Melissa Ch. 02

Story Info
A Father-in-Laws fantasy.
6.7k words
4.57
71.4k
14

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 10/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thisisnew
thisisnew
67 Followers

What you are about to read is a work of fiction. Although the characters are based on actual people their names have been changed. This story contains the feelings and the fantasies that an old man has about his daughter-in-law. None of what is contained herein ever happened.

It was several weeks before I got to see Melissa again. She and the Grandbabies had been gone for a month to visit her relatives.

The heat of the summer was beginning to give way to the warm days and cool nights of autumn. And plans were made to have a camping trip to the ranch.

I love camping out at the ranch. We do it in a rough style. Sleeping bags under the stars. It was set up for a Saturday night and everyone was on board except for Amy. She didn't share my love for sleeping under the stars, so she would always head home after we had eaten supper.

I spent the evening Friday after work getting everything ready to go, as I was going to make a work day out at the ranch. I went out to the ranch early Saturday morning. Melissa and the grandbabies and Amy would come out later in separate vehicles so Amy could drive home later and Melissa and the kids would sleep in their SUV.

I had a very productive day and about 3 in the afternoon I decided to call it a day and start getting the campsite in order. First thing I did was pull the utility trailer over by the campsite and the second thing was pop a top on a cold adult beverage. I got a fire laid up and moved all of my tools from the bed of the truck unto the utility trailer.

I then pumped up my air mattress, put it in the bed of the pickup, unrolled my bed roll and I was ready for bed. I sat in the shade, drank a cold beer and enjoyed the scene and quietness.

About 4:30 Melissa, Amy and the grandbabies arrived. The next little bit was spent in a hectic rearrangement of foodstuffs and beverages brought by the ladies. Then it was play time with the kids because they wanted to be everywhere and also try to wear out the tree swings I had put up for them. There was lots of laughter and I reveled in the thought of all of us being out at the ranch. Family bonding was what it was all about and it always is a special time for me when we are together at the ranch, even more than when we get together at the house.

All of us went for a walk around the small ranch to see what progress was being made on the clearing and the dozen other things needing to be done. As we all walked around, Melissa and I found ourselves separated from the others as we were all wanting to look at something different.

We had not spoken about what had happened the last time her and I had been at the ranch. But suddenly she said "I have thought a lot about what happened the last time I was out here."

I waited a few seconds before responding. "Melissa, I have lived that afternoon over and over since it happened. I had always wanted you, but after having you, I want you even more."

"You didn't 'have' me," she said "And that is something I wish had happened that afternoon, because I don't know if we will ever get the chance for further sex."

"We will if we want it too," I said. "If we want it bad enough we will find a way to make it happen."

"But I don't want to take the chance of being found out," Melissa said.

"I don't either, and I won't pursue any situation in which we could possibly get caught," I said. "But I want you to know that I will do it all over again first chance I get."

"That will be okay with me, in fact I'm getting horny just talking about it," Melissa stated.

"Me too," I replied.

By this time we had gotten back to being within hearing distant of Amy so further talk about us had stopped. We got back to the fire pit and I started the fire so we could have our cookout.

I popped the top on another cold beer and then I found out that Amy had brought a pitcher of margaritas along with a bottle of wine, which she had iced down in a separate cooler.

Amy handed me a bottle of wine to open for her and Melissa grabbed a cup and began getting herself a Mexican delight.

Everyone except the kids sat in the lawn chairs for a while and had a couple drinks. We talked and laughed and had completely lost track of the time until one of the kids said they were getting hungry. That was when we noticed it was starting to get dusk.

I grabbed two lanterns that were close by, lit them, and we all set about preparing supper. Amy had made burgers for everyone and also some of her famous cole slaw and potato salad. We cooked the burgers and sat down at the picnic table and ate our supper by lantern light. All of us talking and laughing. Even the kids cleaned up their plates, which was something that was an issue at the supper table more often than not.

We finished supper and cleaned everything up and resettled in the lawn chairs with another round of beverages except for Amy, she was planning on driving back home tonight. It was beginning to cool off quite a bit, so we broke out jackets for everyone and tossed more wood on the fire.

We had a nice fire going and were really relaxing and enjoying ourselves. It was well past dark and the lanterns and the fire were the only light we had. Suddenly we heard a coyote yip not far from our camp. "What was that," my granddaughter asked.

"Just a coyote," I responded, "Nothing to worry about."

"Is he going to come into camp?" she asked.

"They will not come close to the camp," I told her. "In fact, let's see if we can see them with the flashlight."

I got my flashlight, which had a very high intensity beam, and took my granddaughters hand and we walked about ten steps out from the fire.

"Now I'm gonna shine the light out into the pasture and we will see if we can see them. Even if they are far away their eyes will reflect in the light from the flashlight."

I shined the light out into the pasture in the direction we had heard the coyote yip and I swung the light slowly in an arc trying to located the coyote. After several attempts and seeing nothing I said. "See baby, they are so far away we cannot even see the reflection of their eyes."

"What if they come into camp after we go to sleep?" she asked.

"They won't come into camp," I told her. "They are more scared of you than you are of them."

"Besides, Mommy and I are going to be here with you, so you have nothing to worry about."

"Okay," she said as she went over and crawled up into her grandmother's lap.

I reassured her that there was absolutely nothing to be afraid of, and I thought she was finally going to settle down. "Are you guys ready to snuggle into bed in the back of the SUV?" Melissa asked the kids.

Even though their response was negative, they were herded toward the car and into the makeshift bed Melissa had made them earlier. We had positioned the vehicles so they would be triangulated with the utility trailer, and that was where Melissa had pumped up another air mattress, made me move all my tools and was going to roll up in her sleeping bag.

After the kids were in their bed, we adults returned to our chairs around the fire which by this time had died down and was a bed of coals. The evening became very quiet as we spoke softly so as not to arouse the kids and soon a couple of us were starting to nod off to sleep sitting in our chairs.

We all got up and as Amy began making preparations to head home, Melissa went over to where the kids were sleeping and when she got close to the back door of the vehicle my granddaughter said, "Where is Gram going."

"She is going home," I said.

"I want to go with her," my granddaughter said. "Me too," my grandson chipped in.

Quite a bit if discussion ensued and after about 15 minutes it was decided that Amy would take the kids back to town and Melissa would stay. Tomorrow morning they would all get up early and come back out to the ranch for a big cowboy breakfast. That was the plan.

Soon all was quiet again and it was just Melissa and I left and we sat back down by the fire, or what was left of the fire.

After we had sat by the fire for awhile without saying very much I asked "You know you're not sleeping by yourself on the utility trailer don't you?" I asked.

"I was hoping you would say that," she responded.

I reached over and took her hand in mine, "Whenever you are ready we'll go to bed."

She got out of her chair and pulled on my arm, "let's go."

We quickly had the sleeping bags zipped together to make a two man sleeper and after kicking our boots off and getting out of our jackets we both crawled into the sleeping bag in the back of my truck. We snuggled close to each other and I reached up and pulled Melissa toward me and our lips found each others in the dark and we kissed as two old lovers. Funny how quickly two people will know how to respond to the kiss of another.

At first all we could do was kiss each other. Our bodies needed the touch of each others lips and we did not disappoint each other. As we kissed our hands explored. As I was running my hands over her sumptuous breasts and down and over her firm ass she was not wasting any time in squeezing my ass cheeks and massaging my chest. She could feel my hard member between us and she would rub her hand over it and I could feel her squeeze me through my jeans.

My desire was to not rush, I had all night and I wanted to savor every second, every touch, and every subtle movement between us. I knew that would be difficult. Making love to a woman for the first time can be a rush to the end and I did not want that. I wanted to make love to Melissa, not have sex with her.

We continued our caresses and kisses. Stopping from time to time to undo a button or a clasp, open a buckle or slide down a zipper. But we took our time and felt the warmth and closeness of each other as we continued to slowly explore and finally totally expose each other. I was lying totally naked next to a totally naked Melissa. Melissa's skin was firm and smooth, that of a young woman. Skin that only an older man could appreciate. And I did my best to appreciate it. I kissed and licked my way all over her face and neck. My hands slowly exploring the softness of her breasts, the flatness of her stomach and the slight "love handles" she had on her sides. Melissa gently stroked my cock and rubbed the precum that was flowing from me over my cock head. My God but her hand felt good.

Melissa's breasts were full and wonderful. Smooth and soft under my hands and as I slowly kissed my way down to the one closest to me, my hand covered the other and my thumb and finger closed over her large nipple and she moaned as I massaged it. My mouth had found the nipple on her breast and as I sucked and nibbled, her hand grabbed my neck and she pulled me harder into her softness. I did my dead level best to satisfy Melissa's needs. But I also knew I could not be the least bit rough with her for fear of leaving marks. My true desire was to maul her tits until I made her come just from the stimulation of her breasts. Could I do that, hell yes, done it before, but not all women will orgasm like that.

Melissa was squirming a lot just from the stimulus I was giving her tits and I got up on my knees inside the sleeping bag and began kissing my way down over her belly as I moved my knees up closer to her head. She knew what was coming. Melissa had done a 69 a time or two. As my mouth kissed over her hooded clit and found the swollen outer lips of her pussy she grabbed my leg and lifted it over her torso. Her lips found the head of my dick just as she once again began stroking my hard dick. I really do not know which felt the best. Melissa's lips on my dick or her pussy lips around my tongue. But I began a slow massage of her pussy with my lips and her legs fell open as she set up a slow rhythm sucking my cock deep into her mouth. I reached in with one hand and spread her pussy lips; the other reached around and gently toyed with her asshole. Her ass was not my target tonight, but playing with it was always fun and erotic. I licked her from the top of her clit down past her pussy lips. Slowly and with the flat of my tongue I stimulated her pussy and gently probed her pussy with my index and middle finger.

Melissa was flowing juices out of her pussy like I had not seen in a long time, and I probed my fingers deep into her pussy as my lips covered her clit and as I sucked and nibbled on her clit, I curled my fingers and pushed upward on the small fatty "G" spot just inside her pussy. Her hips thrust upwards into my face and I could feel she had stopped sucking on me to concentrate on what was coming. She reached down and her hands grabbed my head and she thrust upward as she pulled back on my head grinding my mouth hard over her clit and the action made my fingers dig deeper into her special spot. She could take no more. I felt her pussy spasm and her asshole contract. Her legs locked around my head and she rocked and screamed her way through one of the most intense orgasms I have ever witnessed. I sucked her clit and finger fucked her pussy as fast as I could in an attempt to keep up with her as her pussy continued to contract and her hips bucked up into my face.

All of a sudden she rolled over and I lost all contact with her pussy and I pulled my finger away from her anus. I reversed my position until my face was close to her. "Are you okay" I softly whispered.

"Yes" was all she said, and that was all I needed her to say. I lay down beside her and wrapped my arms around her, my hand gently holding her breast. As I snuggled in close to her my hard cock slipped into the crevasse between her legs.

We lay there without speaking a word. Each with our own thoughts and listening to our breathing. I do not know how long we lay there, but I suddenly noticed a difference in Melissa's breathing. She was asleep.

In the fog you experience as you first start to wake up I feel hands and lips surrounding my semi hard cock. As I come fully awake, I realize it is Melissa playing with me. It is still dark, I have no realization of what time it is, but with the feeling I am experiencing, I don't care.

"Damn girl, this is one awesome way to wake up baby," I say. "Nothing like getting your dick sucked first thing in the morning."

"It's not even close to morning," I hear coming from inside the sleeping bag.

Melissa turns and slides up beside me, never releasing my erection. She cuddles in close and kisses me.

"I'm sorry I slipped off to sleep baby," she said. "But after that awesome orgasm you gave me I couldn't trust my feelings at that moment, and needed to sort out a thought or two. Again I apologize for leaving you hanging after what you did."

"Darlin', there is no apology necessary for needing a moment to get your mind around what is happening with us. I have a lot of conflicting thoughts about it too. But I know in my heart that this is what I want to happen. I love you so much, and I know you love me."

"Well baby, you better get ready for some lovin', cause I am a needy woman right now, and my plan is to attempt to fuck your brains out," Melissa said.

"That won't take much," I said, "you are dealing with an old man here."

"Maybe so," Melissa responded, "but this old man sure knows how to eat pussy, and I'm going to find out if he knows how to fuck as well."

And with that she slipped back down inside the sleeping bag and turned and placed one leg on either side of my head as I felt her mouth cover the head of my cock. I reached up and grabbed her by the ass and pulled her down to my face and my lips made contact with her pussy. My God but this woman has the sweetest tasting cunt.

"Baby, do you know how much I love eating you pussy?" I asked.

"How much I love doing this?" As I flipped my tongue over her hooded clit.

"And this," as I simultaneously slipped a finger in her pussy and let my tongue caress the pucker of her asshole.

"No one has done that to me before," she said.

"Done what?" I asked.

"Tongued my asshole," Melissa responded.

"Well, you keep yourself clean and it is very erotic playing with your anus," I said.

Melissa must have decided there had been enough conversation, because she started sucking my cock in earnest. I reciprocated by sucking and licking on her sweet pussy. Flicking her clit with my tongue and slipping a finger into her sopping cunt. We were both moaning in ecstasy as we pleasured each other there in the dark of the open air.

I pushed up on Melissa's hips and slipped out from under her. I pulled her up toward me as I got up on my knees, the cover of the sleeping bag slipping off my back and leaving us exposed to the chill of the night.

"I've had enough foreplay," I stated, "and now I'm going to try and satisfy my baby by fucking her pussy."

I reached under the pillow and pulled out a condom and began rolling it down over my hard cock.

"What's that for baby?" Melissa asked.

"I had a vasectomy many years ago, but I have not been with a fertile woman for a long, time. There is no way I am going to complicate our lives further by accidentally impregnating you."

And with that I moved in between Melissa's legs and leaned in and kissed her deeply on the lips. Her arms went around my neck as her legs spread. My hands found her tits and I rubbed my thumbs over her nipples as our passionate kiss continued. Melissa's hips were bucking up toward me, her hands on my cock guiding me toward nirvana.

I eased down and felt the head of my dick make first contact with the outer lips of her wet pussy. Her heat radiating out telling me she was ready for our coupling. I pushed forward and with Melissa's guidance the head of my cock slipped past the outer lips of her pussy into the furnace of her body. God was she hot. Both literally and figuratively.

I rested on my elbows as I kissed her. "Melissa, this feels every bit as good as I knew it would. I knew you pussy would feel wonderful."

"Mmmmm," was the only response I got as she pulled my head down and kissed me. Her legs bent and her ankles contacted the back of my legs and she thrust upwards as she pulled my ass to her with her strong leg muscles.

The result was I slipped fully into Melissa's wet pussy in one stroke. My balls slapped against her lower pussy lips as our pelvic bones made contact crushing her clit between us.

"Oh fuck." Came out of both our mouths at the same time.

"Oh yes Melissa," I said, "I think I have just entered heaven."

"You did," she chuckled, "Now fuck me and make me cum. I want to cum with your dick in my pussy."

"Baby, this old man is going to give you the best performance he can muster. Just be patient and I promise you will cum or I will die right here."

"Don't you die on me," she said, "because I want to feel this again."

I set into a good steady rhythm, not very fast or slow, but long full strokes. We kissed and caressed each other and I sucked on Melissa's tits and nipples. On my elbows I kissed and sucked on Melissa's neck, nibbled and tongued her ear, and all the while giving her long firm strokes into her tight wet pussy.

Melissa believed that making love was a participation sport and as we fucked she actively pulled me into her using her strong legs with her ankles locked together behind my ass. She reached between us and lightly caressed and massaged my balls in their smooth sac.

We continued our love making in an unhurried fashion, unusual for lovers making love for the first time. We talked and commented on how we felt. Letting the other know how good this feeling of our mating was. Dick sliding into pussy. Pussy grabbing dick on the outstroke. OH MY GOD.

I don't know what it was exactly that set Melissa off, but suddenly she started bucking harder against me, her legs pulling me tighter into her pussy, her arms squeezing me to her breasts. I increased the speed of my strokes and slammed my cock as hard as I could deep into her wanting pussy.

thisisnew
thisisnew
67 Followers
12