Melissa and Jay Investigations

Story Info
Melissa and Jay Investigations.
7.6k words
4.32
14.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was well past normal working hours in fact it was one o'clock in the morning when Jay and Melissa met with Lindsay Graham to hear what she had to say. It was a crazy tale but one that they found very intriguing. It was something out of a crazy late night movie.

"Don't take this the wrong way Lindsay but it does sound pretty unreal. We're not saying we don't believe you we've just never heard of anything like this before." He told the young twenty eight year woman who was impeccably dressed in a dark business suit and heels.

She stared long and hard at the man sitting in the high back chair behind the desk wondering what it was going to take to convince him. Her look went to his wife who sat on the front corner of the desk. She was very friendly and sexy without really trying. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail and her tight blue jeans didn't seem to match his dark suit and tie.

"I was on a stakeout or I would have dressed a little nicer to meet you." Melissa said to Lindsay noticing how she was analyzing them.

Lindsay smiled impressed with her and took a deep breath.

"You can see I'm telling the truth if you go to this site. The video is there for members to see. You can use this member name and password."

Jay sat up in the chair not sure if he heard right and Melissa stirred as well shocked that she was giving them this information.

"How did you get this information? It doesn't make sense they would give it to you." Melissa asked very curious to hear the answer.

Jay was already on his laptop. It only took a moment before he was in and seeing something he had never seen before.

"I went back to the bar for a couple of days hoping I would see them. I was about to give up when I recognized the bartender from that night. At first he pretended he had no idea who I was but when there was nobody around he talked to me. He told me he had nothing to do with them but was being forced into helping. He said he was accidentally included on an email to a new member and that's how he got the credentials. He said he kept it just in case he needed it one day."

"What was his name?" Melissa asked ready to add it to her notes.

"It was Michael." Lindsay answered as she stood from her seat and stepped around Melissa to see what Jay was looking at.

Melissa joined them in looking at the computer. He was exploring the website and shaking his head.

"It's a private club with memberships only so not just anybody could join. I guess it is by invitation only." Jay said very curious.

"If you click under the section for videos you'll see it." Lindsay directed not wanting to waste any more time than necessary.

Melissa saw the look of embarrassment on the girl and put her hand on her shoulder giving it a gentle squeeze. Jay had clicked the link to play the video and in just a couple of seconds the screen was filled. Amazingly it looked exactly as Lindsay described it. The room was large with three large leather sofas, one red, one black and one white. They surrounded what looked to be a king sized mattress on the floor. There was a large wood burning fireplace with a white shag rug in front of it. But it was the people that made Jay look over toward his wife.

"You were on drugs?" Jay asked almost accusingly.

Lindsay blushed as she cleared her throat, "I smoked a little pot before I went out to take the edge off and get me in the mood to have fun but that was it. I don't know why or how this..."

Again Melissa squeezed her shoulder gently and offered her a sympathetic smile.

Lindsay went and sat down in the chair leaving Jay and Melissa to watch the video. There were people having sex all over the room. Lindsay was on the mattress positioned on all fours with a muscular bald man fucking her hard from behind. Jay struggled to keep his thoughts professional. The woman had gorgeous long legs and a great ass which were on full display. The video was very explicit as the camera moved in for many close ups.

"The guy with you is Davis?" Jay asked without taking his eyes off the screen.

"Yeah that is him. His wife Debbie is on the red couch with the Asian girl."

Jay and Melissa both looked for the red couch. The woman looked like an amazon compared to the petite Asian girl she was dominating with a strap on. Melissa leaned over and hit pause.

"I think we have seen enough to believe your story. But what we don't know, is how you came to even know them and how you ended up at their house?" Melissa asked after taking a glance at her husband's growing bulge.

"I went to Club Heat. It's known to be a pick up place and famous for swingers. Anyway, I was dancing when Debbie started talking to me. She was funny and I found her British accent to be attractive. We danced for a few songs and then she took me to the lounge area and introduced me to her husband. They had drinks. I don't drink so just had the bottled water from the club. Then the three of us went and danced some more. The last thing I remember from the club is looking at my watch when it was almost midnight."

"So there was no opportunity for them to spike your drink and you didn't take any other drugs. How did they get you?" Melissa asked to herself as she slowly walked toward Lindsay.

"This is going to be awkward but can you take off your clothes?"

Lindsay stood up and began stripping. Jay looked at his wife confused not knowing what she was doing. Lindsay hesitated when she had it all off but her bra and panties. Melissa nodded her head and she took those off too. Melissa stepped close to Lindsay and started inspecting her skin.

"I'm looking for signs of a puncture. You would never know in a crowded club especially on the dance floor."

It didn't take long for Melissa to find it just underneath her shoulder blade.

"Now what do we do? I can't just run to the police because they'll disappear. According to Michael they are connected. How else would they get away with what they are doing?"

Jay and Melissa told their new client they would start investigating the couple and figure out a way to bring them down quietly. Lindsay was afraid of it going public and ruining her career and hurting her family.

Over the next couple of days Jay started frequenting the club where Lindsay met the couple but got nowhere fast. It was the third visit where he saw Debbie. He waited for his opportunity to approach her. She went up to the bar and Jay followed.

"I couldn't help but notice you were by yourself. I'd love to buy you a drink if you would let me?"

The woman smiled brightly at him. Jay knew women found his dignified look to be attractive. He was in his early forties with salt and pepper hair and dressed in a way that said he was successful. Jay made eye contact with the woman and realized the video didn't do her justice. She was easily six feet tall and had a curvy figure. Her dark brown hair fell to her shoulders and her eyes locked on him with real intensity. She motioned for him to sit next to her.

"It's a Long island Iced Tea." Debbie confirmed for him with her British accent.

Jay went about flirting for the next fifteen minutes and he was beginning to feel like she would open up to him. He was about to suggest they dance when her husband appeared.

"Sorry to interrupt mate but I need to have my wife back." He said laughing without any hint of jealousy.

Jay could see he was extraordinarily confidant in himself just by posture and mannerism. He took Debbie's hand and started leading her away.

"It was fun while it lasted maybe next time sweetie." Jay called out as he finished his own whiskey.

To Jay's surprise the man turned quickly and came back to him. He stood directly in front of Jay and glared. Jay could see rage in his eyes and his jaw clenched. Jay quickly readied himself to be attacked by the man when Debbie intervened.

"Davis calm down he was just being friendly." Debbie said quickly as she tugged at his arm.

Jay stared the man in the eye not chancing to look away. He was clearly dangerous.

"Watch your step mate. Next time I'll fuck you up." Davis told him in a low cold voice.

The couple disappeared into the crowd and Jay relaxed. It started off well but quickly went south and now there was no way he could get in with them. It would have to be plan B.

"Dude you seriously shouldn't mess with that guy. He's fucking trouble." The man behind the bar said while leaning over to talk to Jay.

"Yeah I can see he's kind of a psycho."

The bartender laughed as he wiped down the counter obvious to Jay he was in agreement and must have seen it before.

"What's your name?" Jay asked in a friendly way and extended his hand to shake.

The man accepted the handshake and answered, "I'm Michael."

Jay felt like buying a lottery ticket this was the same guy Lindsay spoke to. He struck up a conversation with the man and eventually told him he was a private investigator. Michael cringed and looked around carefully.

"Buddy you need to be careful around here. There are plenty of ears listening and you don't want them knowing your business."

Michael laughed loudly putting on an act trying not to seem as if he is in a serious conversation.

"I need to know when they are around again. My partner will come in and try to connect with them while I watch from a distance."

Michael paused thinking about it and finally nodded.

"Okay give me your number."

Two days later Jay received a text at ten o'clock at night from Michael.

"Come right now they just got here and are on the hunt."

Jay and Melissa got ready as fast as they could. Melissa put on a sexy little black slip dress and four inch heels. Jay felt his own excitement growing as his wife dressed to give herself to this couple. Her long blonde hair fell passed her shoulders and her blue eyes popped.

"Here's hoping they're looking for a sexy blonde tonight." Jay said with a smile as he escorted her to the car. "You remembered to take the pills right?"

"Yes I did. It's nice to have a doctor in the family that can help out sometimes." She said with a giggle.

Luckily they were able to get a hold of Melissa's cousin who was a doctor. He suggested Melissa take a certain pill that would counter the drug the couple used on the girls so she could keep her wits. She would just have to pretend to be completely under their control when the time came. The plan was simple. Jay was going to go in first and take a spot near the bar so it would be easy for Michael to point out where Debbie and Davis were. He would then text Melissa who would still be waiting in the car. She would come into the club and accidentally bump into them. She would strike up a conversation while flirting heavily with them and get herself chosen. Jay and Michael would then follow the three of them to the house. They would call the cops and while the police were on their way Michael would get Jay inside the house and up to Davis' office where he could steal the hard drive from the server where all the video files were stored.

They arrived at the club and as planned Jay went inside and over to the bar. It was crowded and the party in full swing. Michael made his way over to him.

"They're over by the dance floor." He said quickly and moved away.

Jay casually looked over and saw them. Davis was dressed in a tight fitting polo shirt and dress pants, his muscular arms were on display. Debbie wore a nice red dress that accentuated her curves in the right places and she wore some stylish glasses that made her look complete. Jay sent a message to Melissa.

Melissa came into the club looking incredibly hot in her slinky little slip dress. As she walked it was hard not to notice her legs. Jay watched as she got closer to the couple and then clumsily bumped into Davis.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry. I didn't spill your drink or step on your feet did I?" Melissa asked as she purposefully touched his chest and arms.

"No I'm fine. No damage done sweetheart." He answered with a big smile.

"Love your dress honey. It looks beautiful on you." Debbie said leaning closer.

Jay watched as they talked and laughed. Melissa knew how to flirt and was putting on quite a show for them. It was strange for Jay to see his wife acting that way. They had been together for eleven years, since she was nineteen, and she was normally very reserved and mild mannered. She never flaunted her body the way she was doing with Davis and Debbie. It was quickly obvious they were interested in her.

"I think it's going to work." Michael said as he slid a drink in front of Jay with a smile.

Jay nodded his head and smiled back. He sipped the drink as he watched them take Melissa onto the dance floor. Debbie and Melissa were dancing closely together face to face as Davis moved behind her. His hands moved to Melissa's hips. Jay couldn't deny it was a turn on to see his wife act so provocatively. Debbie ran her hands up the sides of Melissa's body and into her hair. She pressed her lips against Melissa's and kissed her softly. Davis pressed up against her from behind. Melissa felt one of his hands leave her hip and then there was a small prick to her back below her shoulder blade. She knew this was it.

"That was nice," Debbie purred as she stared into Melissa's eyes.

Melissa was warned she may still feel a little bit of the drug, it was true her head was a little fuzzy but she knew what was happening. She smiled at Debbie and nodded her head agreeing with her. It was the weirdest feeling kissing another woman but she had to play along. A strong hand found her ass and squeezed, Melissa let out a small moan. Davis smiled at Debbie.

"I think she is good to go." He said as he squeezed her again.

Jay's eyes widened at the kiss between the women but his jaw dropped when Davis put his hand on Melissa's ass. The couple walked Melissa off the dance floor and toward the exit. They kept her between them the entire way and always had hands on her.

"We better get going before they get away." Michael said as he shook his car keys.

They followed behind Davis and Debbie's black Mercedes Benz. Jay was on edge worried for his wife alone in that car.

"Don't worry man she'll be fine. When we get there we call the cops and steal the drive like planned." Michael said trying to relax Jay.

Jay studied him a little and reached for his phone. He quickly sent a text message.

Inside the Mercedes it was Davis driving while Debbie sat in the backseat with Melissa. He adjusted the rearview mirror so he could see them.

"You are so pretty I don't think I can wait to get to the house." Debbie said as she put her hand on Melissa's knee.

Melissa's heart started racing not expecting this. She wasn't sure how far she could go. Then she thought about Lindsay's video and how it made Jay hard. She decided she would do whatever it took, after all that is what Jay would say to do. Debbie pushed her legs apart giving Davis a clear view of her little black panties. Davis licked his lips enjoying what he was seeing. The front of his pants pushed up as he looked at Melissa's legs, liking how her smooth white skin contrasted with the black material of her dress and underwear. Melissa felt Debbie's left hand slip into her hair and grip it tight. Her mind flashed back to the video and how this woman dominated the little Asian woman. Her right hand continued up her leg until it was moving across her panties.

"Oh, this is what I wanted. It's nice and hot between your thighs." She hissed in Melissa's ear as she pressed her fingertips to her pussy and slowly rubbed through the thin material.

Melissa swallowed hard as she couldn't do anything to stop her now. She was committed. Debbie held her hair tighter twisting it between her fingers as she pressed harder and rubbed faster. Her panties grew wet immediately to Debbie's delight.

"She's getting nice and wet for me." Debbie said proudly to Davis.

"Take her panties off and finger that tight pussy." Davis instructed from the driver's seat.

Debbie didn't hesitate. She stopped rubbing just long enough to pull Melissa's panties down her legs and toss them to the floor of the car. Debbie looked into the rearview and saw Davis. She smiled as she used two fingers to spread Melissa's lips and give him a good look at her pussy.

"He's going to fuck you so hard. I can see it in his eyes how badly he wants what I'm touching." Debbie quietly told her.

Melissa moaned softly as Debbie's two fingers pressed together and pushed deep inside her. As much as she wanted to stop Debbie she wasn't going to. It felt too good and she had no way out of the car anyway. It was getting more intense every second it continued. Her moans were loud and filled the car as Debbie worked her very hard. Debbie leaned in and kissed her on the mouth again. This time she pushed her tongue between her lips and into Melissa's mouth. It was getting difficult to breathe for Melissa as Debbie kissed her more passionately while continuing to finger fuck her.

"Cum for me you little bitch." Debbie growled at her sending a shiver through Melissa's body.

She didn't have to fake it as she succumbed to the pleasure. Her body tensed and Debbie gasped when she felt Melissa's pussy tighten around her fingers. Melissa rose out of the seat as she came, her legs closing on Debbie's hand while groaning deeply. Debbie smiled with satisfaction having forced out a huge orgasm.

"Let's get her inside." Davis said as he shifted the car into park.

Michael and Jay pulled up as Melissa was being escorted inside the fancy house owned by Davis and Debbie. Debbie had a huge smile on her face which made Jay uncomfortable and Davis had his hand under the back of Melissa's dress and firmly on her ass.

"Okay let's get this shit done." Michael said quickly as he turned the engine off and dialed the police.

A minute later the two were sneaking around the back of the house. Michael had a key to what was obviously the door for the help but made Jay look questioningly.

"They had me deliver the booze here a few times so I made a copy. You never know right?"

Jay accepted his explanation and followed him inside. They went through the kitchen and up a set of stairs. They moved slowly down the hallway until they reached the last door. Michael looked around carefully before turning the knob and stepping inside. Jay was right behind him.

"Holy shit this is quite the set up." Jay exclaimed as he looked at the multiple screens mounted to the wall which showed different parts of the room Davis and Debbie liked to play in.

Jay noticed a closet and went over to it. He opened the door and was shocked by what he saw.

"Fuck me!" He said as he saw the server but it was the shelves of pills and packages of cocaine that surprised him.

"There must be at least a million dollars in drugs here."

"It's closer to five million. But the real fun is in the basement that is if you like guns." Michael said as he aimed and fired hitting Jay in the shoulder.

Jay looked at him confused as the room began to spin and everything went black.

"Wake him up." Debbie said as she leaned in close to Jay's face.

Michael poured an ice cold bucket of water over Jay instantly snapping him awake. The very first thing he saw was the big smile of Debbie just inches from him. Then he felt her hand stroking his slowly hardening cock. He tried to move but his arms and legs were restrained to the chair by ropes. They tied him up naked.

"Look at the monitors and enjoy the show Mr. Private Dick. We picked up a pretty blonde tonight and she is going to get fucked hard over and over until she can't remember what it's like not to be our slave. I already sampled her tight pussy a little bit on the drive over." Debbie said while holding up her two fingers and waving them under his nose.