Melissa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It looks as though you have it all planned out,"

"No problem,"

"I'll have to buy the deep fryer's..."

"Family Fresh has them,"

"Thanksgiving is this Thursday; we can leave as soon as I'm done with my shower,"

"Let's do it!" he said excitedly.

Sean's jaw dropped when I came downstairs. I had on a pair of white high rise medium wash distressed skinny jeans and a black city chic button down with tabbed sleeves. I tapped into Anne's jewelry on a whim and accessorized with gold large loop earrings, watch, wristbands, and wedge sandals.

"Wow, you look great!"

"Thanks, I got into Anne's jewelry; I don't have anything to match..."

"You're fine," he nonchalantly told me.

Thanks,"

"Are you ready?"

"Absolutely,"

Everything went as planned; we had a good conversation on the way there with Jason gabbing in the back seat.

Once there we put Jason in a grocery cart and made our way around; buying everything we headed then heading home.

Then, it was Thanksgiving Day and all the guests were here; everything went as planned.

Then...

"When are you and Melissa going to get married it's obvious to everyone that the two of you are in love," Sean's dad blurted at the formal table in front of Anne's and our immediate families.

"I agree," Samantha had to add with a smile.

"They're right, it's obvious to us too," Anne's mom said.

"I'm sure you loved Anne but eventually you have to move on," Anne's dad added.

"Well, I was saving the announcement for next Thanksgiving!" Sean laughed as he winked at me which made me laugh.

The whole table ended up laughing and a whole new conversation started.

Christmas rolled around; Sean was hell bent on having every holiday here at the house. It was a little extra work for me but I enjoyed it tremendously.

We hosted every holiday up until I got out of school; I aced the year with straight A's and we celebrated with a party.

I was talking to the grandmothers and my mom about Jason when I excused myself to check on Sean. I hadn't seen him in a while and was worried about him.

"Sean," I said finding him sitting on the desk in the back office starring out the back window.

"Melissa," he smiled.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked making my way to the window.

"Thinking,"

"Thinking about what?" I asked turning to look out the window.

"Us,"

"What about us?"

"Marry me,"

"What?" my heart rate sped.

"I know you love me; I see it in your eyes when you look at me,"

"Sean...I can't,"

"Why...why can't you?"

"I'm just the babysitter," I replied looking at my mom through the window.

"C'mon Melissa, you're more than just a babysitter,"

"Your parents will never approve of me,"

"They won't be marrying you,"

"That's what you say know," I began to cry.

"Tell me...tell me you love me,"

I stood there starring through the window at my mom.

"Tell me...tell me that you love me," he moved closer.

"I can't marry you," I mumbled.

"Why?" he asked desperate.

"Because I'm like Samantha," I told him.

"Because you like Samantha,"

"No,"

"Then why?"

"Because I'm like Samantha,"

"I don't understand,"

I turned weeping...

I had to tell him...

I owed him...

I owed myself...

"Because I'm transsexual."

12