor in front of me, and pulled my sweats and underwear down enough to free my dick. She wrapped one hand around the base of my shaft and used the other to cup my balls, and then leaned forward. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, and began licking the head of my cock.

"Oh my god, babe," I gasped, as her tongue flicked around my swollen dick. Then her hand squeezed gently on my balls as she opened her mouth wide, sliding her lips around my cock. I moaned again, louder this time, as she swallowed most of my dick.

Melissa had her legs folded behind her, giving me a great view of the slightly-soiled bottoms of her socks. Her feet were curled back along the ground, so the soles of her socks were wrinkled up a little. "Oh yeah, babe…oh god!" I breathed, the gray toes of my socks curling up in pleasure.

I moved my hands to the back of Melissa's head, running my fingers through her hair as she bobbed her head up and down. "Oh yes, oh yes, don't stop," I panted. "Suck that cock, baby. Oh god, it feels so good!"

After a couple of minutes, it felt like my cock was going to explode. "I'm getting close, babe," I told her. With that, she pulled away from my dick, revealing a trickle of pre-cum on her chin. She stood up and kissed me, allowing me to taste my own salty cum.

"I really want to suck you off until you shoot your cum down my throat, babe," Melissa whispered in my ear. "But what I want even more is to fuck you right now. And don't worry about a condom, I'm on the pill."

Luckily I didn't shoot my load right then, but I came awfully close. She pulled my pants back up and then took me by the hand, leading me out of the kitchen and down the hall. My huge erection was plainly visible through my sweatpants, but as we walked past Micky's room I could see that he was sound asleep. We continued down the hallway until we got to Melissa's room.

Her bed was up against the far wall, and the room was lit by a small lamp on her desk. She also had a couple of scented candles burning, filling the room with a nice floral smell. Maybe she had planned this all along, I thought.

She didn't give me much time to think about it, though. She pushed the door shut and spun on her socked foot, and then walked back to me. She grabbed my t-shirt and pulled it over my head, then threw it into the corner of the bedroom. Then she grabbed my waistband and pulled downward, taking my sweats and my underwear down in one motion. My semi-rigid dick flopped in midair while she knelt down in front of me, helping me out of my pants. That left me wearing nothing but my socks.

When Melissa stood up in front of me again, I pulled her close to me and began unbuttoning her shirt. "I've wanted you so bad, babe," I whispered as I moved from button to button. She responded by grabbing my cock with one of her hands while I finished undressing her.

"I want you, too, honey," she cooed as she led us to her bed. After I finished with the last button, she leaned back on the bed and pulled her shirt apart, revealing her beautiful tits and her already-wet pussy. I laid down on top of her and we moved into the missionary position long-ways on the bed.

"I want to feel your huge cock inside of my, baby," she said in her best dirty voice. "Please, fuck me!"

It took all of my self control to go slowly, but I gently guided my cock into her pussy, which was practically dripping with anticipation. We both gasped as I made that first push into her tight cunt, but we both relaxed a few moments later.

As I began thrusting in and out of her, she hiked her legs up to put her pussy at a better angle. I felt the soft fabric of her socks on my skin as she wrapped her legs around my waist, and that turned me on even more. I went faster and faster, and Melissa's breathing quickened as she got closer and closer.

"Oh god oh god oh god…oh yeah, don't stop, I'm almost there," she cried as she got closer to an orgasm. Her fingernails dug into my back and her feet flexed against my lower back as she came, letting out a yell that would have alerted her parents if they had been home.

"Oh my god, babe, that was fantastic," she said, despite being breathless from her recent orgasm. I smiled and leaned back a little bit, my erect penis still inside her. "I want to try something," I said to her. "Okay," she answered.

So leaned back a little more, until I was on my knees but still inside her. I reached underneath her and lifted her hips up a little bit, and then reached back with both hands and grabbed her legs, lifting them up into the air on either side of me. I slid my hands down her legs to her ankles, where I got a good grip, and then I started fucking her again.

The position we were in gave my dick a different angle in Melissa's pussy, so she started moaning again right away. But it also gave me a great view of her socked feet, which turned me on even more.

"Mmmmmm, that feels good," she said, as I thrusted in and out of her gently. I pulled one of her legs in closer to me, and she bent her knee, allowing me to bring her foot up to my face. I pressed the dirty sole of her sock to my nose, inhaling deeply. She must have worn the socks to work, because my nose filled with the sweet smell of her sweat. My dick swelled more as I drunk in the smell of her sock while fucking her pussy.

I quickened my pace, causing my breathing to speed up, which in turn allowed me to breathe in the smell of Melissa's socks even more. I moved her foot down a little bit, bringing her toes in front of my mouth. I parted my lips and bit down gently on her toes, filling my mouth with the taste of her dirty sock.

"Oh my god, that feels so good," she said. "I love it when you sniff my dirty feet, it feels so naughty." I left her toes in my mouth, and began running my tongue along the bottom of her toes. Her sock tasted so good, I couldn't get enough of it. While I was sucking on one of her left foot, I moved my other hand up from her ankle and wrapped it around her right foot. I started rubbing it gently with my hand, delighting in the softness of it.

"Oh yeah, babe, oh yeah," Melissa cried, and I could feel both of us moving closer to an orgasm. She moved her hands up to her boobs, pinching her nipples as she squirmed underneath me. I thrusted harder and harder until I was really pounding away at her pussy, my balls slapping against her ass with each movement. Her moaning became a chorus of "oh's" as I fucked her as hard as I could.

I still had her left foot at my face, sucking on her sock and sniffing away. My other hand was wrapped around her foot, watching how perfect it looked as she got closer and closer. Her baggy white tube sock had started out hanging slightly off her foot, but as I rubbed her foot it had slid back on until it hugged her foot perfectly. The white cotton sock was now showing off her beautifully curved arches, her wonderfully slender feet, and best of all, her perfect toes curling up in pleasure as I fucked her.

We got closer and closer, and I could feel my own toes curling up in my socks. My moans grew louder and louder, and I felt like my dick was going to explode with cum. The smell of Melissa's socks filled my nose, while I watched her toes curl up and up until I thought they couldn't curl any more.

"Ohmigodohmigod," she yelled in pleasure as she reached her orgasm. "Fuck me! Oh yes, fuck me! Oh my god, oh my god, oh yeah, ohhhhhhhhh…baby, I want you to cum on me, please!"

I pulled my swollen cock out of her pussy right as I was about to cum, and as I did Melissa moved her right foot down to my crotch. She started rubbing her soft socked foot under my balls as I came. I shot load after load of cum onto her stomach, then she leaned up in the bed a little bit, allowing some of my love juices to land on her tits and her face.

"Oh, yeah, baby, that was amazing," she said, then began licking my cum off of her tits while she still rubbed her foot on my balls. I helped wipe the cum off of her face with my hand, then she licked that off my hand as well.

"I can't help it," she said. "I just love the taste of your cum." She winked at me, then grabbed me in a sweet embrace and pulled me down onto the bed next to her. We slid under the covers to escape the cold winter air, and pressed our bodies together, still wearing nothing but socks. We rubbed our socked feet together as we drifted off to sleep in her wonderfully comfortable bed.

dirkpitt
dirkpitt
44 Followers