Melissa & Michael at the Movies

Story Info
Couple enjoys oral fun.
1.9k words
4.04
45.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We decided that going to the movies was a safe alternative to more wine and talk, I don't know it seemed like a good idea at the time. We were in the theater, practically the only ones, there was on older couple and a father/son, so we sat near the back.

Our shoulders were close together, I could feel the heat from his muscular arms against mine, and I wanted those arms around me, maybe even just around my shoulder for now, but the situation was a little awkward. I had a dress and thigh highs, a slip, but no panties on. I knew without touching that I was wet, our talk having turned a little racy over lunch and our hands had touched several times while sharing glasses at the table. We were sharing because I drank all my wine and then some of his too.

Ok, I was nervous. I'm not sure why or maybe denial is not just a river in Egypt as that say. Our hands had touched. Why should that be a big deal? Except that it sort of was, there was a spark there, I'll admit that, but God I couldn't let the fire get out of control could I? My best friend Katie, who knows all about me, told me I should not feel bad at all, but I don't know. I'm not like that. Still, I wanted to take that arm and lay it in my lap and let him figure the rest. Which I knew he would. I was quite sure he knew what I was feeling, exactly what I was feeling, the way he looked at me was both frightening and comforting, I've never been looked at like that before. It's hard to explain, like a combination of I know you and I'd like to get to know you. We were definitely getting to know each other, and he'd asked me some very direct questions that I couldn't get out of. Besides I perceived that he had the best bullshit detector I'd ever seen, and I doubted that he would be fooled. I can't lie for shit anyway. Still, nothing I said was too damning as evidence, except that I did admit I fantasized about him. Is that bad, I wondered, I mean it's not the same as doing something about it, but I think he knew I did anyway.

The previews were on and he asked me if I wanted anything, he whispered in my ear, it drove me nuts, I fought off the urge to say, "Yeah, your big cock inside me, 'instead I said "just a Coke." And he left to get it. When he was gone I couldn't resist a finger test, yes I was wet, I rubbed a few more times because it felt good, and then I didn't want to stop so I kept at it for a few minutes and believe it or not was almost ready to come when he returned with my coke and popcorn. Damn!

Anyway he sat back down and handed me the Coke and offered me some popcorn. I must've been preoccupied because I dropped the popcorn in my lap and didn't notice but he did.

"Let me get that for you." He voice was low and smooth. He may have been saying,' Let me fuck you.' With a velvet touch he plucked the kernels off my thighs and let me tell you I could feel the vibrations from his finger tips all the way up my thighs and in the near orgasmic state I was in I could've grabbed his hand and he'd have finished the job I'm sure. But it's been so long since I've been pursued by a man the way I'd like to be pursued that I didn't want it to be done that way. I didn't know what I wanted frankly, but I trusted him to do the right thing somehow whatever that was.

The Movie was starting but I couldn't help glancing sideways at his pants, specifically where his dick would be. God, I'd love to have him whip it out right here in the theater, I'm sure I'd reward him with an unforgettable blowjob, actually with what I had on I could probably just sit on him and ride him the way I'd fantasized doing about a dozen times in the past week. Our hands met in the popcorn tub and there it was that electrical spark again. Before I could get away he took hold of my hand, and held it and fed me popcorn with his hand. My lips grazed his finger, yes I almost sucked it, but didn't! I know it would be ok, but whatever, then I decided to do the same for him and I feed him some popcorn. Well, he was bolder than me and did not miss, he licked and sucked the two fingers I had fed him with, using a very delicate lick and it was like he thought my fingers were my clit, and now I was really crazy. I smiled at him in the dark and I could tell he was smiling because his eyes lit up, he has an intense look on his face, like fire in the eyes that make you think there's something he knows that you don't. Anyway he let my fingers go but not before he leaned over impulsively and gave me a featherlike kiss on the lips, a great kiss.

I wanted to let go but still felt I shouldn't. What was holding me back? Fear? Had the Fear Genie gotten stuck in my bottle? I thought if anyone could get my bottle unstuck, man I'd like it to be him. All of the sudden I leaned over and returned his kiss, it surprised him only a little, and then he acted as if he knew I was going to do that all along. How did he know, when I didn't even know myself until I did it? I shook my head to try and clear it, but it was no use.

Of course he noticed that too, God he notices every little thing doesn't he? This made me emotionally wet, it had been so long since my husband had paid this kind of attention to me, well it was sad and great at the same time if you know what I mean.

Back to the movie, there was a love scene going on and they were showing the two lovers in a close up doing a slow, deep kiss. I tried to look at him without turning my head and I sensed he was staring right at me, so I turned to stare back and he was. So we stared at each other for an eternal moment, the same stare we'd been using for the past month but had not acted on, one of those things it's useless to describe but it's the stuff that dreams are made of as they say. And then it happened, so fast I couldn't stop it, did I really want to anyway, and didn't I want him to decide for me?

Our lips were together softly at first and then deeper and my mouth opened slightly to receive his tongue and he braised me with it just right, so I gave him a little of mine, it's funny the thing I remember most about this whole thing going back to when we first starting having lunch and I started fantasizing about him was that I have this overwhelming desire to have him lick me, I can't quite explain it. So while we kissed, our first real kiss, by the way, I was imagining him eating my pussy, and I'll bet he was imagining it too, because he put his hand on my thigh and sort of took my pulse there. When he noticed I trembled hungrily he inched it up slightly and came to the top of my thigh highs with his fingertips.

When he touched my bare leg he must've felt the heat because he kissed me deeper as if to preoccupy me and then moved his fingers even closer to my crotch and then I think I opened my legs a little, an involuntary move I must say, then he moved his hand to my other thigh and worked his way to the inside of my hip, lingered there touching nerve endings that had been ignored for years and then over the top of my pubic mound feeling I'm sure the fresh shave I had put on it this morning and then he brought his fingertips down to just above my clit, feeling the tiny heart shaped patch of hair that I kept there. He suspended action there and stopped kissing me long enough to make eye contact and that sizzled me right in my seat and I squirmed my ass upward in the seat to see if I could get him to drop that finger the 1/8 inch I needed to rub my clit, but he was too smart and held it firm but he did lower his head and start kissing and licking my neck which drove me so crazy I just blurted out "please fuck me,' without any intention of doing so. His fingers were now working the outside of my lips what a fucking tease that was, so I returned the favor by reaching over the seat and grabbing his bulging cock.

Suddenly his finger ran up the wetness of my pussy and found my clit, which he rubbed circularly with his forefingers, and he had his thumb stroking upward at the mouth of my pussy. Then he reversed his position and had the thumb on my clit and his fingers then were inside me and rubbing the upper wall of my vagina and hitting my "G" spot and his pinky finger was brushing up against my ass. I started to buck and he must've realized I was coming so he started kissing me again so I wouldn't scream but I bit his tongue and started to moan so he clamped his free hand over my mouth and I kind of moaned into that as I came and came and came and his fingers fucked me like I knew his big cock would someday like I wish it were now, right fucking now, and them my bucking finally relaxed and my coming was done.

What had I done? I asked myself? Oh my God, would I like to suck his dick right here in the theater. I reached over and squeezed it, and yes I had to have it so I unzipped it with his help and bent over the seat and then his beautiful big, bulging cock was actually on my lips and the I licked the underside of it's swollen mushroom head and it expanded some more, I could not wait to straddle this pole, but instead I sucked that big head like I was making love to it like it was my best friend and God did it like me! I got it nice and wet and took a break to stroke it and relax my jaw and we made eye contact again that was just like fucking and he said to me "let's get out of here'. I nodded dumbly and watched and laughed as he tried to stuff this massive dick back into his pants and then we left the theater.

TO BE CONTINUED...