Melissa Goes Wild Ch. 07

Story Info
Melissa returns to college.
1.5k words
4
35.5k
1
0

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept to myself that weekend, rarely leaving my room. My parents inquired what was wrong, but I couldn't tell them. How could I tell them I totally screwed up, ruined a life long friendship, ruining Stacy and Randy's relationship. And then the rape. I felt so dirty.

The next week was hard on me. Stacy wouldn't talk to me. I don't blame her. I worked came home, ate dinner, spent the evening in my room. I even avoided seeing Billy. When he asked why I just told him I was tired. I was just bidding my time till I returned to college. Even though Stacy and I went to the same college we didn't live in the same dorm. So going back to college would allow me to somewhat escape this situation.

Finally I returned to college for my junior year. There was a party that first night back, and it was my first real chance to forget about the past summer. It helped greatly. Pretty soon I was heavily into my schoolwork. Things were returning to normal. I started hanging out with my suite mates and a few other girls on the floor on a nightly basis. That weekend after the first week of classes some guys at the other end of the hall through a small party. When I got there the party was already going. One of the guys who lived in this suite, Josh, welcomed me to the party and got me a drink. The party was really no big deal, maybe 15 people. I hung out, a couple of guys came up to me and we talked. Nothing really exciting. I had a few more drinks, I was feeling pretty good. At one point I walked into one of the bedrooms only to see a couple going at it on the bed. I watched for a couple of seconds before leaving. He was on stop, her legs spread wide, he was pounding her pretty good. By the way she was moaning she was obviously having a good time. Quietly I closed the door, hopefully they never saw me. Any way the party seemed to be dying down, people were leaving. I heard some shouting from the other bedroom in the suite so I went to investigate.

I walked in and there were three guys. Josh who was throwing the party and two others who I couldn't remember their names. They all looked at me.

"What's all the noise guys?" I asked.

"Nothing." Said the little one, he was kind of scrawny. The other two started laughing.

"Opie here has is a virgin. As a matter of fact he has never seen a naked woman except for what we've shown him in magazines." Josh said. The scrawny one, Opie I guessed, reach over and smacked Josh. The other guy laughed.

"He thinks you're hot." The other guy said. Opie was turning a bright shade of red.

"Yeah he was checking out your ass all night long." Josh added. I blushed a little.

'Is this true, Opie? You think I'm hot? You like my ass?" Turning around, I bent over a little and shook my ass for Opie. The other guys whistled.

"No." Opie replied.

"What, you don't think I'm hot?" I said turning back around, putting on my saddest pouty face.

"Ah no, that's not what I meant." He stuttered out.

"Give him a lap dance." The other guy pulled a desk chair to the center of the room, Josh push Opie into it.

"Yeah dance for him." Josh said. I walked up to Opie, bent over, looked him in the eyes, while I unbuttoned the top couple of buttons on my sweater. He was looking straight down my sweater.

"So you think I'm hot, do ya?" Cupping my tits with my hands I pushed them together so I had more cleavage. I let him look for several seconds before standing up. I moved to his side then sat down on his lap, so that both my legs were to one side. He had a surprised look on his face.

"So you've never seen a real woman naked before?" Undoing the last few buttons of my sweater I pulled it open, exposing my white lacy bra. Grabbing his one hand that was behind me I placed it on my ass. He tried to pull away but I held it there.

"So you like my ass. How do you like it now?" I rubbed his hand on my ass. Even though I was still wearing my jeans I'm sure he loved this. Taking his other hand I guided it to my thigh. I pushed it down between my thighs, then pulled it right up to my crotch. Surprisingly he didn't try to pull away this time.

"Can you feel my warmth?" He didn't answer but I could feel his warmth and his fingers wiggling.

"Yeah keep that up and I'll have to jump you." I said. The other two guys were speechless, their mouths hanging open. With Opie's hands on my ass and thighs, I pulled my sweater off. I arched my back, pushing my tits out further. Opie's eyes practically popped out of his head. Turning so my chest was facing Opie, I pulled his head into my tits. Then I shook my tits. I let him go, then pulled up his shirt.

"We need to get this off." He allowed me to pull his shirt over his head. He then quickly returned his hands to their previous positions on my body. Rubbing his naked shoulders with my hands I leaned into him and kissed him on the side of his neck.

"Do you like this?" I whispered in his ear, before licking his earlobe, then softly nibbling on it. He moaned.

"I'll take that as a yes." I whispered again. I ran my tongue down his neck to his shoulder. My one hand found his nipple, it was hard. He jumped slightly when I first touched it.

"Oh I like this." I whispered as I kissed his shoulder, while my fingers played with his nipple.

"Alright we need to get these off." I said standing up. Leaning over I undid his jeans, started to unzip them.. But he fought me.

"No no." he said. Then Josh and the other guy jumped in. Josh grabbed Opie's pants by his feet, while the other guy held Opie in the chair. I finished unzipping his jeans and Josh pulled them off. Opie struggled to get free but couldn't. They sat him back down in the chair, now wearing only his tighty whities. His bugle was clearly visible. He was swearing at his friends. I sat on his lap again, only this time I straddled his legs with mine. This quieted him down.

"There that's better don't you think?" I asked as I rubbed his shoulders. I took his hands, placing them on my waist, above my jeans, so he was touching my skin. His hands were very warm.

"So you've never see a girl in her bra this close up before?" I was rubbing his shoulders again. I shifted myself so my crotch was right up against his bugle. Looking down I noticed it was poking out the top of his underwear. His eyes were glued to my bra.

"Do you want to see my panties too?" I didn't really expect an answer. I unbuttoned my jeans, then unzipped them. I pulled them open so he could see my white cotton panties. Before I pulled my hands away I ran my fingers over the tip of his cock. Then I wrapped my arms around his neck, leaned into him again. I pushed my tits into his chest, I ground my crotch onto his cock. I put my head onto his shoulder, started licking kissing his ear.

"I'm so hot right now, are you?" I whispered. His hands were moving up and down my back. Down to my ass and back up to my bra. I kept kissing and licking him, grinding my crotch into his. He reached for my bra, and was fiddling with it, I think trying to get it undone. Then he stopped, then moaned. I felt something warm strike my belly. Then again, and again. I pushed myself back a little and looked down. He had just cum, shooting up between us, on us. I kind of laughed. The other two guys, not sure what just happened, sat there with dumbfounded looks on their faces. I scooped up a small glob of his cum off my belly and sucked it off my fingers.

"Mmmm. Virgin cum. Been a while since I tasted that. Would you like a taste?" I scooped up another glob of cum and offered it to Opie. But he slapped my hand away.

"Alright that's it, shows over." I said as I stood up. The other two guys now realized what had happened and started laughing. I grabbed Opie's t-shirt and wiped his cum off my belly. I then fixed my jeans, put on my sweater. Opie had jumped up and pulled on his jeans. Before I left I walked over to Opie, kissed him on the cheek.

"Hope you enjoyed this." And I walked out.

"You can come back anytime." One of the guys hollered after me. When I got back to my room I quickly changed for bed. I hopped in bed, then masturbated before falling asleep.