Melissa Gets Takeout.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anthony's hard-on strained his jeans as he looked his wife up and down. Her hair while she had tried to brush it back with her hand was still a mess and her shirt was a little crooked. Her eyes were a little watery and her lipstick a bit smeared. And to Anthony's amusement even one of the shoelaces to her Converse had come untied.

She looked like a freshly fucked whore he thought proudly. But had she actually done anything? Or was it just a grope session? Though to be honest, even that thought got him hard. Melissa looked like she was about to cry, but instead she reached out and hugged her husband.

"I love you," she whispered before kissing him on the cheek.

"Love you too," he smiled. He really did. His sexy little slut. "So... what happened in there?" he questioned unable to contain his excitement much longer.

Melissa blushed again before telling him she'd tell him in the car and taking him by the hand led him out of the restaurant.

Anthony climbed in first and unlocked the door to let Melissa in. For a while they looked anywhere but at each other.

"So..." Anthony began.

"I love you," Melissa blurted out again before hugging Anthony who kissed her on the forward.

"Weirdo," he laughed. "So are you going to tell me?"

"Is this for me?" Melissa asked playfully squeezing the hard-on straining her husband's jeans.

"Maybe," Anthony joked. "That Chinese girl in there was kind of tasty though."

"Mmm. Asshole;" Melissa grinned. She liked that though.

"Saw you in the bathroom with that guy. What'd you do?" Anthony questioned.

"What'd you want me to do?" Melissa replied back teasingly as she unzipped her husband's pants. "Want me to suck his dick?"

"That'd be pretty hot," Anthony moaned.

"Fuck him?" Melissa contined.

"Did you?" Anthony questioned quickly, unsure for a moment if he really wanted to hear the answer.

"Maybe" Melissa teased.

Anthony let out a sigh as Melissa's head dropped into his lap as she took him into her mouth. She moaned as she bobbed her head up and down on his cock.

"Probably just made out with him," Anthony sighed. "Maybe let him suck your tits. You'd like that."

"So would you," Melissa returned taking his cock out of her mouth with a pop.

She continued licking the head as she jerked him up and down, rolling the head in her hand.

"That's how it started," she moaned feeling herself getting wet again. "We kissed right there at the table. He groped my titties. And I rubbed him through his jeans," Melissa went on, flicking the head of her husband's penis with her tongue.

"Saw you watching us. Which was really hot. Made me think of going into the bathroom," Melissa paused teasingly.

Anthony squirmed as his wife began sucking him again working his whole cock into her mouth. Finally Anthony could take no more.

"Then what?"

"Mmm," Melissa moaned. He could hear her unbuckling her jeans and helped her slide them down as she began rubbing her pussy while she continued to suck on him.

"I undid his pants," Melissa ran her tongue all over Anthony's cock before biting her lip. "And took out his big dick."

"Was it big?" Anthony questioned.

Melissa smiled.

"Yeah. Big and black." She felt Anthony's cock twitch in her hand. "You like that?" she asked. "Your wife jerking a stranger's big dick in the bathroom? Hmmm?"

She waited for his answer.

"Yes," he gasped and she took him back into her mouth.

"You jerked him off?" Anthony asked listening to her sloppy, wet pussy as Melissa continued to masturbate.

She just shook her head while still on him.

"No," she finally replied pulling off him. "I sucked his dick too."

Melissa let out an embarrassed chuckle, feeling Anthony's cock swell in her hand. Her own orgasm was approaching as she worked her fingers over her clit.

"You like that?" Melissa teased as she continued to lick, jerk; and suck. "You like your little white wife in a bathroom giving head? Sucking on a big black dick? That get you hard huh? Me being a little slut for you huh?"

Melissa dove down on Anthony's cock as he began cumming. She sucked his load down her throat as she herself began to tremble as her own orgasm hit.

"Yeah," Anthony moaned as he ejaculated. "You like being my little slut wife?"

"Mmmhmm" Melissa moaned as she trembled and shuddered all over the front seat of their car.

The married couple lay there for several seconds before Melissa crawled into Anthony's arms.

"You still love me?" Melissa questioned concerned.

"Of course I do," Anthony sighed kissing her on the head.

"So you blew him?" Anthony asked incredulously.

"MMhmm," Melissa snuggled into his side.

"Probably wanted to fuck him too?" Anthony asked.

"Might've been fun," Melissa smiled.

"Get his phone number?" Anthony kissed her again while squeezing her breast.

"No. You're such a pervert," she chastised.

"Too bad," Anthony laughed. "Might've been fun to watch."

Melissa kissed Anthony deeply before settling back into her seat while he started the car.

"I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to find someone else to fuck me," Melissa grinned.

12