Melissa Ch. 04

Story Info
A Father-in-Law's fantasies.
4.5k words
4.68
41.6k
10

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 10/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thisisnew
thisisnew
67 Followers

What you are about to read is a work of fiction. Although the characters are based on actual people their names have been changed. This story contains the feelings and the fantasies that an old man has about his daughter-in-law. None of what is contained herein ever happened.

Up to this point the work I had been doing at the ranch had been done either by hand or with equipment I had occasionally rented. For quite some time I had been looking for a tractor that would be used for running attachments that would be needed for mowing, disking and drilling fence posts. I was very specific on the tractor I wanted and had searched the internet until I found exactly what I wanted. Finally I had found the tractor, but it was in a small town that was about a 12 to 13 hour drive one way.

I was a little reluctant to purchase the tractor unseen, but the seller was so confident I would want the tractor after seeing it he had agreed to pay me for fuel one way in the event I did not want to purchase the tractor. What a deal. So I decided to take a couple days off from work and coupled with a weekend, I would go look at the tractor. Amy was not keen on me going by myself and I asked her to go with me. She nixed that idea in a heartbeat.

We were discussing it again on Saturday when Melissa and the Grandchildren were over and Melissa said she would go with me if Amy would take care of the Grandbabies. Well that was the ticket. Amy didn't hesitate a moment to jump on the idea of having the Grandchildren to herself for three or four days. So we made plans to make the trip the following weekend. Melissa and the kids would come over on Wednesday and spend the night and Melissa and I would leave early on Thursday morning.

Damn, but did my imagination work overtime the next few days. Four full days with Melissa. Three full nights. Oh My God.

The next few days seemed to drag by. I worked late ever night to get somewhat ahead on my work, so when I got back the following Monday I would not be totally covered up. Finally Wednesday arrived and by the time I finished at work, got hooked to my trailer and started home it was quite late.

There was an adult novelty store that I normally passed on my way home, and I stopped and purchased a few items that I was planning on using with Melissa in the next few days. When I got home it was so late that the grandbabies were already asleep and Amy and Melissa were also ready for bed. So I showered said my "good night's" and went straight to bed.

Early the next morning I was up and after waking Melissa, I brushed my teeth, put a few toiletries and a couple changes of clothes in a bag and I was ready to go. Melissa was not a morning person, and it took her a little while to get ready, but finally we poured ourselves a "roadie" and we were on our way.

Melissa had brought a pillow with her and by the time we had driven the few miles to the interstate she was asleep. I sat the cruise control and let the truck run with the big boys. I would occasionally look over and watch Melissa's breasts move in time with her breathing and being trapped on either side of the shoulder belt, they were very pronounced. God I love shoulder belts.

A couple hours into the drive I pulled into a rest area for a much needed restroom break and as we slowed down Melissa woke up. After our short break we were back on the road and Melissa was now wide awake and wanted to chat. So chat we did. Our conversation soon went to our sexual relationship and we were holding hands as we talked. I pulled her hand up to my mouth and began kissing and caressing it with my tongue. I worked my tongue in between her fingers and teased and licked her hand. I then sucked a finger into my mouth and twirled my tongue around it just like I had done her clit on occasion.

"Nobody has ever made love to my hand like that before," Melissa said.

"That is just a sample of what is to come later," I responded.

"Mmmm, I can hardly wait." She said.

I let go of her hand and reached over and pinched her nipple through her t-shirt and bra. "Either stop that or pull over," Melissa said.

"Not going to do either one," I said, "I'm going to tease you for the next eight or nine hours and make you so horny you'll think you are going to burst."

"Two can play that game," she said as she reached over and rubbed my dick through my jeans.

"Works for me," I said.

So for the rest of the drive that day we teased and toyed with each other. By the time we started looking for a place to spend the night we were both really turned on. It was late afternoon and we were about 3 hours from our destination, but we decided to go ahead and stop. I called ahead and made arrangements to look at the tractor about mid morning the following day. We found a place to stay that was close to one of my favorite restaurants so we checked in and unloaded our things from the truck.

As soon as I closed the door to the motel room, Melissa was in my arms and our lips crushed against each others in a kiss of passion.

"I want you right now," I said.

"Not until I've had a shower." She said.

"May I join you?" I asked.

"Yes you may." Melissa responded.

'Let's get one thing done first," I said as I picked up my cell phone and called Amy. Melissa and I both talked to her and the kids. After we gave Amy the information about where we were staying we hung up the phone. Then we opened our travel bags and got the things we needed for a shower. The water temperature was quickly adjusted and both of us got into the tub and pulled the curtain closed.

"Who gets soaped up first?" I asked.

"You do," she said as she grabbed the soap.

I turned my back to Melissa and she began washing my back. She started at my shoulders and worked her way slowly down rubbing every inch of me as she went with soft gentle movements. As she neared my waist she said "Bend over a little." I complied and was rewarded with a gentle soaping of my buttocks.

As she rubbed my ass cheeks, her fingers began to explore my ass crack and she was soon rubbing me gently around my anus. "Mmmm" was my response to her ministrations.

"Oh, baby likes that huh?" she commented.

"Uh huh," was my response.

"Well how about this?" she said as she reached one hand in between my legs and fondled my balls.

"Oh God, yes. That feels soooo good. You can stop that in about a week" I said.

Melissa reached further between my legs and stroked my growing cock with her soapy hand. "Somebody IS enjoying this aren't they," she said.

I did not respond. I only pushed my ass back toward her as she stroked my stiff rod. "Okay, turn around and let me do your front," she ordered. I turned and she soaped me entirely from chin to toes. She gave very special attention to my dick, pulling the foreskin back and washing it thoroughly. I allowed her to play with me for a couple of minutes and then reached up and took the soap from her hand.

"Your turn," I stated, and I began to rub soap all over her luscious breasts. God how I loved to play with Melissa's tits. I spent several minutes soaping her breasts and then moved to her shoulders, down each arm and then to her belly. As I was doing that I would periodically gently pinch a nipple between my fingers and these elicited moans each time. Her nipples were soon rock hard as I continued soaping her down. I moved down to her legs and washed each one, not missing her feet. I had kneeled down to reach her feet and that put me at eye level with her pussy.

I moved my hands back up her legs and began to soap her pussy lips. "Spread 'em" I ordered.

Melissa spreads her feet apart which allowed me access to her pussy, but not quite all the access I wanted.

"Squat just a little." I demanded.

Melissa complied and I placed my mouth over her pussy lips and sucked on her gently, then allowing my tongue to slip into the warm wet depths of her cunt. She moaned her satisfaction at what I was doing and I looked up and Melissa was kneading her breasts in time with the licks I was giving her pussy.

I took the soap and reached between her legs and rubbed it up and down the crack of her ass, lathering up her asshole. This brought a new round of moans from Melissa as I continued to caress her pussy with my tongue. I reached between her legs with my other hand and using my middle finger began rubbing her puckered hole. By now Melissa was moaning constantly and I took my hands and guided her to turn around.

When her back was turned to me I pushed down on the small of her back and she leaned over in compliance. I went back to work on her pussy and asshole with both hands as I kissed her ass cheeks. The thumb on one hand was deep in her pussy as I used my fingers to massage her clit. With my other hand I was playing with her anus and watching it quiver and squeeze shut and then slightly relax.

God this was so erotic watching my daughter-in-laws asshole and pussy muscles at work. I could contain myself no longer and I leaned in and licked Melissa's pussy as my nose nuzzled up to her asshole.

It was now time. "Okay, out of the shower." I demanded as I reached up and turned the water off. We had somehow gotten rinsed off as we were playing with each other. Imagine that.

We quickly toweled off and were soon pulling down the bedspread and sheets of the king sized bed that adorned our room. I reached for a bag that was lying on the dresser and tossed it on the bed.

"What is in the bag?" Melissa asked.

"Stuff," I replied.

As we climbed into bed I pushed Melissa onto he back and lifted her legs back toward her chest so I could have unfettered access to her pussy and ass. The access to her pussy was a bonus, tonight I was going to have Melissa's ass and that is where I went to work.

I covered her ass with my mouth and kissed her with a lovers kiss, allowing my tongue to seek entrance into her forbidden treasure. Her sphincter muscle contracted and she said "Baby, are you sure you want to do that."

"I want to as long as you are comfortable with me playing and loving your ass," I said.

"It's just that I've never had that done to me before," Melissa said.

"What, never had anal sex before," I asked.

"I've had anal sex before, but no one has ever caressed me there like you are doing, and I am just a little uncomfortable with that." She said.

"It was just ass sex, not ass loving and that is what makes this so different." She added

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked.

"No I don't. Just go slow and allow me to get comfortable with what you are doing. It does feel sooooo good and it excites me beyond description." Melissa said

With permission granted, I pushed on her thighs to fully spread them and began licking from below her ass hole all the way to her clit. I reached up and played with her breasts, periodically pinching a nipple which had gotten very hard. My other hand was down between her legs and my index finger was again massaging the pucker of her asshole. I allowed some saliva to drizzle down the crack of her ass so I would have some lubricant to use as I played with her ass.

I was gently pushing my finger against her hole and talking to her in a soft voice at the same time.

"Relax for me baby," I said. "Just allow yourself to relax. Concentrate on relaxing your hole."

I could feel her sphincter muscle relax and then again tighten and I continued to lick her pussy and clit as I massaged her ass. Slowly her sphincter began to relax more than it was contracted and I gently pushed my finger into her. This brought an immediate tightening of her ass and I pulled out and continued to massage her.

I reached for the bag on the bed and extracted a tube of anal lubricant. I squirted a small amount on my finger and went right back to her ass. I pressed the lube into her ass and applied pressure with my finger. Her ass relaxed and I slipped my finger into her. I reached and got the lube and squeezed more of it onto my finger and her ass. I smeared the lube on and around my finger and her ass.

For several seconds I did not move my finger as I felt her relaxing and contracting. I continued to lick and suck her pussy. As she began to become comfortable with my finger in her ass I could feel her muscle relax more and I began to slowly move my finger in and out of her ass only fractions of and inch. Not really stroking, but just to set the motion of it in her ass.

With my continued licking of Melissa's pussy and clit Melissa had reached down and was pulling my head hard into her pussy. I could tell she was going to climax soon. I renewed my assault to her cunt and at the same time pushed my finger further into her asshole. Her sphincter muscle relaxed and I slid my finger all the way into her ass as she let out a scream.

"Oh God, that feels good," she yelled. "Don't you ever stop."

I had no intentions of stopping.

I reached for the bag again and pulled out the butt plug I had purchased. I squeezed a generous amount of lube onto it and with one of my outward strokes I pulled my finger away from her asshole and introduced the tip of the plug to her back hole.

Melissa was now bucking against my face as I ate her pussy and I continued to apply pressure to the plug in her ass. Little by little between ass contractions the plug began its journey into her ass. Suddenly I felt Melissa's pussy began to spasm and her legs came forward and trapped my head between her thighs, my mouth fully in contact with the lips of her pussy.

"I'm cummmmmiiiinnnggg," Melissa screamed out as her pussy went into full convulsions. And between convulsions, the plug slipped entirely into her ass and her sphincter closed around the small portion of the plug at its base.

This only caused Melissa to cum harder. She pulled on my hair hard and ground her pussy and clit over my mouth and nose. Rubbing her clit and pussy hard on my face she convulsed and turned red in the face as she held her breath and allowed her body to experience the wondrous orgasm she was having.

I stayed with her, fighting for air, but never letting my mouth lose contact with her pussy. I slurped up the juices of her pussy as her orgasm continued to offer me her nectar.

Eventually Melissa's pussy convulsions began to subside, and finally with one immense squeeze of her pussy, her legs splayed open and her body went totally limp.

"God, that was awesome," she panted out.

I crawled up beside her and we wrapped our arms around each other and looked at each other. Our eyes saying everything that needed to be said at that moment. Melissa rested her head on my chest and I could hear her breathing begin to return to normal. I held her tightly in my arms, never wanting this moment to end.

"What is that you got in my ass?" Melissa suddenly asked.

"Just part of your anal training paraphernalia," I quipped.

"Seriously, what is it?" she asked again.

"It is a butt plug, it will help you exercise your sphincter muscles to make anal sex more comfortable," I replied. "Just leave it in for a while and soon you won't know it's there."

"I'll always know I got a 2 inch plug up my ass," she said.

I laughed, "Maybe your right, but it will become more comfortable to wear."

"How would you know?" she smarted off.

"I just do," I replied.

"I have something else for you too," I told her, "I want you to wear it to dinner also."

"Also?" she asked. "You mean you want me to go out to dinner with a plug in my ass?"

"Yes I do," I replied as I pulled her next new toy out of the bag on the bed, "and you are going to wear this too."

"Oh God," she exclaimed as I opened up the package and showed her a remote control vibrating egg.

"You're not going to stick that up my ass too, are you?" she asked in a demanding tone.

"Oh no," I said as I pushed her back and slipped the egg into her still slick pussy. "It goes right here."

I reached for the remote control and turned it on and Melissa immediately yelled. I turned off the vibration and laughed.

"That startled me," she said. "And I suppose you get the remote?"

"Yes I do, and you will never know when I'm going to turn it on. So the anticipation will keep you at a high level of expectation and therefore constantly turned on." I told her.

"Now get dressed, we're going next door for dinner."

As we were getting dressed I would quickly turn the egg on and then off, and each time Melissa jumped and once when I caught her completely off guard she squealed. We were soon dressed and out the door we went. It was a short walk across the parking lot and we were about halfway when I hit the button on the remote egg. Melissa froze mid stride and grabbed my arm tighter.

"Oh fuck baby, please don't do that when we are around anyone." She said.

"No promises," was all I said and I hit the button to turn the egg off.

"You were right about the anticipation. Never knowing when you are going to turn it on or turn it off. I don't know how much of this I can take." Melissa stated.

We were soon seated in the restaurant and the waiter had taken our drink order when I leaned over close to Melissa and said. "This is one time you get a warning." And with that I turned the egg on. She looked at me from across the table with an almost far away look in her eye as she struggled to maintain her poise.

"You're loving this aren't you?" she whispered.

"Yes ma'am, I am." I said. "I want you so turned on when we get back to the room that you will want to make love all night." And I turned the egg off.

"Well it's working," she said as she relaxed her grip on the edge of the table. "I can feel my wetness and my only hope is that I don't spot my slacks. Then everyone will know."

The waiter arrived then to take our meal order and after he had left to go put our order in to the kitchen, Melissa said. "I just knew you were going to turn it on when he was here."

I laughed and said, "You never know when baby. Or for how long." And I hit the button.

Melissa was totally conflicted with fighting between the sensations she was feeling in her pussy and her desire to control herself in public. She began to shake and I asked. "Are you close?"

"Yes," was all she said and I let her experience an orgasm sitting right there in the restaurant. I could tell it was intense, because her eyes never left mine and I could read the love in them as she came. I turned the egg off and she slowly came back down.

When she could talk again all she said was "I love you."

Just then our meal came and we soon were eating like two starving dogs. Neither of us knew we were this hungry. The waiter approached and as he got to the table I hit the button on the egg just as he asked if everything was okay. I looked at Melissa and she squeaked out an "okay". As he turned and left her eyes narrowed and she said. "You're enjoying this way too much. Wait until I get the chance to turn the tables. You will pay."

Repayment in kind from Melissa was something I would gladly endure.

As the waiter cleared the table and brought us our check, Melissa and I both were lost in our own thoughts. We got up from the table and started for the cashiers stand and I turned the egg on. Melissa grabbed onto my arm as if there was no tomorrow.

As I paid the cashier, Melissa was leaning on my shoulder and evidently had an unsettled look on her face.

"Are you okay Miss?" the cashier asked. All Melissa could do was nod her head affirmatively. When we were outside and out of earshot of everyone Melissa said "baby you better get me back to the room quick or I'm gonna fuck you right here in the parking lot."

"Mmmm, now there is a visual." I chided her and I hit the button to turn the egg off.

"Damn you," she said as she pulled me toward our room.

Once inside we were both out of our clothes in record time. As much as I had been teasing Melissa, I was just as turned on as she was. We were instantly in each others arms and kissing like high school juniors in the back seat of Dad's car.

thisisnew
thisisnew
67 Followers
12