Melissa Kisses the Chef

Story Info
While at work wife eats something not on the menu.
3.1k words
3.75
37.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A month hadn't even passed since our encounter with a stranger at the local Chinese place before my wife started talking about her "friend" Darnell who worked with her at a local restaurant. Darnell was suddenly so funny and so nice. But the whole time I knew what that meant, my wife wanted to suck his dick. And apparently the feeling was mutual. Melissa for the first time told me how since she had started working at the restaurant several months ago he had hit on her the first night she waitressed there. And the second. And so on until it became a regular thing. Melissa however always spurned his advances. She was married after all and though she had been wild in her teens, she was trying her best to be a "good girl" now.

That apparently all changed however and it was all my fault. Long being a pervert I had often joked with Melissa about being with other women and other men. She had played along with my games, teasing me with the thought that she might one day do it; but never following through. That all changed last month however when all our sexy talk went a step further when my cute white wife got down and dirty with a black stranger in the rest room of our local Chinese restaurant. After chatting up the stranger and making out with him a little, Melissa had taken him into the bathroom and sucked his black dick. And she enjoyed it. Enjoyed it so much in fact that later while telling me about it in the parking lot, she blew me too.

Now that we had broke the ice that night things were apparently different. While Melissa would be going down on me or we'd have sex she'd ask me if she was much more vocal, asking me if she was a good little slut and if I had liked it that night she sucked a stranger's dick. To be honest I wasn't sure if I wanted to tell her the truth. I did enjoy her being a slut of course. Since that night I had jerked off many times thinking about her going down on a black stranger in a public restroom. The thought of it got me hard instantly. But at the same time I knew why she was asking me. And it wasn't just to turn me on. She was looking for permission to do it again. And I wasn't sure how far down the rabbit hole I wanted us to go.

Still I can't deny Melissa's stories about her co-worker Darnell weren't turning me on. She was delighted as she told me about all the perverted thing he would say or do while at work and not only to her. I was continually amazed with the amount of things this guy was allowed to get away with. Melissa told me she hadn't been working there a week when he grabbed her ass in the back. She hadn't told me because she needed the job and was afraid I'd get pissed. She told him to stop and he did. But he was constantly sweet talking her and telling her how she need a real man. A black man.

Apparently Darnell has found out Melissa's first child was black and that only made him worse. He would constantly refer to her as a snow bunny and tell her he had some chocolate whenever she wanted some. A couple of times he had "accidentally" rubbed up against her as she passed by; making her feel his somewhat hard cock through his jeans. She had particular fun telling me how one day he cornered her as she left the women's bathroom. He was a little drunk she could tell and he was filthily told her that he knew she was still a black cock slut and would like nothing more than to feel his dick inside of her. He even suggested she go back into the bathroom and let him breed her right then and there. She said he left shortly after, but he shook her up real bad and she went out to her car and cried a little before calming down.

She started crying a little that night and confessed to me she wasn't shaken because she was scared of Darnell or disgusted by what he said. What upset her was that he was right. Part of wanted to be a slut for him. Part of her wanted to be taken into his arms. And the same part of her wanted to be used by him and yes, even bred by him. But not because she liked him. He kind of disgusted her to be honest. But Melissa told me that in that moment she realized that by giving herself to a black man, especially losing her virginity to one; that somewhere deep down she was a white whore forever. She'd always secretly crave black cock and the thought of that disgusted her. Melissa had a loving husband and child at home who thought the world of her; but part of her would always wanted to be used as a sex toy by black men.

I was floored. Melissa and I had been married for three years now and had a son together. We were trying for our second child and now, she just confessed that she really wanted to be a slut for black men. I guess she could see the look of hurt in my eyes because she quickly reassured me telling me she didn't want to break up and loved me. In face she wouldn't even act on her impulses if I didn't want her to. But she just had to tell me. Especially now, because we've never had a secret from one another and now she did. And she was afraid I'd leave her. I asked her what it was, did she actually want to sleep with this Darnell character.

"I sort of already did," she barely whispered.

"What?! When?!!" I demanded pissed. "You did it

without asking me? What the fuck?!"

"It's not like-" she began.

"It's exactly like that!" I cut her off. "You fucked some... some nigger without even letting

me know about it first! That was our rule. You broke it."

"I didn't fuck him," Melissa choked sheepishly.

"Then what the hell are we talking about?!"

"Well," Melissa linger. "I sucked him off."

"When?"

"Last week," Melissa sniffeed, " and yesterday."

"Twice?!"

"Does it matter?" she hissed. I could tell this was about to become a screaming match.

"I guess not," I sighed. "If you're a slut, you're a slut."

Melissa began to cry. I didn't mean for her to. But I had a tendency of never filtering my thoughts.

"I'm sorry," I offered putting my hand on her thigh.

"For what?" she continued crying a bit. "You didn't do it. I'm the... slut."

"Well that's true," I snipped angering a little again. "But I talked you into doing it.... The last time anyway."

"I didn't have to do it," Melissa admitted. "Either time. I... I wanted to. At the Chinese place."

"Because you wanted that guy?" I queried.

"No," Melissa looked away. "Cause I wanted his dick... his black dick."

"So can you control this?" I asked.

"Do you want me too?"

"Yeah. Of course," I answered. "I mean when we're together. In on it together. That's different. What you did here..."

"I know I'm an idiot," Melissa snorted. "But I didn't mean for it to happen. The first time. But ever since that night at Ray's... Well I've wanted it again. Wanted to feel like a slut again... Your slut."

"You're my slut?" I asked intrigued.

"Of course," she replied. "Who else's would I be?"

"And you'll fuck other people if I want you to?"

"... Anyone," she smiled. "Does this mean you forgive me?"

"Maybe," I liked letting her worry. "But you realize I have a pretty overactive imagination right?"

"Pervert," Melissa laughed.

"Sheep. Goats. Guinea pigs," I teased. "Might have to fuck em all."

"Ha, ha" Melissa rolled her eyes.

"So..." I wasn't sure how to ask it. "Did you like sucking off the asshole from work?"

"Mmmhmmm," she grinned.

"How'd it happen?" I was getting hard now thinking about it. "I want details."

"You want to hear about your little slut?" Melissa grinned grabbing my cock through my pants.

"Yeah," I bit my lip as I reached down to squeeze on of her tits.

"Oh yeah?" she unzipped my pants and reaching in grabbed my hard dick. "Wanna hear how your little wife was a naughty slut?"

"Oh yeah," I panted as she pulled my cock free and began jerking it.

"Yeah?" Melissa flicked the head of my dick with her tongue as she smiled mischievously up at me. "Why's that?"

"Cause I'm a pervert," I grinned as she took my cock deep into her mouth.

"Yeah, am I making you hot?" Melissa grinned kissing the head. "Telling you about what a little slut I am?"

"Mmmhmm" I moaned as she ran her tongue up and down my shaft, cupping the head of my dick in her mouth in between.

"Tell me," she teased. "Tell me what I am."

"A slut," I replied. She was really getting into it, moaning on my cock as she sucked it in and out of my mouth, letting it go with a pop.

"Yeah you like the fact that your wife is a slut?" she grinned as she jerked my cock hard.

"Yes," I moaned trying to position my cock back toward her mouth.

"And what type of slut is she?" she toyed as she began running her tongue all over the head of my cock.

"A dirty slut," I gasped.

"You can do better than that," Melissa giggled, this time biting the head.

"A dirty black cock slut," I growled and she took me into her mouth with fervor.

Melissa just kept sucking and I could feel my balls begin to tense when suddenly she stopped. She continued to jerk me off when she began her little tale. Melissa worked at a moderately successful restaurant as a waittress and was wearing a white button up shirt that night with a short jean skirt. Even if her boss didn't insist his girls didn't dress a little slutty, Melissa knew by now it helped out with tips. The more skin men could see, the more money they'd throw her way.

That night her boss Ron had left work early to go on a date, leaving Melissa at the restaurant alone with their cook Darnell. She collected the last of the dishes and headed to the kitchen ready to call it a night and found Darnell there smiling at her. At 6 feet tall and 300 lbs. the black cock dwarfed Melissa's 5'5" 140 lb. frame. Looking at the big man she could easily tell what he was thinking as he licked his big lips while staring at her ample 38D tits.

"Don't even think about it," Melissa warned.

"Think about what?" he laughed. "Seems like you thinking about something snow bunny."

"Stop calling me that," Melissa snapped. "And you know damn well what I mean."

"Whatever."

To her credit Melissa wasn't planning on doing anything with Darnell at this point. Or ever. He was overweight and sweat alot. Melissa thought if she was going to be with another black man after her last encounter; he'd definitely be in better shape than this guy. Not to mention she was kinda put off other than his attitude problem, that he was also three years younger than her. Darnell of course had no problem looking at my wife Melissa's sexy 26 year old ass as she crouched down to pick up a fork she had dropped while putting the dishes away. That's when Melissa said she felt something poke her in the ear. Something hard.

She already knew what it was and a shiver shot through her instantly. She hesitated, knowing if she turned her head there'd be no going back, because just feeling what had to be Darnell's black cock against her skin made her want to do nothing more than submit to him completely.

"My pussy was so wet," she moaned as she wrapped her mouth and tongue about my cock again making me want to cum so bad.

But that was my dilemma. I wanted to hear the end of the story. And I knew once I blew my load Melissa would lose interest and make me wait until next time. She could be such a tease at times. So I held back as best I could.

"I want you inside of me," Melissa smiled as she climbed up onto my lap slapping me in the face with her breasts. Hungry I took each of them into my mouth in turn, licking and sucking her nipples as Melissa pushed my cock inside of her. She began riding me slowly asking if I liked that before she continued. Of course I did.

Melissa sat there frozen like an animal unsure what she should do. Darnell wasn't being any help of course as he moved his groin forward, sliding it across her cheek. Finally the big black man grew impatient and took my wife by the head turning her toward him and slapped her in the face with his cock. Melissa says she couldn't believe how brazen he was being with her. But that it turned her on at the same time. He smiled down at her and smacked her with it again. Harder this time and as the thick eight inch prick made contact she gasped in alarm.

And that was the end of her because Darnell pounced at the opportunity, grabbing her by the back of the head and forcing her face down on his cock that he held with the other. She said the head of his cock slid right in and he just began fucking her face without a care in the world. He grunted and gave out an occasional "yeah" as he pistoned his hips back and forth fucking Melissa's face right then and there with his black dick.

And according to Melissa she was loving it. It was the saltiest dick she had ever tasted, and he smelt a bit strongly of b.o. but Melissa couldn't help herself as she kept sucking and sucking as he forced her down further and further down on his cock with his hand on the back of her head. She was a bit disappointed he wasn't as vocal with her as she imagined he'd be, instead sticking to grunting while he licked his lips, with an occasional "yeah" in between. Finally he gave ot on final moan and forced my wife all the way down onto his dick with both hands holding her down.

Melissa said she couldn't breath for a second or two as he flooded her mouth with his sperm. She moaned as she gulped it down. Even if she wasn't forced to, Melissa smiled as she told me that the black cock slut inside her wanted to do it. Wanted to taste his seed. Wanted to consume it all. She enjoyed being his "cum dump." (her words)

By now she was riding me with abandon as she finished her story, moaning for me to "fuck her" and I couldn't hold back any longer as she slammed up and down on me. My crotch was soaked in her fluids as began to shudder in orgasm while I let loose inside of her again and again while she cried for me to "bust" in her. I couldn't remember ever cumming so hard and I laid there spent on our bed while she continued to slide up and down toying with my cock. I loved the feeling of her on me after I had already cum. In many ways it was better than the orgasm itself.

"You like that?" she questioned.

"Oh yeah," I moaned. "That was nice."

"Just nice?" she seemed disappointed by my words. "Didn't like hearing how I was a little

slut for someone else?"

"Mmm," I moaned. "Did you like doing it? Sucking him off?"

"Yeah," she smiled falling on top of me with a kiss. "Do you?"

"Would've preferred it if I could watch," I grinned.

"Maybe next time," Melissa teased kissing me again.

"So how did it happen again?" I questioned. "Yesterday."

"Pervert," Melissa giggled. "Aren't satisfied getting off the once?"

"No," I began. "It's not that. Just wondering why you did it twice before telling me is all."

"...." Melissa sighed. "I wasn't sure if you'd be mad the first time. But when it happened again, I had to tell you. I don't wan't to cheat on you. Well keep cheating. And..."

"And?"

"He wants to fuck me," she whispered.

I sat up. This fat fuck at her job wasn't satisfied with just getting sucked off by my wife? Now he wanted to claim her pussy too? I was mad. But also kind've excited. I knew Melissa had been with black men before me obviously. And part of me wanted to see her with one. Besides, I had some fantasies I'd like her to fulfill of my own.

And if we did this, getting her into bed with another woman would definitely be easier. She always claimed she was bisexual anyway, though she only got as far as making out with girls and sucking their tits before we met.

"You want to fuck him?"

"Sure," she hesitated. "If you're okay with it."

"Maybe," I teased. "Where does he want to do it?"

"I dunno," Melissa shrugged. "I caught him fucking Stacy in the storage closet once. Maybe

there."

"The cute redhead you used to work with?" I grinned. "Sounds like another story you need to tell me."

"You're such a perve," Melissa laughed. "It was only a peak. I shut the door real fast."

"I wouldn't have," I smiled leaning over to lick her tit. "But then I wouldn't get to watch."

"I know," Melissa agreed. "And I want you to. It'd be hot having you see me get fucked. I'll see what I can do?"

"You'd better... And he'll wear a condom right?"

"Ugh," she stuck out her tongue. "You know how much I hate them. But you're right... I don't want him getting me pregnant."

"Definitely," I agreed. "Well at least make sure he pulls out or something if you do do it."

"Okay," Melissa smiled kissing me again. "Ready for a shower?"

"Sure."

Melissa led me by the hand into the shower. Little did we know then that we had nothing to worry about as far as Darnell getting her pregnant. Because nine months from that day we'd be having our second child. That isn't to say she didn't fuck Darnell though...

but that is another story for another day.