Melissa Ch. 06

Story Info
A father-in-law's fantasies.
3.5k words
4.61
38.2k
13

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 10/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thisisnew
thisisnew
67 Followers

What you are about to read is a work of fiction. Although the characters are based on actual people their names have been changed. This story contains the feelings and the fantasies that an old man has about his daughter-in-law. None of what is contained herein ever happened.

Melissa

*

The nest weekend brought beautiful weather and I went out to the ranch for another day of fighting with the prickly pear and mesquite. Earlier in the summer I had sprayed the mesquite with chemical to try and kill the little sprouts that kept coming up. This had limited success, but I was going to remove the dead sprouts and put them on the compost pile. I was alone with my thoughts as I drove and Melissa kept coming to my mind. I was going to miss her companionship today, as she had told me she had some errands to run.

I arrived at the ranch and as was my custom I called Amy to let her know I was there. My phone call got no response and I didn't give it serious thought because sometimes Amy was busy and did not hear the phone ringing, so I left a message for her to call and started my work.

After about an hour I still had not heard from Amy, so I called her again. No answer. I rang the number to her cell phone with the same results. I waited fifteen minutes and tried again. Still no answer. Now I was getting worried.

I called Melissa to see if she could go by the house and check on Amy, but she didn't answer either. I then called our next door neighbor Debbie. She answered, thank goodness, and I asked her to go over and check on Amy, as I had not been able to reach her. She said she would and that she would call me right back.

As I closed my cell phone I had this feeling that something bad had happened, and contrary to advice I've given, I allowed my mind to run away into all the bad scenarios.

When my neighbor didn't call back in a reasonable time, I really did begin to worry. Finally after about fifteen minutes my phone rang. It was my Debbie, my neighbor.

"Travis, Amy had an accident in the garage." She told me.

"What happened?" I asked as I began to put stuff in the back of Red in preparation of heading home.

"She fell coming down the steps, and I think her hip might be broken. The paramedics are here and they are getting her ready to transport." She informed me.

"Tell them I am on my way, and tell Amy I love her."

"I will, and I'll go to the ER with her and stay with her until you get there." Debbie said.

"Thanks Debbie, I'll be there as soon as I can."

I finished getting ready to go and headed for town and the emergency room at the local hospital. As I was on my way my phone rang and it was Melissa. I told her all the details I knew and she informed me she would meet me at the hospital.

I got there in about an hour and located Amy on a gurney with a ton of paperwork lying on her stomach. She reached out to me and I could tell she was under the influence of pain killers as she said "Travis I am so sorry, I was in a hurry and old clumsy me took a tumble."

"Baby, it's okay, I hate it that you are hurt. Now we just concentrate on making you better." I said to her.

"Well, at least it's not as bad as we first feared." She mumbled through the drugs. "My hip is not broken. But I do have a bad lower back muscle pull. They want to keep me here overnight for observation."

About that time Melissa arrived and Amy asked me, "Did you notify the whole town?"

I laughed at that and commented that at least Amy had not damaged her sense of humor.

It took some time to get Amy up to her room and get her settled. Melissa and Debbie both stayed with me even though I had told them to go home. Amy was sleeping and according to the nurse, she would probably stay that way as she had been given some very powerful muscle relaxants and pain meds.

We stayed in Amy's room for a while and I finally decided to go to the house and shower and then come back to the hospital to see how Amy was doing.

Melissa headed home and Debbie road with me going home, she had ridden in the ambulance over to the hospital. Once home I showered and made myself something to eat and then headed back to the hospital.

Amy was asleep when I got there and the nurse told me that she had been awake earlier and eaten a light lunch. I stayed in Amy's room for a couple hours and then decided to go outside for a few minutes. When I came back Amy was still asleep. I again spoke with the nurse and she told me she would be very surprise if Amy woke up before the next morning. After mulling that information over for a while I decided to go back home and come back very early the next morning.

As I turned onto the street where we lived I spotted Melissa's car parked in front of the house. I parked my truck and went inside to find Melissa watching television. When she heard me come in she got up, came over to me and kissed me.

"What are you doing here baby," I asked. "And where are the kids?"

"Well, what I'm doing here is that I'm not going to pass up an opportunity to be with you, besides I thought you may need help tonight. And the kids are at a friends' house for the night. Besides, you may need someone to talk to."

I took her in my arms and kissed her deeply. "I'm so glad you came over. You know I love being with you."

Melissa asked about Amy and how she was doing and what the prognosis was. I told her that Amy would be home tomorrow and other than having to be very careful until the muscle healed she would be fine.

"So there will be no lasting problems?" Melissa asked.

"None is expected." I said.

"Good, how about we go over to Sammy's for a hamburger and a cold beer." She volunteered.

"Not until I suck the juices out of your pussy." I stated. I knew Melissa would not pass up a chance to get her pussy licked.

"Mmmm, that would give you a good appetizer." She smiled as she stepped up to me and we kissed. "But what do I get as an appetizer?"

"If you're a real good girl, I mean A REALLY good girl, I might let you suck my dick," I teased her.

"Oh, you MIGHT let me suck your dick. Well I MIGHT let you eat my pussy." Melissa retorted.

As I reached for her breast I said, "You know you won't pass up the chance for my tongue to be deep in your cunt, two fingers in your pussy at the same time massaging your "G" spot as I tweak a nipple with my other hand, just like I won't pass up the chance to have my cock down your throat."

I pulled her close to me and kissed her. Our tongues found each others and explored the insides of our mouth. Melissa was a good kisser. She had awesome all around great oral skills. My hands explored her tits through her clothes and I felt her nipples harden under my touch. She reached to the back of my neck with one hand and pulled me harder into our kiss and searched out my manhood with her other hand and massaged my growing dick through my jeans.

I took her by the hand and started to lead her toward the couch. "No," she said. "I want you to eat my pussy and fuck me in her bed."

I turned toward my bedroom and half led, half pulled Melissa to the bed that Amy and I had never consummated. As we got to the edge of the bed I turned to Melissa and began to pull her shirt over her head. She simultaneously began to unbuckle my belt and with growing passion we had each other naked in record time.

I pushed Melissa back unto the bed and she sat down with her legs over the side. I pushed her down and leaned over her and sucked a nipple into my mouth as my hand went to the apex of her splayed legs. Melissa's pussy was sopping wet and I easily slid two fingers into her as I worked my mouth down over her belly. I reached up and twisted a nipple between the fingers of my other hand just as my lips locked over her clit. I sucked her swelling clit into my mouth and just as I had promised, massaged her "G" spot. Melissa was immediately writhing on the bed and her hands found the back of my head and as she pulled me into her pussy she called out.

"Eat my pussy baby. Lick up all my juices. OHHHHH YESSSSSSS! God don't stop." She commanded.

Her cunt bucked up into my face as she attempted to get more of my tongue or my fingers into her dripping pussy. I sucked up her juices as I played my fingers against the front of her pussy. My tongue traveling up to inflict pleasure on her swollen clit.

"Oh fuck baby, don't you dare stop what you are doing. God that feels so good. Eat me baby, eat me." she said to me in an almost calm voice.

I thrust my fingers back and forth over the front of her pussy and lapped up the nectar that was flowing from her. I moved my mouth over her clit and sucked on it, pulling it completely from its hood. Without loosing contact with what I was doing I increased the pressure everywhere I was touching her. Melissa just pulled my head that much harder into her pussy. She was bucking her cunt harder and harder into my mouth and suddenly my efforts were rewarded as she screamed out her orgasm.

Her pussy flooded my face as her legs wrapped around my head and she pulled me into her as tight as she could.

"OH FUCK YESSSSSS! I'M CUMMMIIINNNGGG. FUCK, OH FUCK," she screamed.

I worked her pussy firmly to allow her orgasm to last as long as I could.

"Yes baby, oh yes, don't stop, please don't stop. Oh God. Oh my God." Melissa continued to voice her pleasure and I continued to stroke her to completion.

As I sensed her beginning to come down, I forced her legs apart and slipped my arms under them as I stood and lifting her legs onto my shoulders I immediately slid my rock hard cock into her wet and wanting pussy.

"Oh yes fuck me baby," Melissa screamed out to me. "Make my pussy cum again."

I run my dick deep into Melissa's pussy and as I slid it all the way out I let it slide up over her clit to keep her near the edge of another orgasm. I allowed her legs to fall from my shoulders and Melissa immediately wrapped them around my waist. As I realigned my cock with the entrance to her pussy she pulled me into her depths.

I held her face between my hands and stopped my movement. Melissa opened her eyes and looked deep into mine.

"Baby, I'm sorry, but this time I feel compelled to not do as you ask. I'm not going to fuck you, I'm going to make love to you." I whispered to her.

She pulled my head toward her and her lips parted as they met mine. Our kiss was deep and our passion for each other was evident. The kiss lasted long as I began a slow easy movement in and out of her love nest. The lips of her labia pulled on my dick as I slide easy and gently in and out of her. My hands sot out the flesh of her breasts and was rewarded with hard nipples. With a nipple between each thumb and forefinger I squeezed and rolled the hard buds to the threshold between pain and pleasure. As Melissa gasped for air I knew I was giving her the pleasure I so desperately wanted her to experience.

I kissed down the side of her cheek and whispered in her ear. "I love you baby."

"I love you," she whispered back to me.

I nibbled on her ear lobe and she groaned as I nibbled further down her neck. I could feel her adding force to her legs as she pulled me into her in time with my gentle thrusting. I could tell our coupling as gentle lovers was quickly coming to an end as I felt the demanding humping of Melissa's pussy on my cock. She reached down and grabbed my ass cheeks to further assist in humping hard against my groin. Each time her clit was rubbed through the hair of my lower abdomen and I could feel its hardness against my skin.

My mouth again found her soft lips and as we kissed our moans were muffled to the quietness of that of gentle lovers.

I thrust into her as I began to feel the deep stirring in my balls that signals the start of the journey of my semen. I could sense Melissa was close by her continued attempts to speed up my thrusts. I quickly accommodated her and began to slam my cock into her pussy with all the strength I could muster. I pushed myself up onto fully extended arms and as I looked down into the most angelic eyes I have ever seen I asked her to cum with me.

Moisture welled up in her eyes and she said, "I'm there baby, take me over the edge."

I slammed into her as hard as I could, and I felt my cock head bump against the entrance to her womb. I did not slow down and I felt her legs lock me deep inside of her as her pussy began to contract and she moaned the long pleasurable moan of a woman in total orgasmic bliss. I dumped my load of cum into the depths of her pussy as I grunted through my climax. We both came long and hard and as we began to come down from out mutual high we continued the motions of our coupling. The sloppy sounds of my cock moving in and out of her pussy told us both we had finally consummated the bed in which we lay.

As I became soft and started to slip out of Melissa's cum soaked cunt, I moved down and put my mouth over the entrance to her pussy. I sucked up a large mouthful of our juices and moved back up and kissed Melissa. Her mouth opened and we shared the results of our climax.

"I love the taste of us," I said, "and I love sharing it with you this way."

"That is so hot," Melissa said. "I love you doing that."

I reached down between her legs and scooped up what juices of ours I could with my fingers and as I brought them back to Melissa's mouth I kissed her and we both enjoyed the combination cocktail of our cumming.

"God I love making love to you," I told her. "I could do this for forever."

"And I could let you do this for forever." She replied.

I rolled off of Melissa and as we lay side facing each other I ran my fingers through her hair. "Well was it as satisfying as you thought it would be?" I asked her.

"You always satisfy me." she answered.

"I'm not talking about our making love. I'm talking about you fucking your father-in-law in your mother-in-laws bed." I said with a sarcastic grin on my face.

Melissa laughed heartily and said. "Oh yes, even more satisfying than in my dream."

"I know exactly what you are talking about," I said with a grin. "There is that feeling that I cannot explain, but it is one of pure satisfaction."

We hugged and for quite some time talked the talk of exhausted lovers. After a bit we decided to go eat and after a quick shower we walked over to Sammy's and ate our supper.

We lingered over a couple cold beers instead of dessert and talked until we seen the wait staff begin preparations to close.

We both felt the invigoration of a good meal, conversation and a short walk through the late night air and no sooner than I had locked the front door and walked into the family room, Melissa turned to me and put her arms around my neck.

The kiss started gently but soon turned to one of lust and passion.

Melissa pulled away from me and said, "Now I get the dessert I really want."

She made me stand still as she unbuttoned my shirt. Taking her time and placing kisses over my neck and chest. She found the buckle to my belt and soon my jeans and underwear were in a pile next to us.

She found my flaccid member and as her hand enveloped it and gently massaged me I began to grow. She stroked me and in what seemed like seconds my cock stood out at full erection.

As she knelt down she pulled the foreskin back to fully expose the head of my cock. Her mouth took in the purple head and her tongue swirled around me. Damn but this girl knew how to suck dick.

Our eyes locked together as I used both hands to pull Melissa's head all the way onto my rock hard cock. As the blood engorged head of my dick slipped into her throat I could feel the hair on my lower abdomen tickled by her nose. As her eyes silently said to me "you love every nanosecond of this, don't you," her tongue stroked over the bottom of my shaven ball sac.

"Yes I do." I said to her out loud. "Oh my God yes."

Melissa continued her deep throated loving of my cock as I continued to enjoy the awesome feeling of the best blow job I had ever experienced. I could tell Melissa loved to suck dick by the way she played with my balls as she swallowed all of me. She had been sucking on me for quite some time and I could feel that animalistic desire to thrust deeply begin to arise.

"You are about to get a face fucking," I told her.

Melissa shook her head in acknowledgment as I ran my fingers deep into her hair and grabbed two handfuls as I pulled my dick partially out of her mouth. Then with enough force to mash her nose into my abdomen I thrust fully into her mouth. I began a slow pace of fucking my cock into her throat fighting that male instinct to slam my dick hard into the mouth awaiting my offering and Melissa took every bit I offered her. Her hands reached around to my ass and she pulled me into her face with each thrust. Her tongue licking my balls each time I filled her mouth.

"Jesus this is wonderful," I exclaimed. "You, my darling, are an awesome cocksucker."

I let go of the back of Melissa's head and said, "baby I am about to come, save it so we can share, you know I like the taste of me."

Melissa took me into her throat a couple more times and then she backed off and with just the head of my dick in her mouth she began to stroke the remainder of my cock.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming. Christ I'm coming hard." I loudly announced and I felt the first spurt of cum leave my dick.

Melissa stroked me faster as I continued to unload into her mouth until I was spent. She pulled her mouth off of me and pulled downward on my hips signaling her desire for me to join her on my knees. I knelt down and our lips met and as hers parted she forced some of my cum into my mouth. God, but it is so wonderful to share this with Melissa. Our tongues continued to push the viscous liquid back and forth between our mouths and almost as if by a pre arranged signal, we both swallowed.

"God, but I love you baby." I told Melissa. "I love you so very much."

"I love you too Pappy," she said with a smirk, knowing I would let her get by with another infraction of her choice of names for me. "Now take me to bed, I'm suddenly very sleepy."

We fell asleep in each others arms with our legs entwined and slept the deep sleep of contented lovers.

Post Script. I sincerely hope you are enjoying this series. Please comment and vote.

Thanks,

Travis

thisisnew
thisisnew
67 Followers